New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Orc in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: The Church of McDade

Snowblood melts into a swarm of flesh-eating hamsters, and devours the pair of orcs to the east.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    the swarm deals (2d6)[4] damage to the two Orcs to the East

3. - Top - End - #423
    Halfling in the Playground

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream as I poke my head out and cast a chain missile at the largest group of enemies.

Spoiler
    Show
    (4d4+4)[15] on primary creature and (1d4+1)[5], (1d4+1)[2], (1d4+1)[2] for 3 other chumps near him.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #424
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nebraska decides that the team needs any advantage they can get immediately, so he flicks his wrist and attempts to cast the spell in his newly-held wand.

Spoiler
    Show
    or... not... My character sheet is still blank from the second half down. I don't have my use magic device skill anymore. Damn website. umm... google's cached page says I have a +9 in it. so I'll go with that.

Using inspiration: (1d20+15)[31]
    Inspiration remaining: like 13 or something. I'm not sure, the DAMN WEBSITE IS BROKEN
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nebraska James
    Damian Vee'ral
    "Bring on the 4e, bring on the in game options. I loved sitting around tinkering with character builds for hours, but I don't think I'll miss it much. I'm having too damn much fun actually playing the game!"
    -JDillard

5. - Top - End - #425
    Orc in the Playground

Bursting from the treeline, the hulking form of Shield, Fullblade in hand, charges straight towards the nearest orc, bringing the enormous weapon down in an arc atop the greenskin's skull.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack w/Foehammer (1d20+11)[25]

Damage (3d8+8)[28] (2d6)[12]

Ignores Damage Reduction

Also, he's flat-footed! Yay!

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The flurry of activity catches the orcs off gaurd. The fireballs in the middle of the camp incinerate several loitering orcs warriors. The smokepowder bomb decimates the rear end of the camp. Snowblood's plague engulfs two unfortunate orcs and reduces them to so much bones. Glyn's missiles of green arcane force leaves a smoking hole in the nearby chaimberlain and knocks three adjacent orcs into an unconcious stupor in the snow. Then, as Nebraska shoots a silvery streak from his wand, the hulking form of Shield bursts from the treeline. He moves from the tree cover and swings Foehammer, now the size of a healthy tree, and cleanly cleaves an orc in twain, split from crown to groin. Mathias waits in hiding within the treeline, lining up his shot for when Gias finally reveals his presence.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you all for your patience. I'm finally comfortable in my own appartment. I have internet, water, a toilet, even heat! Far better than being homeless. Now, with RELATIVE expedience can we roll initiative? Again, I love all of you. Nice suprise round BTW. You pretty much flanked those orcs hardcore. I'll check again to see initiatives on Superbowl Sunday. Huminah!

7. - Top - End - #427
    Barbarian in the Playground

MonkGuy

In a flash Anji ran from his position in the street toward a tent in the back of the camp I'll give these bastards a reason to fear us! he thought as he propped the final bomb against the tent, lit it, and ran.

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, I move to the tent nearest the fire on the south side so move silently(1d20+4)[20], light the bomb and use an action point to GTFO to the east somewhere.
    Last edited by Zato-1; 2009-02-08 at 11:59 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #428
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nebraska, planning to attack one of Glyn's targets, notices that they're all taken care of. He pulls out his crossbow and loads it, scanning the field for a vulnerable or easy target.

Spoiler
    Show
    unfortunately, its a move to pull out the bow and a move to load it, if I remember correctly. If anyone looks particularly vulnerable, I thought I might check to see, just in case.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nebraska James
    Damian Vee'ral
    "Bring on the 4e, bring on the in game options. I loved sitting around tinkering with character builds for hours, but I don't think I'll miss it much. I'm having too damn much fun actually playing the game!"
    -JDillard

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The only readily available targets Nebraska sees are a huddled mass of Orc women and children about ten strong, crying in the Northwest corner of the clearing.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Kradoom!

Anji's bomb rips another hole out of the Orc encampment. Shards of metal and glass sizzle forth from the tent, sending shrapnel into several Orc warriors, shredding a small Orc child on the Western half of the camp, and shattering one of the chains holding a Hill Giant captive. The Hill Giant screams in agony and rage.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Orc in the Playground

Bellowing a challenge to all who would oppose him, Shield pushed further into the Orc camp, charging the loosed Hill Giant in an attempt to keep it from getting to the rest of the party, and from joining the fray.

Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate Check to all the Non-party members in the area (1d20+10)[27]

Attack (1d20+14)[32]

Damage (3d8+8)[22]

12. - Top - End - #432
    Orc in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Weeeee, Blood! Snowblood thinks to himself. Singing a happy song in his head, he proceeds to shred a nearby orc.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Barbarian in the Playground

MonkGuy

Growing bored of the orcs pitiful resistance, Anji snaps his fingers and unleashes his deadliest invocation: Ultima.

Spoiler
    Show
    (20d20+99)[282] damage to all enemy units
    Spoiler
    Show