New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Sparks of a Rebellion.

The rebel agent keeps her head low as she fires at the Imperial agents.

(1d20+2)[8]
    (3d8+1)[11]

Sian your up next (Baerdog7)
    Last edited by Gamgee; 2008-02-03 at 09:40 PM.
    They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Exile

Deny a monochrome future!!! -Radio Gosha-

2. - Top - End - #92

Sian Jobl

Sian fires upon the nearest Imperial agent.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+4)[19] assuming point blank range
    Damage: (3d8+1)[16] assuming point blank range
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Baerdog: super genius.

3. - Top - End - #93

Ill write a write up at the end of everyones round... it just describes what happened because of everyones actions then we start a new round. Sound good?

Dando (Greybacca) your up next dude.
    They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Exile

4. - Top - End - #94

Dando shrugs off the glancing hit and continues to fire at the imperial agents

Attack (1d20+3)[23]
    Damage (3d8)[20]

Wow!!!! a perfect roll i do believe that is an automatic critical hit that dose double damage right.
    Last edited by Graybacca; 2008-02-03 at 11:02 PM.
    here's the link to the mando'a language

Character links

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Kell

OOC: nat twenty on last use the force roll so i regain all force powers at end of turn so I regain battle strike.

Having at least made contact with the imperial, Kell concentrates again and fires another sling bullet.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+12)[30] use the force check for battle strike
    (1d20+3)[13] -1 if battle strike is less than 15
    (1d4)[2]
    (1d6)[3] if dc 15
    (1d6)[3] if dc 20
    (1d6)[6] if dc 25
    14 damage if a hit
    Last edited by webgem; 2008-02-03 at 11:46 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

Trying to think calming thoughts wasn't helping, and since this was only her second fire fight in her life, it was hard to keep from shaking. It was even harder to keep from running, but since they seemed to want to kill her, making herself a bigger target by running didn't seem like a solid plan. At least she was small, and hopefully the table was going to give her enough of cover to survive this. And while the fear coursed through her veins, she was also aware of feeling more alive doing something than she felt before. Peeking out from her cover as she took aim, she fires her small pistol, hoping to end this madness quickly.

Spoiler
    Show

Swift action to complete her aim
    Fire small pistol (1d20+2)[22]
    Damage if it hits (3d4)[8]

7. - Top - End - #97
    Halfling in the Playground

Doctor Kast

There is a certain amount of satisfaction to be gained from breaking a barstool over someone's head, and indeed it would likely become a tradition in many a bar-fight to come. Unfortunately, this particular attempt left the barstool sailing wide of its target to presumedly clatter harmlessly upon the ground past the thugs. With a grunt of consternation, our wily hero glanced about for another object to turn the tides of this pitched battle. He found it right next to him; it was Sian Jobl's bar-stool! Feeling somewhat more experienced with the long-distance throwing of heavy awkward objects, Thomas Kast snatched it up and gave the thing an experimental swing. The very next swing is the one that sends it catapulting towards the thugs. This time, it's just an attempt to buy time for one of the other bar patrons, who looked a bit winded, to keep his head low.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+1)[11] Aid Another, +2 Reflex for Dando if result =10+

8. - Top - End - #98

Update tomorrow, damn busy day today, hospital situation working out.... sleep.... also no posts in the IC thread until I post the update tomorrow....

Exile

9. - Top - End - #99

Once again bob misses the Imperial agents, his bolt flies past them and out the cantina door. One of the agents has a bit of a smile on because of all the missed shots.

Alas the rebel agent is shaking too much from her wounds and when she fires also misses the intended target, she looks disappointed and even more tired from the effort of trying to shoot a gun.

Finally Sian pulls of a quick shot against the Imperials and this time his sight is true, he hits the one who had a cruel smile on his face and when the bolt hits the smile is wiped clean off his face, he hits the ground with a thud.

Dando once again using his skill lands a pin point shot against another of the Imperial agents, a third one falls to the ground dead. The others have a look of panic now as the fight starts to turn on them.

Kell lets another pellet off with his sling, once again he uses the force to propel the shot with amazing speed and strength and when the projectile hits the same Imperial as it did before he keels over with a small pool of blood forming around his skull, no doubt from a smashed in skull.

The Imperial agents seeing the dire situation take a quick step to the left and flip over a table and take cover behind it, they hope this will give them the advantage they need in the fight to win.

Voota blasts one of them with the tiny pistol, he was to slow to duck again and it hits his shoulder and he then disappears behind the table again. From the sounds of pain he is not dead, just in a lot of pain from the lazer barely hitting his shoulder.

The doctor throws yet another bar room object to the dismay of everyone around him as it also clatter harmlessly into the cover the Imperials are using. He really needs to find something better to throw at this point as stolls just don't cut it.

I am not trying to pick on you but Dando was before you and he succeeded on his roles so you tossed it for nothing dude. ;) I swear when this is over you better pick up one of their guns however cheap it may be.

Exile

10. - Top - End - #100

Bob Morlich

Bob is a little frustrated with his lack of effect. He grimaces and leans into the stock of his rifle, carefully squeezing off another shot.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming point blank range

to hit (1d20+3)[22]

damage (3d8)[19]

11. - Top - End - #101

Rebel agent quickly fires a shot off.

(1d20+1)[10]
    (3d6+2)[12]

Exile

12. - Top - End - #102

Sian Jobl

Sian takes another shot at the Imperials.

Doc, you're going to explain to me why you don't have a gun when this is all over.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[5] assuming PBR
    (3d8+1)[12] assuming PBR

13. - Top - End - #103

Dando shifts his aim to the next imperal and contnues to fire.

Attack (1d20+3)[19]
    Damage (3d8)[17]

Character links

14. - Top - End - #104
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Kell

Despite his master's teachings that the force is ever present, he feels a twinge of uncertainty. He doubts he can pull off that feat again. He looks over at Voota. "That was a great shot, maybe I can create another opening for you," Kell whispers quickly. Kell yells one of the most insulting things he picked up in the gutter at one of the uglier imperials hiding behind the table. It involves something to do with a Bantha, a Hutt, and some bizarre genetic splicing.

[/spoiler]
    [/roll]1d20+2[roll]
    aid another check to aid in attacking for Voota
    [spoiler]

edit, okay just did everything backwards, sorry for the dp in advanced
    Last edited by webgem; 2008-02-06 at 09:10 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+2)[19]
    aid another check to aid in attacking for Voota

16. - Top - End - #106
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

There was an odd sense of pride in Voota as her shot made a difference. A small part of her began to rationalize everything that was happening around her, the part of this war she was playing and the future that would come about because of her actions here. She wasn't a simply jawa trader anymore, and that was surprisingly ok.

She spares a quick glance over to the rebel agent, hoping they could finish this quickly and save a life. An hopefully a win for the rebellion.

Kell's words give her strength and she nods, taking another shot at the Imperials trying to kill them all.

Spoiler
    Show

Attack (1d20+2)[22]
    Possible damage (3d4)[9]

17. - Top - End - #107

The fighting carries on for only a few more seconds, finally Voota and Dando score hits on the remaining Imperial goons and end their life. The cantine is now quite empty from the fight, except for the bartender who took a backseat to watch it all as though it is the most exciting thing he has had privledge to see in a while.

The rebel agent along with the three others get up. She kind of wobbles as she gets up from her injuries but manages.

"Uhh thanks for the help, it seems I have been getting a lot of that today."
    Last edited by Gamgee; 2008-02-06 at 10:57 PM.

Exile

18. - Top - End - #108

Bob Morlich

Bob steps out from behind the cover of his table, still covering the imperials with his rifle. He checks to make sure none of them are going to be getting up any time soon, kicking weapons away from their reach, just in case.

19. - Top - End - #109

Sian Jobl

Sian walks over to the Rebels.

Don't worry about it. You guys okay?

20. - Top - End - #110
    Halfling in the Playground

Doctor Kast

The older man that has unfortunately distinguished himself as a furniture mover, as opposed to a battle-hardened medic, finally starts to do what comes natural. With a careful sigh he leans over the Bar to check on the barkeeper and see if he is well. Certainly, then, he's rushing over to check on the wounds of the female and keep an eye out for any stragglers that might have gotten taken down by some of the stray blaster fire. With any luck, most of the misses will have sailed into a wall. With ill luck, someone was going to need an amputation right here and now.

"Ma'am, you look pretty beat up there. I'm something of a medic. Are you able enough to move, or would you like me to look you over right here?" this last bit he adds with a glance towards the door as if expecting further trouble to rear its ugly head from the sound of all that blasterfire.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Kell

Kell shudders and sits down in shock when the rush of the moment leaves him. The imperials had been trying to kill that lady, and it was right to defend her, but he'd never killed anyone before. He doesn't feel glad that they were dead, but he does feel a little strange about the thrill that the fight had given him. He puts away his sling and collects himself after a moment. He gives a shaky nod towards Voota's great shooting, as well as some of the others. He stands, and tries to regain his slightly cocksure attitude.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

The battle over and the win on their side, Voota tries to relax and let the rush out of her system so she could thing. She turns to Kell, and nods approvingly. "Taa baa, eyata." The small translator speaks, "[Translation] Thank you, friend." Voota nods, understanding that some of the sentiment is lost in the translation.

She sees that the Doctor is taking care of the wounded, something she has no skill in and she begins to run through the rules of scavenging in her head. Her instinct screams that they don't have much time, not with that much noise, and whatever goods they need to grab must be done quickly. And they should have a lookout. Always have a lookout, that was a golden rule of survival in their tribe and she doubts that the Imperials are more friendly than the Tusken Raiders who were known to savage her people. She looks to Dando, "Uttobuka de Umpee?" The box adds, "[Query] Can you watch ** Empire?" Not really waiting for an answer, Voota scurries over to the downed foes and looks for anything that is of use or that might be going off to give their position away.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception check to search (1d20+6)[7]

She has no interest in the weapons, but devices, tools, things like that.

23. - Top - End - #113

Dando quickly makes sure that none of the imperial have survived he then search the body any useful items, Dando will also take one of the rifle from the imperial body as a spare for himself. he also will pick up a pistol and a rifle and move over to the doctor and says to him next time your in a blaster fight having a blaster would help you, so here, Dando then hands over the pistol and the rifle he picked up for him. And since you seem to be the Doc can you take a look at this blaster burn when you have a moment.

perception [roll]1d20+6[roll]

Character links

24. - Top - End - #114

perception (1d20+6)[24]

Character links

25. - Top - End - #115

The rebel agent looks towards the man who says he was a doctor. "I hate to play the damsel in distress here but yea I think these wounds need to be looked over."

She looks around at the now odd group of people that had helped her, finally she speaks up.

"Uhh... thank you, I am not really sure who you people are at this point but thanks for the help."

She is still too shocked from the battle to make sense of things or maybe she is just puzzling it all out before she talks again. There is now an odd silence filling the room after she spoke.

Exile

26. - Top - End - #116
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

Voota spares a quick look up from the small shiny worthless bits on the floor that seem to have caught her attention. She nods to the rebel agent, "M'um m'aloo. Ikee cabangawa thinbe utooeni eklinci manje. Umpee hunya." The translator pipes up, "[Translation] Hello. I think we are *pop* side now. The Empire will *hiss* as enemies." She moves away from the bodies, not finding anything of interest at the moment. She shows the rebel agent the datapad information that brought them into the fight, keeping a firm hand on her new possession so that it isn't taken from her. She also keeps her distance so that the Doctor can do his work. She looks to Kell, hoping he can better explain since she can't speak the language.

27. - Top - End - #117

Bob remains all business, going over to the door to glance outside, looking to see if there are any additional security on the way.

Might I suggest that we keep introductions to a minimum until we move, this little firefight is bound to have attracted attention, we'd be better to move as soon as we can.

He looks over at the nervous looking youth with the sling, Chin up, you did good kid.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+5)[16]

28. - Top - End - #118
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Kell

Kell nods in appreciation, he also tries to help explain to the rebel quickly what Voota is talking about, and the reference to the data pad. "Yeah, we're all in it pretty deep as of now, but I for one am ready to stay in till the end. The imperials might not be all bad, but those in power sure seem to be. I'll do anything to help." He pauses uncertainly for a moment, "Maybe I should grab one of those blasters, might not know how to use one very well but it will probably pack more of a punch than my sling." He wanders over and tries to find a pistol or rifle that has been left.

29. - Top - End - #119

Sian Jobl

Sian eyes the Jawa and introduces himself to the Rebel.

My name's Sian Jobl. This is Doctor Kast.

He looks at Bob, then the others.

He's right. We really do need to get going.
    Last edited by Baerdog7; 2008-02-07 at 11:09 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120

Nay they were meeting up with the smugglers, however we will see where it goes from there. no time to update today so I will do one tomorrow. So feel free to get in any last role playing before I make my post tomorrow. Also those of you looking for pistols find them just a basic blaster pistol nothing special about em.

Also XP tomorrow I promise, remind me or something :P

Exile