New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Camp Sleep S'More (Day One)

Quote Originally Posted by xNadia View Post
    Okay. Here we encounter a slight problem. I'm a New Zealander; may I ask what time zone you're using, so as to set my clock?
    Otherwise, I'll probably end up being awfully out-of-synch. Thank you!
    According to our time (Eastern Standard Time), it is 11:07 a.m. on Saturday. We are going to end the day in about 30 hours or so (Sunday Afternoon). Hope that helps.
    Spoiler
    Show

You love me... you really love me!

Ceikatar by the best Ceika, ever!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

V tosses a fireball around in her hands, while watching the madness from the roof of Cabin LLD. She then touches her throught oce, and speaks VERY, VERY loudly.

HEY! GUYS! Just so you know, Fenris and Jagg are 'at risk' of leaving! Get yer act together you two! Also, Petey, Nadia, PirateMonk, Fullbladder and Niblewick are at risk, but less severly!

((Yup, I'm commentating this game. My charcter is going to wander around, posting sticky notes on cabin doors, shouting general messages and warning THOSE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED/SENT HOME. PM me is you want a message being sent.))
    Spoiler
    Show

VJ: Dr. Bath

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I have to say I wish to make love to your no saying the horrible pluralization of ninja rule.

I'm not a girl, and I'm not a boy. I'm an androgyne, so please don't call me "him" or "her" - call me "zi" instead if you can. If you've got a problem with this, then don't both flaming, I'll just ignore you.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ettin in the Playground

Ganurath hears a noise outside the cabin, and goes out to find DD digging with Alarra watching. "Pirates don't dig, they go 'Arr, me hearty.' Why are you digging?"

4. - Top - End - #64
    Bugbear in the Playground

Thessie sensing that something is wrong in the camp rushes over to Jagg. Her pink pajamas bottoms tripping her, in her haste.

"Hey why does everyone seem mad at you? You were very nice to me."

She turns away from Jagg with her fists balled up. "You are mad at him for the wrong reasons. If have a bone to pick with him... you have to get through me first." She holds her fists up and looks all menacing.

Then she seems to realize something, and she drops her guard. She turns to Jagg and attempts to curtsy. "I'm sorry, I forgot myself."

Thessie spins and runs back into Cabin mafia, her cheeks a matching shade to her bright pink pajamas.

Inside the cabin she flings herself down onto the bed, face first.
    Last edited by Thes Hunter; 2008-03-15 at 10:27 AM.

I am currently concentrating on RL stuffs. If you need me PM me.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Zeb walks into his cabin and sees the rubber duckie fight. After a brief smile crosses his face, he realizes that jumping in wouldn't be the thing that Mr. Hippie would approve of, so he says instead...

Hey guys! I don't think we're supposed to be doing this. You should all stop right now.

... and gets pelted by several rubber ducks at once.

Who did that?

Several of the cabin mates point at xNadia and say "This was her idea! Isn't she fun?" and then continue pelting Zeb with ducks.

xNadia, this was your doing? I'm going to go tell Mr. Hippie right now.

With that he leaves the cabin to go find the Camp Director and maybe help clean up the mess the Wrong Siders made.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

V climbs down, and ends up in the line of fire in the duckie fight.

Gah!

She runs inside and snatches a few duckies, before retiring to the roof. She then throws a few of them at Cabin Pirates, and holds onto the other five for later.
    Spoiler
    Show

VJ: Dr. Bath

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I have to say I wish to make love to your no saying the horrible pluralization of ninja rule.

I'm not a girl, and I'm not a boy. I'm an androgyne, so please don't call me "him" or "her" - call me "zi" instead if you can. If you've got a problem with this, then don't both flaming, I'll just ignore you.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

Ganurath catches one of the flying duckies that comes near him, looking at it a moment before walking toward V Junior and holding it out to her offeringly. "This is yours."

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Little Banjo bounds into Cabin Werewolf, a huge grin on his face just about visible under his sagging Luigi hat.

"Wow Werewolf...this is so cool!"

He pulls on a pair of the big fuzzy werewolf slippers and looks around for a bunk. Banjo's face drops as he realises he's missed out on all the top bunks.

"Awwww man, why did I have to go pee..."

He flops down on the lower bunk beneath the snoring boy and looks around at the rest. He notices the cat and runs over to ZombieRockStar.

"Wow is that a costume? It looks really awesome! So...are we gonna do somethin' fun?"

Banjo grabs another of the fuzzy slippers and perches it on his head over his hat. He proceeds to head it up into the air and tries to keep it from hitting the floor...he doesn't suceed for very long.

"Poo. Oh well, did anyone bring anything cool to camp?"

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

9. - Top - End - #69
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ooh, are they playing freeze tag? That's a fun game! You point at the person you want frozen, then they become it! Seems like everyone wants Jagg to be it first, but I think they are just afraid of how fast he is. I'm fast too, so I'm not scared of him. I'm gonna point at that robot (Lord Fullbladder) because robots aren't very fast yet. Tag! You're it.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

*Rose gets bored in her cabin, and decides to wander around to see what's happening in other cabins. Passing the Mafia cabin, she notices an empty bunk with a lonely fedora sitting on it*

Has this kid even been around since getting here? It appears others are looking for him as well...Maybe some of his cabin mates have seen Fenris Hybrid?
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

11. - Top - End - #71

26 of 54 votes thus far. Faerie and I will be out of town tonight, but I will be updating again tomorrow afternoon.
    Unofficial Brew-Meister in the playground. Just ask!

12. - Top - End - #72

A voice of a little girl can be heard from inside a cabin.

"Wow... Cabin Rebellion? This rocks!

And I'm so lucky Haruki is not in the same cabin! Little brothers can be so annoying.

And look who's here too!"

She stares at Face of Evil for a while and blushes.

"Man, this is gonna be the best camp ever!

(If it wasn't for this guy.. His feet smell funny.
    I'm gonna tell mr.Hippie about Fenris Hybrid)"
    Last edited by I'm da Rogue!; 2008-03-15 at 02:45 PM.

All artwork stolen from Bathy

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

The Face of Evil is leaning against a tree outside Camp Rebellion, smoking a cigarette. When some consciencious counselor passes by, their reaction is one of shock and disgust. "Are you smoking?"

"Does it look like I'm reading a book?" he answers.

"Don't you know that's bad for your health? Put that out!"

"OK," he says, and rubs out the lit cigarette on the back of his hand. "Stings a little," he says, holding up his hand to show off the burn.

"What are you rebelling against?" the counselor says.

FoE thinks for a moment and then replies, "What d'ya got?"

He spots da Rogue staring at him bashfully, so he flips off the counselor and walks over to him.

"Hey babe," he says. "What are you into? Pointing at Fenris Hybrid? Well, so am I. Cool, we have so much in common.
    Last edited by FoE; 2008-03-15 at 03:14 PM.

14. - Top - End - #74

Francis begins to read some of Peter's comics, occassionally brushing aside rubber duckies that come flying his way.
    Back in the corner of his mind, he wonders where Raldor is.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

*The door to the camp bathrooms is kicked open and a rather foul smelling scaley adult comes huffing out wearing stained overalls with a splotchy handkerchief hanging out of the back pocket. In one hand he carries a pail swarming with flies and smelling horrible; in the the other he wields a dripping plunger.*

Right! You boys of the male persuasion! Gather round!

Mr. Trog's name is Mr. Trog. Mr. Trog cleans up after you kids. SO! Let's get one thing straight here shall we? Hmmm?!

*He opens up the door to the restrooms and invites the boys closer. He puffs on his cigarette, and uses his plunger as a pointing device.*

THAT!
    *guestures grandly with plunger* Is... a... urinal! You will urinate IN it. Not ON it. Nor will you urinate NEXT to it nor UNDER it. You're big boys now so please do not ASK Mr. Trog again where you "pee-pee". From now on you say "urinate" right? "You're-In-Nate".

*moves plunger to point at stalls*

THOOOOOSE... are... um... uh.... *blinks for a second* uh... defacators. Yeah. Defacators! You will defacate IN them! No more using "poo-poo"... Defacate. Understand?!

*guestures emphatically with his hand in a chopping motion into his other hand* You urinate in the urinals and you defacate in the Def-a-CA-tors. You may, if you have the urge, urinate in the defacators. You will NOT Defacate in the Urinals!

NOW!

Mr. Trog's gonna pass out these aphadavids and ask you to SIGN them, saying that you will NOT defacate in the urinals.

*passes out papers to assembled boys. Belches out a fly. Takes a long drag off of his brown paper bag which, if asked, he will say contains "grown up medicine."*

16. - Top - End - #76

Bargin looks around the cabin, seeing Banjo trying to do trciks, he seats himself on his top bunk and smiles wickedly, and then shots a little lightning bolt to zap Banjo
    "Mhehehe... have you seen anyone else around, kid?" he smiles and then looks out of the window, pointing at the other kids, specifically Fenris Hybrid
    "I believe this is gonna be quiet entertaining."
    he then pulses a little elctric bolt from his two fingers.

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

17. - Top - End - #77

Nadia stares at Zeb's retreating back. "Aww, he's just jealous. Anyway, I want to go see how many of these we can float on the lake! It can be a WATER RUBBER DUCKIE FIGHT!"

Nadia skips off with an armload of duckies, dropping a trail along the way.
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

18. - Top - End - #78
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Evvie runs out of Cabin pirates, eye-patch askew, and waving a plastic hook wildly.

Hello DD! Are you digging for buried treasure? Pirates are always digging for buried treasure aren't they? Can I help? Do you have a map to the treasure? And we need to get a parrot that can ride on our shoulders and say piratey things like "Yo ho ho" and "Shiver me timbers"

In fact I'm going over to the farm area right now to see if they've got any parrots. Anybody coming with me?
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

19. - Top - End - #79
    Pixie in the Playground

Yspoch did not notice the "Ye-Old-West"-newcomers, he's too immersed in his comics.

"Go Spidey! Get that old Fenris Hybrid!"

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

Waking up, Mordy jumps down from his bunk. Seeing the hyperactive banjo, he decides he'll rather go exploring the camp a little. Steping outside the cabin, he soon runs into FoE and his ciggarete.

"You smokers disgust me! As if I didn't have enought problems already, now I have to think of second hand smoking as well! Would you mind removing yourself before I ask hippie to do?"

Continouing on his way, he soon spots the girl who is looking at FoE with some admiration in her eyes. Pointing at Da Rogue, he asks her:

"Mind telling me what's so interesting on him?"
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

21. - Top - End - #81

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post

"Mind telling me what's so interesting on him?"
    "Can't you see? This guy is so cool! He.. smokes! And he doesn't care for the rules! ..and stuff."

She turns to look at Mordy.

"And who are you? You're not from our cabin, right?"

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ettin in the Playground

"Is asthma cool? And elevated blood pressure? How about lung cancer? You're exposing to all of this and more, just by second hand smoking, never mind direct smoking. No, smoking is not cool, smokers much less. But that's just me.

As for the cabins... no, I'm not in Rebellion. I be one of them wolves. The name is Mordy, how about yours?"
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

23. - Top - End - #83

"You're one of the wolves? Cool!!
    I'm Rogue. You know, like Rogue from X-Men. You read any comics? I think someone mentioned Don Rosa..

Gotta go unpack my things now, see ya later, Mordy!"

She goes in the cabin.

(Cool kid, but he sounds like my dad)
    Last edited by I'm da Rogue!; 2008-03-15 at 07:20 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by evnafets View Post
    Evvie runs out of Cabin pirates, eye-patch askew, and waving a plastic hook wildly.

Hello DD! Are you digging for buried treasure? Pirates are always digging for buried treasure aren't they? Can I help? Do you have a map to the treasure? And we need to get a parrot that can ride on our shoulders and say piratey things like "Yo ho ho" and "Shiver me timbers"

In fact I'm going over to the farm area right now to see if they've got any parrots. Anybody coming with me?
    Oh Boy Parrots! I'll come with you! Parrotsparrotsparrotsparrots... I luurve bein' a PIRATE!
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yeah, I know of Rogue. I hope your touch isn't as deady as hers. Personaly, I liked Wolverine more, but Rogue is cool too. Later Rogue. And try to keep yourself away from that guy. He's nohing but bad new, I feel it."

With that, Mordy continues his walk around the camp, trying to memorise as many details about it as possible.
    Last edited by Mordokai; 2008-03-15 at 07:23 PM.

26. - Top - End - #86

Dan blinks himself out of his deadtime-induced stupor. He takes the sheet that the janitor gives him, and signs it in a near-illegible arcane script - seemingly without a pen. He then pokes Fenris Hybrid. "Hey - you awake?" Suddenly, something Bath said to him sinks in, and he charges back into his cabin in an attempt to find him. As he enters, he sees Thessie lying on the bed. He walks over. "You alright?"
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-03-15 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

27. - Top - End - #87

Thessie looks up at Dan. Her face still flushed.

"I'm fine." She lies.

She slides out of bed, and grabs some regular clothes. Pink shorts and a purple tank top. "Please excuse me for a sec." Thessie goes where ever the children go to change in these co-ed cabins.

After she is done she comes out, she grabs a fedora and examines how it looks on her in the mirror. As she tilts the hat from one side to another, she says "I don't think we have met. I'm Thessie, what's your name? and did your parents make you come to this awful camp too?"

28. - Top - End - #88

"Hi. I'm Dan. Glad to hear you're alright. Actually, it was my idea to come. I wanted to get away from the stuffy academy for one summer. Though, in retrospect, it may have not been the best plan..."
    He looks around the cabin. "You seen the kid with the huge bag anywhere?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.

29. - Top - End - #89

"Huge Bag? Didn't we all drag huge bags in here? So I guess, I haven't seen him."

She pauses and stares intently at her reflection for a moment, and then turns to look directly at Dan. "You go to an academy? What's it like. My parents are thinking about sending me to a finishing school in the fall. They say I need more practice at being a young lady. I think it's just that my Dad wants to be rid of me." She turns back to the mirror and makes a sour face.

She immediately plasters a fake grin on her face and says "So what is your school like? Do you do anything fun there? Please tell me those schools are fun."

30. - Top - End - #90

"Oh, right! I remember now! His name was Marco Bath." He blinks at Thessie's abrupt question. "Well, it's technically an academy, but.. well, I don't really think that the Academy Arcane is comparable to a finishing school." He gives her an apologetic look.
    ((After Larra and 'Goof's reactions, Dan's kinda avoiding the topic of wizardry, if you haven't noticed.))
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-03-15 at 09:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show