New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelus: Outer Plane

Forneus

Forneus waves his hand in dismissal of Tek's words.
    By the table imps' words their idleness and failure to understand this place brought them to their unfortunate state. They had been here before us and they obviously failed to do anything about it. Further more you fail to realize that the owner of this here room did not object to my actions. The ignorant one did. Both of them also had the chance to share all the information they had and answered our question while making us none the wiser. There doesn't seem to be much of interest they can tell us...

As Ikeklos speaks, Forneus is silent for a moment.

... except maybe for that, he adds. I wonder if the ignorant one is still conscious.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Plamal

Plamal stopped moving the rubble in shock at what he had just thought of reverting to his normal form he stepped back. "Is it possible that you murdered the ignorant one as you call him."

Plamal took a piece of pig ate it, turned into a frog and jumped to his pond.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground

Forneus

Forneus seems unfazed at the thought.
    The ignorant one's the one at whose door you're working. If you're concerned, maybe you should stop lest you shut her up too. As for the other one, Ripik, I very much doubt that I killed him. For one thing I'm having a hard time killing things here. Plus I would think moving rubble should be a lot less lethal than an arrow to the chest, won't you? As for Ripik, I'm still unsure if he ever was alive. So to answer your question again, I very much doubt I killed him. If by some odd twist of the universe I did, then he died in ecstasy, and right now I wish to know the reason behind it. I also would very much like to know what power he spoke of as finding it sounds like progress, which we are currently lacking.

With this Forneus circles the room once more, as if trying to see through the books, looking for some clue that he may have missed.

Can you handle clearing out the rubble on your side or should I come and help?

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Plamal

Turn 1

"I have stopped and I'm definately not going to start again until I know the truth." Screams Plamal after reverting to his normal form. "Plus it seems to me like moving rubble is far more dangerous."

Then Plamal gets into frog form again.
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2008-05-26 at 09:12 AM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ardannis, Turn 1.4

The blue-furred god continues speaking, alternating between thoughtful and exuberant. A name, eh? Well, let's see...a good name-sound would be...Pliggilp! Hah, the same backwards as forwards. But, hmm - no, that doesn't sound right. I already have a name, don't I? Ardannnis. Must say, that's superb for a name, but it's rather a crime that we don't get to pick our own, wouldn't you say?

Now, what's going on here?
    He paces back and forth, apparently oblivious that he is on the ceiling rather than the floor, and takes in the conversation, the table, the room, and its current occupants. With a smirk, he waves his hand, and the book that the fertility god had been perusing suddenly sprouts legs and teeth, and makes a lunge for the god's face. A moment later, the illusion disappears and it is again just a book. Whoohaha-ha, hah, hah. That was great. He continues exploring. Well, that didn't take long. Hey, anybody! Where else can we go? I want to-- no, I need to explore, to wander. Who's keeping us cooped up here, and how dare they!

Growing more frustrated and angry by the moment, he looks again at the remaining blocked door. That's it! That must be a way out! Charging toward it, he stands upside-down on the top four legs, head peering out nearly comically from beneath his torso as his two stronger walking legs serve as hands for the moment, powerfully shifting rocks out of the way as fast as he can.

Spoiler
    Show
    Geez this thread moves fast.
    Last edited by harmonictempest; 2008-05-26 at 11:46 AM.
    Notice: Weekends are unpredictable for me. Weekdays are not. Expect more consistent activity then.

Used to DM: Unlikely Comrades, A New Chance (OoC)
    Used to play: The Legend of Ashardalon, Tudor Mansion

PbP registration entry, last edited 8/17/09 (do have a look if I'm applying for your game)

Always interested in playtesting new/variant/homebrew rules. :-)

6. - Top - End - #96
    Orc in the Playground

Forneus

Forneus grins at the frog.
    Oh, temper, temper. I thought you were just having a break. Unless you can give me a shred of evidence that sitting around is beneficial and can lead to any sort of "truth", I will go ahead and move some more rubble. It is enlightening. You should check out the books, the truths in them may blow your mind.

He throws a quick look back at the table.
    Any objections?

Forneus is obviously teasing Falenra (aka "the ignorant one", aka "table imp"). He proceeds to the other door, sighs and gives the rubble a long look (but does not start clearing it).

Edit: (ninja'd. I guess I take my time with these posts)

As he sees Ardannis head for the door, Forneus steps aside, following the charging immortal's movements with a smile.

Edit2: (OOC: I'm pretty sure saying Turn 1.1 on the post above breaks continuity (we cleared the rubble on the first door at 1.4). Please see relevant post in the OOC thread).
    Last edited by chrono; 2008-05-26 at 09:50 AM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Whah! That tickles!

Was her writing as Plamal first started to remove the rocks.

Yes, Ripik passed out! What did you folk do to him! And now you are doing it to me!

Arg, stop that! Eeek! What is happeniiing! I won't.. give up so.. easily!

Goes the writing as the removing of rocks continues. When Ardannis finally joins in and the last rocks are removed, the writing makes the last words after which no words currently follow.

How dare... you... stop thaa- Ooohi, not there. It is getting...

When the last rubble is removed, the passageway reveals to be an entry to another room. A circular room filled with several devices to work out and train sparring, such as dummies and the like. It all seems rather chaotically organised, with some mess lying around here and there.
    Last edited by Zweanslord; 2008-05-26 at 11:29 AM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Tek

Tek examines the writings on the circle once more. “These two rooms were their private chambers, just as mine is behind door 3. We seem to hold some power yet, but who knows if it wouldn’t leave us, bodiless, defenseless and mortal.”

Tek then moves to the door #5 and tries to open it with all strength he has.

9. - Top - End - #99

Ardannis

Power, eh? How delightful! You mean like...
    One of the blades of grass next to door #5 suddenly shoots up into a huge vine, flowering as it encircles the door frame with leafy greeniness.
    Wonderful! The vine disappears. Isn't that Frosty's door, Tak? We all seem to have our own room here.

He scuttles back into his room, returning a moment later with a plain wooden staff. I think this is mine too, isn't it perfect for a long trip? I think I'll keep it and now we just have to find a way out of here if there is one ImeanIreallydon'twanttojusthanghereforever. His words and movements speed up to a blur as he gets more and more excited, stopping suddenly as he catches himself. With a sheepish grin, he folds the middle pair of arms, while the top pair hold the staff, and speaks in a much calmer manner than he has yet.

Ok, this is fun, but getting old fast. Who knows what's going on? Y'know, detail stuff like who we all are and what we're doing here, and how long we're trapped here?
    Notice: Weekends are unpredictable for me. Weekdays are not. Expect more consistent activity then.

PbP registration entry, last edited 8/17/09 (do have a look if I'm applying for your game)

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sedha

Sedha stared at the table in shock. (Not that her face showed it.) In such a short time, not only had these... monsters managed to apparently kill the two table spirits, but continued on their course of action as if there had been no consequence to their actions.

The room suddenly went pitch black.

"STOP!"

The word sounded just as it did earlier, (an emotionless, monotone whisper whisper) but with a volume loud enough to be in everyones ear.

"You all are clearly destroying that which we do not understand! In fact from what we have seen, these spirits seem to be connected to the room! By killing them, you may well have destroyed this entire world, and seeing as we are connected to this world, we may well be killing ourselves as well!"

Sedha allowed the light to slowly fade back in the room, and moves over near her door, and attempts to pull the area around it into the way that it looked before she came, and counteract any further change to it. It may not look pleasant, but she didn't understand what consequences changing it would bring yet, but from what she had seen, they looked unpleasant.

Sedha spoke again, but in a quieter voice, and without turning from her work.

"How about we worry about these trivial matters after we aren't possibly jeopardizing our very existence?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, she hasn't given her name yet. Nobody has asked her directly, and she feels that she has more important things to do.

11. - Top - End - #101

Kranolk: Turn 1

Something awakes, deep in the thickets of some forgotten jungle. It is not sure what it is, or why it is there, but it is hungry, hungry as though it hadn't eaten in eons. It brushes aside the pile of leaves that served it for a nest and begins searching through the undergrowth for something to eat.

It does not find anything; many times it hears things close by, close enough that it feels it could pounce into the bushes on top of them, but everytime it does, they are gone. It feels cheated by the life that apparently teems throughout this forest; nothing will be eaten. He must find some thing else, some other place where the prey allows itself to be hunted.

Once he finds a interesting sign of life; a long trail and a pile of fresh scat and a puddle of urine, that seem to have been left by some fairly large herbivore. The trail leads nowhere, but the other markings are seductive; when he smells them to establish the scent, hthey smell of everything he loves, and he seems to see a flash of fur moving quickly in the puddle, but when he looks again, it is gone.

Tired, and hungry, and very angry at his ill luck, the hunter tries to find somewhere to rest. What he sees is a hole in a hillock, ringed by vines and the perfect size to be a den fit for a king. He crawls into the hole, and follows a twisting tunnel for much longer than any normal creature would bother to dig, before he pops through a hole into a room full of creatures he has never seen before. They are standing around in groups, moving rocks and pillars and arguing fiercely. He is confused, scared, but slightly eager; here may be the food he is looking for.

To Anybody in the Room
    A strange quadripedal creature crawls out of Door 8. He looks around, and attempts to slink back into his hole without being noticed. When, however, he realizes that he has been seen (as it is almost impossible not to be, considering the number of other Immortals), he walks out and stands up on his hind legs. He is tall when he stands like this, but not really humanoid; he hunches too much, and his legs are bent like a cat's. He looks around, not really sure whether to fight or flee, and so stands in place, waiting for someone else to make a move.
    Cardinal Ximinez by Mephibosheth
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisqui
    And yes, that is pretty much exactly what she meant. Don Beegles FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozef Teodor Konrad Korzeniowski
    An appeal to me in this fiendish row - is there? Very well; I heard; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Tek

Tek blinks. Then slowly shuts the door and backs away.

At Sedha’s words he nods: “They are criminally impatient. We can’t talk to the dead, and they might have remembered something important. Opening second door was a mistake.”

13. - Top - End - #103
    Orc in the Playground

Forneus

As the darkness suddenly falls Forneus' eyes ignite with a small "woosh" like two small lanterns illuminating his immediate surroundings.

Oh enough already!, he shouts out.
    I was here before you and what I saw was only confusion. It seems we don't know much but the only way to change that is to explore. You came late, you missed sitting around doing nothing. If that had helped we wouldn't be here and those two wouldn't have been trapped in the table. They were here before us, but they were none the wiser. Which only means they sat around waiting until something befell them. As tragic as you think it is, their fate is hardly relevant unless we at least try to change our own. They could not help, they did not know more then we do and it may seem harsh but I would rather see them disappear than be trapped in that table in turn.
    So can you all please quit complaining or I swear I will find a way to destroy you and then I will tear your remains to bits and consume you!

At the end of the monologue Forneus' voice had raised to a loud thundering and there were fiery sparks flying off from his entire body. He waves in dismissal and roars once more, then takes a deep breath and says with a calmer, more even voice. Oh why am I bothering, this cannot be helped. I would appreciate ideas so if you have any and need assistance you only need to ask.

He then enters the training room poking around and pushing things on the ground.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Halfling in the Playground

Krixal 1.4

Look lady, do we look dead? No? Then we obviously aren't tied to the rubble in this room as the table spirits were!If you take the light away like that again, so help me I'll....Light? Wait, where is the light coming from?

Krixal arcs around the room looking for the source of light, finally settling on the places where the ceiling have collapsed as the most likely candidates.

Hah! Come on my furry friend, if you want somewhere to explore those holes look like the most likely exits.

With that, Krixal gouts into a pillar of flame and attaches himself to the ceiling next to one of the places where it has fallen in and peers out.

EDIT: Wow, triple ninja'd. This happens right after sedha turns the lights back on.
    Last edited by lilomar; 2008-05-26 at 12:39 PM.
    Awesome avatar by kpenguin!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

To Forneus: “Sometimes inaction is the best option. There are 18 doors for some reason. Perhaps something will occur, when all of them would be opened. ”

Tek starts collecting all the rubble on the ground and fitting it together to reconstruct the four columns around the central circle.

He addresses the new arrival: “My name is Tek, of Communication dominion, and that was Forneus of Fire dominion. We seem to be all trapped here, with no answers so far.”
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2008-05-26 at 12:40 PM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

The light.. comes from nowhere. It just is. The default light level of the room is not very bright light, with some unexplainable shadows here and there in the corners. However, as was displayed by Sedha, this can be altered at a whim.

The hole in the ceiling is one of those shadowy places. Upon closer inspection, it is revealed that the gap is actually a large and deep chunk taken out of the ceiling. It seems that the ceiling is at least very thick.

Meanwhile, Tek has successfully reconstructed the four columns around the central circle. There is rubble left over afterwards.
    Last edited by Zweanslord; 2008-05-26 at 01:09 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

Tirus awakens in his room.

Spoiler
    Show

whenTirus awakens he find himself surrounded by tables and show cases the ceiling seems to be covered with book cases. As he stands up slowly, the tables and cases are noticed to go on forever. As Tirus begins to think of walking to find the end of this room he notices that without him moving the room just moves for him. He thinks to himself “ now this is something I could get used to “ he then wonders if the room can move any faster. So he think of going faster, with this the room starts moving faster and faster until he starts to get dizzy and wants to stop. At that moment the room stops and Tirus almost feels like he should have fallen since he hadn't even braced himself but he doesn't fall. “this just keeps on getting better and better. Wait where am I?” at this thought he begins to wonder around the room seems to wonder around him as it would be. Tirus moves to a table he notices a pair of gloves that he senses a strange power from them and is confused with this feeling. With this in mind he begins to put the gloves on cautiously, thats when the gloves are noticed to actually fit like a glove as if they where made for him. After the gloves are on he reaches out and grabs the chisel that was sitting next to the gloves then thinks to himself what is needed to go with a chisel and a hammer appears in his hand. Startled by this he thinks of what else could be done with them and how the gloves work and thats when the ceiling almost slams down and stops just above his head. Tirus drops to the floor and prepares to brace himself for his crushing demise. the ceiling falls after him but again stops just above him thats when he sees rolled up parchment in the shelf on the ceiling and as he gathers himself from the floor he grabs the parchment form the shelf and tries to get back to his feet at this the ceiling resides back up allowing Tirus to stand up. With the parchment in hand he roles it out the parchment contains the plains for the gloves. After he starts to read the plains he realizes that there is not a chair for him to sit in at this table thats when the show cases shift to reveal a chair that to sit in you lay on your stomach looking down on the table. So Tirus picks up the chair and instead of moving the chair he merely has to set it down as the room moves for him.
    So after exploring the room and looking through some of the cases and then the plains to find out how they work he finds a backpack, a black work cloak, some goggles,and a hat. After finding each item he puts them on finding them all to fit him perfectly. After exploring through a lot of the creations along the walls he finds the back wall as he tests various creations. The back wall contains various supply's Tirus would need. He then explores more and finds the viewing world which when he enters his jaw drops and he looks around in amazement at the world he sees. Tirus begins to wonder who made this place and if he is stuck in here forever? So he go's back into his room and thinks of where he might found an exit this is when a door just slames to a stop in front of him. with hesitation and with only a slight jum as he is beginning to get used to this room he begins to open the door.

When Tirus opens the door of his room he thinks to walk out, and instead he stumbles out of his room and then realizes that this new place doesn't move to his will. When entering his backpack shoots out 2 arms to brace him against the ground to keep him from falling at which point he says loudly “dang it”. He then looks up to realize that there is an audience. While looking up at the newly found creatures he stands up from his stumble and the arms go back into his pack. He has a confused look on his face and he stares blankly at them and prepares himself for the worst.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Orc in the Playground

Forneus

Forneus looks at Krixal and says in a low voice: I knew there was some reason I liked this guy from the start. He then shouts out after him: No use, I think. I already tried when I first came here. The ceiling doesn't seem as badly damaged as one might guess.

Forneus follows Tek's efforts for a bit and smiles. Well now, don't you feel better after doing something? I sure hope you're on to something there... He takes a few rocks and juggles them around. We can probably build a statue next. Or at least a small pyramid. Or do you really intend to put each little rock back in its place?

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sedha

Sedha turns to face the Forneus as he walked off.

He was clearly endangering them all, and did not realize this. He had to be brought to realize this.

Sedha carefully set down the rubble she had been using, and glided back to the center of the room, where she could see Forneus more clearly.

"Forneus, and Krixal, I apologize for gathering your attention to me, however, seeing as you ignored my previous suggestion, I seemed necessary, and if you don't listen to me, while I do not wish to do so, I can and will do it again. I do not feel that I missed much by not "sitting around doing nothing." I am suggesting that we rationalize our situation, so that we can figure out why the Ripik and Falenra became trapped in the first place, so as to avoid that fate ourselves.

"Krixal, we destroy the room, and we are in the room, what happens? I don't know exactly what myself, but I feel that the quite likely possibility that we might destroy ourselves is worth considering before we take any further action.

"And Forneus, I find it highly unlikely that you will discover anything beneficial by mindlessly destroying the world we are living in. If you will not listen to what I was saying, maybe it might do to point out that what you are doing right now is, from the look of the place, probably exactly what the spirits had done before you arrived. It doesn't take much of an imagination to guess what continuing your current actions might accomplish.

Also, Tek, it seems that, from the look of things, Ripik might have been connected to the symbols throughout the room, while Falenra had something to do with the disorder, and opening the paths to the rooms at the ends, which I think it is safe to assume were their rooms was harmful to them both. Might I suggest we try reversing the changes we made to attempt to revive Falenra and Ripik?

"I know that they did not know anything at the time that you all thoughtlessly destroyed them, but being literally part of the room might make them exceedingly useful tools in figuring out what is going on?
    "

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Excessive monologue...

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Tek

“Maybe a circle of chairs would be better. A place to hold general council.” Tek answers to Forneus.

Tek proceeds to create a tall marble chair at the circle, behind door #3. The chair has a statue of him as part of its back. Four long silver spikes with holes in them go to left and right of the chair. The seat is high, compared to Tek’s natural height, so he adds a step.

Tek answers to Sedha: “I don’t think that we can revive those dead. Trying it wouldn’t hurt of course.”

“I’d say they were one step gone already. The only thing keeping them here were their rooms, so by opening them we released the last vestiges of their power.”
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2008-05-26 at 01:27 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Halfling in the Playground

Krixal

Really?

Krixal arcs back down in front of Sedha.

You can do it again? Well, let's see just how much controll we each have over the environment. Close your eyes if you don't like the light!

With that, Krixal begins concentrating as hard as he can on making the room as brightly lit as possible.
    Awesome avatar by kpenguin!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Orc in the Playground

Forneus

Forneus (who's in the training room) slowly gives Sedha a big grin. Listen very carefully you chirping puff of emptiness. I already made it clear I will listen to reason. However I am not interested in your phobias and speculations. I discovered much of our amassed knowledge. When you have any facts I will listen but for now... Forneus grabs the nearest large training implement, tears it from the floor (if he can and if it's bolted) and throws it at Sedha I WILL CONTINUE MY SEARCH.

Once Forneus is done going through the room (if he finds nothing interesting or indestructable) he goes outside and tries to deface the symbols outside the door again. How are you sure that Ripik is dead. It sounded to me that he was happy, as if my actions freed him. Anyway, all the "changes" we did was to clear some rubble and Tek collected it all. By now you will be hard pressed to figure out which pebble went where.

Edit: (sorry for doing that, the forums are being very slow and the post only appears a few minutes after I submit it)

Forneus looks over Sedha and shrugs at Tek: Chairs are fine too, whatever floats your boat. I will not require one so you might wish to not bother making one for me.
    Last edited by chrono; 2008-05-26 at 01:31 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ikeklos

Ikeklos, as usual, does not say or do much, but seems to be more and more perturbed by all of this wanton... action. It says nothing about it, nor makes any attempt to stop it. Instead, it has other things on its mind.

He is, however, visibly annoyed that he was not able to get an answer before the Table-Writer's script vanished.
    He turns his head slowly, looking at the two now open rooms. He allows the others to shout and holler at eachother, before interjecting calmly.

"The Table-Writers may not be dead. Instead, they may be... Unfocused.
    Each of our rooms possess a door. Perhaps it contains more of us, more of our... Purpose, than we know. The rubble once contained the room. Perhaps if we provide the Table-Writers with a replacement door, they will coalesce once more."

He lapses again into silence, considering the occupants of the room with cold distrust.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suddenly words reappear on the table edge.

azing. Spectacular. I remember everything, all of it. Falenra. Falenra, wake up! Oh come on, I didn't think you'd be such a weakling, with all your bluster.

Suddenly words appear scrawled on the wall of the room Forneus is in.

Hnnrg? Who's a weaklin- HEY! None of that!

The training dummy flies through the air but vanishes before hitting Sedha, reappearing where it was.

You can't just go around wrecking my room without permission you incompetent...my room? My room!

Words proceed to fly around the walls, unintelligble due to their speed. Ropes sprout from the walls and floor and ceiling, crisscrossing the room making it an exercise for any solid being to cross the room.

Words reappear on the circular table.

Heh, yes, well, I apologize for the both of us, I'm afraid my excitable colleague and I were a bit overcome when you reconnected us with our rooms.
    Don't apologize to them! They rushed ahead without a single consideration for us! I say we lock them out!
    Oh please Falenra, this is getting tiresome. It all worked out fine in the end, and the ends justify the means in this instance.
    Whatever.
    Seek ye not the source of honey, lest ye find it.

-The True Jerian Rumple

25. - Top - End - #115
    Pixie in the Playground

Tirus after entering the table room from his own room (door #16) he can see that most of these immortals are just as confused as he is. Tirus walks over to Ikeklos with the help of his backpacks arms and his own lower arms and ask's Ikeklos “Hi my name is Tirus and as you seem to be one to think this through instead of destroying everything, could you be so kind as to enlighten me on what has happened or at least what you know of this place? Also who are these table writers you speak of?”

edit: (this was done befor the previous post. befor the writing started again)
    Last edited by tugboat; 2008-05-26 at 02:19 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Tek

Tek speaks to Falerna and Ripik:
    “I hope you won’t hold grudge against us for long. After all you are much better off now. What do you mean by “lock out”? And what exactly do you remember now? ”

27. - Top - End - #117
    Orc in the Playground

Forneus

Forneus reaches out and pats the dummy. Sorry 'bout that, it had to be done. And thank you Ripik for not being judgmental, I had the feeling you were the brains of this operation after all. Helping you out could have been much easier and much less destructive if you were any help at all in this mess.
    Now there's your chance to fix that and tell us what you remember. Take your time. Except if you can unlock a way to inflict pain upon the whining and those who are simply wrong, that boon I would appreciate instantly.

He then walks out of the room giving Sedha a long mocking look and then heads toward Ripik's. So what's with all the useless books?

Edit: (to clarify, going out in mist form to avoid messing with the ropes)
    Last edited by chrono; 2008-05-26 at 02:24 PM.

28. - Top - End - #118

Ardannis

There, all worked out in the end. Madam, you should really know better than to try and control us or what we wish to do.

Glancing at Tek, he continues, A chair would be pleasant, but I imagine you'll need some imagination to fit one to my form.

While crossing the ceiling, he glances at the holes as he passes. Thanks for the tip, my fiery acquaintance - they don't seem to go anywhere, sadly. Landing in front of Ripik's room, he enters. He seems calmer and more focused now, but still lacks much of an attention span.

How long have you been here, and what happened to your door?

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Tek

“I doubt they would share ability to inflict pain and suffering, should they have such a power. I agree that it would be nice though. Might move things a little around here.” Tek produces a scornful look in indeterminable direction.

To Ardannis: “Of course”
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2008-05-26 at 02:28 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground

after all the writing starts up Tirus looks up from talking to Ikeklos. "Well nvermind I can see what you where talking about when you said the table writers." at this point he also sees the writing on the table and begains to catch up with the events.