New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Kurchek: Homey Don't Play... This

Kurchek: HP 13/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 16; Ongoing 3 damage from bats; Bloodied.

Kurchek hops onto the bench next to Boddan and raises both arms in the air, one clutching his spear, the other grasping the torch.

"I think it's time to turn the tide!"

At the same time as his body glows blue once again, blue light erupts from his body like waves, splashing over the benches and stone floor, covering everything within ten feet in a transluscent, watery radiance. Just as soon as they erupt and push back the encroaching skeletons, they are gone, leaving everything dry as a bone.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: HP 13/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 16; Ongoing 3 damage from bats; Bloodied.

Kurchek shifts into I-6 as a move action and uses his second encounterly use of Healing Word, again on himself, as a minor action.

Healing Word: (1d6+9)[13]

His standard action is then to Turn Undead, which deals radiant damage to undead creatures that it hits within a close burst 2, affecting the skeletons in H-4, J-5, K-6, and I-8. If it hits, it also pushes them 3 squares and immobilizes them until the end of my next turn. On a miss, it deals half damage and does not push or immobilize. Minions are not damaged by any attacks that miss, even if the attack says it does damage on a miss, in case these guys are minions.

If the top of the map is north, I want to push any undead that I hit southeast as far as possible, into the corner of the main room that Boddan and I are in.

Turn Undead Damage Roll (radiant damage): (1d10+3)[13]

To Hit Skeleton in H-4 (vs. Will): (1d20+3)[6]
    To Hit Skeleton in J-5 (vs. Will): (1d20+3)[22]
    To Hit Skeleton inK-6 (vs. Will): (1d20+3)[11]
    To Hit Skeleton in I-8 (vs. Will): (1d20+3)[18]

Saving Throw against ongoing damage: (1d20)[11]

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Sarkomand, City of Kings (IC)

It's Kurchek's Turn, and suddenly the DM thinks he is going to have to make his combats harder.

Melora smiles on Kurchek this day, as his tide washes out and when it disappears, two skeletons are nothing more than the clothes on their backs. The other two are battered slightly, bones ready to burst apart at the slightest touch, but they hold their places.

Spoiler
    Show
    You missed the other two skeletons, and they took no damage. Yes, let's go ahead and admit it, the skeletons are minions. But thank you for pretending they are real threats (though they may have dealt more damage than the swarms...). I lurves (love) minions and have to force myself not to put them in every battle.

Zocor is up. Swarms are still kicking angry and on deck.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Post Re: Sarkomand, City of Kings (IC)

Zocor: Hands Warmers

Zocor feels a his next move may be crucial and that a quick jaunt through the Feywild may be in order. With a step, he vanishes from one place and appears in another. Once there he packs a little extra something into his next move. "Yatta!" the entrance to the hall is suddenly awash in flame as Zocor's fury engulfs friend and foe alike.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move: Teleport to G-7
    Standard: Burning Hands (5X5 square from F-8 to J-12)
    Free: Wand of accuracy. +3 attack to a single attack roll
    ATK (1d20 + 4int + (3wand of accuracy); INT vs Ref; one attack per unit; one damage roll per spell)
    Blue skele F-8[roll]1d20+4[/roll]
    Venui? H-10[roll]1d20+4[/roll]
    Gondlir H-11[roll]1d20+4[/roll]
    Blue skele G-12[roll]1d20+4[/roll]
    Bat Swarm H-12[roll]1d20+7[/roll] wand of accuracy!
    Green skele[roll]1d20+4[/roll]
    DMG
    [roll]2d6+4[/roll]Fire Damage
    Free: "Yatta!!"
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...60#post5370360

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by localnowhere; 2008-11-27 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Sands of Time

4. - Top - End - #94

GnomeWizardGuy

Swarms!

As Zocor begins, the bats fly at him. The first swarm finds his neck and latches on. The second also breaks through his defenses and begins biting him about his person.

The he shuffles to the side and raises his wand, letting down his defenses to perform a ranged attack, the first swarm takes the opportunity to attack him again, hitting, and Zocor slumps to the ground, bats still clawing at his neck.

The bats then attack Gondlir, swarming about him, and he too slumps to the ground with bats clawing at the various open parts of flesh his armor exposes. After knocking him down, the swarm moves after Neesh to the south, trapping her between it and the skeletons.

The northern swarm flies up to assault the dwarves. Kurchek gets in a few good whacks with the haft and point of his spear as they fly past, but it does scant little damage.

The swarm flies up agains Boddan, but he twirls them away with his axes and suffers barely a lick.

The skeletons in green continue to swarm. One shambles up behind Kurchek and swipes at him. The attack easily connects. On charges Neesh and hits her in a very sensitive spot on her arm. And the last shambles through the doorway and shoots a poison bolt at Kurchek, hitting.

As Neesh begins her turn, the swarm lashes out at her, finding purchase, as they did on Zocor, around her neck.

Spoiler
    Show
    Neesh is on deck. Gondlir has to make a death save. Then the blue skeles get a shot.

Zocor: Swarm crits for 9 damage. Swarm hits for 5 damage. Swarm hits for 6 damage. It appears as though you have fallen unconscious. You'll have to roll the save that happened at the end of your turn for the ongoing damage. If you fail, then you have ongoing damage 3 at the beginning of your turns.

Gondlir: Swarm hits for 7 damage, and ongoing 3 damage.

Kurchek: Claw hits for 4. Poison bolt hits for 3.

Neesh: Claw crits for 4. Swarm hits for 8 damage, and ongoing 3 (but you won't take that until the beginning of your next turn, and won't take it at all if you save at the end of this one).

Bat swarm: If you didn't see it last time, swarms took half damage from your magic missle attack. They also took half of Kurchek's OA attack damage (rolled 7, so they took 4). Melee and ranged attacks clearly deal half damage to the swarm.

Also, I think I'm going to have to do less description and more blatant telling. These swarms attack everyone next to them at the beginning of that person's turn. That is how they are getting these ridiculous numbers of attacks.

Well, don't die!
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-11-26 at 08:55 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Zocor: Knocking on Heaven's Door
    Saving Throw: (1d20)[20]
    Death Saving Throw: (1d20)[12]

6. - Top - End - #96

GnomeWizardGuy

Zocor Down

The bats decide that Zocor is less tasty without any blood in him, so they fly back to their horde.

Spoiler
    Show
    Zocor needn't pass a death roll yet, but I will count that as a passed one for when his turn comes around next.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Gondlir: Rabies save!

Gondlir's vision has blurred, and he fins himself on the ground. Is that, perhaps, a light at the end of the hallway?

Spoiler
    Show
    DEATH SAVING THROW! (1d20)[4]

8. - Top - End - #98
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh:This is most undignified!

Neesh reels from the blow to her arm, and brandishes her shortsword. Gritting her teeth, she charges into the midst of the swarm, dodging and stabbing wildliy as if possessed by some malevolent squirrel...or at least one with an intense dislike for bats.

Spoiler
    Show

Neesh
    HP 1/22;AC 15; Fort 11, Ref 15, Will 13
    bloodied-er

ok first save (1d20)[13]

then Trick Strike at bats
    to attack(1d20+4)[16]
    to damage(3d6+1)[13]

Then use on action point, and second wind. +4hp. +2 def stats.

to
    Neesh
    HP 5/22;AC 15+2; Fort 11, Ref 15, Will 13
    Still fairly bloody

9. - Top - End - #99

GnomeWizardGuy

Neesh charges into some bats.

Neesh jumps into the swarm, slashing back and forth with her short sword. Still, as a melee attack, it just doesn't seem to do as much damage as she had hoped. Her jabs and tremendous charge do allow her to slide the swarm back and out of the way with a trick strike. Taking the momentary respite to get her bearings and take a defensive stance, she sees an opening and flies for it, ducking and weaving between the skeletons with suberb agility, they can't lay a hand on her. She rushes into the room ahead, slamming the door behind her.

The skeletons, surprised at the sudden burst of action are caught unawares. Two of them hustle with the speed of the dead to find Neesh in the room. A third bangs on the door, and she can feel it shutter, but it holds beneath her shoulder.

Up in the main room, a skeleton climbs nimbly over the benches, but can't quite make it to Boddan. It points a finger at him, but its beam goes wide and forms an icicle on the ceiling. The one clawing him is luckier though, and its claw scrapes across his exposed belly.

As their turn starts, the dwarves find themselves covered in bats. But the bats cannot find a hold on the stout men, who are now fighting for their lives.

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan and Kurchek are up. Swarms are on deck. Venui is nowhere to be seen.

Neesh: I took the liberty of using your move action, as your AC is better against OAs than against their attacks, and this prevents all of their attacks. Your minor action was spent slamming the door.

Your healing surge value should be 5, so you are at 6hps (joy of joy). Also, your bonus to hit while using your shortsword on your attack powers is +6 (+3 dex, +3 prof in weapon). Your dagger would be +7, because of rogue's weapon talent. You hit either way. Also, you add you Dex to damage, not Str for your powers (rogues is tricksy), so that was 15 damage total. This is true, by the way, for your at-wills as well.

Also, when you use your second wind, you get +2 to all of your defense stats, not just your AC. This is important because skele frost bolts are against your ref, and skele posion bolts are against your fort.

Bats: Take 7 damage from Neesh's Trick Strike.

Boddan: Claw hits for 4 damage.

Skeles: I used a Str vs Fort attack to try to force the door open on you. It failed.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-11-27 at 12:30 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: All out of Bubblegum...

Boddan goes berserk as he sees his long time friend fall, the elf bitten savagely by bats, and the she-elf surrounded.

The slayer slashes wildy at anything near him without a beard!

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan: 11/35 AC 13 Fort 15 Ref 12 Will 12 Bloodied
    Minor: Quarry the swarm
    Standard: Dire Wolverine Strike - Close Burst 1
    Adj. Blue: hit = 25
    Adj. Green: hit = 7
    Swarm: hit = 18
    with 12 damage to all effected

Edit: cleaned up cause it would drive me nuts...

More to come pending results...

Last edited by Boddan; 2008-11-27 at 01:35 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Kurchek: Breaking the 4th Wall

"Boddan, get to the hallway! Spend an action point if you need to, just get to the hallway! I'll hold back the... TIDE! HAR HAR HAR!"

12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: Not done yet!

Driven to rage, the dwarf continues to swing at the swarm and undead.

After that the dwarf makes haste to the fallen allies with no thought of his own safety.

Spoiler
    Show
    Action point for an additional standard action and my still remaining move.

Twin Strike: Main Hand at the adj. green skele...
    to hit = 23
    dmg = 8

And off Hand at the same skele if the first misses, if not, than the swarm...
    to hit =11
    dmg =6
    if needed, quarry
    5 dmg

After that Ill make my quickest way to the fallen and the AO's be damned! =)

Athletics to hop benches and debris as I go: 21

Last edited by Boddan; 2008-11-27 at 01:33 AM.

13. - Top - End - #103

GnomeWizardGuy

Boddan goes nuts.

Seeing his friends dropping around him like flies, Boddan flies into a murderous rage, sometimes even hacking up individual bats just for the fun of it. But his wide sweeps and attention to detail rip through the bat swarm dealing heavy damage. Almost offhandedly, he takes out the skeleton in blue. The skeleton in green is still standing, and what is that on its face. Is that, relief?

Spurting into a further rage, he wipes the relief straight off the green skeleton, along with its face. It bursts into dust. His backhanded swipe at the swarm misses the poor, beleaugered bats.

Bats are now dropping from the swarm from sheer exhaustion and minor wounds they have sustained.

Boddan springs off the bench he is standing on, knocking it over, and jumping clear over the bench on which Kurchek is standing. The bats flood out at him as he passes, and some of the take it upon themselves to travel with him.

He climbs over the last bench, swatting at the bats, and takes cover behind the wall corner.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek is up, swarms are on deck.

Boddan: Swarm hits for 5 damage, and ongoing 3 damage. I need a save at the end of your turn (roll it in OC if ya would).

You only roll once for damage in area attacks, which this is, so I'm using your first roll, which looked to have been a 7. So...

Bat Swarm: Takes 20 damage, and is bloodied.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-11-27 at 01:40 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Kurchek: Savior

Kurchek, exasperated at the current events, makes his move with the speed of the dead on his mind. He lashes out at the swarm of bats, crying a prayer to Melora, then bolts for his friends.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: HP 19/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 16

Kurchek will use Healing Strike against the bat swarm adjacent to him.

Healing Strike: (1d20+5)[11] against AC.
    Healing Strike's Damage (2d8+3)[10] Radiant, target is marked, and Zocor can use a Healing Surge, healing an additional 3 HP on top of that. He is still prone, and must stand up (but does not need to stand up before attacking, but will take a penalty if he doesn't).

If the Healing Strike hits and brings back Zocor, then I'd like to move to H-10. Once there, I'd like to spend my Action Point to attempt to drag Gondlir's body back one square into H-10, putting me in H-9.

Strength check (if necessary - Str 16): (1d20+3)[22]

If the Healing Strike does not hit, and therefore does not put Zocor up, then I would instead like to move to I-9 and attempt a Heal check at DC 10 to allow Zocor to use his Second Wind. This happens with the expenditure of my action point.

Heal check: (1d20+8)[21] against DC 10.

15. - Top - End - #105

GnomeWizardGuy

Everything is in Slow Motion

Kurchek musters his strength and prayers, swiping at the swarm as his spear is surrounded by swirling, holy waters. But Melora's seas are fickle, and her blessing is not granted. The swarm flies around the spear. After that, Kurchek bursts into action, running away from the swarm, and is pelted in the back by bats as they crash into his opened flanks. Some of them latch on.

He slides to a halt next to Zocor and quickly patches the elfin man up, while doing his best to ignore the sucking creatures at his neck and arms. Zocor breathes in sharply, and his eyes snap open. His hand grasps his wand.

Spoiler
    Show
    Zocor is up. Swarms are on deck.

Current Initiative:

Spoiler
    Show
    Venui, the Bat 29
    Boddan 29-
    Kurchek 23
    Zocor 21
    Swarms 19
    Green 15
    Gondlir 12
    Neesh 12
    Blue 8

Kurchek: Swarm hits for 8 damage, and 3 ongoing (but you get the save for the end of that turn).

Zocor: You are currently prone. It is a move action to stand up, or you can teleport as a move action, even while prone. If you are prone, you take a -2 to hit on attack rolls. If you stand and cast from where you are, then you will draw an AO from the skeleton in front of you if you use Fireburst but not for Burning Hands, but you are clear on the fact that their attacks haven't been very dangerous. Still, you are low on hps, so be careful. Note: You can shoot burning hands against the wall if you want. That way, it will miss Gondlir, but won't have a shot at hitting all 3 skeles. Just 2.

Everyone: Kurchek's power, unfortunately, only heals if it hits, as it is an encounter power. But, Zocor can spend his second wind from Kurchek's heal check, netting him a sharp 5 hps, and putting him at 5hps and conscious.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-02 at 03:43 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Kurchek: Hates Bats

Saving Throw for ongoing crazy bat damage: (1d20)[6]

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Spoiler
    Show
    Is this role still relevant? Holy Batsaves! (1d20)[11]

18. - Top - End - #108

GnomeWizardGuy

Zocor Takes a Stand

The elfin mage hops up before the skeleton in front of him can do anything about this new threat, and places his hand squarely on its forehead. It stares forward dumbly as flames gush out of Zocor and obliterate it. Zocor sweeps his hand to his left, and funnels the flames along the wall, they engulf the next skeleton and burn it to cinders and envelope the swarm with a vengence. The bats drop from the horde, some no more than skeletons. Now little black bodies are giving up and falling from it as well. The ancient wooden door suffers from the flames, but does not yet break down, as it is clearly close to doing.

Then, without giving them time to recover, Zocor turns himself towards the bats flying towards his friends, instead of away from him. He puts his hand across Kurchek's head and snaps his fingers, and an explosion rips through the bats and skeleton in the main room. Bone shards fly outward, and the rotted wood of the benches look close to crumpling. The explosion is centered in the bats, and their black bodies shoot outwards and smack into nearby pillars, floor, and ceiling. Any few who might be left scatter and fly up through the holes in the ceiling.

The remaining bat swarm continues on its original path, quicker now, as they try to get away from the mad wizard. The skeleton remaining in the hallway shuffles up to Zocor unmindfully. In all of his fury, Zocor wasn't even paying attention to the stupid bag of bones, and its claw rips a trail through the back of his clothes.

Neesh hears the screeching of the bats and feels the door instantly warm behind her. A small hole is burned in it, through which she can see the conditions of the hallway. The screeching of bats moves into the next room. She is quickly becoming cornered.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gondlir and Neesh are up. Blue skeles are on deck.

Zocor: Shoots Burning Hands down the hallway, up against the wall. Expends his action point on Scorching Burst at the bats in the room.. Claw hits for 4 damage.

Northern Swarm: Takes 13 damage from Sorching Burst and is killed.

Southern Swarm: Takes 15 damage from burning hands, and is bloodied. Moves 4 squares from I-14 to J-17. Moves 4 squares to N-16.

Green Skeleton: Moves from H-14 to I-11 and attacks Zocor.

To hit rolls with Burning Hands were 21, 19, and 19. The lesson here is to let the DM roll for you, because he is awesome. Damage roll was only an average 10, so maybe it's best to do those for yourself :-p. To hit rolls with Scorching Burst were 12 and 23 (and I had determined the skele was first roll). Damage roll was 8. Blam, not a single roll fudged by ya old DM.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-03 at 04:00 AM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Gondlir:Shakespearean Death Monologue

"Oh light, at the gates of dawn, beckoning my last breath to my first, pull not the knot taught around my neck. Close not yet the circle of my being, allow me but a moment more to slay these infernal house-haunts. Cough cough, ack..."

Gondlir mumbles with the last of his strength as he drifts in and out of consciousness. Can anyone even hear him?

Spoiler
    Show
    DEATHSAVE! (1d20)[19]

20. - Top - End - #110
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh: Boned?

Neesh backs up against the singed door and readies herself. Her sword held between her and the nearest shambling undead, she lunges forward 'deftly' striking at the skeleton.

Spoiler
    Show

Neesh
    HP 6/22;AC 15+2; Fort 11, Ref 15, Will 13
    Deft Strike, move from j12 to l12

Attack: (1d20+7)[9]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[7]

21. - Top - End - #111

GnomeWizardGuy

Neesh Bones Herself, is that possible?

Neesh leaps forward deftly, but the sudden notion of being trapped alone in this room sends her sword in wild blows, and she misses.

The first skeleton swipes but misses completely. Apparently he is also scared of being trapped in this room alone. The second skeleton uses Neesh's distraction with the first to bring his claw down on her sword arm, hitting.

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan, Kurchek, and Zocor are up, in that order.

Boddan: Ongoing 3 damage. Don't forget your save at the end.

Kurchek: Ongoing 3 damage. Don't forget your save at the end.

Neesh: Claw hits for 4 damage.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-04 at 10:38 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: We'll laugh about this someday...

Seeing Gondlir's breathing start coming steadier and without wheezing, Boddan returns his attention to the task at hand.

"Kurchek, see ta'Gondlir, if ya please."

Says the dwarf as he hops between Kurchek and Zocor. Boddan eyes the skeleton focused on the elf for a moment before lashing out once.

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan: 3/35, AC 13, Fort 15, Ref 12, Will 12

Save vs dem bats: (1d20)[9]

Move to 10-H through friendly squares.

Careful Attack on remaining greenie:
    Hit: (1d20+7)[20]
    Dmg: (1d10+5)[10]

If possible, I'd like to use my minor to slide Gondlir behind me next to Kurchek. I'll do this if I drop the skeleton only.

Also, if I do slide him across the floor, I'll grumble about how he's heavier than he looks while doing so.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Kurchek wastes no time in moving to his friend Gondlir and attempting to administer First Aid.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: HP 8/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 16; Ongoing 3 damage from bats; Bloodied.

Move action to move to I-11. Standard action to attempt the Heal check.

Heal check for Gondlir (First Aid to use his Second Wind) against DC 10: (1d20+8)[26]

24. - Top - End - #114
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Forgotten Saving Throw against Ongoing Bat damage: (1d20)[1]

25. - Top - End - #115

GnomeWizardGuy

But just to be sure

Boddan bursts the skeleton to pieces.

Spoiler
    Show
    There are no more green skeletons.

26. - Top - End - #116

GnomeWizardGuy

Sorry, Zocor, but the DM wants to play a wizard now.

Zocor steps past Kurchek, strides through the dust left behind by the skeleton, and brushes open the door. Gauging the situation, he waits for the bats to come into range of his spell. As the horde of flying rats funnels around the corner, they prepare to fly up and swoop down on Neesh below. But the eladrin is ready for them. He points his wand at the group, and lets loose a sorching blast. Unfortunately, he is so focused on the oncoming swarm, he fails to properly include the skeletons.

The burst rips through the swarm, destroying almost all of the bats in the enclosed space.

The party hears intense, raging screechs coming from outside. They linger for a moment, but then trail off into the distance.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gondlir's turn, and you'll have to spend your second wind to stand. Neesh is on deck. Blue-clad skeletons are in the wings.

Gondlir: Both Neesh and Boddan are in need of healing. Boddan will collapse next round from the bats on him, and Neesh is facing off 2 skeles (possibly less if she takes one out this turn), who can take her out in one more hit.

Zocor: Moves to I-12, minor action to open the door, and a standard action to ready Scorching Burst. Uses Wand of Accuracy on the bats. Hit rolls were 7 and 6 for the skeletons, but a fortunate 24 for the bats. Damage roll is a 9, which increases to 14 for the bats (area attacks deal +5 damage to swarms at Heroic levels).
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-11 at 01:45 AM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Gondlir: Consciousness...This is new.

Gondlir wobbles to his feet and seeing his comrades in distress, makes a split-second decision. "Boddan, come we must rescue our burglur! Steel yourself, you stumpy fool!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Second wind, just to stand. Then use inspiring word on Boddan.

Funny, I can inspiring word myself? At any rate, lets get this ****e moving!

28. - Top - End - #118
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh:Screwed again!

Neesh hears the pep-talk from the hallway, and gets a bit inspired in her own right... to live through this so she can have revenge on all the useless male-folk cowering in the corridor.

Spoiler
    Show
    Neesh
    HP 2/22;AC 15; Fort 11;Ref 15;Will 13
    Sly Flourish vs Skeleton just in front of me
    attack (1d20+6)[18]
    Damage(1d6+6)[11] 1d6+dex+cha

29. - Top - End - #119

GnomeWizardGuy

Neesh Don't like the meat, but...well, you know the rest.

Neesh short sword stabs into the skeleton's face, rattling around inside a bit before it bursts into dust.

The last, straggling, pathetic, broken skeleton in his tattered, faded, miserable blue robes takes one final, melodramatic, slow-motion swipe at the rogue. *rolls dice* And Neesh pushes his hand away with a simple flourish. Who needs a penis when bones just get you into trouble?

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan is up. Kurchek and Zocor on deck. Gondlir and Neesh in the wings. Blue Skeleton, lucky to see an action in Round 5.

Oh, it's round 5.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-11 at 07:32 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: Victory is at hand... now get these bats off me!

Boddan chuckles at the now standing human.

"Welcome back, manling! Sleep well did'ye?"

The dwarf hops past his allies and into the room. After accepting Neesh's accusing glance, Boddan takes careful swing at the remaining skeleton.

Spoiler
    Show
    Save vs Bats: (1d20)[18]

Careful Strike on last skeleton:
    Hit: (1d20+7)[24]
    Dmg: (1d10+5)[6]