New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default looking for a certain adventure.

Hey guys,

I am planning on running a Serpent's Skull campaign soon. It is going to be heavily modified and i am still going back and forth on incorporating mythic rules into it.

My adjustemnts has made it very clear to me that I am going to need a precursor adventure before the whole 'shipwrekced on an island' start of the actual adventure path.

The issue I am having it: i hit writer's block and Just cannot think of anything except the following like over arching idea:

The orignal city comes under seige, probably from orcs, on an ismuth called the bridge, which is just shy of 2 miles long before it widens out to host a city of about 24 thousand.

The players have to stop some riots.. maybe some traitors, get people to the lower docks and escape on a ship.
    Teh ship they wash ashore on in serpent's skull, and why everybody ends up getting poisoned.

Is there any adventures or modules (even if they are not D&D to be honest) that deal with the heroes being in a besieged city.. or maybe even are the one seiging it.. as that is easily reversed in perspective.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: looking for a certain adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by ngilop View Post
    Hey guys,

I am planning on running a Serpent's Skull campaign soon. It is going to be heavily modified and i am still going back and forth on incorporating mythic rules into it.

My adjustemnts has made it very clear to me that I am going to need a precursor adventure before the whole 'shipwrekced on an island' start of the actual adventure path.

The issue I am having it: i hit writer's block and Just cannot think of anything except the following like over arching idea:

The orignal city comes under seige, probably from orcs, on an ismuth called the bridge, which is just shy of 2 miles long before it widens out to host a city of about 24 thousand.

The players have to stop some riots.. maybe some traitors, get people to the lower docks and escape on a ship.
    Teh ship they wash ashore on in serpent's skull, and why everybody ends up getting poisoned.

Is there any adventures or modules (even if they are not D&D to be honest) that deal with the heroes being in a besieged city.. or maybe even are the one seiging it.. as that is easily reversed in perspective.

https://www.adventurelookup.com/adventures is a resource made by matt colville to crowdsource adventures