New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Ancient adventures

" i am sorry, dream-meddler. bu t i am under STRICT orders not to tell to anyone. i CAN, however, say that the senate was involved"
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.

The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lyolas

Lyolas retrieves Quickpaw's map and brings it over to the woman. "Here you go. Use the back." Lyolas seems slightly flustered by her smile at him. He tries to appear happy but he is not very successful. To help calm him, he goes over to Aedan and starts petting and talking to him. It seems to work as a true smile comes across his face when Aedan licks his one hand.
    Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."

Thank you Caracol for my avatar.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground

OOC: Sorry. Forgot about the thread. I'll catch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayn
    You know, I'm beginning to realize that when I chose to go from being a player to being the GM, I essentially went from being a mere leader of some nation to being God. And it feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Tarem View Post
    It's been said that a good backstory is like a skirt - it should be long enough to cover everything that needs to be covered, but short enough that it can keep someone's interest. This... is basically the train of a wedding dress.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Orc in the Playground

Javeed

Okay, fine, have it your way little ones. Arkad, Varin, kill them.... Last chance you little geckos.

Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate (1d20+4)[23]
    Here's a link to a homebrew of a Black Jewels Trilogy setting. It is in dire need of help, so if you have any ideas please stop by.

Here are characters I'm currently playing
    Aidan Gasteau

Here's the games I'm currently running
    A Shadow Falls
    Huge thanks to Caracol for my Maximus Centauri Avatar.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

"you false son of a..." The kobold hiss louldy at him and bark a short word to the other. They tumble around Javeed and runs for the shrubbery.
    *rolls tumble check*
    they keep running

if you want to pursue them you must roll initiative
    Last edited by Shademan; 2008-05-05 at 01:05 AM.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.

on M&B:
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Pixie in the Playground

Deeming any chase to be hopeless, Joshua attempts to refocus his companions on the issue at hand. "Do not worry friends, perhaps this woman will help us in our mission. She does seem to be much more willing then those other two, and goodness knows we cannot afford to have unhappy or loud companions on the final leg of this journey.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

Arkad

"Agreed. Javeed and Lyolas appear to have her under control. I will keep watch."

Turning his back, he summons Joshua,

"Come Hebrew."

When the scout approach Arkad leans over and whispers, as well he can, "Watch the woman. She can not be trusted. Keep an arrow knocked and your eye on her at all times."

Straightening, Arkad slings his shield over his back and surveys the surrounding area, khopesh in hand.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spot (d20+5)[6]
    It ain't braggin' if you can back it up.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

the female looks into the shrubbery where the kobolds fled " uhm... ok..." she finishes the drawing and gives the map back to Lyolas " here. it might not be good, but it gives you a basic idea of how it looks like. round tent to the left of the commanders tent is always closed at all times and always guarded. the red tent is occupied by Mages, I dont know what they do in there but it aint good for the Lucanians." she smiles "but where are my manners? i am Aserii. i dont belive i caught your name."

The Anubaan sees nothing special. just the regular plains and shrubbery.
    he thinks he can hear some faint, reptilian cursing.
    Last edited by Shademan; 2008-05-05 at 11:04 AM.

on M&B:

9. - Top - End - #129
    Pixie in the Playground

Joshua replies with a simple nod and the moves to get a better view of what was going on with the woman...

10. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground

Varin grins and hefts his axe up preparing to cut down the tiny creatures, then lets out an audible sigh when it becomes obvious they plan on cooperating. He is never going to get to kill anything today, a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayn
    You know, I'm beginning to realize that when I chose to go from being a player to being the GM, I essentially went from being a mere leader of some nation to being God. And it feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Tarem View Post
    It's been said that a good backstory is like a skirt - it should be long enough to cover everything that needs to be covered, but short enough that it can keep someone's interest. This... is basically the train of a wedding dress.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LongVin View Post
    Varin grins and hefts his axe up preparing to cut down the tiny creatures, then lets out an audible sigh when it becomes obvious they plan on cooperating. He is never going to get to kill anything today, a shame.
    OOC:
    cooperate and cooperate. they did run off ;p
    dont worry. you'll get to bury your axe in some skulls sooner or later

on M&B:

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

hai u gais! u still playin???

on M&B: