New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Scion: Hero (IC)

The building Liliana directed you to is easy to find but hard to approach, hemmed in by a nexus of one-way streets which seem to ensure that whenever you are close enough to the building to see it you are legally required to drive straight away from it, but you're able to park close enough to approach the building; how close to the requested arrival time you get there depends on how much time you left yourself.

Her contact asked for you to come to Room 901 at 2 PM. The desk guard looks surprised by some of your looks, but not enough to get out of his chair; unless you seek to engage him in conversation, he waves you by. Let me know how you're approaching the building and when you're likely to get there.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Scion: Hero (IC)

As Julian prepares for the meeting, he approaches the situation with some caution. Before leaving his home, Julian meticulously checks his personal protection equipment. He selects a discreet, firearm, ensuring it's loaded and secure within a holster under his jacket, tailored to not draw unwanted attention.

Driving to the meeting, Julian opts for Zahir's older F-150, a choice that blends in with the local traffic and doesn't stand out as overly suspicious or luxurious. The complexity of the one-way streets around the building proves to be a challenge, but Julian's foresight in allowing extra travel time pays off. Sadly it also means he did not get to inspect the building as much as he wanted to.

Zahir drops Julian off a block away, then circles the area. Julian walks the remaining distance to the building.

Julian pays close attention to his surroundings this could be a gathering of friends or something more insidious.

Upon entering the building, Julian's appearance draws a brief look of surprise from the desk guard, perhaps due to his out-of-town aura or the slight bulge under his jacket that suggests he's not entirely defenseless.

Liliana is from another Pantheon so displaying diplomatic courtesy is in order. Julian will knock on the door a few seconds after 2 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Mateusz has dressed to the meeting casually - blue jeans and a colorful t-shirt. He was wearing glasses and had a black hair a little bit longer than the typical male was sprouting. Under his t-shirt, he had his bullet-proof vest (he was wearing it all the time, even to sleep). He was also wearing on his neck his golden Sun pendant, the most important gift he had received from his father.

Of course, he brought Helena to the meeting, his closest friend. She was also wearing glasses, had long, straight, blonde hair and beautiful, ocean-blue eyes.

- I'm wondering what the meeting will be about? - Mateusz said to Helena in Polish – If this is something… shocking, I’m glad I have you with me – he smiled to his friend – But considering all the people have Gods’ blood in their veins, I presume we could deal with anything, don’t you think?
    LGBTinP 🏳️*🌈, Furry 🐾, European 🇪🇺 & Schizophreniac ♿, possibly a Weirdo 😜
    Fursona by Sirodbcollie from Twitter

Polter.pl RPG editor

My long signature

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

"Having blood like that was one of the requirements for getting invited to this meeting in the first place. Whatever is going on makes this a requirement, not a guarantee for an easy time." A voice spoke up behind Mateusz, speaking polish as if its owner had grown up in downtown Warsaw.

Liliana wore an expertly tailored black suit with a red tie. The suit was tailored to her specifications and hid the holster under her left arm that held a handgun. In contrast to the suit her own appearance was rather unremarkable, her reddish-brown hair being the one feature most people would remember after meeting her. "I mentioned it in my message to you, but I've been unable to verify who asked to arrange this meeting, so keep your guard up."

Liliana had come alone, though Graham, her... butler, for lack of a better term was parked with his car near the hotel. Graham had been one of the first of the people who owed her father to get in contact with her, and he helped her with all kinds of matters. The older man kept the house clean, drove her around, made dinner, helped organize information and much more. He was no fighter, but a great help with the day-to-day running of her business.

"In case it wasn't clear, I'm Liliana Cypher." She offered Mateusz a business card, the nice one with her full name on it, not the one with her initial that she mostly used as a subtle intimidation tool. "We could wait down here for the others, but that's assuming no one came early. I'll be heading up now, but feel free to wait for the rest if you wish." She headed in the direction of the elevators to make her way to room 901.
    Last edited by DeTess; 2024-03-02 at 09:24 AM.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

- Oh? - the face of Mateusz lighted up, when hearing (apparently?) a foreigner speaking his mother language – Mateusz, my pleasure, and this is Helena. - he did a short introduction – I think we will go with you, there’s no really a need to do otherwise? - he asked, when looking at Helena with a raised eyebrow.

Polter.pl RPG editor

My long signature

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Brand stepped off of the bus, shading his eyes in the morning (almost noon, now) sun. Not so long ago he would have been miserable, jet-lagged and stiff from his trans-Atlantic flight. Now, most of a year since his Visitation, he hardly even noticed the discomfort.

The bus hadn't been able to get him very close to the address. Inconvenient, but that's why he'd come early. More curious was that neither of the ride-sharing apps he'd checked would have been able to take him to his destination, either. Not enough information to draw any conclusions, but intriguing.

His divine mother (11 months since his Visitation, and he still wasn't sure how he felt about her) had sent him a dream informing him that his next task would be coming soon. Sure enough, a mysterious invitation from "an American colleague" had arrived the next week. He'd made sure that the vulnerable people he had helped (the ones still speaking with him, at least) would have reliable contacts in his absence, referred his students to other self-defense instructors, packed his clothes, and been on a flight a few days later.

Truth be told, he had been expecting something like this for quite a while, and laying the groundwork ahead of time. Selecting online courses whenever possible, establishing networks that would survive his absence, letting his friends, students, and contacts know that he may have to leave unexpectedly.

...Well. That wasn't quite true.

...And he was done ignoring hard truths.

He hadn't been expecting a new quest to uproot his life all over again.

He'd been hoping for one.

And now, looking up the walk at this towering skyscraper, a part of yet somehow apart from the city around it, he finally felt it again. The thrill. How long had it been since he faced a real challenge? Months? Years, even, if you were talking about a purely physical test. But whatever this was, whatever could possibly require the combined efforts of multiple people like himself, it was rekindling that fire deep inside of him. And if he could help some people along the way, do some real good, well then, that was even better.

Brand grinned behind his cheap sunglasses.

"Oh, I am looking forward to this."

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    Brand is in business casual (plus cheap sunglasses he picked up at the airport); black pants and a short-sleeved button-up shirt. A closer inspection will reveal that they're made with slightly stretchier fabrics than typical, allowing a better range of motion while still looking like he belongs in most settings. He is packing neither weapons nor armor, but does have a laptop tucked under one arm and a charging cord coiled up in a back pocket.

Brandon himself has no presence at all. Slightly above average height, slightly above average build, pale, lightly freckled. If not for his longish red hair, he'd be aggressively forgettable; as is, he's just bland, like an extra in a movie.

This illusion cracks a bit if he starts to talk, but for now he's content to watch and learn.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2024-03-02 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II

7. - Top - End - #7

Planetar

Max's car backfired as he parked outside the address, the old beater always had something wrong with it but managed to just barely keep running. Max stepped out of the car, pushing back long black hair. He was dressed in jeans and a band t-shirt, with a light leather jacket. Anyone inspecting the leather with the correct Boons would notice it was giving him far more protection than it looked like. His computer bag slung over one shoulder contained, among other things, a textbook whose letters swam and changed if you stared at them just right, like one of those magic eye puzzles. With a bit of trepidation he opened the trunk and looked at the rifle, deciding at the last minute to leave it for this meeting.

Max entered the room quietly, waiting to see who was in charge here. He took a seat where he could see all the exits best.

8. - Top - End - #8

Room 901 is, unsurprisingly, very close to the elevator on the ninth floor. It's a square room, with a closed door opposite the door you went in by, and a table in the middle of the room, surrounded by a dozen chairs. Sitting in one of those chairs is a pale-skinned blonde woman who looks about 30, in a grey business suit. She rises when the first one of you enters the room; she's about five and a half feet tall. She speaks with a faint accent that's hard to place.

Until she is reasonably certain no one else is arriving, she seems reluctant to speak of her reasons for asking you to come there, but when all of you have arrived, she speaks in a soft but clear voice.

"I apologize for any awkwardness. I am not used to deal with--those like myself. There is someone very dear to me who suffers from an affliction caused by--by titanspawn." She stumbles slightly over the word. "I have discovered that there is an object that could help him, but it is in Atlanta, in the hands of those who I could not get it from myself. I am hoping you will be willing and able to retrieve it for me. I can pay you...I suspect money is of relatively little value, but I have a number of resources. If there are other objects you would want, I might be able to get them for you."

After a moment, she blinks and adds, "I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I? You can call me Elena Kessler."
    Last edited by Kish; 2024-03-03 at 06:02 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Liliana had taken a seat somewhere, and gave Elena her best 'reassuring a client' smile. "Ms. Kessler, I do think I could be of some assistance with this. However, it would help to know more. What can you tell me about this object? What are we looking for, and who currently owns it?"
    Last edited by DeTess; 2024-03-04 at 03:18 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10

"I do not know its name; it is of Celtic origin, I believe." Elena produces a drawing of a sword. "It is either quite a large dagger or quite a small sword. I believe it is in the hands of"--once again she stumbles over the word--"titanspawn. My research led me to a university, and there the trail went cold for me, but I have hope that you might be better able to get answers."

11. - Top - End - #11

BardGuy

He nods politely to Brand, Mateusz, Max, and gives a slight acknowledgment to Liliana for her initiative in engaging with Elena.

"Ms. Kessler," Julian then addresses Elena.
    "In addition to what's already been asked, understanding the nature of the opposition we might face is crucial. The specifics of the object and its current guardians will greatly influence our plan of action. So if you could tell us what University and what kind of creature made your friend sick. That would be greatly appreciated. If they attacked your friend I personally see no reason not to at least investigate."

Julian looks around looking for any other opinions.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Mateusz and Helena just took the first seat that were available. There was no reason to overthing things, they both believed.

- Hm… - Mateusz said after some thought – Two things are on my mind. The first is: I would like to help you no matter what. Titanspawns are our enemies and this reason suffices for me. But the second thing is, I have tried for some time to get an access to a relic that would grand me the Stars Purview. As an astrophysicist, being able to do the things with the concept of time is very enticing for me, you see. Sadly, Horus does not grants access to that Purview in his gifts. If you would be able to secure such a Relic for me, I would be grateful.

- But, as I said previously, I wanna help no matter what, even if this gift won’t be given to me. Your cause seems to be the righteous one, I have to admit. Just so. - he finished, a little bit awkward.
    Last edited by Kaworu; 2024-03-05 at 08:34 AM.

Polter.pl RPG editor

My long signature

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

"Mr. Flynne, if memory serves, you have Celtic connections, do you not?" Liliana asked the flame-haired man. "Does the description of this artifact mean anything to you?"

14. - Top - End - #14

"You will help?" She smiles at Mateusz. "My lead was at Georgia State University. Some kind of...goat-people. I don't know if they have the item themselves, or just information about it, though. I...lack the abilities to approach them.

Obtaining a relic such as you describe shouldn't be a problem."

Spoiler: Julian, Brand, Liliana, Mateusz
    Show
    You believe you can place the image as an obscure part of perhaps the best-known Celtic legend: King Arthur's dagger, Carnwennen.

Spoiler: Liliana, Mateusz
    Show
    Its name means "Little White Blade." It's best-known in stories for King Arthur having used it to cut a witch in half. Nothing seems to have been recorded of its powers, beyond cutting.
    Last edited by Kish; 2024-03-06 at 07:18 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Interesting. Several of his colleagues seemed to be assuming that the titanspawn currently possessing the relic had also attacked Ms. Kessler's afflicted friend. A very reasonable assumption... perhaps deliberately so. Ms. Kessler spoke very carefully, almost as though she were trying to dodge an ability to hear lies, and Brand had learned to be wary of those that let implication do their talking for them. On the other hand, he had neither heard any lies nor smelled any guilt, so perhaps this was how she always spoke.

Of course, just because she always spoke carefully didn't mean she wasn't hiding something now.

Not nearly enough information to draw any conclusions, but he'd keep his mind open to all possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
    "Mr. Flynne, if memory serves, you have Celtic connections, do you not?" Liliana asked the flame-haired man. "Does the description of this artifact mean anything to you?"
    Ah. Looks like his time of gathering information from the sidelines had come to an end. The lady who had spoken first hadn't introduced herself to him yet, but her speech patterns and (more importantly) knowledge of his heritage were enough to confidently peg her as the "American colleague" who had invited him in the first place.

Brand leaned forward in his chair, then did a quick double-take. That was a nice suit. How'd he missed that?

If Brand's face was plain, his voice was the opposite; the fruit of countless hours of training. Deep and rich, if this hero business didn't work out, his vocals could always make him a decent living as a public speaker, a musician, or perhaps a maker of audiobooks.

"Depending on the era of creation, that blade would be classified as a 'saxe', a name and style we borrowed from the Vikings, both warped slightly in the process." Brand silently thanked the Ranger's Apprentice series for that bit of trivia. The orphanage had had several of those books on the shelves, and Brand had read them all. And speaking of bedtime stories... "However, that specific weapon predates the term in the British Isles by a few hundred years. Unless I miss my guess, that is either Carnwennen or a deliberate imitation. The secondary weapon of King Arthur himself! Alas, when it comes to its current whereabouts or powers, I'm afraid I have little to contribute. My interactions with my..." he pauses, a (deliberate) parallel to Ms. Kessler's awkwardness mentioning the supernatural, "extended family... have all focused on the modern world, and on modern problems in need of solutions."

Note to self, he thought. Next semester, more courses on mythology. Less on business. I need to be more, heh, practical in my studies.

Brand turned to face their host, and continued in his melodic, lightly accented speech. "As for your request, Ms. Kessler, to aid those in need is my very great pleasure. I would be delighted to test my skills against these Titanspawn, whether that be words or blows." He almost described it as 'my duty and my pleasure', but changed his mind at the last second. Better not even to hint at his geas* to someone he wasn't completely sure he could trust.

* Pronounced about halfway between "gish" and "gesh".
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Liliana nodded along with Brand's explanation. "Now that you mention it, that name does ring a bell. I seem to remember a myth about the blade being used to slay a witch. It might have curse breaking properties or similar, though that is just speculation on my part."

She then addressed the client. "I will of course help out with this matter. I have no particular payment in mind, so let's settle on an equivalent favor owed in the future and leave it at that. Is there anything else you can tell us about the situation?"

Spoiler: OOC only for poetically, benoojian
    Show

Italics is a lie.

Yes, I'll be triggering your ability a lot, but I'll get a protective knack sooner rather than later.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

- Well - Mateusz joined in - It seems to me our knowledge of the dagger is not that great. Much better to try talking with those university people... goats? - he asked rhetorically - I do not suppose we have more ideas and data? - he asked, this time his hostess instead of all the gathering - It would be kinda rad, but, oh well, we do have to work with what we have, don't we? - he smiled a little bit.

Polter.pl RPG editor

My long signature

18. - Top - End - #18

"I believe they remain on campus in a fraternity house, but I couldn't find the name of the fraternity," Elena says. "I can't think of any other useful information, I'm afraid."

19. - Top - End - #19

BardGuy

"If we are to embark on this endeavor together, it is only fitting that I properly introduce myself: While Eldridge will do for most purposes I have been proclaimed Mazaces baed Alzil, and I have requests that align with my responsibilities as Guardian of Gates.

"Firstly, I wish to be present during any interrogations of prisoners. The insights we gain could prove useful "

He continues, "Moreover, given the prolonged nature of the war of gates in the eternal desert - a conflict that has dragged on far longer than anyone would desire—I request to claim the bodies of any adversaries we could not defeat without weighing their soul. Recruiting them for the war effort is a somber, yet potentially necessary, action. Should Ms. Kessler manage to secure a divine fragment of Lunar, I would be profoundly grateful."

Julian's tone remains earnest and determined. "However, even without such a fragment, my dedication to assisting in this investigation remains steadfast. It represents our best lead."

"As for the investigation itself, I will gladly research the goat-men and the blade. Regarding the fraternities, I suspect that appearing to wander in, seemingly half-drunk through the front door, might be useful?"
    Last edited by Justanotherhero; 2024-03-08 at 12:20 AM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

"It's not a half-bad idea, mr. Eldridge." Liliana conceded. "However, unless you're planning on going to parties every night for the next few weeks, it would help to narrow down the candidates first. I believe that's where I'll come in. While you look into information on the nature of the goat creatures I'll look into the fraternities and identify those with potential supernatural ties."

Liliana retrieved some business cards from a pocket. "I suspect we all have some legwork to do. Let's keep in contact and share any information we find." She offered the cards to whoever wanted them. The card listed among other things her phone number and e-mail address. "If anyone feels lost during the investigative stage, I could always use a bit more assistance with archive diving and other research."
    Last edited by DeTess; 2024-03-08 at 02:38 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Brand gave serious thought to winking at the lady in the nice suit to show he'd caught her lie, but ultimately decided against it. Too many ways it could be misinterpreted... and by this point the moment had passed anyway.

Good ideas were being floated all around. Brandon accepted a business card (Cypher, how appropriate!), and decided that this was the right time to reveal some of his own hand.

"I think I will take you up on that offer to assist with research. I have some tricks uniquely suited to narrowing down suspects, but they will only work face-to-face." He nodded to the Mr. Elridge, "For instance, encountering them at a party."

Now he addressed whole group, including their host. "As for a more preemptive measure, I have been gifted with the power of the Vigil Brand by the god Ogma. If you allow me to mark you, it will alert me the moment you encounter physical danger, and most likely what manner of danger you've found yourself in, your condition, and your location. This would let me 'send in the cavalry' if you get in over your head." Brand pulls a silver sharpie from his pocket and spins it between his fingers.

"I can also mark objects and animals, though since I do have a limit on how many Vigil Brands I can place in a short time, I'd prefer you reserve this function for clever plans and schemes, rather than just ensuring no one eggs your car without your knowledge.

"Last but not least, and continuing the theme of an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure, I am a licensed self-defense and martial arts instructor. Should anyone desire to develop or hone some combat skills, I am at your service."
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2024-03-08 at 10:21 AM.
    Optimization Trophies

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

"I might take you up on that offer of training, mr. Flynne." Liliana replied. "Provided you're planning on staying in town for the foreseeable future at least. I will admit that straight-up combat is not one of my strong suits, but it is one I'd like to be more proficient at at least."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

- My name is Mateusz Śląski. Nice to meet you all - it seemed an appropriate time for making some introductions - And my ladyfriend is Helena Zdanowska.

He noted in his head the offer of martial arts training (could be fun! He wasn't as well-trained in the martial arts as he would be, even though he did some improvements since becoming a Scion) but hadn't really had any idea as to which fraternity could be responsible for goat-men and how to find it. Could be a little bit problematic in the future, but seeing as others apparently had some ideas, he could just drag along them.

Polter.pl RPG editor

My long signature

24. - Top - End - #24

Before you leave, Elena gives you a phone number at which to contact her. She asks you to share whatever contact information you're comfortable giving her.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Mateusz have given her in exchange his phone number, email address and a Skype handle. Considering he was traveling rather a lot, he didn't give her his home address, as that was bound to change.

Of course, he had a flat for himself, but in Poland, so that's probably wasn't a good idea...

Polter.pl RPG editor

My long signature

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Brand shares his cell number, his email, and the address of the Airbnb* he's rented for the month.

* For those that have never heard of it, Airbnb is a company that home-owners can use to rent out their house for short durations, like a hotel room but it's the whole house. Brand probably grabbed a small one near the college, because there will be a lot of them there for visiting parents.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2024-03-09 at 06:01 PM.
    Optimization Trophies

27. - Top - End - #27

BardGuy

"Before we part ways, I'd like to extend my thanks to Mr. Brand for his generous offer of supernatural aid. It's a valuable resource that I might very well take him up on as our quest progresses."

With that, Julian proceeds to distribute his business cards to those present:
    ---------

Julian Eldridge
    Professional Deep Sea Diver
    Abyssal Finds Recovery Co.

Dedicated to Uncovering the Secrets of the Deep

Office:
    307 East Wonders Way
    Suite 210
    Casper, WY 82601

Mobile: (307) 555-0192
    Email: [email protected]

"Exploring the Depths, Revealing the Past"

------
    He would wait a bit for any questions or comments then say:
    "I'll be researching the Goat Men. Should you need to reach me for any reason or have information to share, please don't hesitate to use the contact details on this card.

It was a pleasure."

With that Julian would give a small wave goodbye and head to the door contacting Zahir that he would appreciate a pick up to the house so he can start his research.
    Last edited by Justanotherhero; 2024-03-09 at 07:51 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Contact information exchanged, Liliana headed out as well. Once she exited the lobby a black sedan stopped at the curb and she got in.

"Did the meeting go well, miss?" Graham asked as he drove away.

"Well enough, I suppose." Liliana replied. "A clear target, but not much in the way of other information. I'll have some legwork to do."

"I wish you the best of luck with that, miss." Graham's emphasis was not lost on Liliana, who answered the implied comment with a wry smile.

"I'll have a list of documents I'd like you to track down by the time we're home. Publications of student associations and fraternities over the last year or so mostly, so these should not be too hard to find."

"I'll do my best, miss." Graham replied, deadpan.

The rest of the journey passed in silence as Liliana worked on the promised list for Graham. It ended up being fairly non-specific, asking for any and all student newspapers and association and fraternity newsletters and publications of the past two years.

While Graham worked on those, she headed to the library and retrieved folders containing the last two years of issues of the "Atlanta Metro" and "United Truth". The former was a bi-weekly publication available for free all over the city. It consisted mostly of advertisements, interspersed with stories about life in the city and local politics. The latter was a sensational magazine peddling all kinds of conspiracy theories, UFO and cryptid sightings and other weird stories. Most of that was nonsense, of course, but they occasionally ran stuff based on the truth that no other paper would run.

Liliana started skimming through the papers, sorting them out in a stack containing unrelated stuff, and a stack containing potentially useful articles which she'd take a closer look at once she was doen with her first pass. She was looking for anything odd or unusual going on with the various student associations and fraternities, whether it was strange noises heard at one of their buildings, sudden interests in Celtic mythology, disappearances or other noteworthy invents.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Brandon pulls out his laptop, sets up a hotspot with his phone (if there isn't free Wifi available in the building), and starts jotting stuff down.

First, he adds the contact information everyone has given him to his phone and email contacts. He sends off an email to Liliana, who expressed explicit interest in lessons, letting her know his schedule is pretty much completely open so if she had a time that she wanted instruction he should be free.

Then he starts checking bus routes and other public transportation, getting a feel for how he'll be travelling from his Airbnb to other parts of the city. The college campus is walking distance, but libraries, restaurants, grocery stores, and even the fraternity houses may not be. Once that last thought occurs to him, he also creates a list in his phone of all the publicly available fraternity house names and addresses.

Spoiler: OOC for Kish
    Show
    Brand is stalling, trying to be the last one in the room with Elena Kessler. If that happens, or if she leaves when there's only one other person in the room, he spends one Legend to activate Brehon's Eye, letting him read the highest Virtue, lowest Virtue, and Nature of a number of people present equal to his roll (below), in descending order of Legend (so starting with the person with highest Legend).

(4d10)[1][6][3][2](12) + 0 automatic successes
    Optimization Trophies

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Spoiler: OOC for Kish again
    Show
    Wow, that was an abysmal roll. Assuming that Brand actually had the opportunity to activate Brehon's Eye, I spend another point of Legend to reroll, and this time I spend a point of Willpower for one automatic success (assuming that's allowed; otherwise I instead I spend my point of Legend for 3 automatic successes instead of rerolling).

(4d10)[3][10][3][1](17)
    Optimization Trophies