New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default My Portfolio (In the Works)

Well, I already sent a couple of pictures in on the Arts and Crafts thread, but I feel it would be better if I took pictures (alas, no scanner...) of all of my works I have at hand, and have some open critique on them.

Well most of these are from last year in Art I; since all of my pictures are being kept in the art room for when I enter Art Studio AP my senior year. Maybe two are from a couple months ago...

[WARNING: Pictures are most likely at high resolutions for better quality! I don't really know what that means for all of you with slower conections, so BEWARE!]

Okay so here is a mask I made from a mix of paper mache and plaster of paris, or however you spell those ^_^ Look at the cute little bunny!

Spoiler
    Show

FRONT VIEW

Next up is a colored pencil drawing that I absolutly adore! It's of Toxin from the Spiderman Series. The project dealt with drawing a pose of a super hero to help with muscle drawing.

Spoiler
    Show

Graphite Pencil drawing of Eeyore for some project I forget.

Spoiler
    Show

Painting of a turtle surrounded by HIV Monsters ^_^ The message? Play it safe This painting got hung somewhere in a mall for awhile...It recieved some nifty awards. I thought others were better though, oh well.

Spoiler
    Show

A quick sketch I made once I recieved my new tablet this christmas.

Spoiler
    Show

A self-portrait that I made for my grandma when my grandpa died. Done with Adobe. Has some sentimental value as you can see.

Spoiler
    Show

To finish this off for tonight, some OOTS styled girls I know! I did these a couple years ago...I would've done the whole Avatarist, but I couldn't figure out how to reduce the size o_O

Spoiler
    Show

A special Friend

Another good Friend

My Girlfriend

A Warrior dude

Oops I forgot a charcoal still life I did earlier last semester. It's not finished here because I finished at school. My first work in charcoal!

Spoiler
    Show

Well that's about it for tonight! Hopefully I'll get the rest (about 7) from school onto here!
    Characters I am playing as at the moment:
    Gaerth

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Portfolio (In the Works)

Wow, they are all good. Goodjob =)
    Your friendly neighborhood A&C hobo.

Support local OotS webcomics! Read Tales of Revelia.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

Yup, sorry, but I hate people with natural talent in the arts. They know not the pain of being unable to express oneself. Why did I have to be born with an artist's mindset and a nerd's body? I'm gonna go be sad now.

P.S. Paper mache is obviously one of your weak points. Everything else is good.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

Your right, I had so much planned for the mask, but time fell short and the due date was upon me. *Curses the teacher.* Basically I planned to paint more of a real rabbit and smooth out the ears. Heck I planned for using fish wire for whiskers, but I instead dumped it in a pink I mixed and colored the eyes and nose.

I am extremely slow when it comes to deadlines
    Characters I am playing as at the moment:
    Gaerth