New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Crime and Courage (Star Wars Saga)

Ha! You amuse me Karef. Of course I can negotiate in case of perilous affairs. However, there should not be a need for such things as we are innocent bystanders, but if you feel to be cautious then by all means do what you wish and try not to wander off or appear suspicious. Else we might become entangled into rash misunderstandings.

Vandrel proceeds to walk to the scene and calmly approaches one of the officers likely establishing the perimeter.

Apologies good sir, but may I inquire what is currently happening within the Raging Rancor? Oh! and I am Vandrel Swift *reaches out hand*...
    "Honey we're out of milk." "Clearly that means the gods want me to kill you!" Slash! Slash! Slash!
    - Roy mocking Miko. OOTS #408

Saga RPG Characters

Crime and Courage: Vandrel Swift

2. - Top - End - #92
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

There was a shooting, we are currently trying to figure out who is responsible, but it is taking longer than we'd like.

At that moment another two speeders of police arrived on scene. most of them were wearing the standard red-trimmed jumpsuits, however one of them was not wearing a jumpsuit. he was wearing a black sport coat with rugged cargo pants. cooly he walked up to the officer talking to Vandrel

Sate, what are you doing here? arn't you supposed to be off duty?

Yes sir. I was in the bar up the street when it got toned out, and I decided to respond, see what I could do to help.

you were out getting a drink in your uniform? The man looked at him with intense eyes for a moment, finally saying, well, we could use all the help we can get. And he walked inside.
    "The only thing required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing" - Edmond Burke.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Blake

Blake continues to sip his drink as he watches the cops come and go. He watches the activity around the kid from the corner of his eye.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Karef Ar'gont
    Spoiler
    Show

{table]

Race: Bothan, Male
    Class: Scoundrel 1
    Current HP: 19/19
    Initative: +3
    Speed: 6
    Fortitude Defense: +12 Reflex Defense: +16 Will Defense: +14
    Weapons: Heavy Blaster (3d8), Stun Baton (2d6 S), Hold-Out Blaster (3d4)
    [/table]

Upon hearing the conversation between the two officers, Karef's ears perk up momentarily. An off-duty cop who just happened to be in uniform...Right. Straying far from the officers as best he can, he heads towards the bar, determined for a second drink.
    PbP Characters

D&D 3.5 -- Suffer Not a Witch:
    Ulrich "The Mad Swan" Grimm

Star Wars Saga -- Crime and Courage:
    Karef Ar'gont

Star Wars Saga -- Yuuzhan Vong Wars:
    Tar Baantka

5. - Top - End - #95

Blake

Spotting the large wookie attempting to sneak out the back Blake grins at the hunter before walking over towards the large walking carpet. ""You know, someone as big as yourself, friend, doesn't sneak all that well." He smiles broadly. "Nice try though."

6. - Top - End - #96

Jikazza

The large wookiee rubbed the back of his neck and slowly slide back into the room as if he wasn't trying to escape. "Err.." He offered as means of an explanation before trailing off and just looking large, harry, and embarrassed.