New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Forgotten Forge and Byond

Brimstone

"One would be glad to be of service, again."
    The rules of boxing in Hawaii and throughout Polynesia were quite simple, opponents would take turns exchanging blows until one of them quits or is knocked out. Opponents are not allowed to block or dodge the punches.

Talk about fun!

Brimstone, Warforged Warlock

2. - Top - End - #122

"Good ,of course I will tell you all I know. The heirloom I seek is andamantine plate in the shape of a seven pointed star about the size of your hand. It has no powers by itself but is part of an ancient schema-a piece of a pattern used by Cannith artificers of old to craft unusual items. Uncover this piece of lost history for us and house Cannith will be very greatful.

As for the ones who attacked poor Bonal they are followers of the Lord of blades. A warforged prophet that wants the schema for his own unknown purposes.

3. - Top - End - #123

Brimstone

Brimstone goes rigid... as rigid as a warforged can go... at the mention of the lord of blades. " Well, I assure you, I for one am willing to find out what i can about this... Lord Of Blades buisness". He sounds half angry with this statement, as if he personally has a problem with the "lord".
    The rules of boxing in Hawaii and throughout Polynesia were quite simple, opponents would take turns exchanging blows until one of them quits or is knocked out. Opponents are not allowed to block or dodge the punches.

Talk about fun!

4. - Top - End - #124
    Firbolg in the Playground

Den is of course far too professional to let his smile turn in to a grin, but he'd like to. "The gratitude of a great House is a valuable commodity," he acknowledges. "I'll do what I can towards the recovery of your missing property."

He takes the map, and looks over at Brimstone. "Well for my part I'll be happier to finish this whole affair without needing to learn anything more about the fellow - but there's no accounting for taste."

5. - Top - End - #125

"Very well then I will see you when you are done you can leave a massage for me here, Also you will need to find the vaule, the map shows the place but poor Bonal took that information with him."

With that she sweeps out of the room. Now all that is left is planning and just where to find the value?Should you ask around of plume the depths of the Dorasharn tower in search of someone who might know?
    Last edited by seekerofshadowl; 2008-09-16 at 12:45 AM.

6. - Top - End - #126

The tunnels and corridors at this level of the tower are narrow and dark. An occasional window slit looks out upon the crowed walls and foundations of other towers, and infrequently places torches sputter here and there, giving off pallid pools of light and clouds of smoke. Even so, rough and dirty people crowd the narrow corridors, and the smell of sweat and sewage permeates the stale air.
    One tunnel opens into a large chamber, where a mix of goblins, Human and Shifters gather around a small pile of garbage spread across three rotting blankets. One goblin yells
    " No pushing! No pushing! There's always enough for everyone at the rats market!"

7. - Top - End - #127

Brimstone

Brimstone looks around, and pulls his dog closer to him. He walks up to the goblin that spoke, and says "Hail, Goblin. I'm looking for the one called Skakan. Do you know of him?" He keeps his eyes open for trouble.

Talk about fun!

8. - Top - End - #128
    Firbolg in the Playground

Brimstone is a bit more direct in his approach than Den usually would prefer, but he smiles and tries to look guileless (which is about the same as saying, he does look guileless). "Got a job for him," he tells the goblin, "good money, Morgrave stuff." He suppresses a flash of irritation with himself that he's never learned Goblin.

9. - Top - End - #129

The goblin looks up at the new interlopers" I am Shakan,