New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Corrath - Group 1 IC

"What did you do to poor Burt? He looks even more devastated than a few minutes ago.", the halfling barkeep now stands at your table.
    "I guess I will give him a bed for this night for free. He could really need it... However, does anyone of you fine people wish to have a drink?"

2. - Top - End - #182
    Orc in the Playground

Hyorin

The pandakin sighs. "You are right, south of where?" He shakes his head. "I've done too much damage right now. And besides, I don't think this matter is important. I would assume you found something, have you?" He then looks at the bartender. "I'll pay for this old man's bed for the night. If he's still in a bad condition, I guess you could give him the second night for free." He sighs again.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm playing a more Chaotic/Neutral Good character than I thought

Image by Rich Burlew

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

"You are a kindhearted man, master pandakin.", the barkeep waves a barmaid, a you black-haired woman in a simple brown wool skirt and white shirt.
    "Will you get Burt over there to a room for the night, dear?"
    The barmaid nods and goes to carefully help Redfox up from the ground and leads the shivering man upstairs.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lathlan looks on with a frown as the man is taken away by the barmaid. "What the devil happened to that poor man?" He seems distracted for a moment, before he looks to the barkeep and says, "I'll have an ale."

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

"Of course, master kijyan any other wishes?"

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

"So I take it this silence means no other wishes.", the halfling heads off to the bar to fill up a mug of ale for Lathlan.

7. - Top - End - #187

Lathlan nods, waits to get his ale and for the barkeep to give them some distance, and turns to the pandakin. He says, with a low voice, so that only those assembled at the table can hear, "So, here's what we got..." He goes on to quietly relay the information to Hyorin.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Banned

Scabi listens to the exchange, only chiming in to add details to the story.

-=-=-=-

OOC: Can the forums please stay up for more than 5 minutes... have posted half a dozen times in the last couple days.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Orc in the Playground

Hyorin

The pandakin nods at Lathlan and Scabi. "So, what is the course of action now? Also, it makes me wonder if those things the building described are the same which bothered that old man. And by the description, they sound like Orcs." He says quietly, with his roughed voice.
    Image by Rich Burlew

10. - Top - End - #190

Lathlan shrugs and says, "I'm not convinced we can't do what we wanna do without just joining them for a while, but the others seem set on sneaking in... I'll go along with whatever everyone else thinks needs to be done."

11. - Top - End - #191
    Banned

"And why would they take us in? A society so wishing to keep its secrets would be likely to use truth-saying spells and the like, or some way to ascertain our intentions. We need information on how they would go about this, and my idea of capturing a guild member to know how to proceed is my recommendation." Scabi says with a deliverance nigh inspiring. It doesn't just seem a way, but possibly the only way when he speaks of it like he does.

Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy = (1d20+22)[32]

OOC: My apologies for slow posting. A lot of stuff going on at my end.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

The barkeep returns to put the mug of ale on the table next to Lathlan.
    "If I may help you just call for me or one of my girls, I will be right over there. If you can't see me, it means I'm standing behind the bar.", he smirks and heads back to the bar.

Spoiler
    Show
    I also need to apologize for my absence lately, i hope everyone is still there
    Last edited by Threeshades; 2008-02-29 at 12:39 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193

Lathlan accepts the ale with a nod and waits for the barkeep to wander off before responding, still keeping his voice low. "Yeah, that'd work too. How do you figure we might go about that though? There are a lot 'a things that could go wrong with that kind 'a plan."

Spoiler
    Show
    So, I didn't reply thinking to give someone else a chance to get a word in, then forgot about the thread... Many apologies.
    Last edited by Proven_Paradox; 2008-03-06 at 11:08 PM.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Banned

"It would be an easy task to move within, and only if defenses were built into its very structure would we be detected." Scabi explains. "A trap would then be set to ensnare one of their members, a very simple one where they would be unable to release a warning. They would then be at our mercy and in a position to be 'coerced' shall we say."

15. - Top - End - #195
    Orc in the Playground

Jailbird

Speaking up suddenly from the shadows : "I will go inside and scout... It is doubtful they will be able to detect or notice me. The rest of you can decide on your plan of entry. If I hear you enter, I will come and inform you of what I learn, otherwise I will come back here in one or two hours and meet you here."

The shadows shift slightly in one corner, and from that you understand that Jailbird has left the room.
    Spoiler
    Show
    move silently (1d20+28)[31], hide (1d20+33)[42], shadow step from outside the guildhouse to the closest patch of shadows within. Lets get this party started!
    Last edited by Jael_Darkwood; 2008-03-23 at 09:07 PM.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Pixie in the Playground

Pyll

"Good luck!"

Spoiler
    Show
    and that carries a second OOC meaning as well. This group needs a leader, and Threeshades, if I may make a suggestion, make longer posts that leave an imperative response, not this open-ended banter that has allowed things to drag out. I'm still in this, but we need guidance.
    Characters
    Pyll : Trakkard Raul
    "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." -Mahatma Gandhi