Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
🎶 Hero too, I am a hero too
My heart is set and I won't back down
🎶

new chapter, happy week
As much as My Hero ebbs and flows in terms of quality, at the end of the day it's always Got It. Stuff like this is why, to me.

Also, a fun thing I noticed that probably only I care about about this chapter: one of the kids who wants to help is very clearly an allusion to Astro from Barrage of the Battle Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
Spoiler: Newest chapter
Show

I understand they want to protect Deku and that Eri onl way to manage to do it now is to do that... but it's such a big sacrifice for a quirk that had the chance of do so much good in the world.

Personally, I wish Shiguraki mind wasn't broken at the reveal and instead, infurated him further. Holding on to that anger for create backslash for All for One. As a twist of faith, let him be the one who save the world from All for One. Sure, he wouldnt do it for the heroes, only as payback... But it could have being the start of a redemption arc this way. AND allow for Eri to keep her quirk. I hope though if they made a follow up anime of My Hero Academia, they do a time jump and Eri child herited her quirk. Maybe not an hero yet but aspiring to be one, like Koga in this timeline.

Spoiler
Show
It's a situation where the question really is "if you don't save this one person, will there be anyone else left to save when the villain is done?"

I mean, Shiguraki's DID get infuriated even further. The reason why All for One is wearing a hand over his mouth is because every time he opened his mouth to talk, his words were mixed with Shiguraki's endless screaming- the dude is not gone by any stretch at all. He'll probably come back at the exact right moment.

That said, I don't think we'll get a Tomura heel-face turn. He's made it clear he flatly does not want that... and defying both A4O's manipulations AND Deku's desire to save him would be the answer that is the most truly "his choice".