New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Graduates of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Spoiler: The Questioning of Me!
    Show
    "But yeah. Newness and quietness are not alignment indicative.
    Reasonable interpretation of facts, I guess. If it was a more experienced player I'd suspect this since it's a Bad Idea(TM) to reveal who has and hasn't been blackened to wolves, but I wouldn't be surprised if Moss didn't realise that at the time.
    Moss is definitely a confused newbie regardless of alignment. My gut says they could be playing their confused-newbieness for effect, but I am generally bad at reading newbies.
    Would like more opinions here. And Moss: who do you think could be a wolf, and why?"

ALRIGHT I HAVE HEARD THE CALL TO ACTION: DEFENSE OF ME! (featuring: more honesty than is probably safe?)

I wanted to figure out who's blackened so we can keep just blackened players voting in future rounds, since by my count there's not a lot of us here and I'd like to avoid a blackened win condition. Though that does paint a big ol target.

As for who could be a wolf, Caoimhin immediately went for Book Wombat. And then many are following suit. In a desire to obscure who's going to be blackened this round I'm joining the band wagon, but if Book Wombat is innocent that's where my mind goes immediately to be suspicious of. I still don't really "get" the investigations, and was pretty surprised that ANY of them showed information after we'd mostly determined the investigations turned up nada, so I'll stick where I am.

Other thoughts: most frequest posters in the whole game so far are Snowblaze, Caoimhin, Bladescape, Batcathat, Athedia. Though I don't want to punish activity so idk what to do with this information. But I spent an hour and a half making a spreadsheet :3

Current Votes:
    Book Wombat: Batcathat, Bladescape, concobweb, Caoimhin
    Snowblaze: Zelphas

2. - Top - End - #122
    Pixie in the Playground

Mossdragon is showing good mechanical strategy. I want to remind all that nobody got blackened last vote, because the rule wasn't in place until after the vote.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

So, uh, my plans for today ended up more tiring and time-consuming than expected (don't worry, nothing bad) and now I finally have time for more analysis and it's nearly EOD. Yay.
    Quote Originally Posted by MossDragon View Post
    Spoiler: The Questioning of Me!
    Show
    "But yeah. Newness and quietness are not alignment indicative.
    Reasonable interpretation of facts, I guess. If it was a more experienced player I'd suspect this since it's a Bad Idea(TM) to reveal who has and hasn't been blackened to wolves, but I wouldn't be surprised if Moss didn't realise that at the time.
    Moss is definitely a confused newbie regardless of alignment. My gut says they could be playing their confused-newbieness for effect, but I am generally bad at reading newbies.
    Would like more opinions here. And Moss: who do you think could be a wolf, and why?"

ALRIGHT I HAVE HEARD THE CALL TO ACTION: DEFENSE OF ME! (featuring: more honesty than is probably safe?)

I wanted to figure out who's blackened so we can keep just blackened players voting in future rounds, since by my count there's not a lot of us here and I'd like to avoid a blackened win condition. Though that does paint a big ol target.

As for who could be a wolf, Caoimhin immediately went for Book Wombat. And then many are following suit. In a desire to obscure who's going to be blackened this round I'm joining the band wagon, but if Book Wombat is innocent that's where my mind goes immediately to be suspicious of. I still don't really "get" the investigations, and was pretty surprised that ANY of them showed information after we'd mostly determined the investigations turned up nada, so I'll stick where I am.

Other thoughts: most frequest posters in the whole game so far are Snowblaze, Caoimhin, Bladescape, Batcathat, Athedia. Though I don't want to punish activity so idk what to do with this information. But I spent an hour and a half making a spreadsheet :3

Current Votes:
    Book Wombat: Batcathat, Bladescape, concobweb, Caoimhin
    Snowblaze: Zelphas
    So uh. How mad would you be if I told you that there was a very quick way to get post counts? From the Structured Games page, click on the number of replies to the thread and it'll display a list of how many posts everyone has.

That aside I am largely fine with this - I disagree with the interpretation of how to play around blackening but I don't think it's an unreasonable one.

And while I'd prefer more analysis than counting post counts, gut says it's at least an attempt at solving.

Two minutes to EOD. Can I grind out another ISO in two minutes? Probably not. Let's see.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Trial 1 is over, please wait for narration.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Okay I can just about collect quotes before EOD. But there's not much point in ISOing Wombat in these circumstances,
    and next lowest poster corncobweb has quite a bit of content so... this may take a little while.

Spoiler: corncobweb ISO
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by corncobweb View Post
    Bwuh, whuh?? I just woke up in a new body! I have memories of the past day, but they feel like they're someone else's memories... Wait, which identity is the right one?

I remember people saying Persolus, and feeling like it's my name being called at the time. But that's not my name now! I'm corncobweb! This is too weird... Please everyone call me corncobweb from now on.

I remember you all talking and investigating the killings of this notorious Bear. But I remember it from behind a a mind fog, and I felt like none of this is real, and I didn't respond to anything... Depersonalization is a scary thing.

Well, the fog has lifted now! Somewhat. Time to put brain power into solving this terrible college game. And for that, I'll need brain food! cafeteria

Daksridder or BatCatHat deserve mild suspicion. Estimate: 75% they learned no info because each of their targets did not act; 25% one of them blocked. Dakridder is right that blocking would be silly. However there were originally three players going to Investigate the Gym, but Athedia dropped out late-ish. Suspicious also, that bladescape asked to swap with Athedia, but then didn't replace her as planned.

(I am taking Persolus's character. This is not a mechanical effect of the game)
    First part is NAI. Mild town points for diving straight in and coming up with arguments to vote people. Don't feel particularly strongly about those arguments - was hard to parse before explanation but taking that into account it is a valid point.
    BatCatHat gets what I was thinking. We're on the same wavelength.

However, that suspicion is less relevant than the one on the Crime Scene investigation. I think we need to bully those who Sulk in Daily Life (night), is necessary from now on. (Never mind that I was sulking, whistles innocently). Just as a reminder, last Daily Life that was me (corncobweb/Persolus), Daksridder, and Book Wombat. If any of us three had killed Let'sGetKraken, then the crime scene investigation would have turned up nothing.
    The way that first sentence is phrased feels like a pocket attempt, though that might just be the paranoia talking. Batcathat/corncobweb not w/w I think.

I do mildly like the way he handles "my slot was sulking and I think sulking is suspicious", I think a wolf would be more awkward about it than he is here.

I'm feeling an eerie dread right now. We're coming up on five hours left in the day, and only myself and Zelphas have voted. We all know that frequent voting is a good way to force team Black to make more risky moves in conversation, so you have collectively neglected that norm and I'm not sure why. The rule Monokuma made about blackening a voter is a selfish reason, but that doesn't mean we should collectively let the Bear choose to kill whomever the Bear wants.

I can reasonably assume that team Black noticed this neglect of voting, and decided to go along with it as a convenient gift we have given them.

Reads:

CaoimhinTheCape: strong White for good mechanical interpretation and strategic thinking at the beginning.
    Daksridder: mild White. Reason: That nobody moved to counter my vote on Daksridder, not even Daksridder themself, erases my suspicion of them. (however they are the only one to complain about my bully-the-sulkers plan, so it may still be best to just kill Daksridder as collateral damage along implementing the plan).

Book Wombat: mild Black for sulking yesterday.
    Bladescape: inscrutable as always, but in the future, strong Black if we get to the endgame and bladescape hasn't revealed some good reason to stay quiet now. Reason: bladescape was good about pushing for votes and activity in previous games. In my first game here, bladescape explained to me why the collective doing a lot of voting is generally good (which I outlined at the top). However, bladescape is also generally quiet in the early parts of games, so I'm not suspicious of bladescape now but I may become suspicious in the future if they don't have a good reason for not voting today.
    Snowblaze: neutral, but suspicious in the future, same as with bladescape. However it's pretty likely that Snowblaze isn't voting just because of being too busy. estimate 92%
    Town points for pointing out the lack of anyone voting; he's probably right that wolves would be more inclined to sit back and let town not vote...

...unless wolves are scared that the inevitable rush of votes closer to EOD could go against them so want to start that rush by piling onto a townie (hence, ccw/Wombat not w/w. (Yes, I am aware that Wombat flipped thirteen minutes ago barring extreme bastardry. Read still stands.)

Still that world is a little tinfoil so some amount of town points.

Anyway the reads list is... shrug it's consistent with the above arguments. I dislike the arguments against me/bladescape but that's not in an alignment indicative way, plus said arguments are not entirely wrong...
    I am the only person who has stated any hangout location today. I guess there's a rule I missed, where yesterday's hangout location carries over to the next day? Regardless, I expect someone to join me in the Cafeteria because the optimal spread is an even split between the three locations, unless there's Ultimate Talents that complicate things.

And I will be falling asleep soon, so don't expect me to change anything.

Cazero, can I make a commitment where if nobody ends up joining me in the Cafeteria, then I go to the Gym instead?

Also I note the Investigation result from Zelphras and file it as "useful to look back on" in my private notes. Thanks for reporting it, Zelphras!

- - - Updated - - -

OK yeah I did miss that rule

- - - Updated - - -

* Zelphas, not Zelphras. I keep spelling these names wrong.

Anyway, please join me in the Cafeteria!
    Okay, huh, this reasoning for being alone in the Cafeteria is not what I expected and not taking the easy way out I offered him implies it's genuine. There's no reason it can't be a wolf being honest though.
    Mossdragon is showing good mechanical strategy. I want to remind all that nobody got blackened last vote, because the rule wasn't in place until after the vote.
    Eh. Disagree (not with the statement of fact) but don't think delving into that will be particularly productive. Does mildly ping my pocket-dar as well.

Mixed impressions but balances out to a fairly confident townlean I think. Not partnered with BCH, and if Wombat just flipped wolf then he's town and I've wasted quite a bit of time.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Spoiler: Vote count :
    Show
    dakrsidder : 1 (Snowblaze)
    Snowblaze : 1 (Zelphas)
    Book Wombat : 4 (bladescape, CaoimhinTheCape, MossDragon, corncobweb)

"It appears we're killing Book Wombat today !"
    Once again, Monokuma pushes the big red button of the judge's bench.
    "Let's give it everything we've got ! It's punishment time !"

Spoiler: Execution
    Show
    Once again, the walls open to reveal an eerie scene of carboard, this time the dark night of a city. Moments after being "released" in the streets, Book Wombat hears a scream. He springs into action and stops a thief dead in their track, picking up the stolen... panties?
    That's when he realise that the thief was a Monokuma. And the victim showing up with a big, vengeful hammer is also a Monokuma. Book Wombat is smashed to death before having time to explain.

Book Wombat was executed. He was a Grey player, the Ultimate Pervert and Ultimate Vigilante.
    You are the Ultimate Pervert
    You win if you are punished by Monokuma for stealing panties.
    As a daily life (night) action, if you are sulking, you can steal the panties of a player who is hanging out somewhere. They will be informed of the event at the start of the next daily life phase.

You are the Ultimate Vigilante
    As a daily life (night) action, if you are sulking, you can judge a player. If they are blackened, you will murder them.
    "Well, that got weird. Anyway, lot's of you haven't voted today. Did you miss the memo? Or are you giving up?"
    New regulation : abstaining from voting blackens you.

Day 2 begins. Daily life 2 phase has started and will end in about 24 hours.

Hangout groups :
    Lounge : Snowblaze, bladescape, batcathat
    Gym : Athedia, MossDragon, CaoimhinTheCape
    Cafeteria : corncobweb, Zelphas
    Sulking : Dakrsidder
    Last edited by Cazero; 2024-05-05 at 02:33 PM.

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    I wish you could be

7. - Top - End - #127
    Pixie in the Playground

Daksridder's complaint about my Bully Sulkers plan is vindicated by seeing that Book Wombat has an Ultimate Talent that only works if Book Wombat is Sulking. I think we should still treat it as a point of suspicion, but not a reason to vote out. I'm glad nobody else besides Daksridder is sulking anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Snowblaze -- in my three previous games I've never noticed any pocketing ever happen in public (though I've done it in private chats). People on this forum are so paranoid about it, it's just an obviously wrong strategy.

I compliment people when I think they're playing well, because compliments lead to self-confidence and happiness.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, it's not a bad vote I guess, but it doesn't tell us much about anything. No White players have been Blackened if I understand the rule right (since we didn't vote out Town/White).

But now that Book was not wolf, I'm getting worried about everyone else/wondering about the numbers. How many Wolves do we think there were to start? 2 or 3?

I don't actually mind the new rule, town should be voting anyway.

9. - Top - End - #129

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Well, it's not a bad vote I guess, but it doesn't tell us much about anything. No White players have been Blackened if I understand the rule right (since we didn't vote out Town/White).

But now that Book was not wolf, I'm getting worried about everyone else/wondering about the numbers. How many Wolves do we think there were to start? 2 or 3?

I don't actually mind the new rule, town should be voting anyway.
    Should be 3 but with balance for neutrals. If Book was the only Grey then 3 is probably still fine. If there's 1 or 2 more Grey then likely only 2 wolves.

I'm going to assume 3 until we flip another neut.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

10. - Top - End - #130
    Firbolg in the Playground

Well Daksidder is still sulking. Still suspicious of him and BCH. Also did BW steal someone's panties? Kinda glad he was voted out then, murderers are one thing but perverts shakes head in disappointment

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

I will say that, despite his... less than pleasant goals, this does end up as a net negative for town, I think. Grey characters effectively count as White characters for the purpose of Black's victory conditions, and the "Ultimate Vigilante" power was dangerous, but potentially useful for eliminating wolves if Book Wombat could've been convinced to work for town (a longshot, but still possible). If there are 3 wolves, as bladescape suggests, they are halfway to their goal by the end of Day 2.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Also did BW steal someone's panties?
    Since it's (hopefully) nothing but trivia now, I suppose I can confirm that BW did indeed steal mine. Well, someone did and I hope there's not more than one potential suspect.

As for number of wolves, I agree that three seems the most likely. Two would be possible, but seems a little townsided (then again, with the blackening mechanic and a narrator that's explicitly wolf-siding, the balance might work out).

13. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground

"So uh. How mad would you be if I told you that there was a very quick way to get post counts?"

:V well darn (am I allowed to swear?) I dunno how to do that. I'll just tinfoil hat myself some more and add more detail so it's not for naught. Also seeing that you're doing an "in search of" for other players I guess I might've felt a little too anxious when you questioned my loyalties.

"I disagree with the interpretation of how to play around blackening but I don't think it's an unreasonable one."

What's your take on how to play around it? The whole blackening thing makes me nervous. Would we know if we're blackened, or is that narrator only knowledge? And now that EVERYONE must vote or risk blackening, I'd like to be more on the same page.

Also, like I said before I'm suspicious of CaoimhinTheCape, based on levels of activity and immediate bloodthirsty for BookWombat, our newest dearly departed.

I'm going back to sleep and likely won't have my break at work before end of this phase, but it's night so I suppose that's alright. Waking up a few hours before my alarm this morning sure helps with the being active thing 😀

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MossDragon View Post
    Would we know if we're blackened, or is that narrator only knowledge?
    You would know. I'll inform you if it happens.
    Wether or not you want to share, that's another story.

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    I wish you could be

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Okay, slight tinfoil hat time as we come to the end of this round of daily life.

In a game like this (and any WW game, really, but especially the complicated ones), it's imperative for town to get as much information as quickly as possible to keep the wolves from completely running the show. The wolves know this, and in fact they have a really easy way of blocking direct info gathering in this game: disrupting investigations. Hence the fact that in our last Deadly Life round, every investigation was disrupted, meaning town got no concrete info and we had to vote with our gut again. We didn't land on a wolf, so the wolves are possibly concerningly close to victory. If there are three wolves, all they need is to either kill a White player and get a White player thrown out on Trial, and they have majority. It goes even faster if a White (or Grey) vigilante makes a wrong kill tonight. If there are two wolves, things stretch for a bit longer, but they're still close.

However, I did get information from my investigation last Deadly Life. If the wolves picked up on this, and if I'm right about them disrupting investigations to promote maximum uncertainty for as long as possible, there's a solid chance that I die tonight. Hence the absurd rant that is this post.

So, let's look at the last investigation and Trial and glean as much info as we possibly can. If the killer was sulking, that leaves only dakrsidder Persolus/corncobweb as a wolf (and clears Snowblaze and CaoimhinTheCape from suspicion from the most part, but I'll get back to that). The Lounge was disrupted, and we now know it isn't Book Wombat. I know it wasn't me, so Athedia or Mossdragon are one wolf. And the Gym was disrupted, meaning that dakrsidder (again) or Batcathat are one wolf. Going from this, dakrsidder is the most suspicious; however, if they are a wolf, Snowblaze and/or CaoimhinTheCape become suspicious once again because their investigation turning up nothing is meaningless.

If the killer wasn't sulking, that changes things. One of Snowblaze or CaoimhinTheCape has to be a wolf in that case, along with one each of Athedia or Mossdragon... and Batcathat for sure, because dakrsidder was sulking last round.

If I live, I'll work to strengthen my case here, or at least make sure I have a case of any sort (I'm giving myself work, which is always fun), but I still have my vague suspicions on Snowblaze, so those are going to stick around for now (and hope I'm not tunneling). Maybe I'm simply not trusting the most helpful people since we still don't have information and a lot of comments seem to be hedging more than supplying info, but right now my feel on wolves is Batcathat, Snowblaze, and Athedia, in pretty much that order of certainty (if there are three wolves; two almost requires dakrsidder to be a wolf). Batcathat's suggestion earlier that we throw out him or dakrsidder has some merit; but again, all of this is before the next body is discovered, so we'll see how much that changes things.

So ends my tinfoil hat rant (for the moment, at least). Is it actually a last will and testament? Well, we'll probably find out soon.
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Daily life phase 2 is over. Please wait for narration.

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    I wish you could be

17. - Top - End - #137
    Barbarian in the Playground

Idk what you’re talking about there’s nothing here
    Last edited by Dakrsidder; 2024-05-06 at 02:33 PM.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

You spend the rest of the day distracting you as you can and looking for a way to escape, to no avail. While the layout of the place is siilar to Hope's Peak Academy, everything you could use to force a way out is absent, or worse, replaced with mocking cardboard cutouts. The cutout of the energy lab is particularly egregious.

A bell rings, and Monokuma makes an annoucement.
    "I think you've worked hard enough for today. I invite you all to take a good night of rest in the dormitory. You should find it without trouble as you're all familiar with the layout of this facility. We're up for more tomorrow !"
    Fortunately, this wasn't a dead body annoucement. But it is still concerning...
    "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."

After an uneventful night, you wake up. It wasn't a bad dream. You're really trapped in some kind of underground facility with killers among you.

Daycycle 3 begins. Daily life 3 has started and will end in about 24 hours.

Hangout groups :
    Lounge : Snowblaze, bladescape, Batcathat
    Gym : Athedia, MossDragon, CaoimhinTheCape
    Cafeteria : corncobweb, Zelphas
    Sulkers : Dakrsidder

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    I wish you could be

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Feels like no night kill should always be a good thing, though knowing that the nights will just keep going until someone dies certainly takes some of the relief out of it.

20. - Top - End - #140

OK, so kill did not go through, we're repeating another Night phase?

Should be good for anyone Town who gets to use their ability again without deaths getting in the way.

Should we discuss if we think the kill got blocked vs some sort of doc save? Not advocating for anyone else to claim at the moment, but wanna make the most of this.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Should we discuss if we think the kill got blocked vs some sort of doc save? Not advocating for anyone else to claim at the moment, but wanna make the most of this.
    I suppose if someone think they might've stopped the kill by voiding someone it might be worth claiming, in case the voider ends up dead (though even in that case probably not until very close to EoN, I think).

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Well, I'm alive. That feels awkward somehow.

I can now say with a reasonable amount of certainty that LetsGetKraken was killed by someone who was sulking; I'll need more time to consolidate anything else I was talking about.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #143

I want to say I got visited last night. It was an...interesting performance. But the person did not attack me (and I only have passive abilities so didn't actually block me either)

24. - Top - End - #144

So, I'd like to make this public with enough time to act on it, but I used an ability to block all the people at my location (Athedia and Moss Dragon). They were informed that I was the one who blocked them, hence Athedia's comment above.

So yeah. Make of that what you will. Not sure if anyone else blocked people/protected people tonight, but those two as least were not able to complete their actions.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Pixie in the Playground

Ok, irl my household all got sick so I'm trapped in my room to escape whatever bug they all got. More time for figuring out what the heck is going on! Things I know:

My ultimate ability action was also blocked. Nobody is dead.
    • I know the name of who did it, and surprisingly the block makes them seem less wolfy. (mostly cause I know the name, which I'm undecided on sharing at the moment EDIT: Damn I feel silly, Cao just claimed it lmao). I'm not convinced they're town though. How many grey characters are there?Edit: Ok maybe they are town.
    • It's night again so I can just try my ability again and hope it helps? If it's blocked again I'm much more suspicious.Ok, maybe not suspicious, but plz my ability sucks it's like throwing darts in the dark
    • Would a wolf attack fail for the same reason my ultimate ability failed? Idk.

Zelphas had a lot to say, that I'm still processing. I can see the logic threads. Would like to see what he has to say later on.
    Last edited by MossDragon; 2024-05-06 at 10:06 PM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Pixie in the Playground

If I assume...
    that CaoimhinTheCape is telling the truth, and
    that Team Black gets a blockable kill every Night. (the standard setup)

Then Mossdragon and Athedia are looking suspicious. I'm not sure why Caoimhin didn't say that.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

I just realised I forgot to enact a new regulation this phase, so next cycle will have 2 regulations instead of one.

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    I wish you could be

28. - Top - End - #148

First, Mossdragon it is bad form to edit posts if it isn't fixing a spelling error or formatting issue. This section of the forum is set up to combine posts if posted in succession.

Second, yeah I agree that being blocked at night and nonlill makes us suspicious. As I said my skills are all passive, and Cao since I believe you are White team now I was trying to not share your identity. It does suggest black team needs to pick a person to carry the kill

I can't tell you why but killing me is a super bad idea for White team and I suggest against it but please do investigate me and Mossdragon.

29. - Top - End - #149

If I assume...
    that CaoimhinTheCape is telling the truth, and
    that Team Black gets a blockable kill every Night. (the standard setup)

Then Mossdragon and Athedia are looking suspicious. I'm not sure why Caoimhin didn't say that.
    Figured it was implied by the kill not going through. Though, there is the possibility that the kill was stopped in a different way since I don't know what other blocks/protects are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Second, yeah I agree that being blocked at night and nonlill makes us suspicious. As I said my skills are all passive, and Cao since I believe you are White team now I was trying to not share your identity. It does suggest black team needs to pick a person to carry the kill
    Appreciated. I always planned to claim this since if I was the one who blocked the kill, Wolves would know it was me anyway. Figured if Wolves know, town should as well.

- - - Updated - - -

also wanted to confirm it was on both of you, I don't really trust Wolves to self-report after I'm dead

30. - Top - End - #150

Can I investigate the first crime scene?