New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default (open) Teamwork Makes the Dream Work - Voting Thread (5e base class contest)

Welcome to the Teamwork Makes the Dream Work Voting Thread!

5e Base Class Contest: XXVII

Remember, anybody can vote! You don't need to have participated in the contest to vote here.

Spoiler: Here are the rules!
    Show

• List your top three base class entry votes. (#1 is worth 3 points. #2 is worth 2 points, 3rd is worth 1 point.)
    • You may not vote for your own entry.
    • List your top three theme votes. (#1 is worth 3 points. #2 is worth 2 points, #3 is worth 1 point.)
    • The winner will be determined by most total points.
    • In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by most #1 votes. If still tied and only one creator voted, that creator will be declared the winner. If both voted, the tie will stand.
    • Creators can't edit the entries during the voting phase.

Spoiler: Theme
    Show

Be Your Own Class: Write a class with an intense focus on co-operation. Do you feel like classes are too stream-lined and selfish? Perhaps you want to bring supportive options to the forefront. Maybe there's a dedicated instigator that the party needs. It could even be possible to create a conduit through which other party members are able to combine their efforts.

Creator Entry 1st 2nd 3rd
    Gnomes2169 Soulbond
    Just to Browse Warlord

Themes for the next contest:
    Theme Description 1st 2nd 3rd
    The Pen is Mightier than the Sword It's time to focus on writing, or as the original suggestion said, "stationary combat". 1
    This Season On The seasons, or seasonal events like holidays, or seasons of TV.
    The Monster Mash Put a member of Team Monster on Team PC. 1 1
    Bigger is Better All about being big, getting big, or fighting things that are big. 1
    Crime and Punishment From theft, to arson, to murder, to jaywalking. Crime and the fighting thereof. 1

The Base class discussion thread

Deadline: March 4th will be the last day for the voting phase. This voting thread will close the following day and a new base class contest will begin! (give or take a few days)
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2024-02-19 at 03:57 PM.
    All work I do is CC-BY-SA. Copy it wherever you want as long as you credit me.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (open) Teamwork Makes the Dream Work - Voting Thread (5e base class contest)

Class vote
    Well, I feel like I should prooooobably not vote here, simply because I'm one of the two contestants... Feels a bit like patting my own back, no matter what place I give myself. So I'll leave others to vote here.

Theme vote
    1. Crime and Punishment
    2. The Monster Mash

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (open) Teamwork Makes the Dream Work - Voting Thread (5e base class contest)

The rules don't let you vote for yourself. You and I can vote for each others entries, but that won't do anything other than inflate the point totals lol.

Theme:
    1. The Monster Mash
    2. Bigger Is Better
    3. The Pen Is Mightier
    All work I do is CC-BY-SA. Copy it wherever you want as long as you credit me.