New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars Saga: In the Ash's of Edan II

"Oh.. no, stormtroopers!" Chadin exclaimed, begging some unknown deity that they wouldn't see him or worse, remember who he was.

Spoiler
    Show
    (d20+6)[11]

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

Ah HA!

((OOC Initiative: (d20+9)[25] ))
    Characters [ Krad | Tinn ]

3. - Top - End - #63
    Pixie in the Playground

"Damnit"

Spoiler
    Show
    initiative - (1d20+2)[16]

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Jesara

Seeing the cluster of stormtroopers picking their way through the bushes, she tosses a frag grenade over to them and then pauses behind a tree to avoid as much of the debris as possible.

Spoiler
    Show

"Initiative" - (1d20+7)[21]

Frag Grenade - 2 square burst RADIUS! Try to include as many as possible in the blast.
    Using the force on the Attack
    [roll="Attack"]1d20+1d8+3[/roll]
    "Damage" - (4d6)[15]
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

5. - Top - End - #65
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sigh...

Spoiler
    Show
    Init: (1d20+8)[13]
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystone View Post
    No fair framing me for something that looks like something i'd actually do!
    Currently practicing the art of pushing boredom to the point where it turns into a psychedelic drug.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Karloth

Watching the Mon Calamari toss the grenade he dives for cover behind the largest tree in his vicinity before the weapon explodes. Hitting the ground he draws his pistol just waiting for the blaster bolts to start flying. Well that was one hell of a surprise.

initiative - (1d20+4)[20]
    Last edited by Venom; 2008-02-28 at 09:52 AM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

Cheelo brings up his blaster carbine and takes immediate aim at the nearest threat.

((OOC 2 Swift actions to aim with scope.

Standard Action: Fire at nearest trooper.

Attack - (d20+4)[24]
    Damage - (3d8)[18] ))
    Last edited by Quixotico; 2008-02-29 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Remove the spoiler tag

8. - Top - End - #68
    Halfling in the Playground

"Damn" Selia hefts her blaster as the troopers appear...

init: (d20+8)[15]
    Thanks to Simius for the awesome avatar.

[Selia]

9. - Top - End - #69
    Pixie in the Playground

Lyn Meii

Lyn takes cover behind a large tree and holds her lightsaber close to her chest.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lyn will wait until one of the stormtroopers come close or until one of the others charge into melee, then she'll attack to.

Attack - (1d20+4)[18]
    [rollv=Damage]2d8[rollv]

Turns out I have no idea if you add strength to lightsaber damage. If you do add +3

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

"Just like I said... they're already here."

Dra takes aim and fires
    Attack: (d20+5)[19]
    Dmg: (3d8)[19]
    Be kind... click on my dragons!

11. - Top - End - #71

Joorn

Without saying anything, Joorn calmly raises his pistol and fires at the closest of the stormtroopers.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+3)[21]
    Damage: (3d6)[11]
    Currently practicing the art of pushing boredom to the point where it turns into a psychedelic drug.

12. - Top - End - #72

As the others open fire, Sel levels her pistol and sstarts to squeeze off shots...

Attack - (1d20+3)[19]
    Damage - (3d8)[12]

[Selia]

13. - Top - End - #73
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Damian

Following the others as in a stupor, Damian didn't react at all to them introduceing themselves. He stared at the star destroyer, his mind trying to find some kind of stability in all this chaos.

As the other survivors began the walk towards the forest, Damian follow without a word. Not really looking where he was going, he almost bumped into severel trees.

"Halt Right There!"
    Initiative - (1d20+7)[10]
    The words were like a catalyst, triggering something in him that he felt he had forgotten.
    He quickly whirled behind a tree, taking cover as a refleks. His rifle was in his hands almost as soon as he heard the faint, but distinctive sound of a grenade being primed.
    "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it".

GENERATION 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

14. - Top - End - #74

With a sigh, or squeek, of resolve, Chadin hides and only sometimes shoots at them from the safety of his hiding place with his normal blaster.

Attack - (1d20+1)[15]
    Damage - (3d6)[9]

15. - Top - End - #75
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Karloth

Peeking out from behind his cover, Karloth squeezes off a shot at one of the stormtroopers in the first squad. BLAST! How did they find us so fast unless they knew where to look? He doesn't even pay any attention to his own internal voice due to the sudden appearance of the empires elite troopers bearing down on their position.

((attack - (1d20+4)[17], damage - (3d8)[13]))

16. - Top - End - #76
    Pixie in the Playground

Lyn Meii

"I don't think they knew were to look. They probably just sent out scouting teams to search the woods in case someone managed to flee the scene, at least thats what I'd do and probably what any commander would. " She speaks calmly without looking at Karloth. Her eyes closed it looks like she is trying to concentrate on her breathing and listen for footsteps closing in.

((Perception - (1d20+6)[10]))

17. - Top - End - #77

All thou the imperials got the drop on the Rebel and managed to fire first but missed, the rebel were quick to retaliate, Cheelo his aim true puts a blaster bolt right though the head of the lead trooper in group 1 killing him, Dra Ven aim is also true and put a blaster bolt though a trooper chest in group 1, killing him, Jesara tosses her frag grenade at the second group of trooper they see it coming and attempt to leap to safety but the frag grenade goes off all the troopers in group 2 are caught in the edge of the blast (7 dmg), Karloth looking out from behind his cover he shots and kills one trooper from group 2, Lyn gets luck and one of the troopers from Group 2 moves near to her cover she come out swinging and separates the troopers head from the rest of his body, Selia fire her aim is true and strikes a trooper from Group 1 in the chest killing him, The last trooper from group 1 returns fire hitting Selia hard (13 Dmg), Joorn fire at the last trooper from group 1 and hits him hard but the trooper still stands (8 dmg), the two remaining trooper from group 2 return fire and hit Damian (15 Dmg) and Karloth (15 Dmg), Chadin fires hitting one the remanding troopers from group 2 killing him.

{table=head]Character | HP's left
    Selia | 7/20 hp
    Damian | 11/26 hp
    Karloth | 3/18 hp
    Trooper G1| 4/12 hp
    Trooper G2| 5/12 hp
    [/table]
    here's the link to the mando'a language

Character links

18. - Top - End - #78

Sel catches the blaster bolt in the thigh, letting out a half-gast, half-squeak and diving to the ground, trying to make herself as small a target as possible in the undergrowth.

(OOC: move to the closest place I can get full cover by diving prone, then dive down.)

[Selia]

19. - Top - End - #79
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Seeing that Sel is in hurt pretty badly, Dra Ven pushes her behind him "Stay behind me!" and opens fire again on the Troopers.

Harms Way: Swfit action, I'll be taking any attacks aimed at Sel for this round.

Attack: (d20+5)[11]
    Damage: (3d8)[17]

20. - Top - End - #80
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Damian

Damian had tried to take cover behind one of the trees, but he was just a bit too large. One of the troopers hit him in his exposed shoulder, and Damian stumbled a few steps forward as the unexpected pain tore at his shoulder.
    Seeing an opportunity to 'pacify' one of the rebels, another trooper shot at Damian. The blaster bolt hit Damian just beneath the other shot, and Damian tumbled to the ground.

Trying to at least do some damage before he was to be killed by these damn troopers, Damian took a few shots at them as he rose and tool cover again.

Attack - (1d20+2)[20]
    Damage - (3d8)[9]
    "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it".

GENERATION 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Pixie in the Playground

Lyn Meii

Lyn quickly looks out from behind her cover and notices the two remaining 'Troopers. She quickly charges one of them (G2) and attempts to cut him down before he can squeeze of another shot. All the while keeping her blade between herself and any blaster shots aimed towards her.

((If the forest is not obstructed terrain she will charge, otherwise just normal attack.
    attack - (1d20+4)[22] <= If charge she gains +2
    Damage - (2d8+3)[6][4](13)

In case she gets shot she will use Deflect
    Use the force - (1d20+8)[18]

22. - Top - End - #82

Joorn

Annoyed at the stormtrooper he hit because he survived, he fires yet another round at him. Just die already!

Attack: (1d20+3)[13]
    Damage: (3d6)[9]

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Jesara

Jesara, not entirely happy with the results of that grenade blast, decides not to press her luck. She remain concealed behind a tree, hopefully. She pulls out her stun baton and readies herself to attack any troopers which approach this close.

Rolls :
    Spoiler
    Show

"Perception" - (1d20+13)[26] To detect the trooper(if needed)
    "Attack" - (1d20+2)[15] Smack him with a stun baton
    "Damage - (1d6+1)[6]
    "Stun Damage - (2d6)[7]
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Karloth

Somewhere between a scream and a whimper, Karloth takes the troopers blaster shot to the side of his ribcage. Both his momentum from trying to duck the shot and the actual shot itself spin him around and down to the ground. Never had he felt such searing pain before in all his life. He lays on the ground in the fetal position trying to make the pain go away.

((Taking one swift action the next 3 rounds to improve his condition. Since he was almost mortally wounded I'll say it would take someone at least that long to snap out of the pain.))

25. - Top - End - #85
    Orc in the Playground

Cheelo hoots as the first trooper goes limp, then falls to a knee to take his next shot.

(( Perception - (d20+6)[9] ))

Cheelo spots Sel hurt and opens fire on her attacker, hollering a curse in Rodese. Golo nochta mootoe, ne linga sochack!

(( Attack - (d20+4)[23] , Damage - (3d8)[16] ))
    Last edited by Quixotico; 2008-03-01 at 12:39 PM.

26. - Top - End - #86

Chadin

"Oh force help me.." Chadin mumbled to himself hiding behind his tree, rubbing his hands together around his gun. He had never actually killed someone before! Sure, he carried a gun.. but..

Glancing over, he noticed one of his allies mortally wounded and, swallowing his reservations, peaked out and fired wildly into the crowd of stormtroopers again.

Attack: (1d20+1)[8]
    Damage: (3d6)[11]

27. - Top - End - #87

Again with great skill Cheelo kills another trooper, moments later between the efforts of Jesara & Lyn Meii the last trooper falls, you know that with the speed this fight happened the troopers never had a chance to call for reinforcements but you also realize that there are bound to be other patrols in the area, so there is not much time to stand about.
    here's the link to the mando'a language

Character links

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Jesara

Once the troopers are all down Jesara quickly moves to the nearest couple and recovers some essential supplies(3 frag grenades, 2 rifles, and 2 utility belts(with medpac))

Once she has the gear, she slings the utility belts over her shoulder like a bandoleer, slings one of the rifles, clips the grenades onto her belt, readies the other rifle and continues to flee with the rest of the rebels.

Why does that woman have a lightsaber? Is she a Jedi? Am I not the last? Perhaps she simply killed a Jedi and took it from them.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Dra Ven

Running up to one of the troopers as soon as the last of the group hits the ground, Dra Ven starts ripping equipment from the corpse. Working with practiced efficiency of one that is used to donning armour himself, he removes the troopers armour, blaster and utility belt.

Tossing the gear into his pack, he moves back to Sel and hands her the Med kit from the utility belt, "I was never great with first aid kid, and you're looking a little on the rough side. We're going to need to take a run for it, and who knows how many other troopers there are out there, so stay close by me and I'll try to make sure you don't take any more shots.

Putting the Stormtroopers helmet on, he listens to the Comm chatter for any signs that the firefight was caught by any of the other patrols.

OOC: Dra Ven will stay by Sel and keep the Harm's Way going on her, even if she objects. He will keep the comm. active on the Stormtrooper's helmet to listen in on their chatter.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Karloth

Laying in the fetal position for what seemed like hours, Karloth finally manages the strength to lift his head to look around. Seeing the others move about as if the immediate danger had passed. Gingerly picking himself off the forest floor he peeks from behind the tree he had fallen behind to see all the troopers laying dead and at weird angles. Moving slowly over to one of the troopers he takes their E-11 blaster, belt with their supplies, and removes the helmet to retrieve the integrated comm unit.

((Since combat is over I assume I don't need to worry about rounds. If that's not the case then I'll spend 2 swift actions recovering to my normal condition, and the last swift action as using "second wind", thus bringing my HP up to 13 out of 18. Then I'll move over to the dead trooper to remove his belongings.))