New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Strange & Atom Academy for Superpowered Ladies and Gentlemen - Issue 1 - Beginnin

Vox

"You mean this luggage?" He looks over his shoulder at his seabag, the weapons floating along, and the armor he has in his hands. "I don't fault you, Vibe. The fact that you're composed this well and doing your job like this despite your newness speaks volumes of positive things about you. I am more stating that I think this time could be better suited for other activities, like getting to our rooms and settling in. I'm sure classes aren't scheduled to start for a few days. And NCOIC is non-commissioned officer in charge, aka my boss."
    Last edited by Wraithkin; 2008-06-15 at 08:24 AM.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Thanks for making connections between friends come to life.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Strange & Atom Academy for Superpowered Ladies and Gentlemen - Issue 1 - Beginnin

You realize that most of your luggage is no longer with you, and that you've probably been dragging air all this while.

"OK, if you don't want to stay with us, you can relocate to your dorm room. The administrative units are in Celestia, so take the route we took so far back to the portal, and ask the Dormitory Directory for your currently assigned dorm. From there, it's mostly downhill - possibly literally, since most of the campuses are a bit lower than Celestia."
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Orc in the Playground

Vox

He frowns, and shakes his head. "Right, then." He turns around and walks back through the portal, heading to Celestia, and then to his single room.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alrighty. I guess you didn't pick up on my hint before. TRD, that's pretty blasted rude to suddenly alter reality after I posted no fewer than 3 times with my gear being on me, an alteration that goes back and changes what I posted numerous times instead of editing a post you made a short few hours before. Pretty arrogant, to be blunt. So... I will not be really paying close attention to this game any more. If you don't let me know the game has come to me, I won't be butthurt. I don't tolerate GM's that change things to fit their whims mid-stream instead of working with the players. That either shows an complete disrespect for your players or a complete obliviousness to our posts. Or both, I'm not sure. But, like I said. You want me to play in this when the time comes, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, folks, enjoy the game while it lasts.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Thanks for making connections between friends come to life.