New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: A God Game

1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: A God Game

He r4alized one shadow had refused to leave, unchanging despite the banishment, thats when it hit him this was the creature that had ordered the slaughter of his peoples, it my freind was SMACK DOWN time, you just dont kill the creations of ther god of justice when you have no reason other then to banish mortals from what was not even the interior of the keep, why that would be INJUST, and as the gd of justice justice MUST be served, for the souls trapped here by this being, abnd the wrongs it had committed he brought down the blade upon the shadows shoulder. (NOT god moding, you are going to be able to respond, by say eveaporating, but just to let you know, you just pissed off the WRONG god.)

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Simmith&Brakin

The shadow shimmered and disappeared, then it, and another just like it, stared from the shadows cast by the god of light, before disappearing. Their message was clear, even though no words were spoken. You can't kill, whats not really there. Shadows have no substance, and no mere blade, whether of mortal or godly make, can strike down such a creature.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

A miriad houndred fire elementals and Mezra men surround the birthplace and set fire to its exxterior.
    Then, just as suddenly, leave.

well, except for this one dude who just stayed around trying to burn himself
    Spoiler
    Show
    A-44 A.K.A. The Angel of Retribution A.K.A. The Angel of Revenge A.K.A Angel of Death

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Azura

A little annoyed by all this, Azura cut off the oxygen of the flames, which were immediately extinguished. Listening to what Phelenus had to say, she nodded in approval.

"All this bickering is entertaining, and I applaud the efforts made my brothers to further their cause. Now, however, it is time to stop fighting and start talking in a calm manner. I propose a divine council, here, in this castle, our very birthplace. The world is not complete, there is still much to do."

She now addressed Aresk alone.

"I am truly saddened by the lost of your followers. I am sure that our dear Hammon will accept to free those poor souls."
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-08-08 at 07:08 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

Phelunus nodded, standing next to the feathered Goddess of the sky.

"Your arguments are both boring and drab, if you are going to fight, don't do it in our birthplace, i'm not much for talking (lie) but I figure you fellas could use some reason in your arguments."

Phelenus molded himself to be level with Azura,

"I recommend you do it before the entire cadre of your siblings decide to finish what you've started there."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Hammon, sensing the presence of the undead and the souls trapped in the castle, arrived at his birthplace in a rage. With a sweep of his arms he sent those souls trapped there to his realm. He glares at the shadowy beings before they disappear. Afterwards he turns to the others, still angry.

"This is OUR birthplace Aresk. We ALL have a right to it. Accept Azura's offer before you bring more war among us all. If you wish, I will have my servants help you build a new fortress at the foot of the mountain, so you might maintain your virgil.
    But this castle is sacred now. Know that I have set a curse upon this ground. Any of the mortal races that set foot here shall swiftly join me in my realm.
    He stares at Aresk for a moment before turning to Azura.
    " And I agree with our fellow goddess: we must all sit in council to discuss the future of our new home in this world. And during this council we must all hold our tempers: I will oppose any that attempt violence while it goes on."

Spoiler
    Show

OOC: Would anyone mind if I added the Earth domain to my list, seeing as how I have sorta taken it over as well?
    Last edited by Ipphli; 2008-08-08 at 07:22 PM.
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

7. - Top - End - #97

A Mezra Man runs by and stops to burn the roses
    Spoiler
    Show
    A-44 A.K.A. The Angel of Retribution A.K.A. The Angel of Revenge A.K.A Angel of Death

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Azura

Azura bowed to the other gods and disappeared. The thunderstorm outside the castle faded soon after she departed. She would come back in time for a council of the gods, if there was ever one.

(OOC: I don't mind fellow mindflayer. I wonder if we can all take additional domains as our influence grows in the game?)
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-08-08 at 07:24 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

Phelunus did the same, following the God of the sky in hopes he could speak with her.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Azura

When she sensed Phelenus approaching, Azura decided to settle down on a large cloud, shaping the gaseous mass into a lounge. Then she waited for Phelenus to join her.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

Phelenus was quicker than his fellow immortal beleived, and he turned to her and bowed.

"Perhaps we could help each other."

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Azura

The Goddess was impressed by the God of Travel's abilities.

"I am certain that I can benefit greatly from the knowledge and talents of all my fellow gods. What do you seek exactly?"
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-08-08 at 07:39 PM.

13. - Top - End - #103

Algul Mazra enters the Birthplace.

Helo, anyone home?

he takes out some bushes and sets 'em on fire.
    and watches
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I seek a cessation of boredom, and frankly someone with a cooler head, perhaps we could work together for the gathering of a cabal of Gods."

Perhaps a road for the sky, he thought, thinking of what their alliance could bring to the table.

15. - Top - End - #105

LISTEN TO ME!

I AM THE GOD OF FIRE AND I SHAN'T BE IGNORED!

DAGNABBITT
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

off in the distance, Phelunus heard a shout, as to who and what, PHELUNUS HAD NO CLUE, bu he decided to stay and listen to what the sky god had to say, albiet with more figeting.

17. - Top - End - #107

WELL IF YA FUKERS WONT COME THEN I'LLSET THIS CRAP ON FIRE!

he sets that crap on fire
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"You know, normally, I wouldn't have thought of myself as the good god for the job. However, I'm not sure what to think now. In truth, shouldn't the Gods of Order be the reasonable ones around here?"

Azura laughed for the first time.

"I'm all for cooperation between us. I think it could strenghten both our influences over the world."

Azura also heard the Fire God's plea. She was busy at the moment. He would have to wait...
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-08-08 at 07:54 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

Phelunus gave her the half smile when she laughed.

"You're a god of chaos?"

he grinned and nodded, agreeing that their influence could change the world, or at least make it that much more interesting...

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Things seeming settled at the sacred mountain, Hammon went after Phelunus in order to ask him a favor...

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

Simmith&Brakin

As the two gods spoke, Simmith and Brakin slithered away from the castle, and skirted around the fire god. He had taken the form of a snake, with Brakin, as ever, his shadow. He was intrigued by the gods floating above, and he needed to hear what they were saying. His snake form grew wings, and he coiled up, then launched himself in the air. He created more creatures like him, in all different shades and patterns, with different kinds of wings in many different colors. Brakin too, now devoid of a shadow to take cover, became as a flying serpent. They and the flying serpents who disguised them flew around the gods, hunting birds in the area, and Simmith and Brakin flew closer, pretending to hunt an illusory bird which flew above the gods speaking.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

Phelunus readied for Hammond's large figure striding towards him.

"Sir?"

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

Hammons nods in greeting to his two fellow gods before focusing his attention on Phelenus. "Greetings Phenlenus. I congratulate you on your attempt to enforce peace by disrupting the roads and on protecting the sacred mountain. I wonder though, would you be willing to do something similar?"

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

feeling the gathering at the birthplace, Kabos quickly goes to join his kind. Walking in in a relatively normal shape, for him at least, He begins talking. Apologies for being late, I seemed to have missed the memo. Anyone care to catch me up on whats happening?

Go Tigers!

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

Phelunus looked at Hammond oddly for a split second, but then heartily warmed to him.
    "What were you looking for a humble god of roads to do for you?"

he shifted a little, having an unwavering smile, but his body language spoke for him, he wasn't sure what this God wanted from him.

26. - Top - End - #116

Quote Originally Posted by mf11 View Post
    feeling the gathering at the birthplace, Kabos quickly goes to join his kind. Walking in in a relatively normal shape, for him at least, He begins talking. Apologies for being late, I seemed to have missed the memo. Anyone care to catch me up on whats happening?
    and just who the**** are you?
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Hammon smiles disarmingly at Phelunus. "I have built my domain far under the earth. At first the only denizens there were my own people and servants. However, now there are others present. I was hoping that perhaps you and I could work together so none could violate the resting place of the dead except those we wish. And perhaps in return I could help you somehow?" He arches an eyebrow in curiousity.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Who am I? I am Kabos, lord of evil and Chaos, bringer of violence. Brother to Erothayce, God of Good and Law. But all who matter had already know this. The true question is who are you? You pathetic excuse for divinity. With this, Kabos conjures a chair, places it next to Hammon. So, why is everyone here? I assume this is some council of the divinities? With, apparently, some guests who may or may not fit that category He nods towards Algul in attendance as well. Would someone be as kind as to give me a brief rundown of whats been covered so far?

Go Tigers!

29. - Top - End - #119

Out of rage, Algul's body is set ablaze as he leaps towards Kabos, knives blazing

RAAGH!
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

Kabos ducks out of his chair, rolling under Algul. His Kwan Dao appearing in his hands.

You do not want to fight me. He says calmly, as his shape shifts to that of a musclebound human. I have powers you couldn't dream of. He infuses everything in a five foot radius around Algul with chaos, Laughing as the ground morphs and shifts, as the air solidifies, becomes liquid, then back to solid then gas. As the ground and air switch places suddenly. Throughout it all, Kabos laughs, while Algul has his hands full simply standing.

Go Tigers!