New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dawn of Defiance, Traitors Gambit.

Bob places his ale carefully but firmly down on the table in the booth and shifts his rifle across his lap so that it faces the doorway under the table. He leans back, watching the entrance.

2. - Top - End - #32

Coming through the door is a human woman who is limping, it is clear she is in considerable pain from the look on her face. She has several singe marks in her clothing, evident that these shots barely missed her. As she stumbles in people back away from her, this is because she has a gun in her hand. Finally she kicks over a table and takes cover behind it.
    They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Exile

Deny a monochrome future!!! -Radio Gosha-

3. - Top - End - #33

Bob watches the woman limp in and take cover, he remains in his seat, outwardly at ease. But under the table his finger covers the trigger of his rifle and he hooks a toe under the table's support, ready to kick it over should the need for cover arise.
    Last edited by Rane126; 2008-01-30 at 12:59 AM.

4. - Top - End - #34

Sian Jobl

Sian turns around in his barstool to face the woman, hand on his blaster.

This cantina's getting more colorful by the minute, he murmurs to the Doc.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Baerdog: super genius.

5. - Top - End - #35

Soon after she walks into the room several men also come in. All of them human and all of them armed, they immediately look to the woman and raise their weapons ready to fire. There are as of yet no insignia to identify them, however they are work quite effectively as a team.

Everyone role initiative.

Spoiler
    Show
    [b]1d20+6[/roll]
    They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Exile

6. - Top - End - #36

Initiative roll.
    (1d20+6)[25]

Exile

7. - Top - End - #37

Sian Jobl

Should've gone to the damn mech shop...

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[9]
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Baerdog: super genius.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Halfling in the Playground

Doctor Kast
    Should've gone to the damn mech shop...
    “Mech shop? That’s an understatement. I’m guessing it won’t be long before the Empire sends troopers in to clean up this mess. Get a good look at everyone’s face if you can, because we’re probably gonna get questioned.”

The doctor darts a hand down to one of the two weapon holsters he’s got strapped to his hips and feels around with futility. Then it strikes him, he’d pawned off the guns to add a healthy sum to his cred-chip and buy transport over to this station. A desperate hand grabs the nearest weapon available, one of the glasses for his liquor, and clutches it with an eye towards the combatants. Which one was in the right, and which one was in the wrong? This wasn’t a fair fight at all, and he was itching to intervene, but common sense warned him otherwise.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[19]Initiative.
    Last edited by Telemont; 2008-01-30 at 03:58 AM.

9. - Top - End - #39

Soridan's hand freezes over a card as he hears the disturbance, and as the woman and her pursuers come in, he quickly puts a foot under a table leg and flips the table over, attempting to create some makeshift cover. Ducking behind the upturned table, his back to the flat table-top, he considers his next move, his breathing unit and eyepiece masking any emotion he might be showing.

(1d20)[5]
    Feel free to catch me on MSN if you ever feel like a chat! You can find me under "ChocolateHeathen (At) Hotmail (Dot) com", most days.

10. - Top - End - #40

Shaah Tarl

Coming to an alert as the blasterfire is head, Shaah pockets the datapad quietly and leans forward on the booth table, one hand slipping inside her rough jacket. Others may not be able to see, but she is fingering one of her blasters as she eyes the door. Quietly she watches the woman walk in, followed shortly by the group of men. This doesn't bode well... she notes to herself.

Spoiler
    Show

Initiative - (1d20+9)[29]

11. - Top - End - #41

Bob Morlich

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+8)[28]

12. - Top - End - #42

Okay initiative order is:
    Saah with a 29
    Bob with 28
    The thugs with a 25
    Dr. Kast with a 19
    Sian with a 9
    Soridan with a 5

Okay I need to know what your gonna do daedu and rane.

Exile

13. - Top - End - #43

Bob Morlich

Bob Watches the events unfold before him. He's never a fan of an unequal fight and looking at the thugs he gets the impression they are enjoying preying on the woman. As a result he will ready an action to shoot at one of the thugs as soon as one of them shoots at the woman undercover behind the table.

14. - Top - End - #44

Man this is gonna be a long ass battle, I think dadeu is in a different time zone so he is essentially going to be lagging this game up. I might have to reorganize the players guys.... I hate to do it but if there is going to be this much of a delay between our general time and his I think he may have to leave... actually what timezone are you in dadeu I also suggest we takes this to the OOC thread.

Exile