New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Looking for a gm for a 1 on 1 play by post game open minded to campaign/one shot idea

As long as it's a one on one and on here or discord I'm open to multiple ideas. The game can be a single short adventure/goal, or a long term thing.

Some ideas

A fantasy alchemist get's roped into a adventure while gathering supplies.

A fantasy alchemist goes to the once a year alchemist convention. Can either be peaceful, full of polticing or trouble happens during it.

A modern day wandering musician finds a strange artifact and tries to understand it.

A fishermen hears about a wish granting fish and goes looks for it.

Feel free to come up with your own. They can be anything though i prefer clear goals to pursue.

Also I'm accepting multiple different games if I'm lucky enough to have multiple offerings as long as each game is a different enough concept.

Edit cross posted on here and gurps subreddit.
    Last edited by Ameraaaaaa; 2024-02-13 at 12:43 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for a gm for a 1 on 1 play by post game open minded to campaign/one shot

Is there a certain system you were looking to play in? I may have time for a 3.5 mystery type game.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for a gm for a 1 on 1 play by post game open minded to campaign/one shot

Quote Originally Posted by dantiesilva View Post
    Is there a certain system you were looking to play in? I may have time for a 3.5 mystery type game.
    Oh sorry i forgot to specify systems. Well anyways i got enough offers so i feel like i should close recruitment.
    Just a note i got adhd and autism.