New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Relics of Africa: The Tunak Voodoo Mask! [IC]

As the large wooden doors opens, you see two humans talking, looking by a large window towards the university garden. One of them has a faint smile on his old, rugged face, and holds a small wooden object in the left hand he won't stop moving. the other one is like 30 years younger, but seems way more tired.

"Oh, finaly you're here!", the old one says, "I've heard the rumors and contragulate you for the capture of those criminals! some of them escaped but I doubt they will truble us again yet this season..."

"Too bad they broke half of the pieces in that room in their little war", the other says abruptly, "especially a yet untouched, unknown and exotic artifact!" he says that in a tone both sad and angry."And that is why you're here. You own th-"

"Oh, shut up Isaac! stop being the grunt you are, give them wellcome and..."
    (the old man looks at the other one, disapointed. Them moves at your direction, turning around a large table in the center of the room) "I'm Wallace, but you can call me "wall". I wellcome and thank you in the name of Mosh Natural Museum. Indeed we are here to discuss the lost of that artifact, but there's nothing you should be afraid of. And nevermind Isaac, he's just on a bad week." (Isaac takes a step back, lowers his head, and smiles at the old man comment).

As he finished his phrase, Wallace got just in front of Daerel. He drops his chin over his tall walking stick (showing a huge smile on the face) and offers his hand, to greet the elf "how you're doing pall?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Since Daerel already works for the museum, he already knows Wallace - the most respected naturalist and antropologist scholar in the Mosh University. You also know some of his excetric habits, like allways introducing himself in that way, even to people he sees all the time
    Last edited by Beschoren; 2008-09-09 at 05:07 PM.
    Playing:
    Shoe, the make-belive gun dealer
    Akira, the psichyc warrior