New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default What The Shadows Are

Spoiler
    Show
    Espis
    Espis is the major landmass that is your character's home. It's rarely refered to simply as Espis, in the same way that Eurasia is rarely referred to as such in this world. The entire landmass, which is actually two continents pushing against each other, has never been entirely charted, and our adventures for the time being will focus upon the south-west most nation-state, Agrier. Agrier is a moderately sized monarchy ruled, currently, by the young King Sjord, a kind if somewhat lazy human whose marriage to Queen Ifir, an elven princess from the northern forests, united the warring factions of a civil war that had simmered for generations. Agrier is divided into 6 Princeships, which are ruled by 5 princes and the high priest of Agrier. Alis and Amere, twin princeships of the state's western coast, are ruled by the king's older brothers, Ffien and Llanores. Both are stensibly loyal to their king-brother and, although older, defer to him when neccasary. Alis is south of Amere and has a largely human population, though the capital city, where Sjord resides, has several large dwarf families, a tiefling enclave, as well as a number of smaller families of all the races; the king himself employs Dragonborn of the Fireback clan as his personal bodyguards. Amere is very industrious, its many seaports promoting trade from mysterious strangers and well as those further up the coast, past the Ironheart mountains. It has a higher than usual dwarf population, and as it borders the northern forests has gained from an influx of elves now that the war has ended. East of Alis and Amere, stretching down for most of Alis' border and all of Amere's, is the High Priest's princeship, Caluth. Caluth is far more agrarian in character than the twin princeships, as well as enjoying reater diplomatic independence. Near the join of the two continetal plates, the further east one travels in Caluth the rockier the terrain gets, until one gets to Caluth mountains which lie almost in hthe centre of Agrier. These mountains are treacharous, and although the outer mountains are well charted and mined those wihin the circle of mountains that make up the range are home to some rather nasty surprises. East Caluth has a number of Dragonborn clans and is largely dwarf populated. West Caluth has a number of elves, both from before the war and after it was ended, and a sedentary human population that populate the farms and cities.

Notes
    The other princeships may come into play as the adventure progresses but for now the above information will be sufficent. When makign a character backstory feel free to decide upon a name for a town, minor clan or city. The capitals are (princeship name)-ism so Amereis, for instant.

Races of Espiri
    Humans - The majority of Agrier's inhabitants are human.
    Elves + Half-Elves - Elves from before the war made up an industrious entreprenurial class. Those that have came down from the forests generally find people welcoming, though some bitterness and racism remains in the countryside.
    Dwarves - Dwarf clans from the northern and central mountains were around before humans settled Agrier. Though there was some violence the large-scale industry and expansionist tendencies the humans brought sat well with the humans, and they now live as brother races within Agrier. The dwarves fought with the humans in the civil war.
    Dragonborn - Residents of both mountain ranges, the dragonborn have been enagaged in on-off conflicts with both the elves and the dwarves for centuries. When the civil war started they were reluctant to begin, though the more mecernary clans did get involved on both sides.
    Eladrin and Tieflings - Though there are little natives of either races travels are common within Agrier and many even settle down. However the Tiefling's shadwy past, which few of their own even recall, means that within the cities violence from the more righteous is common.

Classes of Espiri
    All classes are available but here are some notes.
    Cleric - A cleric must have favour of his deity, and thus are rare. Normally a temple adept who was in someway chosen would spend years of contemplation and studying before taking some high temple role. However those that are particulary itchy-of-foot may decide to go forth and rid the world of evil. And maybe make a few goldpieces along the way.
    Fighter - There are countless militias, as well as state barracks, within Agrier thanks to the civil war.
    Paladin - Most come from the Holy Order of Clauth, however every large temple has its own soldiers to protect it and carry out its will.
    Warlock - Mainly from out-of-state, as a revious king made it a capital punishment to collude with the magical forces in such a way. However there are severa underground movements (feel free to embelish) that draw their numbers from the disaffected youth, the homeless and those simply hungry for power.
    Wizard - Magic is an old institution in Agrier but the law forbids orders except for Alisis' own Order of the Triple-Headed Maiden. Most wizards are therefore self-taught academics who have delved into the arcance. Members of the OotT-HM are only permitted to leave the order to fulfil their Major Rite, a rite taken after their initial training whereby they spend 5 years as a wandering mage, seeking to maintain order and right wrongs wihin Agrier before returning and defeating their peers in a wizard's duel. Whilt taking their Major Rite they have o contact with the order. Renegades from the order are not unknown but it is permitted that a member of the order may kill a renegade so long as it be by magic, and often the Order actively hunts down those who have left its walls.

The Civil War
    The civil war was fought for many generations, principally between the elves and he humans. Both commited atrocities and neither one can claim to be the victim or the victor. For the past 100 years however it has wound down to skirmishes between border guards and a closed-border policy. However, the royal marriage, supported on both sides, ended the war for good and saw he elves and humans accept each others as neighbours. The wedding was 25 years ago.

Your Adventure

We start at a small village called Minos. Minos supports a medium-scale iron mine and several large forges that smelt and refine it. It is populated by humans and elves. Your initial exploration has found it to be reasonably prosperous, save for the one problem; a number of children who have gone missing whilst playing in the woods to the village's east. Some speak of a barrow, or even the ruins of a small fort, within the forest that they might have fallen foul in. One man, a wealthy forge-owner and blacksmith, has offered you safepoassage to the nearby city of Gault, should you find the children. Safe passage is something you sorely need, as you have been tasked with delivering a letter to the head priest of Ioun's Temple in Gault by the Inn Keeper in Espeth, a large town some way south of Minos. Your journey from Espeth to Minos was largely boring, however, between here and Gault is bandit country and it would be foolish to simply walk to Gault.

Your Group

A group of adventurers overhear the Inn Keeper's complaints that no service can get an urgent letter to Gault in time. Though wary of the strangers who voulunter to see it their, you form a rag-tag group that, with the promise of a reward from the high priest and free ale from the Inn for the rest of your days, is keen to see the letter their safely.

Rules & Stuff
    Level 1, 100gp each to spend on equipment/keep for later. Use the points method (method 2) on page 17 of the new PHB. 4th Edition. Sorry, but I won't make characters for you, so don't ask. I will post 3-5 times a week, however I have a number of small holidays coming up when I won't be able to post at all, and youll have to be prepared for that. Casual, role-playing game seeks eager, fun gamers for adventure, dungeon crawl, possible campaign. Oh, and 4-5 people. I will be selecting based on the role you could fill in the party. Please don't join if you're uncertain. I want this to run for a while so i need people that can survive my abscences and, hopefully, enjoy themselves.

The forest is rarely explored. Years ago hunters would work the outer reaches on the forest for boar and wild pig, however the wildlife became increasingly hostile and now few who venture in return without some mark to constantly remind them of their mistake. However, with the disappearance of three young humans who were playing about the common land by the forest, people have grown concerned for their safety as well as the children’s. Now, you must enter the forest and find out what happened to the children.

The approach to the forest is a dusty path; first through farmed fields high with corn, and then common land where, besides for a few small wild animals that keep their distance. After a while the forest appears, a black mass of all, spindly trees thick with the red-black leaves of an early autumn. The mouth of the forest, slack and dark, sees the path narrow somewhat. Without picking your way through the dense trees you can only make your way through in single file. As the light is dimmed by the blanket of thick, spiky leaves above your head, you come out in a small clearing. A disused fountain, in the shape of two cherubs holding a bowl above their head, stand in the centre. Water has flooded about the font and around it a three Bloodfoxes drink. Bloodfoxes were the shadow that hung over your youth - the wild, powerful beasts that worried your mother whenever you were out playing for too long. They have not yet noticed you, however, the path narrows right behind the fountain and it would take all the stealth of a shadow to get all around them...

Spoiler
    Show

Map Legend

Green represents the unpassable vegetation of the forest.
    Grey represents the fountain.
    Blue represents the flooding. A Balance Check of DC 15 must be taken if you pass through it, unless you started your movement in water already. Penaltys for failure as described in the PHB
    You begin in the bottom section, where the passage widens out. You pick where you begin on the start of your first go (so in iniative order) in any area 3 or less squares from the bottom edge. The Bloodfoxes are currently at F5, F6 and I6.

Map
    Spoiler
    Show

((Okay, obviously a little issue with the map there. I don't really have time to crop the image right now so i've spoiler it. Sorry!))
    Last edited by The Batman; 2008-06-10 at 12:06 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: What The Shadows Are

Init Tables

Although the way is blocked, combat is not your only option. However, if you feel able to vanquish the bloodfoxes without being torn apart by their razor sharp teeth, you would surely be able to strike now before they were alerted to your prescence.

((Encounter starts if the bloofoxes notice you, or if someone attacks. The bloodfoxes won't neccasarily spot everyone as soon as combat starts either, if you're not all in the same direction relative to them))
    Last edited by The Batman; 2008-06-11 at 11:25 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sedrin

Sedrin has been very alert the first 15 minutes into the forest, then his mind has started to wander. He is thus startled as the frontmost companion raises his hand, motioning to everyone to stop and be silent.

"Bloodfoxes? Do you think they will run away if we scare them?" Sedrin asks the others with a whisper as he learns of the threat. "Also, isn't it odd that there is a fountain in the middle of nowhere?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Know:History (1d20+11)[15] to see if he would know anything about such fountains (what civilization made them, would they stand near to something important...).
    Know:Nature (1d20+2)[22]: Would bloodfoxes be scared by loud noise, or would they attack?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kayti

Kayti nods after a moment of thought. My mother always told me the bloodfoxes'd get me if I wasn't good. Maybe soon mothers'll be tellin' stories about me. Alright, let's try scaring them. Putting his plan into action, he stalks forward, draws a hammer, and hurls it at the nearest beast.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack - (1d20+7)[23]
    Damage - (1d6+5)[9]
    Moving to I10 and throwing a hammer at the fox in front of me.
    Avatar by Dirtytabs - Much gratitude

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

((Okay, so a surprise round is initiated. You act in iniative order though. If no one attacks the bloodfoxes or they fail to notice you you get abother surprise round. The order is Firrah, Sedrin, Ghassan, Patrin, Katyi))

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Patrin

The paladin saw Kayti moving forward and headed up the eastern side of the fountain to approach the two bloodfoxes on that side. Moving slowly to get as close as possible before being noticed, Patrin kept his warhammer at the ready, in case one of the creatures decided to rush him.

Spoiler
    Show

Patrin will start in L13 and move to K8, where he will ready an action to attack any bloodfox that comes within range of his warhammer.

Patrin
    HP: 15/15
    AC: 20
    Fort: 15
    Ref: 11
    Will: 15
    Move action: Move from L13 to K8
    Standard action: Ready an attack on the first bloodfox to come in range
    Readied Action:Bolstering Strike: CHA vs AC, gain WIS bonus as temp HP if hit
    Attack: (1d20+4)[22]
    Damage: (1d10+4)[7]
    Adjudicator

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sedrin

As he sees Katyi getting ready to move, Sedrin turns to Ghassan and shrugs, as if to say 'I guess they have to find out about my magic sooner or later'.
    He waits until his companions are in position before he closes his eyes to concentrate.

Spoiler
    Show
    1. Surprise round: Sedrin moves to H12.
    If Sedrin thinks that the bloodfoxes may get scared enough of a large group of humans to run away (he should know the answer to that from his nature check), he casts Ghost Sound, creating voices of a mob rushing up the path that call out "Bloodfoxes! Get them!", "Hey, don't push!", "They're mine!" the following round. Just in case: Arcana (1d20+11)[25]
    If Sedrin thinks that the bloodfoxes will not be scared even by a large group of humans, he casts Icy Terrain on E6. If hit, foxes will be prone, and the "terrain will be difficult". If the DM agrees, I would say that since the foxes are standing in water that freezes, they are instead immobilized until the end of Sedrin's following turn.
    Attack vs Reflex (E5) (1d20+4)[20]
    Attack vs Reflex (E6) (1d20+4)[13]
    Damage: [roll]1d20+int[/roll]

8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground

Firrah

Seeing the blood foxes ahead from where he stood (At H13), Firrah drew and fired two arrows in quick succession, not waiting to see how the others wished to act thinking to himselfbeen too long since I last had a hunt.

Clarification of action:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Using twin strike to fire at the closest fox, if he died/unconscious/etc. from the first shot, the 2nd shot is at a different one

Twin Strike at blood foxes (1d20 6, 1d10=[19], [8], 1d20 6, 1d10=[13], [10])
    If either hits, then the first to hit will make use of my per encounter sneak attack Sneak Attack! (2d6=7)
    Still here, just a little busy to social post

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here. ~ Jayne Cobb

Spoiler
    Show

Avatars by: drKarling, The_Chilli_God and The_Chilli_God

9. - Top - End - #9

Ghassan

Ghassan gives a toothy grin at Sedrin's failure to conceal his magical ability, then strides forward and blasts the nearest fox with a spear of light.

Spoiler
    Show

Moving to J9 and using Lance of Faith on the bloofox in I6. I'll roll on here for convenience, but just reprimand me if you insist on InvisibleCaste.

Wisdom vs Reflex
    (1d20+3)[12]
    If it hits:
    (1d8+3)[6] damage and CL gets the +2 power bonus.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Firrah's arrows fly true, their impacts a barely perceptible thud into the lead fox's hide. It whimpers and turns, obviously serverly injured by the attack. The toher two immediately realise what has happened and turn, growling fiercely at you, their cruel, red teeth bared. ((Attacked bloodfox at I6))

Sedrin knows for sure that the fountain is of human construction, but the style suggests it was built some time ago - certainly a hundred years before the Civil War broke out in full swing at the Battle of Carus. He also reckons that Bloodfoxes would be the apex predator of a wood like this, and so are unlikely to be scared away by anything other than a full assualt. However, it would also seem that these foxes are not full adults; the patchiness of their coats suggests youth. His icy terrain sees the water glisten momentarily before freezing solid, the two bloodfoxes obviously hurt and seemingly immoblised.

Ghassan's lance of faith is dodged by the injured bloodfox, who leaves a smear of blood as he rolls out of the way ((retreats to I5 using bloodfox dextrous-dodge ability)).

Patrin readies himself to attack...

Katyi's hammer smashes into the bloodfox, killing it. One less threat, but the other two seem enraged by the death of their pack mate.

((New iniative is Firrah, Bloodfox at F5, Sedrin, Bloodfox at F6 Ghassan, Patrin, Katyi, but the Bloodfox at F5 misses its turn from being frozen in place. The Bloodfox at F6 will have its move as normal though, so Firrah and Sedrin need to post their next moves))

11. - Top - End - #11

Firrah

Grinning as the arrows pierced the flesh of the bloodfox, the blood flowing out staining its coat, Firrah walked towards the bloodfoxes, drawing and aiming two more arrows. That one was mine, he thought to himself as Kayti's hammer killed the fox moments before he loosed, changing his target to the other side of the fountain. "Mine" he said as he loosed the arrows

Clarification of action:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to F10, activate hunters quarry on the bloodfox at F6
    Using twin strike to fire at the blood fox at F6, applying hunters quarry to the first shot
    Twin Strike at blood foxes (Round 1) (1d20 6=19, 1d10=7, 1d20 6=17, 1d10=2)
    Hunters quarry (1d6=3)

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here. ~ Jayne Cobb

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

Again the arrows thud into the bloodfox, though this time the immobilised fox makes for easy quarry. In front of him, down the path, Firrah hears the quick pad-pad-pad of rushing paws on forest ground.

13. - Top - End - #13

Kayti

Kayti hefts his maul over his shoulder and stalks forward, slowly but confidently. Reaching the wounded fox he times a strike and takes a wide and blindingly fast swing of the sort that's nearly impossible to dodge.

Spoiler
    Show
    Moving to F7 and using Steel Serpent Strike in conjunction with Power Attack, so if I miss it still takes 4 damage.

Attack - (1d20+5)[21] vs. AC
    Damage - (2d6+8)[19]

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sedrin steps a little closer to the two surviving bloodfoxes, but keeps a careful distance. While moving, he grasps the orb around his neck and concentrates, infusing additional energy into the spell that keeps the ice frozen. Finally, he points at the immobilized fox that is harder to reach for his companions, and a silvery drop loosens itself from the tip of his finger. The drop quivers in the air for an instant, then it accelerates toward the bloodfox, shaping itself into a deadly needle.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sedrin moves to E10. As a free action, he uses his orb to lengthen the duration of the effect of Icy Terrain until the end of his next turn, so both bloodfoxes remain frozen in place some more. Then, he casts magic missile against the bloodfox on F5. Attack (1d20+4)[23] (add 2 if there is combat advantage), damage (2d4+4)[11]

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

Patrin

Patrin saw the attacks go off against the bloodfoxes and called a quick congratulations to his companions. Seeing Katyi's attack kill the first 'fox and Firrah pinning another bloodfox in place with his arrows, Patrin decided to advance and attack the 'fox at the southwest corner of the fountain. His hammer glowed brightly as the dragonborn paladin murmured a prayer to Bahamut as he advanced.

Spoiler
    Show

Patrin
    HP: 15/15
    Move action: Move from K8 to G7
    Standard action: Bolstering Strike: CHA vs AC, gain WIS bonus as temp HP if hit

I will use the same rolls from the readied action unless you want me to roll again, Batman. The prayer is just fluff. It has no real effect in gameplay.
    Adjudicator

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

With the bloodfoxes slain, it appears that for now you are safe, however, just as you breathe a sigh of relief, three more bloodfoxes emerge from the path in the northwest corner. These look much larger than your previous foes and it dawns on you that the youthful bloodfoxes you just easily vanquished may well be easy picking compared to the vicious, hulking beasts blocking you way.

((We still need Ghassan's moves for this turn, if he's not posted by this time tomorrow then we'll skip his actions for this turn and ill PM him. New iniative:

BF B1, Firrah, Sedrin, BF C1, BF B2, Ghassan, Patrin, Katyi

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sedrin is not completely relieved as the bloodfoxes lay dead, since he fears the questions and looks from the others. Many of the people in these lands have been suspicious of mages, which is one of the reason he has kept trying to hide that fact.

Sedrin is almost glad when more bloodfoxes arrive, at least it allows him to put off the inevitable, though he had preferred not to see such large beasts. Then, he remembers that the other ones seemed to have been pups.

"Careful, these could be the moms", Sedrin says before he touches the orb again to focus his thoughts. It has been a long time since he has used this spell, one that has been all but useless around books. Fortunately, the trees here look rather green, so that Sedrin doesn't need to be afraid of starting a forest fire.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sedrin casts Scorching Burst, centered at C2. All bloodfoxes within B1:D3 take (1d6+4)[10] fire damage, if Sedrin hits vs. Reflex with (B1) (1d20+4)[19], (B2) (1d20+4)[7], and (C1) (1d20+4)[11]

18. - Top - End - #18

Firrah

Grinning as the new blood foxes appeared, Firrah said, "Perfect, a proper challenge", as he drew back and loosed two arrows at once, both flying together suddenly spitting path in mid air.
    Standing his ground the reacted with inhuman speed and drew and fired an extra two arrow at the approaching adults. "Remind me to pick up more arrows when we get back to town" he said, sneering slightly at the others as he checked his quiver.

Clarification of action:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Using a minor action to get hunters quarry active on the closest blood fox.
    Using my daily split the tree to fire at two blood foxes within three squares of each other. If I can get the hunters quarry fox in then I'll get that one in the effect.
    Then will use my daily action point to get an extra standard action. With that I'll just just twin strike to open fire upon those two blood foxes again.
    Split the tree, takes highest (1d20 6=23, 1d20 6=11) So 23 to hit the two foxes I'm aiming at.
    Split the tree damage (2d10 4=15, 2d10 4=9)

And then the extra shots from my action point
    Twin Strike (1d20 6=26, 1d10=9, 1d20 6=23, 1d10=3)
    So the first one I've hit takes full damage of 10 because of natural twenty.
    The 2nd only takes 3 ()

And then finally the hunters quarry if it comes into effect
    Hunters quarry (1d6=2)

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19

Spoiler
    Show

I was waiting for the actions of the bloodfox...
    My actions were to move into combat with the nearest bloodfox and use Righteous Brand.
    Can I get a confirmation of whether or not we should post in initiative order?

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

((People don't neccasarily need to post in iniative order, so long as they don't mind not seeing moves before their own. I didn't mean to bust your chops on it though, Sharikov ))

The biggest bloodfox, the hair about its myuzzle silvered somewhat by age, bounds forward snarling and bite Patrin with its vicious, pin-like teeth ((The bloodfox at B1 moves to F6 and causes 8Hp damage to Patrin.)).

Firrah's hunter's quarry takes effect on the bloodfox that just attacked Patrin; his arrows fly true again and wound the adult bloodfoxes, though by the looks of things it'll take a little more to vanquish these vicious hounds than it did to finish off the first lot!

The first bloodfox escapes the area of Sedrin's Scorching Burst, and the other two manage to escape unscathed as well, rolling out of the way of the blast more gracefully than their muscled forms would seem to allow. ((They roll forward a square each during Sedrin's turn then move to E8 and D9))

21. - Top - End - #21

Kayti frowns as the bloodfoxes begin rushing past him, and he hefts up his maul for another crushing swing. Alright Patrin, I got this one. Go git those other two, don't let 'em get to the softbellies back there. He frowns and glances above his opponent momentarily. And where the hell is that fire comin' from?!

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm using covering strike in conjunction with Power Attack, since Patrin is also adjacent to the bloodfox in F6, he can shift two squares if I successfully hit.

Attack - (1d20+5)[12] VS. AC
    Damage - (4d6+8)[24]

Even if I miss, that enemy is marked, so it takes a -2 penalty on any attacks that don't include me and if it shifts or attacks someone else then I get a free attack as an interrupt.
    Last edited by EvilRoeSlade; 2008-06-16 at 05:44 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

((The reason I'm asking is that my At-Wills are giving power bonuses that could apply on others attacks. Anyway, if I'm right, only Patrin is in combat with the bloodfoxes at the start of my turn. ))

Ghassan hefts up his morningstar and runs forward at the beasts, whirling it above his head and roaring. He stops just short of the bloodfoxes and screams, lunging forward and breathing a cloud of acid over the two closest. He hefts his weapon in a decending arc, trying to strike down the nearest beast.

Spoiler
    Show

Moving to F8, using Dragon Breath and then Righteous Brand.

Dragon Breath:
    (1d20+5)[15] vs. Reflex
    (1d20+5)[24] vs. Reflex
    Damage:
    (1d6+3)[8]
    (1d6+3)[5]

Righteous Brand:
    (1d20+5)[21] vs. AC
    Damage:
    (1d10+3)[8]

Patrin gets the +3 power bonus until the end of my next turn against the same target, if I hit.

EDIT: Sorry, messed up the spoiler tags.
    Last edited by Myshlaevsky; 2008-06-16 at 09:40 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

((okay, as I said originally I won't be posting after today until a least saturday, maybe sunday. hope this doesn't disappoint. Regarding Sharikov's idea, i'd like it if everyone posted in iniative order from now on, including the monsters.If Patrin get shis moves up soonish then I might be able to post the next round of actions, otherwise I'll "see" you all when I get back!))

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Patrin

Grimacing in pain, the paladin hefted his warhammer and took a step towards the bloodfox closest to him. Swinging with his considerable might behind the long-handled hammer, Patrin called upon the wisdom of Bahamut to guide him as he attacked the creatures and roars out a challenge to the 'foxes.

Spoiler
    Show

HP: 7/15
    Move action: Move from G7 to F7
    Standard action: Attack 'fox in E8 with Bolstering Strike: CHA vs AC, gain WIS bonus as temp HP if hit, issue Divine Challenge to E8 'fox
    Attack: (1d20+6)[10]
    Damage: (1d10+4)[9]
    Last edited by Adjudicator; 2008-06-18 at 10:16 AM.
    Adjudicator