New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Infinite Fantasy IC

Meanwhile, the robots scrambled doing their tasks, ignoring the party members. Fresh fruits were ripe for picking in the garden. They glowed a pretty blue light around them. A plaque could be seen in the garden, which was on both sides of the party members as they searched the World City. A strange looking, albino man dressed in regal clothing seemed to be waiting there.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Kezrad

Kezrad looked down at the human, his long sharp claws flexing in response to his words. I am known as Kezrad, Kezrad the Destroyer. I was formerly a lieutenant, the right hand to Kil'Jaeden the Deceiver, who was in turn the right hand of the great Titan Sargeras, the Lord of the Legion. No longer, though I still claim the title of Destroyer As Kezrad spoke his eyes were not idle, with his magical senses he surveyed everything he could find, and he longed for the power of the place, he saw too the odd figure, who to his senses seemed to burn with an energy all his own.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Vivi walked innocently up to the albino man looking at him with those same yellow eyes, and he tugged on one of the albino mans long sleeves sleeves.
    "Excuse me sir. Do you know where we are?

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"You are in World City. I arrived here apparently an hour before you all did. Ghaleon is my name. The place contains an inoperative computer about a ten minute walk from here. It must run the place. The robots and androids here were built to serve us, but they don't apparently know why. I've investigating our confinement here for four hours, and I've seen enough room here to hold many thousands of people. It seems that there are five others exploring the place like us somewhere where I can't find them."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

Vivi being a child just wanted to be helpful, so he told the nice man where the rest of the group was.5 others you say, hmm oh do you mean them?(points to the rest of the group)
    Vivi looked happily at them all, wanting to introduce them to his new freind he DRAGGED the white man over to meet them like all little kids magiclly can.
    He then proceeded to practiclly yell about how e had found a new freind who wanted to meet them, and that he was ottaly awesome in everyone the general message was this:HEY EVERYBODY, LOOKIT MY NEW FREIND!!
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-07-11 at 12:19 AM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

Cloud facepalms himself and then shakes his head. "If this keeps up, that kid's going to get us all killed."
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Hello..... I see that you've made yourselves comfortable."
    "I was wondering if you would have questions for what I've seen on this station."

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

Vivi was still clutching the mans hand in a vice like grip despite his small size the man was unable to break free of his grip. Vivi looked up at the hodge podge group which consisted of a paladin, a demon, a spiky haired swordsman, and a old western guy. after thinking on this for a moment he turned to the albino man. Uh, I have a question mister. when he recieved a small nod, and a curt reply he said "Can I have a cookie mister?"

9. - Top - End - #39

Cloud sighs resignedly at Vivi's antics. The rest of the group looked competent, if some of questionable motivation. Or unquestionably not good. "Yeah, I've got a question or two. The first needs saying before I ask anything else. What reason do we have to trust you? How do we know you're telling the truth?"

10. - Top - End - #40
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

One 'bot had been enough to make Greg edgy. Being surrounded by them-especially when their programming was unknown-made his stomach roil with bile. Glaring disapprovingly at his surroundings the gunslinger chimed in.

"That Cloud feller has some fair questions. . .and lil' bit there likely could go fer some biscuits. Me-I just wanna know how to get back. I got unfinished business. Not to mention the fact I aint real particular to bein' cooped up here. These techie cities always feel like oversized metal coffins to me."

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

OOC: I'm glad you think so Dorizzit, you have apperently fallen for Vivi's ruse.)

Vivi pacedd about impatiently, taking in the details of the large techy city. "Yes Greg was indeed correct about this city being suspicious. There was an awful lotta of technology flying around for to be just for keeping the city in maintained condition. Vivi began staring into space as he thought his bright yellow eyes looking blankly into the distance of the city.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"I have no cookies... As for how can we trust eachother, I don't know. I know I can't trust that demon thing over there."

Ghaleon looked a bit aloof. "I was supposed to kill you all, but I am free from my master's control. The god Zophar desired to take control of the city."

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

Vivi looked up with teary yellow eyes a small whimper (obviously fake) escaped his thorat as he heard this news You were going to kill us, but, but I thought you were my freind? He collapsed to the ground now in tears small whimpers escaping his lips occasionly. (to those suspious, and knew him at ALL it was obviously fake.)

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Kezrad

Kezrad chafes at the comment. Not the part about not being trusted, that was clear enough for most mortals to see, this one seemed perceptive, but he did not like being called a THING. Oh, I'M not to be trusted, says the mysterious albino elf, who was supposed to kill us. How reassuring. Next thing you know liars won't be trusting thieves. He rolled his eyes sarcastically, his arms crossed in front of his chest, all the while watching the elves reaction carefully.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

Vivi noticed the complete lack of caring everyone was doing, and got up from his (obviously fake.) bawl session., and got up to go, and explore the rest of the city. As he left the group to continue on he went through the well illuminated cit taking in the spledor of flying cars um, flying above him the flashing lights of the star wars esque city. He turned the corner having to jump to avoid a particualry deep pot hole, he eventually came to a small diner run by robots he sat down at the counter, and pulled out 50 gil (what you can expect to pay fo a meal in Van'adel'.) Vvi then sat quitely at the polished counter waiting for Waitresss bot X to come, and take his order.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

The waiters say "No money necessary."
    "We have Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Mexican," it prattles on and on. "You can see all of the choices on the menu, browse through it from here." She points to a pad she hands you.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

(My enitre reason for doing this was to bump the thread, and get them to move on with the gat dang story!)

Vivi picked up the glowing blue pad, it did indeed have quite a variety of choices, but Vivi knew just what he wanted He called one of the shiny waiter/waitress bots over telling them he was ready to order as they had quite a few other customers to handle it was going to be quite a bit before they could serve him so he just mulled about reading the African, and Indian dishes in the pad, waiting for someone to serve him or for his "teammates" to catchup.

18. - Top - End - #48

Cloud frustratedly looks at Vivi leave. "Anyone want to follow him? The kid might get hurt."

19. - Top - End - #49

SwashbucklerGuy

"Son of a. . .! Aw hell, I'll keep an eye on the runt."

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

confused Re: Infinite Fantasy IC

Vivi sat in the sterilizeddiner waiting for the inceridbly slow cook to finish his order of ramen with terryaki beef. (Yum!) Hwen he noticed the western man outside the glass looking at him angrily he sighed, and turned around, and got off his chair. He went through the sterilzed diner occasionly bumping into a waitress bot who failed to notice him. Vivi approached the door, and opened the door a crack, and said in aa voice much different then the childish one he had used before."Come on in Greg you seem cold."

21. - Top - End - #51

SwashbucklerGuy

Greg entered the restaraunt, growling at the waitress bot as it came near. His stomache growled in tandem.

"Well pard, I guess you got the right idea. If we gotta be lost might as well not go hungry. Course I don't care for this processed food if'n I can help it. Hey! You! Yeah you ya tin can! What'll it take to let me get in back and cook us up some real vittles."

Greg lets a smile slip for just a moment to Vivi.

"Buddy, I'm gonna introduce you to the four basic food groups: Beans, Bacon, Whiskey, and Lard. Heh. No but seriously-I'll serve ya a plate that might actually put some meat on them bones."

22. - Top - End - #52

Cloud follows Greg and enters the restaurant suspiciously. At least one of his hands is always near to his swords. He thoroughly sweeps the restaurant with his eyes, making sure he sees nothing (comparatively) unusual and ensuring that there aren't any clear threats. Finally satisfied, he pulls up a chair and sits. "Stop giving him ideas. Lard isn't even a food."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

OOC: The power of food. XD It makes or breaks a team.)

IC: Vivi made appropriate casual chatter with Greg mainly on the topic of what bacon was, and why it was so damned good(it's one of my many vices.)
    when one of the shiny waitress bot wearing a red skirt came up to the group, and asked them politely if they would perhaps want a table. vivi nodded politley SO long as it can acomadate more then 5 people, I think we'll have some more people joining us later. he let the two big people get in first because well its just polite. He turned in his chair at the table table it squeaking as he turned. Well I think this is much better, now we can eat, and get to know each other best of both worlds..

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Kezrad

Kezrad stared contemptuously down on the mortals eating. Being a demon he did not require sustenance anymore. He couldn't remember if it was because he was a demon, or because of his magic, but it didn't matter to him. He stood to the side, a large tome magically appearing in his hand, and he began to study the ancient texts.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

The diner had to take the next four spaces to put all the food together. Ghaleon waited outside, lounging on a bench. At the same time a computer screen showed the movement of five others seperate from the group Ghaleon was talking about. A man in a labcoat, another Western looking man with a spear and ciggarrette, a man dressed like a nobleman, also albino, as well as a woman dressed in armor with a short sword. The most curious of them all appeared to be a rat man in an oriental robe.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

(BUMP, I really liekd this game!)