New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Gods of a New Star [IC]

Ignoring Saradinus, Calladia laid an opal hand on the still-catatonic god of Law and the two vanished with a blinding flash, back to the Marble Reaches.
    Fantastic avatar of Alrinach, God of Law, provided by Qwernt!

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    Every god present could hear the thunderous voice coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

"You will all be punished. Your people are doomed. What I gave, I can take back! Your time will come soon enough!"
    Saradinus

"SPIRITS OF THE CELESTIAL HOSTS!!" Saradinus argued, "I INVOKE THEE! AH NAHL NATHRACK! UTHE BEBETHUTTE DOTH EL ENVAY!" Saradinus invoked his most powerful spell that would ever be cast for centuries, if not millenia... "I CALL UPON YEAH! CELESTINES ABOVE!"
    Three Major acts all spent on acquiring more power on his Good domain.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2008-10-07 at 12:25 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Ylvive shouted, visibly angered:

"What has the protoss done?!? All this life...dying from radiation! I WILL NEVER ALLY WITH A DEFILER OF LIFE, A SERVANT OF LEIFF. THIS MEANS WAR!"

And Ylvive's essence returned to its lair.

EDIT: A holy light bathed Saradinus.
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-07 at 12:26 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Ettin in the Playground

((OOC: what is Leiff? ))
    "I shall go to retrieve the equipment from the area I have dubbed as the funeral pyre for Adun... I will go to moblize the Protoss forces against this Wyrm... Let him feel the terrible pains of death as Adun did beofre his noble sacrfice."
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-10-07 at 12:26 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1385

((Let's just say, "Leiff" is not a typo, whatever you may think.))

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    ((OOC: what is Leiff? ))
    "I shall go to retrieve the equipment from the area I have dubbed as the funeral pyre for Adun... I will go to moblize the Protoss forces against this Wyrm... Let him feel the terrible pains of death as Adun did beofre his noble sacrfice."
    ((Leiff is the Lord of the Void (and lightning and radiance). Also the visitor from the Void.))
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-07 at 12:30 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ettin in the Playground

((Leiff is the Lord of the Void (and lightning and radiance). Also the visitor from the Void.))
    ((ah, I see... ah well he was cooler than that life god any way. )) (Armin is the only life god I need to ally with anyways. :P))

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus

Cyrus watches the mushroom cloud and feels the earth quake. He looks over at Baldier agast. "What have you unleashed into our world brother?" He shakes his head.

As he hears the voice of the Wyrm, he looks up at the sky, scowling. "You kill our favored servants, then expect obedience? You are a fool then!"
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Ogre in the Playground

At Rycek So you're not going to let us in for fear of the change? real innovative society there. Who bought the bullet for killing the evil one?

He appears in his true forms in Tekia I'll help fight in any way possible, I've got one strong miracle left, and a relic.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Then a black disk covered the sun...and the whole planet was engulfed in darkness.

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Ogre in the Playground

Then a black disk covered the sun...and the whole planet was engulfed in darkness.
    Hurray for fungus lighting!

Ic the luminous green fungus that was released on the Tainted coast is released throughout Enlightened territories, giving off more than enough light.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

12. - Top - End - #1392

Alrinach

The White City vanished from the material plane as it was sumbsumed into the demiplane of the Reaches. The musical voice of Calladia spoke to the Gods, slightly sharp but with unbidden, mechanical undertones of worry.

"My lord remains indisposed. For the moment, I will act in his stead."

13. - Top - End - #1393

Ikassi

Ikassi appeared before Set and Otako, who were fortunate enough to suffer only a fraction of the explosion's destructive energy.

Both of you! I am giving you one last command. Prepare the Myrmici for the end times. They may come sooner than you think. How you do so is up to you.

Ikassi disappeared. As she did so, she said one last thing to the two.

And would it kill you two to have kids?

---

She appeared by the Gaping Maw and shouted out.

Primal Spirit, whatever your name may be! You do know of what is happening, I am sure! I do not expect you to help, but know why I have chosen to resist.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The unnamed Primal Spirit crawled out of the Maw and greeted Ikassi.

"There's not much I can do. I am so weak...the Earth is suffering."

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Ogre in the Playground

Cellis

gathering some of his power, he created a new plane, hiding the Valley of the Enlightened in it. The plane was full of tunnels and mountains, impossible to view anywhere near all of it at once. The Enlightened bean filing it. The plane as portals to the material all over hidden in the tunnels, but they ca be blocked off pretty easily.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

16. - Top - End - #1396

Erothayce

In the wake of the explosion Erothayce sent dream messages to his Shadows to locate and bring all the time-shifters back to Desidua to protect them from harm. In the meantime Erothayce went to the Great Library and retrieved The Book so that it would be safe in his realm.
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Saradinus
    Saradinus used his new found powers to search for a new source of power. Saradinus needed a new source of power to pull from other than the Wyrm. He thought that he could somehow find something worth serving. The Wyrm was too dangerous to obey. The Wyrm, was an evil creature.

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    Saradinus
    Saradinus used his new found powers to search for a new source of power. Saradinus needed a new source of power to pull from other than the Wyrm. He thought that he could somehow find something worth serving. The Wyrm was too dangerous to obey. The Wyrm, was an evil creature.
    Saradinus perceived a dim light in the farthest reaches of the multiverse, near the ultimate frontier. He sensed there was something there for him.

19. - Top - End - #1399

Ikassi

I assure you, Spirit, that I will see myself utterly destroyed before this planet falls into ruin.

She took the unfashioned relic in her possesion and forced part of her essence into it. It took the form of a perfectly clear, long, thin blade. As she held it, a pure white light shone within it, but did not extend past the blade.

I am not expecting you to fight, or to assist directly. Perhaps you can convince the elemental lords to be present. Trust me, it will make my task far more likely to succeed

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Troll in the Playground

Ocogoiks

The aspiring god searched long for the Duke. He heard the thunderous bellows of the Wyrm, it had not been a test. If he must fight their so-called master then he would, but for now merely finding and either destroying or beginning the destruction of the fiend Duke would have to do.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus

Cyrus sends a message to Crogin, telling him to prepare for the worst. His people begin fortifying their cities, and the passes through the mountains. Armor and arms are repaired and strengthened, as are the golems. More golems are created as well.

Cyrus, too, begins hunting for the Duke, seeming almost obsessed with it.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli View Post
    Cyrus

Cyrus sends a message to Crogin, telling him to prepare for the worst. His people begin fortifying their cities, and the passes through the mountains. Armor and arms are repaired and strengthened, as are the golems. More golems are created as well.

Soon, a Tekian Senator and a Cyrunian noble fall in love and demand marriage rights. The issue is of high importance.

Saradinus and Cyrus
    "Cyrus, I have an idea, in order to make sure that the people are better protected, why not have them allowed to intermarry?"

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley_ View Post
    Ikassi

I assure you, Spirit, that I will see myself utterly destroyed before this planet falls into ruin.

She took the unfashioned relic in her possesion and forced part of her essence into it. It took the form of a perfectly clear, long, thin blade. As she held it, a pure white light shone within it, but did not extend past the blade.

I am not expecting you to fight, or to assist directly. Perhaps you can convince the elemental lords to be present. Trust me, it will make my task far more likely to succeed
    "That seems fair. I know Vol'Tak will come. I'll see what I can do for the others. So you want us to wait at the base of the Spire?"

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus

Cyrus takes a moment from his search for the Duke to speak with Saradinus. He shrugs, seeming impatient to get back to it. "That is fine. Though I'm not sure they can breed, it is no concern of mine. They may marry whomever they wish."

25. - Top - End - #1405

Although the Marble Reaches remains silent, clockwork soldiers spread across the plane and tirelessly join in the hunt for the Duke.

26. - Top - End - #1406

"That seems fair. I know Vol'Tak will come. I'll see what I can do for the others. So you want us to wait at the base of the Spire?"
    If at all possible then yes. All that truly matters is that all of them are within the same area when I perform my task.

What I am planning to do will be very dangerous to myself and may not work this soon. The Elemental Lords will not be affected in any way if I succeed. If I fail, they will not be affected. They may be swayed by the opportunity to snatch my divine essence as their own if it does not bind to the planet correctly.

She disappeared and reappeared near the spire She took out her dagger of light and lay it on the ground. The orb of inhibition, too, she placed next to it. Crossing her legs, she simply waited and listened.

27. - Top - End - #1407

Hetrimont kicked its way through the sand, the sun glinting off its metal casing. It stopped and watched Ikassi in silence for a few minutes, then spoke in its wavery voice and looked up at The Spire.

"That's a strange rock. I couldn't climb it, probably. No, I have no skittery claws to help me. I'd never be able to get to the top... To the point."

There was a broken whirring sound and Hetrimont jerked and looked at the goddess.

"I think I'm supposed to ask what you're planning on doing, so I will: what are you planning on doing?"

28. - Top - End - #1408

Erothayce

Erothayce scoured his Book for information concerning the Duke and his whereabouts. He wouldn't be able to find anything for a small while seeing as there was so much to go through. His people were happy to be back on his plane and in his presence. Some were hinting they might want to stay.
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

A tall and furry headless humanoid appeared next to Hertrimont. A grotesque mouth was sewn into its chest. He also held what looked like an oversized eyeball in the palm of its left hand.

"Oh! I was wondering where my sidekick went. Here you are Hertrimont! What a coincidence...I was also called to this place! I'm sure we thought of the same thing. We are SO connected!"

The creature giggled like a little girl.

"Wait, something's out of place."

It then plunged its hand into the clockwork body, moving gears in a new arrangement.

"That's much better! Hehehe"

Turning its attention to Ikassi, he said:

"Hello, I am the Emptiness of space. You can also call me Leiff."

Meanwhile, earthquakes shook the Myrmici desert as Vol'Tak was moving towards the Spire.
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-08 at 09:03 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli View Post
    Cyrus

Cyrus was hunting for the Duke near the volcanoes on the northern coast when Abraxys manifested.

"Hello Cyrus. You seem tired. Maybe you should be put to rest. Hmm, I meant "maybe you should rest".

No, wait. I did mean put you to rest."

Abraxys laughed maniacally as his body changed. His skin took a purple tint, tentacles extended from his mouth, his hands grew long claws and a metal helmet fused to his skull. The pulsating muscles now seemed to be part of him. Furthermore, his skin showed signs of scarification.

"Let me introduce myself: Abadalon, the Soul Eater, the Flayer. Taking over the life of your brother Abraxys was a fascinating experience. However, all good things have an end. Are you ready for YOUR end? Your kind will learn not to mess with the Princes of Darkness!"
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-08 at 09:25 AM.