Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Dota anyone?

1. - Top - End - #631
    Halfling in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Dota anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Anatharon View Post
    Question.

Anyone have suggestions for a Rhasta build?
    I like to start with Chicken/Wards/Magic Stick/Wand then go for Aganhim and Refresher after that. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I haven't played in over 3 months...

2. - Top - End - #632
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mathieumg View Post
    I like to start with Chicken/Wards/Magic Stick/Wand then go for Aganhim and Refresher after that. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I haven't played in over 3 months...
    Generally you're going to want someone other than Rhasta buy the chicken and wards since he actually is fairly item dependent, but aside from that I'd generally go with this. You might want something other than Refresher depending on the enemy lineup, but that's pretty situational since most games will end or be decided before you finish that second big item.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

For Rhasta I build Phase, Scepter... then... something, I've never actually gotten past scepter. you could get Eul's Scepter...

4. - Top - End - #634
    Troll in the Playground

Thanks.

Also, what would one get for void?

I had a game where I got a ludicrious amount of gold (Ended with a MKB, Satanic, Power treads, Blade Mail, Bfury and a Divine rapier), but I don't expect to do that often.
    trill in da playground

5. - Top - End - #635
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thanks.

I had a game where I got a ludicrious amount of gold (Ended with a MKB, Satanic, Power treads, Blade Mail, Bfury and a Divine rapier), but I don't expect to do that often.
    If the other team let you get all that stuff with Void then I question their skill level.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Thanks.

My build for voidwalker generally goes like this:

Bracers/Str Treads (either one, if you get Bracers get Phase, Phase is honestly my favorite boots, I dunno why... its just so good IMO). After that I get Madness. You don't NEED madness, in fact you can get Dominator instead, but I think Madness works perfectly with your ulti. I dunno if you can get Scepter or not with Void... I think you can. I haven't actually bothered to try that yet, because I haven't played Void in forever.

Anyways, after Madness get Butterfly. Then get whatever the hell you want, as long as it adds attack speed or damage. If you have dominator then it should be built into Satanic, for sure.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    My build for voidwalker generally goes like this:

Bracers/Str Treads (either one, if you get Bracers get Phase, Phase is honestly my favorite boots, I dunno why... its just so good IMO). After that I get Madness. You don't NEED madness, in fact you can get Dominator instead, but I think Madness works perfectly with your ulti. I dunno if you can get Scepter or not with Void... I think you can. I haven't actually bothered to try that yet, because I haven't played Void in forever.

Anyways, after Madness get Butterfly. Then get whatever the hell you want, as long as it adds attack speed or damage. If you have dominator then it should be built into Satanic, for sure.
    Thanks.

You can get a scepter, yes. It slightly increases the duration of Chronosphere.
    trill in da playground

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Thanks.

You can get a scepter, yes. It slightly increases the duration of Chronosphere.
    I'd suggest trying that. Scepter really is a good item for a lot of heroes. I'd think the primary problem is that if you get enough Agility+lifesteal you are just about immortal so long as no one stuns you (which can be very hard to do with your bash. ) so I'd prefer getting straight agility, but you can try it out, for sure.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGuy

Ok, so if this thread is still alive, I want to join the group. And do you all have any opinion on which is better/more reliable, syllabear or huskar?
    Spoiler: Previous avatars
    Show

By Akrim.elf

By Balmas

Greatest nonsensical poem ever= Lewis Carroll: Jabberwocky

Officially WoodzyOwl, the Owlwoodsiest Owl of the Owlwood Woods, Keeper of the Wooden Owlwood Owl