New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AOSH: Heavenly Host

Jonas Novletsky

Not that great of an investigator, Jonas offers to 'take watch' for the group so everyone can go out in their own groups or on their own. By keeping a clairvoyant eye on everyone, he can give a call to the rest of the group if something happens. "All of you remember to bring your cell phones, right? I've got, like, two extras I don't use if you need them..."

Jonas asks everyone for any number they might have that he can call, and gives his number to anyone who cares. He then soon departs, using the map to find the nearest diner to rest and order some coffee.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Jake stops and scratches his head for a minute, consulting the map. "Well it looks like we're splitting up, So I'll take the warehouse district see if I find anything. Jump!" Anomaly launches himself onto a nearby roof and proceeds to jump from roof to roof heading in the right direction, hopefully he's not the best at reading a map, or knowing where north is. Still he imagines he'll see something to investigate sooner or later.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground

Brute:

The Brute just shrugged. He wandered off and removed his mask into his pocket, but otherwise continued on just bumbling on. He made sure to memorize everyone's scent, but other than that he wasn't really good at this sort of stuff. He could track someone down if they gave him a fresh scent and the lead of a trail, but unless those rather unlikely situation came up he just kind of wandered around and kept is eyes and ears open in the people he felt rather comfortable: the people that normal people did not find comfortable with. Perhaps he could pick up some info by plain ol' eavesdropping.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zero

Not having planned on doing the search Zero finds some clothes. He heads to ward the nearest Salvation army store and outfits himself with a standard homeless flanel over shirt, stained tshirt, ratty jeans, combat boots, and an old jacket. He takes his bundle and flies out over the city. He finds and a deserted alley way and puts the clothes on over his costume. Slipping his mask into a pocket he emerges and heads to one of the local shelters.

There he gets in the food line after dropping a $100 bill discreetly into the donation box. Concentrating fully on dampening his powers he gets in line and begins to ingratiate himself with the local homeless and transient population. Here he can find out about all of the goings on on the street.

The 'bum' is the unseen eye on the street.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Prophet

Charles looks about and says, "I can accompany anyone if they like, otherwise I'm starving and I'm going to get something to eat. Where was our little friend when you last saw him?"
    This avatar brought to you by ThreeShades.