New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Spectral Knights (IC)

Tol Zorrn

Tol raises his blaster carbine and takes a shot at the dark jedi.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20-1)[2]
    Damage: (3d8)[24]

Has -5 to attack for firing into melee.
    The Countess of Mispelling hath returned !__________________________________________________ _________Behold my magnetoresistance !
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingAScarab View Post
    This isn't just any drow. This is a drow who is willing to have a good-aligned flying snake come out of her body so she can then fart rainbows.
    Outer Sphere__________________________________________________ _______________Inkatar !__________________________________________________ _______________Starship

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #122
    Orc in the Playground

Yukiyo
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) Yukiyo trying to spot targets inside the building with Sensors
    2) Will first pass over the Pod's crash site once
    3) Send a message to the other characters inside to threaten compliance at whoever was in the pod
    4) Will fire on the pod's position pending advice from characters inside

-Doesn't want to involve herself
    -Level headed about this and doesn't want to risk tirggering a bigger event

5) If nothing comes up after the message and first flyby, I will find a safe location and fly there to stay away from the Cruiser orbiting this planet. Assume I left instructions telling the others how to contact me.
    Last edited by Faithdreamer; 2008-10-27 at 11:04 AM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

Kel

Why can't I hit this guy? Good thing Sergeant Eddison isn't here to see how badly I'm shooting today, Kel thinks. Then again, maybe he'd actually be able to put this guy down. He leans out into the doorway again; this time he takes a moment more to line up his shot before firing. He squeezes off another round, then ducks back into cover.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+5)[16]
    Damage: [roll]1d20+5[roll]

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #124
    Bugbear in the Playground

Rhys

Rhys is startled by the words coming from the fallen jedi trying to kill him. They don't match his intent at all. Something else has taken control of this jedi, some darkness. Still fighting defensively, not attempting to strike at the unfortunate man Rhys' mind races for a way to end the confrontation without killing.

"You don't want to do this. Trust your feelings. Let go your hatred, it is not your own."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Hope you come back soon Parallathan, it seems like everyone is having a lot of fun.