New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Star Wars Saga: In the Ash's of Edan II

It was yet another long tiring day on the Eden II Base, so you all have no problem falling into a deep sleep in your cabins on the base...
    Boom! Your all Jolted from sleep by a series of massive explosions. The Base alarm siren blasts through every room. Commander Drayson's voice comes on over the intercom speakers: Eden Base is under attack. All personnel must evacuate the base and are to proceed to the the rendezvous points. I repeat, the Imperials are attacking. Evacuate the base... The intercom is cut off by another Explosions.

You Quickly Grab your belongings and stumble out of your quarters. the Corridor outside is filled with base personnel running in the every direction. The ground Shakes with every new explosions, sending cascades of duracrete dust down from the celling. the Illumination panels flicker on and off.

(OK everyone here you go: you've got four possible directions to go.
    • Head for the Command center.
    • Go grab some supplies before evacuating.
    • Head for the Hanger Bay.
    • Head for the back door.

Base Map )

Last edited by Graybacca; 2008-02-23 at 12:39 PM.
    here's the link to the mando'a language

Character links

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars Saga: In the Ash's of Eden II

Selia, having made sure her room was as close to the hanger as possible, heads towards the hanger as the sirens sound, trying to make sure that all the fighters she is responsible for are good to take off.
    Last edited by pinkbunny; 2008-02-23 at 01:38 AM.
    Thanks to Simius for the awesome avatar.

[Selia]

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Karloth

Awakening with a ground shaking explosion, Karloth barely has the foresight to dress and grab his equipment before making his way to the door. Watching the chaos in the hallways he squeezes into a spot between two beings heading towards the command post.

As he finally makes his way through the falling duracrete and darkened hallways to the heart of the base, Karloth immediately heads for a large bank of computers. He pulls out his datapad with a few wires from his slicers kit and proceeds to download what vital information he can. With the limited processing power from the handheld device and small storage capacity of the ten empty disks in his pocket it won't be much, but he hopes it will be enough. As soon as all ten disks are full he pulls the wires from the computer and his datapad, hits the self destruct under the guarded switch and watches the sparks fly out of the back of his former workstation. I've always wanted to do that.

((ooc: This is for my computer use and gather info check if you want it. If not then disregard. ))
    Last edited by Venom; 2008-02-23 at 09:42 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4

Chadin

Snore. Possibility droning out the alarms, Chadin snores on his bed with silk sheets, dreaming of his home-planet and going back when he's done here..

Eden Base is under attack. All personnel must evacuate the base and are to proceed to the the rendezvous points. I repeat, the Imperials are attacking. Evacuate the base...

It took it a couple of times over the loudspeaker, but eventually Chadin was jarred awake. What?! Imperials?! Here?! Were his first thoughts as he struggled quickly to put his clothes on and stuffed everything into a bag. "Oh, blast it, where is my good Datapad?" He exclaimed, cursing and throwing his basic one in instead.

He knew he couldn't stay around here long. First they would destroy all defensives, then execute everyone- even him! He couldn't let them see him. Exiting his chambers he looked left and right- why did it have to be now? He was brushed aside by some personal and, with a sigh of regret, ran to the Command Center.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Damian

Eden Base is under attack. All personnel must evacuate the base and are to proceed to the rendezvous points. I repeat, the Imperials are attacking.

Waking from his well deserved sleep, Damian immediatly sits op in his bed and grabs his blaster pistol. "Ophelia! We've got to get the kids to safety!" were his first words as Ophelia awoke at all the noise.

Getting his cloths on in a rush, he felt a stab of emotional pain as Christie and Charles started to cry. Ophelia hurried over to them, saying that they need to be strong right now, and everything is going to be okay.

"You take Cristie and Charles to the Command Center, I'll run for supplies" Damian said over the ear deafening sound of the warning klaxon.
    Ophelia looked at him with concern in her eyes, and said "Don't be too long", while she wrapped her arms protectively around their children.
    Damian kneeled down beside her and said "You know I wouldn't let you go on your own, unless I belived it was the only right thing to do" he kissed her on her cheek and looked at Cristie and Charles. "Now be good and do as your mother says. I won't be gone for long, so I'll see you soon".
    Damian smiled, stood up and grabbed his packback, then he sprinted down the hallway, towards the storage bay.
    "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it".

GENERATION 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground

Joorn

As soon as the first few explosions are heard, Joorn wakes up with a jolt. Even if his mind doesn't comprehend immediately what is going on, his experience tells him quickly enough. Danger.
    Prioritizing his survival before anything else at the moment, he quickly grabs his gear, swings his rifle over his shoulder, and runs toward the storage bay. If all comes to worse, having supplies might be the difference between life and death.
    Last edited by Sayn; 2008-02-23 at 08:08 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

With the station shaking at it's core all around him, Dra Ven calls to his races pragmatic roots. Dressing and verifying he has all of the essentials that he kept close in his kit, he hauls for the Hanger and gets into the nearest small transport he sees and hops into the pilot seat and starts the pre-flight checks. As soon as he gets past the basics, he throws it into auto and gets back to the ramp and starts signaling at whomever comes rolling by that they need to get on board and quick!

[spoiler]
    Use Computer (if there is a pass-key) (d20+7)[26]
    Pilot (to begin pre-flight) (d20+9)[29]
    Be kind... click on my dragons!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Jesara

Jesara never slept well on such dry planets, but this night was especially disturbing for having been plagued by nightmares and horrible dreams where she was constantly hunted by the Empire.

She awoke with a start, her skin comfortably moist. She decided it must be time to be up and about so she rose and got dressed. Just as she clipped her utility belt on, the explosions started and the intercom blared out orders.

Jesara wasn't especially good at anything in particular around the base, she acted more as a general laborer, so she figured it would be her task to load supplies for the evacuation. She leaves her quarters and walks calmly to the Storage Bay and begins hauling them down to the Flight Deck, using whatever mechanical aids are available. Not sure what to bring first, she picks whatever container 'feels like' it needs to be evacuated.

Soon enough, the Mon Calamari woman arrives in the Docking Bay with her first load of supplies, where she inquires, "Do we have time to acquire more supplies, or is the destruction of the base imminent?"
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

9. - Top - End - #9

Default Re: Star Wars Saga: In the Ash's of Edan II

Sel, starting up fighters whose pilots hadn't arrived yet, finishes with one, swinging out of the cockpit and calling towards the Mon Calamari, "By the sound of it, they're almost through the shield. Some supplies aren't worth your life, get out of here while you can."

[Selia]

10. - Top - End - #10

Selia & Dra Ven

As Selia and Dra Ven race from there quarters and down the hallway to the hanger bay the base is again Rocked by another explosions, as the base takes another, the hit is so violent that it sends both Selia and Dra Ven to the floor at the same time the sealing above there heads collapse sealing off All access to the Hanger bay they both manged to avoid most the larger chunk of the falling Debris but Selia was hit hard in the back of the shoulder sending her to the ground (6 HP dmg), Dra Ven is hit in the small of his back and is also knocked to the ground (4 HP dmg).

Jesara & Joorn & Damian

As Jesara & Joorn & Damian all run for the storage Bay the Base continues to shake and rumble from the bombardment, as you all arrive at the storage Bay, is in shambles as some crate have falling over from the bombardment, there are base personal open and handing out Field Kits, Food and water, spare clothing, power packs, and fusion lantern. Jesara Quickly grabs several things for the pilots and then rush back into the hallway and heads for the Hanger bay shes about half way there when the sealing collapsed blocking all access to the Hanger bay.

Karloth & Chadin & Damian's Family

Karloth & Chadin & Damian's Famaly alll enter the command center witch is a den of controlled kaos as damage reports and orders are yelled back and forth, i the middle of it is Commander Drayson, Damian's wife and kids quickly move to her station witch is right next to Commander Drayson, Karloth quickly move s to and undamaged console near the edge of the room and quickly find that there's a star destroyer in orbit bombarding the base and that fighters and bombers are on there way. Chadin just listens to the reports and hears, Damian's wife say, Commander we just lost communication with the shield control bunker and the ION cannon control. Commander Drayson relays, Sound the main evacuation alarms we won't last lo... his words are cut off as the command center take s direct hit, and the roof collapses on top of him and all the officer's in the middle of the command center including Damian's Family killing all of them. Both Karloth & Chadin where untouched by the roof collapse.
    Last edited by Graybacca; 2008-02-23 at 06:45 PM.

Character links

11. - Top - End - #11

Joorn

After grabbing some extra water and an extra power pack from the storage bay, Joorn starts to make his way to the hangar only to find that the way is blocked.
    He mutters softly, and decides that if he can not escape using the starships, then he'll have to make due with merely hiding somewhere outside the base. He then starts to run towards the back door.

12. - Top - End - #12

Sel pushes herself up groaning, rubbing her shoulder, which is starting to ooze red onto her shirt and bare arm. "that's gonna leave a mark." She offers her right, nonbleeding arm to the fallen Kel Dor. "We're not getting out that way. I hope some of the pilots got to their fighters."

[Selia]

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Jesara

Jesara stops when she comes upon the collapse passageway. Seeing there was no way through, she uses her commlink to call to the command center(or whoever is listening to the standard Rebel channel), [The passage to the docking bay has collapsed. Everyone will need to evacuate out the other way. Any ships waiting in the docking bay should launch, no one else is coming.]

Jesara, seeing some people hurt by falling debris(Sel and Dra Ven), abandons her supplies and moves to help them up. "Come with me, this way is blocked. We'll evacuate out the personnel entrance." Jesara corrals them back the way she came, stopping briefly at the Storage Bay to get whatever supplies are being handed out for herself and the two injured Rebels.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2008-02-25 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Change Colors
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

14. - Top - End - #14

"I figured that" Sel replies, helping up the Kel Dor, then retrieving her flight suit and helmet, which she had dropped. Considering the alarming shaking of the base, she puts on the helmet and picks up as many supplies as she can handle, consenting to be herded for the moment.
    Last edited by pinkbunny; 2008-02-23 at 09:48 PM.

[Selia]

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

Cheelo

Tired, startled, and a little hung over from celebrating, Cheelo falls out of bed, still wearing his flightsuit from the night before. Gfresh! Taking a moment longer than he should to realize what's going on, he jumps into action, grabbing his belongings in a half-panic. This isn't how it's supposed to happen! Jactna! Cheelo bolts out of his room, instinctively heading for the Hanger.

He turns the corner and sees the collapsed ceiling and the injured personnel running his way. He looks at them, almost pleading, almost enraged. The hanger? How do we... Isn't there another way?
    Last edited by Quixotico; 2008-02-24 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Change color, too similar!
    Characters [ Krad | Tinn ]

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Dra Ven takes Selia's offered hand and gets up, shaking off the impact. Glaring at the rubble and letting out a grunt that comes accross more as a growl, he heads towards the personel exit, drawing his weapon and keeps with his newfound allies.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Jesara

The Mon Calamari dips her head and looks away slightly at Sel's harsh response. Of course you did. Humans... so rude. Jesara continues with her original plan of escape, but tries to maintain her calm and be patient with the rest of the base's occupants as the scramble, running in fear.

When the Human and Kel Dor move off, Jesara follows, stopping momentarily at the Storage Bay to get survival supplies.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

Lyn Meii

When the speakers began shouting orders Lyn slowly opened her eyes, she had already been up for what must have been an hour, meditating. She quickly rose to her feet and grabbed her lightsaber, the only personal item she owned except the clothes she was wearing, tucking it away in it's hidden pocket inside her wide, right sleeve. Lyn had only been to the base for 68 hours now and she still had only a fleeting idea about the layout of this base.

Lyn took some time to make sure she hadn't forgot something, which in itself would have been a feat since she didn't own anything. She then opened the door and started running towards the hangar Bay only to see the roof fall down and almost hitting two people, a Human and a Kel Dor. Suddenly a Mon Calamari come into view, and started helping the two wounded rebels. She says something about personnel entrance and then started moving towards Lyn. As they walked past she decided her best shot was probably to follow them and leave the base before the roof decided it would be fun to fall over the short Twi'lek.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Damian

Damian picks up severel power packs(3) and a single days worth of field rations. He quickly stuffs the things in his backpack, then hurries off towards the command center.

Pushing his way past all the people running towards the backdoor, Damian suddenly has a feeling that something is terribly wrong. Not only are the 'civilians' that live on the station running for their lives, most of the pilots run the opposite way of the docking bay, and the medical staff is also evacuating. There better be a good explanation for all this he thinks as he steps into the command center. Or rather, whats left of it.

Damian stares in horrible disbelief at the scene in front of him. Not only was the center of the room destroyed by the huge chunks of rock that had fallen, there was no sign of his family being nearby.
    For a moment, he didn't think. He was awake and seeing, hearing, even feeling the terrible fate that had befallen his family, yet it was as if he was sleeping. Nothing was real.

Reality suddenly became solid, and his mind awoke. He knew that Ophelia would do anything to help commander Drayson, and that she would stand almost shoulder to shoulder with him in the center of the room, keeping track of damage inflicted to the station via the main computer.
    He also knew that she would have kept Cristie and Charles right besides her, guarding them with her life.

Damian fell to his knees, his ability to think rationally drowned in the feelings of enormous loss that all people feel when they lose their loved ones. He was unable to face the scene of his family's death, so he look at the floor, trying to find solace in it's grayish surface. He felt the hot tears he shred falling from his cheeks, and he saw them slowly dotting the floor, so that even that was tainted by his loss.

He closed his eyes, and for the first time in his life, he felt that he truly hated the Empire.

GENERATION 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

20. - Top - End - #20

Chadin

An epic string of curses escaped Chadin's lips as rubble fell down everywhere- hell, it even looked like a few kids have been crushed! There was noting like watching some kids get crushed to death to make even an arrogant pretty boy solemn for the moment.

"Oh.. Force help us..." He mumbled to himself, aghast. Stepping backwards, mumbling to himself at the sheer horror of watching these people he had been with all this time convert from living, breathing, humans to masses of mush and blood dotting the floor. He had never seen anyone die.

Only an accidental stumbling over the man who had lost just his family, Damian, broke him from his shock. Falling to the floor beside him, he grabbed at his collar and struggled to get up. "We've got to get the hell out of here!" He said, too loud and, with a quick look around, started toward the back door.
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2008-02-24 at 03:11 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Damian

Something bumped into him. Damian looked up to see what it was, and he saw that it was someone.
    He looked at the person and discovered, much to his surprise, that the person was still living. Well, at least he spoke.
    But Damian didn't hear his words. They were lost to him, as lost as his family.
    He had loved them, and he suddenly realised the full magnitude of the situation. They where dead, and he would never see them again. Never hear them laugh or call his name, never see them smile.
    He rose.
    His body was not his own to control.
    For some reason he couldn't explain, something in him told him that he needed to move.
    He realised that there was an emotion he had all but forgotten, burried deep beneath the rolling waves of sorrow and anger.

It was fear.

Damian started to run, his legs leading him clumsily out of the command center. He didn't know where he was running to, and he didn't care. He needed to get away! This was all just a bad dream, and he was going to wake up any minute now.
    He never woke. But his legs ran, and they decided to follow that young man right in front of him.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Karloth

The falling debris in the room made it difficult to see anything for a short while, but when the smoke and dust settled somewhat he could see that there was very little of the room left except for him and and two humans over by the only remaining exit. We've got to get out of here. There are Tie fighters and bombers inbound, and an ISD in orbit, and we've lost shield control and the Ion cannon. Taking out his comm unit he presses the button for a broadband communication. This is the sole remaining survivor in the command station. He pauses to let that fact sink in. We've lost shield control, and the Ion cannon. To all pilots, we have fighters and bombers inbound and an ISD in orbit. Flee if you can, and may the force be with us all.

At that he sees a human slumped over in the doorway with another younger human trying to get him to his feet. I don't know what you've lost here this day, but there isn't any time for mourning, he says to him as he brushes past him in his own attempt at escape.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

Standing dumbly for a second, Cheelo snaps around as the last person passes him, away from the blocked tunnel. He takes off down the hallway to the common lounge. He looks around, trying to figure out where to go. What to do? Where to go? How to prepare? His head perks up slightly. He looks around, orientates himself, and runs down to the vehicle bay to see what options might there lie.

24. - Top - End - #24

As you all Make you way toward the Back entrance you pass the storage bay as you all turn the corner in the hallway the base is rocked hard by a direct hit ahead of you the the Stone overhead splits open and collapses...

((OK post your rolls in this tread:

And i need a dexterity check and a Perception check.))

Character links

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Gfresh!

[OOC: Straight DEX: (d20+4)[14], Perception: (d20+6)[24]]

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

OOC:

Dex: (d20+4)[24]
    Per: (d20)[6]

27. - Top - End - #27

"Blast!"

(OOC:

Dex: (d20+1)[19]
    Per: (d20+6)[8])

28. - Top - End - #28

Dex: (1d20+3)[8]
    Per: (1d20+5)[10]

[Selia]

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Jesara

Jesara moves with calm determination towards the exit. Slow and steady wins the race

Spoiler
    Show

"Dex" - (1d20+2)[11]
    "Perception" - (1d20+13)[19]

30. - Top - End - #30

Joorn

Oh shi-!

Spoiler
    Show
    Dex: (1d20+3)[21]
    Per: (1d20+7)[20]