New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Spectral Knights (IC)

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars
    Knights of the Old Republic:
    The Spectral Knights

It is a time of peace in the galaxy.
    The Jedi, at the height of their power,
    continue to enforce law and order as the
    defenders of the republic. Merchants and traders
    alike prosper under this glorious time of peace, and
    the senate continues to direct the galaxy and its political
    core under the banner of diplomacy and equal rights for all species.

But not everything is as it seems; all over the galaxy, the Jedi feel a sense
    of uneasiness; a tension with seemingly no origin that grows with each passing moon.
    Those close to the outer rim feel it most; a suffocating aura of malice and anger that stems
    from the living force itself. All attempts to consult the force on this matter return unsuccessfully,
    the shroud of this new presence blinding anyone attempting to pierce its concealment. Realising that
    this new corruption could threaten all creatures sensitive to it in the galaxy - and even the force itself -
    the Jedi Council dispatch a group of investigators - Force Sensitives and Non-sensitive alike - to
    discover the source of this corruption, and to put an end to it, for the good of the Jedi Order, the republic, and the Galaxy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roro Caranto
    The Ithorian stepped off the shuttle the Jedi had provided - it had been clearly designed for comfort, but was not a shuttle fit for a senator or high-class diplomat. Then again, the Jedi were rarely known to cater for special individuals, adopting an 'equality to all' attitude. A Twi'lek jedi draped in regal brown over-robe and cream tunic stood at the bottom of the ramp, awaiting you with a welcoming smile. His skin a tone of vibrant purple, he bowed respectfully, lekku bowing with him, to you - and another pair of humans walking behind you - before speaking. "Roro Caranto, Kel Garfun, and... Miss Yuyiko, I presume? Greetings! I am Master Kosil, and am here to guide you to the council chambers where you will be briefed on the task you have so kindly become a part of." He explained, smiling and gesturing towards the corridors of the temple.

Kel Garfun
    The shuttle was a pain. It was comfortable, but filled with boring archetypes - nothing like the guys you were used to back in Corsec. Fancy nobles and stuck-up diplomats kept distance from you as you sat in your own little corner of the shuttle - had it not been for Davin's recommendation and your need for a job, you'd have blown this thing off. Stepping off the ship - gladly - you notice he seems to be addressing you, a female human, and a scarred Ithorian. "Roro Caranto, Kel Garfun, and... Miss Yuyiko, I presume? Greetings! I am Master Kosil, and am here to guide you to the council chambers where you will be briefed on the task you have so kindly become a part of."

Miss Yukiyo
    A rather pleasant trip with amiable service later, you get ready to step off and greet the Jedi for whatever task it is they required 'your expertise'. Toying with the idea of the Jedi needing you - the 'ever powerful protectors' being reduced to outsource hiring - you nearly don't realise you're being addressed by a violet-toned twi'lek who seems to be addressing a rather gruff man and a scarred Ithorian next to you. "Roro Caranto, Kel Garfun, and... Miss Yuyiko, I presume? Greetings! I am Master Kosil, and am here to guide you to the council chambers where you will be briefed on the task you have so kindly become a part of."

Yen Vass, Rhys Da'car and Tol Zorrn
    Yen leaped upward, kicking off of a nearby wall and bringing his saber down as he descended in an overhead vertical swing upon Rhys. The human padawan barely managed to block the strike, the impact forcing his saber down and away from his torso. Twirling away evasively to recover his stance, Rhys brought his saber up as Yen pressed the attack once more. The Kel'dor apprentice was taken off-guard as Rhys began to whirl his blade around his body is a series of circular motions - none striking Yen, but each flick of the wrist and minor gesture from his opponent adjusting the saber's position ever-so-slightly, creating a feeling of uncertainty - his attacks were completely unpredictable, and Yen's parries were only just enough to hold off the strike.

Tol watched the two spar with a fascinated look. The knowledge he could have practised that kind of combat often made him curious as to 'what might have been' if he'd taken up the Jedi on their offer of tuition in the force. He ran his hand around his blaster carbine's barrel, gripping it slightly as two robed jedi masters entered the practise room. Nodding in acknowledgement to the security officer, Tol returned the nod.

Master Lazra and Master Porai - a male Kel'dor sporting a series of scars and intimidating demeanour to match - and female Human with long, brown hair done up in slight curls and a friendly face - approached their apprentices, the human smiling slightly. The kel'dor seemed to be analysing his protégé intently - particularly his stance. Yen corrected the flaw he noticed immediately, and the kel'dor nodded slightly.

"The council has requested your presences for a task - one of some importance, I believe. Go now - as I do not believe it best to keep them waiting." Master Lazra ordered, the Kel'dor's tone fairly commanding as he informed his apprentice of his new task.

"What Master Lazra means to say is that the council wishes to test your capabilities and what you have learned thus far. Call it a preliminary to the knight trials, if you will." Master Porai added, shooting a glance to the Kel'dor master. If he noticed her look, he didn't seem to care.

"Oh - and Tol! The council wants you to go with them - they'll need someone to watch over the apprentices, after all!" Master Porai jested with a grin at the security officer. The kel'dor shook his head disapprovingly, not being a fan of Porai's particular type of humour.
    Last edited by Parrallathan; 2008-07-04 at 04:59 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Master Yoda - 99% (Wow. Talk about similarities. )

Brilliant Avatar - and alternative version of said avatar - of my Drow, Orthae D'Nilok, by The Stoney one.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Spectral Knights (IC)

Tol Zorrn

"Of course, Master Porai.", says Tol straightfaced and releases the blaster carbine's barrel. He checks the safeguard and then waits for the two apprentices to lead the way ... after all, he was just ordered to watch over them.
    Last edited by Amiria; 2008-07-04 at 05:25 PM.
    The Countess of Mispelling hath returned !__________________________________________________ _________Behold my magnetoresistance !
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingAScarab View Post
    This isn't just any drow. This is a drow who is willing to have a good-aligned flying snake come out of her body so she can then fart rainbows.
    Outer Sphere__________________________________________________ _______________Inkatar !__________________________________________________ _______________Starship

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3

Roro Caranto

Roro bows in kind to the polite Jedi, and answers, in a slow, rolling voice, "Thank you for your assistance, Master Kosil. It is ever a pleasure to meet a disciple of the Force." He pauses for a moment, glancing over his shoulder. He then calls out in Ithorian, <Esbee! Come along, little droid.> A round, blue droid came floating out of the ship, coming to a stop beside the aged Ithorian. Roro says, in Basic once more, "I apologize for the delay. Lead on, Master Jedi." He follows the Twi'lek as quickly as he is able, but is still slower than the younger passengers.
    Last edited by Tar Palantir; 2008-07-04 at 05:29 PM.
    Thanks to Thormag for my Legion avatar.

Current Characters:

Lily Nightingale, a.k.a. Sparrow, in V for Victory (OoC)

4. - Top - End - #4

Rhys Da'car

Rhys stops his spinning counter attack as the two masters enter the room, allowing time for them to make corrections to the two practitioners' stances. Having sparred with Yen a lot in recent weeks Rhys knew the Kel Dor's master was quite particular and a lot less jovial than his own. He deactivates his lightsaber with a brief grin at his sparring partner, it certainly felt good to let the force flow in the practice arena, ever more so than the study sessions all padawans are 'subjected' to.

Receiving the instructions with good grace, as usual, Rhys bows to the two older jedi, "Yes, Masters." he says and glances at Tol before leading the way with Yen towards the council chambers.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Kel Garfun:

The short, wiry human male nods impatiently. "Right, I guess that's what we're all here for. So let's get to it," he says. The lines of his face are hard beneath his olive skin, and his dark eyes glare out from beneath his unruly mop of black hair. He wears his civilian garb - a forest-green cloak over a black shirt and steel-gray trousers with black boots - as if it were a uniform, and this impression is only enhanced by the utilitarian black equipment belt at his waist. There's a small satchel at his right hip, hanging from a shoulder strap; it appears to be some sort of electronics case. A stun baton is clipped to the left side of his belt, and from behind him a sharp eye might also notice a tell-tale bulge behind his shoulder, covered by his cloak.

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Yukiyo

Smiles were always here, even a hint of the rare upside down smile Master Kosil was just noticing under her nose. He hadn’t said what he needed to and so she bit her tongue long enough to stop it from coming out. Snooty man.
    Her guilty footsteps never took her more than an arms-length beyond the scarred Ithorian. He was toying with an idea, she knew.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

With no sign of Chineselegolas, I'm pressing on...

Master Kosil nodded to the three newcomers, turning about to enter the temple. Moving through it's many corridors, the nobles and militiaman noticed the varying species and diverse peoples in the Jedi enclave - from Bothans to Zabrak, the Jedi seemed to be plentiful and numerous. They also seemed to be quite peaceful - if you didn't know better, you'd say that the temple was a settlement for peaceful study and contemplation rather than the training ground for the galaxy's keepers of justice. As you approach the large double-doors to the council chambers, you note a pair of Kel'dor and a human in jedi robes waiting outside.

"Greetings Rhys, Tol and Yen. These volunteers will be aiding you in your task." Master Kosil explained, before turning to face everyone. "Follow me in, the masters will be expecting you."

The twi'lek pushed the doors open, entering the council chambers. Inside were six seats in a semi-circle facing the doorway, the walls all sharing one long, rectangular viewport that allowed those inside to see all of the rolling planes of Dantooine beyond.

Sitting in the seats were five individuals - six, as Master Kosil took the vacant seat at the end. A bothan, a cerean, a duro, a human, and a small being of species as of yet unseen by any of you - wrinkled, it gave the impression of being elderly, but seemed to be alive enough. The Jedi students - and Tol, being aware of the etiquette in the council chambers - congregated in the centre of the room, and not entirely too sure with the process, the new arrivals followed suit.

"We appreciate your coming. As you all know - I am Master Kosil. This is Master Narkaz-" Kosil gestured to the Bothan - "Master Ilone-" The twi'lek gestured to the cerean - "Master Jeryn-" The duro nodded to the group - "Master Seran-" gesturing to the human - "And finally, Master Vandar. As the padawans among you are no-doubt aware, there is a disturbance in the force - a growing aura of malice and darkness that seems to stem from the outer rim. We are sending you to investigate a system where the presence seems strong named Belkadan."

"We are firmly of the opinion that Belkadan will make a suitable investigation point - there is an observation station there used to monitor activity beyond the outer-rim, so you will be able to confirm any activity beyond the known galaxy that may be causing this disturbance. However, out of concern that this dark influence may be harmful to those sensitive to the force, we have chosen to send you - Tol Zarrn, Miss Yukiyo, Kel Garfun and Roro Caranto - to accompany them, and aid them if anything should happen to them as a result of their connection with the force." Master Vandar explained, three-fingers hands closing over each other as he did so.

"We cannot be sure if it stems from a being, a place, a system - whatever it could potentially be. It is for this reason we wish you to visit the observation station - they can rule out a number of potential options straight away." Master Jeryn added.

"If you would be so kind as to perform the task for us, those who are not part of our order - we will reward you appropriately. For any information relating to the source of this disturbance, we will give you a thousand credits a-piece." Master Ilone offered.

"We will, of course, provide transport for your journey, as well as any necessities - food and the like. If you require a pilot, we can offer you one, but the less Jedi we have to commit to this situation, the more we can concentrate on our day-to-day duties throughout the galaxy." Master Seran concluded.

"There is a dynamic class freighter waiting for you in the docking bay - if you have no further questions?" Master Narkaz asked, bowing his head curiously to the group.
    Last edited by Parrallathan; 2008-07-05 at 06:12 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Brilliant Avatar - and alternative version of said avatar - of my Drow, Orthae D'Nilok, by The Stoney one.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Kel:

Kel speaks up. "Actually, yeah - I have a couple. First up: you want us to go out there, nose around and see what we can dig up, but not to try to go head-to-head with whatever's got the whole Jedi Council so afraid, right? I just want to make sure I understand the mission clearly.

"Second: Are we the first team in? If there have been any previous attempts to learn more about this... whatever... then any information could be helpful. Anything at all, even if it's just that they disappeared without a trace."
    Kel leans back against the wall again as he waits for answers.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

Yukiyo

Her hazy half-lidded eyes were so close to sleep.

“Kosil,” ‘Kh-Oh-Seal’, the clarity of her accent was a nice contrast for her murmur. She was seated on the floor looking passed the Masters at Dantooine’s grassland.

“I’ll think about it if you triple your wages.” Her voice shivered like the lull of sleepy hills.

She stared at her feet waiting for them to answer Kel’s question before speaking.
    Last edited by Faithdreamer; 2008-07-05 at 08:05 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

Roro Caranto

The elderly Ithorian was shocked by Miss Yukiyo's blatant greed. He says, "My herd has provided me with enough credits to get by, I require no reward. Helping others is its own reward." He stares pointedly at the young girl as he says this, in the manner of a stern parent. "And if need be I am a passable pilot. You need risk no more Jedi on this mission. Though I have no Force training, I can feel the pain and anger of the galaxy as though it were my own. I will do whatever I can to help this wound heal."

Current Characters:

11. - Top - End - #11

Rhys Da'car

Rhys stands in the centre of the council chambers, as protocol demands. His hands are tucked in the opposing sleeves of his jedi outer-robe, the hood pushed back onto his shoulders. Being an older padawan, in his later teens, his blond hair has grown out from the novice's cropped cut and is now quite unruly, but the padawan's braid is still tucked behind one ear.

He tries to listen calmly to the masters' request of the group. Obviously, being a member of the order, the request isn't so much directed at him and Yen, they are expected to obey without question. His presence in the Force is torn between outrage at two members who are blatantly ignoring protocol - leaning against a wall whilst being addressed by the council?! Sitting on the floor?! - and the thrill at being assigned a mission without his master, finally, the next step towards becoming a full jedi knight!

He takes a slow silent breathe, letting the force flow through him, calming his emotions. He nods as the masters' gaze fall upon him in silent acquiescence of the task put before them.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yen Vass

Stood at attention in the Council chamber, Yens mind wandered slightly as he looked forward to exploring the freedom without his master reigning him in. Hearing Kel and Yukiyo, Yen snapped back to the present Why do the fools always want more. he thought with a flash of anger, before calming himself.
    Still here, just a little busy to social post

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here. ~ Jayne Cobb

Spoiler
    Show

Avatars by: drKarling, The_Chilli_God and The_Chilli_God

13. - Top - End - #13

Tol Zorrn

The Kel Dor remains straightfaced again as two of the temple's visitors slouch before the Jedi Council. He doesn't fail to notice some details on the short human male. "Probably security ... or a bounty huner of sorts. Asks the right questions ... but so brash. The Masters aren't Hutt crime lords. How can he think that they withhold important information about the mission from us ? And the greedy girl ? I wonder why she was chosen for this mission ..."

He raises his head and says "I'm sure I can pilot a Dynamic, I just need help with astrogation."
    Last edited by Amiria; 2008-07-06 at 04:44 AM.
    The Countess of Mispelling hath returned !__________________________________________________ _________Behold my magnetoresistance !
    This isn't just any drow. This is a drow who is willing to have a good-aligned flying snake come out of her body so she can then fart rainbows.
    Outer Sphere__________________________________________________ _______________Inkatar !__________________________________________________ _______________Starship

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

The council exchanged a brief glance as the group expressed their concerns and curiosities.

"First, Kel Garfun - while your enthusiasm is commendable, the council does not wish for you to engage any threat should you discover it simply because you may not return. That is not a lack of faith in any of your abilities - but the information is more important right now in order to identify the cause. That, and you are the first group to make this venture." Master Kosil replied.

"Miss Yuyiko - not only is our original offer generous, but it is all the Jedi can spare. We are given a moderate funding by the republic, but merely enough to maintain training and purchase shipping and transport licenses. I am afraid that your... 'request' for three times the original amount is not only very mercenary, but not possible." Master Jeryn stated firmly.

"Roro Caranto - your offer is generous, and the council gladly accepts. The Ithorian race has always been very sensitive to the ways of nature, and in doing so, the force. You can feel the underlying current in the force - the darkness beyond the rim. It is for this reason you were chosen, Roro Caranto. Thank you." Master Narkaz said appreciatively, smiling.

Master Vandar nodded to Tol. "Your service to the temple and it's students are commendable, Tol Zarrn - and it is for this that you have been selected. The jedi we can spare on this mission are padawans - we believe that it is best they have someone familiar with them on this mission, and you have proven yourself trustworthy and loyal. Concerning astrogation - perhaps mister Caranto's droid can be of service?" He suggested.

"Again, we apologise for not being able to supply your every necessity or.. meet all your requests, but we have done what we can. Was there anything further you required of us?" Enquired Master Ilone.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

Yukiyo

She searched for Kosil but found five other Masters answering her calls. Softly, she got up off the floor and opened the chamber’s big door a little to let herself through. One of the deck hands would know which transport she should find.

Somewhere, in a Galaxy far away from Master Jeryn and his condescension...

Enough credits for a few days basic living expenses and no hazard pay.

She gave passerby a sharp look. This way, at least she got to choose which futon was ‘hers’.
    Last edited by Faithdreamer; 2008-07-06 at 09:51 AM.

16. - Top - End - #16

Roro Caranto

Roro bows his head in respect to Master Narkaz, then says, "I am afraid that my droid is not programmed for astrogation. It was built by my herd with my personal protection primarily in mind. However, I spoke with Miss Yukiyo on the journey here, and I believe she has the proper training." He smiled slightly at the irony of the situation, then said, "Given her...personality, I'm surprised she came at all."

Current Characters:

17. - Top - End - #17

Rhys Da'car

Rahys takes the hint from the council that their audience is over. He pulls his hands out of the sleeves of his robe and folds them in front of him as he bows silently to the masters before turning with Yen and following the others out of the council chamber.

Once they exit and the doors are closed Rhys leans towards the older padawan and the security guard saying, "I am surprised the council stood for the impertinence of that young woman. They must be very concerned to let her act like that. I wonder what we will find out at Belkadan."
    Last edited by Rane126; 2008-07-06 at 01:17 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18

Roro Caranto

Roro overheard the young Padawan's comment, and answered, "She most certainly has her reasons. Before my journey across the galaxy, I found it difficult to understand the offworlders who came to Ithor. Yours is the same situation. The galaxy is filled with such a breadth of diversity and experiences that one cannot fully appreciate it when one lives a cloistered existence. Jedi education is second to none, but have you ever been in a war? Have you ever walked the surface of a world that chokes on its own polltion, like Duro? Have you ever even seen the slums of the lower levels of Coruscant? Until you have, you cannot truely understand those whose lives have been defined by such hardships."

"But be at ease, young Jedi," he finished, smiling. "With age comes experience, if not wisdom. For now, simply remember that you do not know everything. Now let us find young Miss Yukiyo." He straightens up, but waits for the Jedi to lead, as they no doubt know this place best.

Current Characters:

19. - Top - End - #19

Tol Zorrn

"I'm sure that she has some talents that will help us on our mission. Astrogation beeing one of them. Why else would she have been chosen by the Council ?"
    , says Tol Zorrn as they walk down the corridor.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Kel:

Kel surveys the impassive faces of the assembled Jedi Masters again. Mynock spit! Guess that's all they're going to tell us, he thinks. No point arguing it now, though. Their turf, their rules - and I don't have anything to bargain with.

With a slight shake of his head, he turns and follows the others out of the council chamber. "Why do Jedi ever do anything?" he asks Zorrn in response to the security officer's question. "They're so scared of whatever's out there, but they're sending a couple of fledgling Padawans to look into it? It doesn't scan. But," he continues, "just in case it turns out that Little Miss Mercenary can't run the nav computer after all - or if for some reason you decide you don't trust her not to plot a course straight to Nal Hutta to try and sell us all to the highest bidder," he grins nastily, "It so happens that I know a thing or two about ships' systems myself." His smile relaxing to a more natural-looking expression, he finishes, "In fact, I kinda figure that's what they wanted me for - I'm not much of a pilot, but I do know which end of a hydrospanner is which."

21. - Top - End - #21

Yen Vass

Turning to look back at Rhys as he walked out of the council chambers Yen said "Sometimes the mere presence of someone with money opens doors" in his mechanically enhanced voice. "And everyone has a use. If this information is important an extra person means if we split up, greater chance one can get away". Looking at Kel, Yen continued "All Jedi start somewhere, and the power of the force is much greater than any blaster"

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here. ~ Jayne Cobb

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22

Rhys Da'car

Rhys listens to the old Ithorian before responding, "While I have seen some planets off Dantooine with Master Porai, I have not witnessed some of the things you have mentioned. Thank you for being the voice of reason, I shall endeavour to remember you perspective when I talk with Miss Yukio. Speaking of whom, follow me this way to the docking bay." He starts off towards the academy's docking bay.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

As the group marches through the temple, the group follow in the wake of Yuyiko, who had apparently not spared any time - or courtesy - in finding the Dynamic class freighter. A number of jedi stood, scratching their heads quizzically or rubbing their shoulder and glancing behind them for the person who bumped past them.

Arriving at the hangar, Yuyiko seemed to be having a heated debate with a Jedi sporting a number of tools and oilspots on his overtunic.

"But miss, I was told to wait for Tol Zarrn and-" Spluttered the mechanic between her heated comments.

Spotting the rest of the group, the mechanic let out a sigh of relief and gestured towards them. He opened the loading ramp of the Dynamic class freighter and beat a hasty retreat away from Yuyiko.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24

yuk Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Spectral Knights (IC)

Yen Vass

Walking over towards the mechanic, Yen put his hand on his shoulder and lent forward "Be glad, I'm about to be stuck on a ship with her" he whispered into his ear.
    Jogging back to the ship, Yen strolled up the ramp and into the ship, looking around. "Does this bird have a name?" he said as he put his bag down in the corner of the cargo hold.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Kel:

Kel pauses for a moment, impressed despite himself, then makes a quick walkaround and visual inspection of the exterior of the ship. Wow. They really did manage to scare up a Dynamic for us. Not bad. Not bad at all, he thinks. Looks like I'll finally get to see for myself if these babies live up to all the rumors and hype.

Approaching the mechanic, he nods toward the ship and asks, "Are the tech manuals for this little baby aboard? Also, does she have any particular quirks? Things we should be careful of?"

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

The mechanic smiles, wiping an oil stain on his hand on a rag pulled from his jedi over cloak. "Glad to see someone's taking an interest in my work. They're all in there - the security room just behind the cockpit has everything you need. Y'know, I got this from a junk-dealer who had said it had seen one too many asteroid belts to be fully-functional again - three seasons later and countless hours of labour, and I've got it back together again. All new parts replacing the damaged or non-functioning ones, new shield generator - heck, the turret up-top can rotate now. It's just a shame the council can't see it as my masterpiece rather than expenditures - to them, this ship cost about as much as a standard YT-450 - a far inferior ship, as you probably know - and as such, is suitable for padawans and hired mercenaries." The mechanic sighed. "I just wish they knew how good it was and how much of an asset it could be so they wouldn't keep throwing it on frivolous efforts. Although I do take pride in seeing it come back to Dantooine each time - another mission completed, another trial survived and bested. Still - take good care of it, huh?" The mechanic added at the end with a smile, before heading off to one of the other ships that was demanding his attention.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Yukiyo

-enough grease for ‘bigot’."

Brushing her sleeves off must not have warmed her up. She was shivering – or trembling? – anyone would with an ice heart. Her flush cheeks and shaky muscles only made her look even more sensual. Her personality wasn’t winning friends some more mischievous souls must’ve craved fragile looking damsels in distress. The very opposite of what anger was supposed to do. Why didn’t anyone ever listen!

Yen Vass was smart enough to be out of earshot. The nearer he got the easier it was to see that she felt dirty. She was hugging herself by the time he was close enough to touch her. It didn’t seem like she was eager to have the honorary of being the first to pick her quarters after all.
    “It isn’t a ship first of all, this is more like a sponge for filth, you’ll have no problems catching chronic communicable diseases and bacterial infections.” She warily eyed the Main Hold. “Dynamic Class freighters don’t have Refreshers in their factory specifications. Decontamination isn’t easy business, tell the Ithorian-”

It was ‘the Ithorian’ not Master Roro.

-he should find someone who knows where to buy things like sanitary wipes, gauze, towels, soap, shampoo, portable refreshers, sealed containers, and we are going to need cleaners. I don’t carry more than one or two medpacs. We have need of a Kolto supplier, and we’ll need a way to sterilize our equipment. Remind him he shouldn’t overlook sun lotion or anything else he thinks we should need. Tell him we’re going to go camping and we need and oven.”

Apparently she was on her way to the cargo hold to see what was stocked already. If she found it empty it wouldn’t have been a surprise. Really she was all about making herself look busy so she could sneak into the port dormitory and have a nap before anyone realized what was going on.
    Last edited by Faithdreamer; 2008-07-07 at 11:57 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28

Roro Caranto

The aged Ithorian walks slowly around the front of the ship, looking it over. He then says, "This is a fine ship, as far as my knowledge of such things extends.In my younger days, I was nearly shot down by just such a ship. But my shields held, and no harm came of it. But enough of my ramblings." He climbed up the hatch, taking a quick look through the interior. The med bay was simple, but decent enough. He set down his extra supplies there, and sat down to rest for a few minutes. He wasn't as young as he used to be.

Current Characters:

29. - Top - End - #29

Rhys Da'car

Rhys manages to somehow appear with a small kit bag of spare clothing items and climbs aboard the freighter. He throws the bag onto one of the starboard bunks and makes his way to the main living quarters to meet the rest of the group.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

Kel:

As the Jedi mechanic turns and starts away across the hangar, Kel calls out to him. "Thanks, and don't worry about us bringing her back - we're not going out there to try to be heroes. Oh... and what's her name, anyway?"