One of my players was looking at the Book of Many Things, and said he initially misread it as the Book of Manly Things, and found it funny (the link is to the item on WorldAnvil). I, too, found it funny - funny enough I was compelled to make it a part of my campaign. I am currently at work using an AI program to create appropriate art for the cards - I first was going to try to do it myself, but the time it will take to do so would delay the project too long. I have found a place that will make custom tarot cards, including a carrying case, and I'm planning on sending the art to them beginning of next week so I can make sure I get it back before needed in game.

27 total cards right now, although there are a few that I'm not 100% happy with. If anyone has any ideas for a card for the Deck, I'd love to hear them. It absolutely leans in to masculinity tropes, and taken wrongly could be seen as saying these are things a man should strive for, but that is definitely not my intent. Some are clearly good, some are clearly bad, some are both. My intent is mostly to poke fun at the Deck and some ideas of what is Manly. I am open to any critiques of how well I hit that goal.