New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Gods of a New Star [IC]

Baldier return from his notfication of Celix, Cellis, and the earth mother of the situation (should have recived a PM.)
    "Enataro freind./.. why do you scream so?"

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    Baldier return from his notfication of Celix, Cellis, and the earth mother of the situation (should have recived a PM.)
    "Enataro freind./.. why do you scream so?"
    "This is not meant at you. This is a message to the Ryceak and all those of concern for their people. After you speak with everyone they will know why I call them to the summit."(I would encourage saving your major acts) Please continue."

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Barbarian in the Playground

Alrinach pursed his lips.

"I beg precision, if not manners. The Ensirex themselves would be unharmed. The undead, on the other hand..."

Alrinach was cut off by Saradinus' cry, and bowed to Pannan.
    "Begging pardon, this may be something to which I should attend. I hope to resume our conversation later."
    With a snapping sound, he moved to wherever Saradinus waited.

In the Palace of the Wyrm, Calladia bowed to the Duke and Countess.
    "If Your Graces will allow, my Lord will request nothing yet, but wait until such a time arises as he has great need of a boon."
    Fantastic avatar of Alrinach, God of Law, provided by Qwernt!

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Troll in the Playground

Ocogoiks

Pannan could almost FEEL the featureless head sneer back, though it kept its tone polite.If you gods are these ones elders, I can see where their rampant paranoia and distrust stems. Neither I nor my father were evil, even WE can feel the taint of the Tainted Lands. The Ensirex are not evil, they are merely different, it is sad that even gods, those who claim to be above the pettiness of mortals, are blind to the difference. Either way it is of no matter, they will not intrude upon your lands and indeed have no interest in doing so. I am not alone in my distrust of Alrinach for his deeds, and no matter what your thoughts of my father or the undead, the Ensirex are innocent. Take that for what you will. It spoke to Alrinach Your arrogance begins to astound me. I, and the Ensirex view the undead in their number as being as worthy of compassion and consideration as any other. Though they have no god to command them, should you begin a campaign against their Respected Dead, they will retaliate in any way they can. I make no threats, I state only fact and logic they will respond as if you murdered their brothers, for you truly will be doing so.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-10-06 at 10:07 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Alrinach pursed his lips.

"I beg precision, if not manners. The Ensirex themselves would be unharmed. The undead, on the other hand..."

Alrinach was cut off by Saradinus' cry, and bowed to Pannan.
    "Begging pardon, this may be something to which I should attend. I hope to resume our conversation later."
    With a snapping sound, he moved to wherever Saradinus waited.

In the Palace of the Wyrm, Calladia bowed to the Duke and Countess.
    "If Your Graces will allow, my Lord will request nothing yet, but wait until such a time arises as he has great need of a boon."
    "Greetings Alrinach, a matter of extreme importance to all of the gods who either have concern for their followers or even dignity is about to be spoken of. Nothing of this magnitude has ever been faced by our kind. Even the Fire Bird is but a hatchling compared to this living rock who dares soar above our land, devouring our labors!"

6. - Top - End - #1296

Alrinach looked confused.

"Saradinus, what are you talking about?"

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Abraxys appeared next to Alrinach, puzzled.

"This is the first time you call for a meeting of the gods, Saradinus. What could be so urgent?"

((OOC: Where are the gods meeting?))

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Troll in the Playground

Ocogoiks

Ocogoiks' true form appears before Saradinus. He does not acknowledge Alrinach. What troubles you elder?

(OOC: I edited in a message to Alrinach.)

---

The Immortal Ensi finally decided upon a request. Elegant Mistress and Great Master, I would ask that you rid the world of the parasitic creatures discovered at the Maw, that destroy the bonds that hold Undead together, and damage the soul, or at least help provide a way of preventing their interference.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-10-06 at 10:12 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Alrinach looked confused.

"Saradinus, what are you talking about?"
    "Do you know that there is a creature of such unspeakable power that he may challenge the Wyrm? Do you know he plans on wiping our followers off the map this very moment? Who knows what hours and days, CENTURIES he has put into scheming our very demise."

(They are meeting in Tekia.)
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2008-10-06 at 10:10 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1300

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    "Do you know that there is a creature of such unspeakable power that he may challenge the Wyrm? Do you know he plans on wiping our followers off the map this very moment? Who knows what hours and days, CENTURIES he has put into scheming our very demise."

(They are meeting in Tekia.)
    Now Alrinach just looks exasperated.

"Obviously not. Would you stop speaking in riddles and hyperbole and tell us what's going on?"

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Now Alrinach just looks exasperated.

"Obviously not. Would you stop speaking in riddles and hyperbole and tell us what's going on?"
    "Yes.. This summit is about an evil creature that is about to make an entrance into this world." Saradinus speaks. "We must be sure that we are all here when he comes. There is no other way to protect the world."

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Ocogoiks

Ocogoiks' true form appears before Saradinus. He does not acknowledge Alrinach. What troubles you elder?

(OOC: I edited in a message to Alrinach.)

---

The Immortal Ensi finally decided upon a request. Elegant Mistress and Great Master, I would ask that you rid the world of the parasitic creatures discovered at the Maw, that destroy the bonds that hold Undead together, and damage the soul, or at least help provide a way of preventing their interference.
    "We will prevent the creatures from entering your lands. Each year, you will have to come back to renew our agreement, and your lands will be protected."

13. - Top - End - #1303

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    Well said.

Ikassi noticed a hunchbacked creature covered in mushrooms walking towards her.

I didn't think I would live to see this day. At last, someone has heard the cries of the planet. Even if the Elemental Lords are more understanding then your kind, they don't know how to live in harmony with the Earth.

My name is not important. You just have to know that I am the last of the Primal Spirits, the firstborn of this world.
    If what you say is true, and you are one of the primal spirits...

Ikassi's form bowed to the mushroom man.

Than you have been watching over the planet and it's life since before my creation. I am indebted to you.

She shuddered when she recieved the calls of the other gods.

Being immortal can be an annoyance sometimes. I hope we may speak again.

The avatar of Ikassi lost it's form, cascading down onto the ground once more.

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    "Yes.. This summit is about an evil creature that is about to make an entrance into this world." Saradinus speaks. "We must be sure that we are all here when he comes. There is no other way to protect the world."
    Abraxys frowned.

"Let me get this straight. There is a being even more powerful than the Wyrm ready to destroy us. Obviously, we are still alive. Why is that? If he's so powerful, why hasn't he found a way to enter our world before?"

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    Abraxys frowned.

"Let me get this straight. There is a being even more powerful than the Wyrm ready to destroy us. Obviously, we are still alive. Why is that? If he's so powerful, why hasn't he found a way to enter our world before?"
    "We are but a shadow of ourselves outside of our realms." Saradinus responds. "What if there were a way to transcend that restriction?"

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Ogre in the Playground

Pannan sneered at Ocogniks words, but said nothing. He quietly followed them to Tekia. He looked about curiously, staying in the background and merely listening.

Cyrus

Cyrus was pleased to watch his people leave the new rifles the Tekians had sent them. They were distrustful of anything they didn't make themselves, and so were loath to use the new weapons.

Upon hearing the summons, Cyrus appeared in Tekia with the others. He nodded politely to the others, looking curiously at Pannan. Hearing the news, he raises an eyebrow. "I concur with Abraxys: why does it come now? And what can we do to stop it if it is so powerful? We cannot best the Wyrm, and you say this new creature is even more powerful."
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli View Post
    Pannan sneered at Ocogniks words, but said nothing. He quietly followed them to Tekia. He looked about curiously, staying in the background and merely listening.

Cyrus

Cyrus was pleased to watch his people leave the new rifles the Tekians had sent them. They were distrustful of anything they didn't make themselves, and so were loath to use the new weapons.

Upon hearing the summons, Cyrus appeared in Tekia with the others. He nodded politely to the others, looking curiously at Pannan. Hearing the news, he raises an eyebrow. "I concur with Abraxys: why does it come now? And what can we do to stop it if it is so powerful? We cannot best the Wyrm, and you say this new creature is even more powerful."
    "This creature may merely be an equal. I hyperbolize only to shock us into realization we need to act. I have received grave news..."

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus

Cyrus frowns. "Then out with it, brother! We must hear this news before we can begin discussing what to do with it."

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Cyrus

Cyrus frowns. "Then out with it, brother! We must hear this news before we can begin discussing what to do with it."
    (Pming Omnik. I'm trying to get the PM again that I got.)

20. - Top - End - #1310

Alrinach nods to Pannan, silently welcoming him to the continent.

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Alrinach nods to Pannan, silently welcoming him to the continent.
    Saradinus looks to Power to Power inspecting them all. "Have any of you heard of Asmodeus?"

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Troll in the Playground

Ocogoiks

The Featureless platinum head of Ocogoiks nodded to the others words. He knew Cyrus was mistrusting of him, but he felt that the god also bore a grudging respect for his honesty and devotion to his followers, in a way, Cyrus was like an estranged uncle. They were distant, but had enough small similarities that neither wished to acknowledge too heavily.

To the question Ocogoiks was merely silent. He could not say that he had.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-10-06 at 10:33 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus

The delegation to the Palace of the Wyrm conferred quietly for a few moments before turning towards the nobles. Mogord steps forward and bows to both before speaking. "Noble lord, lady, my people are craftsmen. Our driving goal is to create. So your offer of increased productivity is a welcome one."

24. - Top - End - #1314

Alrinach searched his memory. Perhaps a mention now and then... No. Nothing about that name.

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Alrinach searched his memory. Perhaps a mention now and then... No. Nothing about that name.
    "Well.. let me put it to you this way... there is a great evil, known as the Big Serpent. I have discovered this Big Serpent is none other than a great demon. Although I know not whether this demon is Asmodeus.. whom I call Satan... but I do know that this Serpent is an aspect of a creature called the Adversary."

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus

Cyrus frowns. "A big serpent? You mean, like a wyrm? And who told you all this brother?"

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Ettin in the Playground

"i myself have made a extensive investigation of his claims, and have found turht of them in the Xel'Nagga archives deep within the temple that I took into my realm. Apprently this had happened before on this new planet, and we are but a few in a long line of many."

28. - Top - End - #1318

Alrinach narrowed his eyes, which flashed white.

"Yes, where did you hear this?"

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Cyrus

Cyrus frowns. "A big serpent? You mean, like a wyrm? And who told you all this brother?"
    "Long ago, in the beginning of the Second Era, I have been researching the way only a divine archmagi can. I am the Lord of good as well as the lord of magic, and dragons..... as well. For centuries I have been trying to discover the source of all evil... I may have made a breakthrough. The ancient tomes of knowledge are not to be denied."

30. - Top - End - #1320

"So what, precisely, do you propose we do?"