New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Rob Balder Getting Pwnt

Creator prerogative to plug other stuff I am involved with. You should not miss this video for the song "My Atari" by Sudden Death. Not only is it a great song and my new favorite FuMP video, but it features me as "guy in background blowing bubbles because there are three guys and only two controllers." This was shot entirely at MidSouthCon in Memphis a couple of weeks ago.
    Rob Balder, Erfworld author/co-creator, and creator of PartiallyClips

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Rob Balder Getting Pwnt

Your touch with fame!
    "River" cancels eat: Food is problematic.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Pretty cool, but I liked the other "song" better that Sudden Death did, "Cellular Degeneration." XDDD

Seriously, I tell everyone about Erfworld, this makes you famous enough. ^^;

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BarGamer View Post
    Pretty cool, but I liked the other "song" better that Sudden Death did, "Cellular Degeneration." XDDD

Seriously, I tell everyone about Erfworld, this makes you famous enough. ^^;
    Internet fame has to be the weirdest kind ever invented, simultaneously awesome and pathetic, impossible to measure or understand. Erfworld gets probably a hundred times as many unique visitors as The FuMP (thanks to standing on the shoulders of The Giant). Yet when I was Guest of Honor at MidSouthCon, it was all about the music. They (and MarsCon, MN before them) were like, "Oh you do comics too. We should probably put you on a panel or two about that."

And "Cellular Degeneration," hells yeah! Sudden Death had 4 of the 5 most requested songs on Dr. Demento in 2007. He's that good. (I only cracked the Funny Five a couple of times, myself. Gotta get started on some new stuff Dr. D would actually want to spin.)
    Rob Balder, Erfworld author/co-creator, and creator of PartiallyClips