New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Sarkomand, City of Kings (IC)

Ta-da!

Boddan all but trundles forward and bashes the final skeleton into the bookcase behind it. The books do not get visibly dustier from the skeleton's boney explosion. The bats fly away in shocked awe or something.

The party breathes heavily and looks around the trail of burnt bats and skeleton dust. Then, there is a small squeak and something bites Kurchek.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek, I do believe you still have bats on you. Just go ahead and roll your saves in the next post. You take 3 damage now, and then 3 damage each time you fail one.

Combat is over! A month of play for 30 seconds of game time. And you guys are free to examine the rooms or talk amongst yourselves (except for Kurchek, who is comically trying to free himself from vampire bats).

Every 5 minutes of inspiring and healing the warlord and cleric recharge their Word powers, so people can add the 1d6 to their healing surge values. Your group can do this 4 times every 5 minutes out of combat. That doesn't matter for now, because nothing is going to happen. So, unless your party wants to rush along, you can all add 1d6 to each healing surge (but that means that for every 4 surges you spend as a group, 5 minutes have passed during which Kurchek is casting his healing word prayer and Gondlir is speaking inspiring or soothing words of some kind).
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-11 at 10:16 PM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Kurchek: Danger

"ACK!"

Kurchek bats wildly at the... bats.

Spoiler
    Show
    Anyone can attempt a DC 15 Heal check to administer me First Aid. The result of this is that I either get to make a saving throw RIGHT THEN, or I get a +2 to the next saving throw that I make. Do it.

Save against Bats: (1d20)[4]

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: Dinner's already ready!

Boddan will slide up next to Kurchek and start picking bats off him. Throwing them hard into the ground as he goes. When finished, the dwarf is going to gather up those with some meat on em for dinner...all while nibbling on those already crispy scattered about.

Spoiler
    Show
    Heal check to "administer first aid" to represent my pickin them off Kurchek.
    (1d20+7)[12]
    Give em another check if I succeed

4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: In time...

Given a few hours to sit, Boddan will follow up his hunch that there's another level below us somewhere and search around for the likely avenue of approach.

While drinking ale from his stein and continueing to eat all these free snacks!

Prior to this, the dwarf will look into closing the front doors and possibly blocking or at least lighting any holes big enough to allow Vanui back in.

Spoiler
    Show

Couple heals to get Kurchek settled:
    (1d20+7)[19]
    (1d20+7)[21]
    (1d20+7)[13]
    (1d20+7)[13]
    (1d20+7)[27]

If ALL those fail... I say Zocor lightly toasts 'im =)

5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    I have no idea how many hit points I'm at, but I'll spend healing surges as needed, if possible while taking ongoing damage, to keep myself alive as I try to make saving throws. I'd also like another quick DM description of the place before I post what Kurchek does, as, other than the map, I totally forget what we're looking at here.

Saving Throws:
    (1d20)[9]
    (1d20)[16]
    (1d20)[1]
    (1d20)[3]
    (1d20)[1]

6. - Top - End - #126

GnomeWizardGuy

Silence

Boddan quickly begins to first aid away the bats, and his success at doing so just allows Kurchek to make his next save.

The group begins to take in their surroundings again. Two rooms are on each side of the hallway with their doors open. Two of them (one on each side) appear to be bedrooms, with faded, moth-eaten sheets of their respective colors over each of eight beds in a room. Each bed has an old trunk at its foot. Two rooms appear to be studies. Each of the studies has 8 desks, a bookcase with faded, molding books, and an orange tapestry with the Turtle design on it.

The main room looks to be some kind of lecture hall with a stone podium on top of a rotting wooden platform. The podium, and the back wall have large orange tapestries hanging from them, which depict the turtle. The benches in the podium are simple and wooden, and some of them are charred from Zocor's flailing flames.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to wait 2 days from now for everyone to get a chance to say what they are doing, and then I am moving forward with whatever anyone has said by that point.

Boddan: First heal check was successful to either give him another save or +2. Either way, he made his second save or his third save.

Kurchek: You are golden, except for all the damage you have taken.

[QUOTE=Tangent;5460124I have no idea how many hit points I'm at...[/QUOTE]

A quick look at your last post shows that you were at 8 hps before this turn, so Boddan helps you make the save when you are at 2hps.

Normally, my friends and I put our hp totals just under our header, outside of the spoiler. That way it is even easier to find.

Everyone: You HAVE to upgrade your character sheets as we go along, because I don't want to have to remember how many hps and healing surges 5 characters have left. It is hard enough to make sure that I am making my flavor text match the maps and what-not.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Kurchek has a seat on one of the benches, presumably the least rotten looking of the bunch, for a short rest.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll spend 4 healing surges, bringing me exactly back to full hit points.

"I would suggest that we head back to town to rest before pressing further into this blasted place, but one of my aims would be to find some better armor, and I'm broke as a snapped mast! HAR HAR HAR! So let's take a look around instead... What did we come here for, again?"

Kurchek desperately tries to remember why we're here. He also gets up and starts poking around the place, looking for obvious additional exits. Upon finding none, he wants to look behind the tapestries. With nothing else turning up, he'll start to look in the desks and the trunks.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Gondlir:I'm...I'm Alive?

Gondlir does a little backflip, and then sits down on the ground... He begins to contemplate turtles in general, and the possible history of this place.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gondlir
    Hp: 2/24;etc.
    Gondlir uses multiple healing surges, and inspiring words himself once.
    (1d6)[6] ; then the required number of surges to get back to 24.
    Also (1d20+1)[17] Acrobatics for backflip
    (1d20+7)[24] for history

9. - Top - End - #129
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh: Are they gone?

Neesh assists Kurchek in searching for secret doors.

Spoiler
    Show
    4 healing surges puts me back at full HP. Then (1d20+5)[13] perception-to look around.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: Feelin Good.

Boddan will also take a look around for a way down. The dwarf will hand his mostly full stein to Gondlir as he passes the sitting human.

"Good scrap" the dwarf grunts as he passes the ale.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception to search: (1d20+7)[9]
    Dungeoneering to assist my search: (1d20+9)[29]

Also, I'll use 4 surges while I look around putting me at an even 35/35 and with 4 surges left.
    All our surges and encounter powers are ready again after 6 hours of nonstrenuous activity. (I believe)

While passing close to Neesh while they search around, the dwarf will whisper to her:

"Tougher den y'look" with a wink.

11. - Top - End - #131

GnomeWizardGuy

Precursory Search

Boddan walks the perimeter of the walls, and hits them with the haft of his axe, noticing they are hollow.

Kurchek and Boddan begin to poke and prod around the place. As Boddan mentions that he thinks there are more levels to this bunker, Kurchek lifts up the main tapestry and says that he thinks that Boddan is probably right.

Behind the big tapestry in the main room is a staircase leading down. To either side of the staircase on this floor, hallways run off in either direction, probably to the tapestries in the study rooms.

Gondlir's admittedly decent knowledge of history doesn't reveal anything beyond what Zocor has already told the party.

Spoiler
    Show
    In between combats, we will often want to cover more ground in one post. So try to do "if-then" statements in your spoilers and to roll any checks you might be making.

Boddan: Your dungeoneering check tells you what Kurchek found behind the tapestry.

Kurchek: You guys are just here to see what the place was guarding, and, if it is guarding one thing valuable, then you take that back to the Count. Anything else you can keep, because he didn't ask for anything else.

Gondlir: How many healing surges is that, exactly?
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-14 at 09:43 PM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

"Let's head down, but let's be a little more careful this time, eh? Stick together, kiddies!"

Kurchek readies his spear and raises his torch, marching down the stairs unless someone stops him with a better idea.

Spoiler
    Show
    If I'm not mistaken, I've still got my torch lit and in hand. If not, I'll light one. I'll go first if no one else volunteers to go. If, once at the bottom, neither hallway offers any clues as to where it leads, I'll listen, look, touch, smell, and taste in both directions to get a feel. Barring nothing special, I'll randomly pick a direction and go that way.

Perception: (1d20+3)[7]
    Insight: (1d20+8)[15]

13. - Top - End - #133
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Spoiler
    Show
    3 healing surges: first- 6+6, then two more +2 original hp=24
    Last edited by Jing Ke; 2008-12-15 at 12:44 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134

GnomeWizardGuy

A Short Rest:

After the nearly lethal combat, the party decides to take a breather, despite Kurchek's enthusiasm to continue. Sitting on the various benches, but avoiding the bug-ridden beds, the party patches themselves up, while Gondlir disperses sarcastic, though humorous, comments about everyone's poor performance, which raises his spirits more than anyone elses, though they all still enjoy it.

Zocor lights a small fire from a pile of bench debris with a wave, and the dwarves use it and a pot of water to sterilize bandages, making their rounds to staunch a few of the still bleeding wounds. They check Neesh to see if the poison did any further harm, but find it did not, so she slumps back down on the bench and nurses the claw mark on her side. The mage waves his hand about his clothes to clean them of dust and blood. The mess vanishes with a swipe.

Neesh quickly gets bored and takes a short walk and precursory look around the area. She pulls the tapestries away in the studies, and sees that they do indeed lead to hollow areas in the walls. She notices the worn down and eaten up condition of many of the books, and peeks through some holes rotted into the chests. But she doesn't see anything specific on her quick walk by.

Then, after about ten minutes, they all feel significantly refreshed, and decide they should get a move on before another group less friendly than Pierre's decides to come and take over.

They head downstairs, Kurchek in the lead with his torch.

Spoiler
    Show
    Next post begins floor two.

I won't discuss short rests every time you guys take them unless something important is going on, but I wanted to give an image of what was going on, and I hope I didn't make your characters do anything they wouldn't otherwise.

The two side passages I described are on your current floor and seem only to lead back to the tapestries in the studies. You can explore them later if you want, but for now, I am going to move us onward. Yeah, this is an extremely linear dungeon, but I want to complete it and see how long it takes before I try to stop us after every combat with route choices. After this, I'll probably be running a more event-style campaign than anything. But I wanted to see how you guys would fare against a few combats first.

Neesh: That was your perception check for looking for secret doors.

Zocor: He uses 4 healing surges with one or two of Kurchek's Words, putting him at full hit points and with 2 surges left for the day.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-15 at 09:28 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135

GnomeWizardGuy

Darkness

As the group gathers into the landing, the same sound they heard eariler rings out around them, echoing in the tiny space: the sound of metal on stone. Again, time seems to slow around them, and again dust jumps up in the air a moment, then settles back down again.

They walk down a set of ill-repaired stairs into a basement covered in debris and, in place, the bones of small animals. Their torch flickers, casting wavering lights on a single stone pillar to their right, which is heavily engraved with archaic runes of some arcane nature. The pillar is encircled by four torch stands, though none of the torches is lit. In what must be the center of the room are three concentric circles, printed in some kind of white, faintly glowing dust, written in runes much like the ones around the pillar. The circle is surrounded by debris, which, in some places, looks like it has come from the floor simply spiking up haphazardly, but not a single spike, nor a single rock lies within the outer rim of the circle.

As the party peers around, something or somethings shuffle around in the darkness ahead, with the sound of stone scraping on stone.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative checks would be handy as you describe this action. I'm going to give each of you one action, so make wise use of it. I reserve the right to interrupt your turn, at which point, I will roll initiative for you.

Knowledge checks are free actions, but I will go ahead and tell you that History checks probably won't help you anymore for this bunker.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: Here Ugly...

Boddan moves off to the left to light the torches on the pillar of that side of the room, leaving those on the closest pillar to someone else. The dwarf moves warily but quickly expecting some form of nasty to pounce from the darkness very soon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+1)[21]

Move to 4-K
    Minor & Standard to light a torch and light a few of the others on the pillar.

This is assuming there is a pillar in 4-L

17. - Top - End - #137

GnomeWizardGuy

A Rocky Start, wink!

As Boddan gets the torch lit, a voice yells out from the darkness. "We must not let them free the creature." Then arcane words come out in the same voice, unintelligible to those without knowledge in these things. The ground under Boddan's feet glows, and a jagged rock erupts from it. He can't dodge completely out of the way, and the rough edges scrape up his side. The spike slides back into the ground as though it had never existed.

Spoiler
    Show
    Zocor is up. Mysterious dudes on deck. Boddan in the wings.

Don't forget the options of Readying actions and Delaying actions are available to you.

Initiative

Spoiler
    Show
    Zocor 25
    Shieldbearers 24
    Boddan 23
    Lyndor 20
    Kurchek 19
    Neesh 16
    Gondlir 15+
    Stone Turtles 15

Zocor: You made your arcana check. He was casting a rock spell.

Boddan: Hit by Rock Spell for 6 damage.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-16 at 12:56 AM.

18. - Top - End - #138

GnomeWizardGuy

I always knew Eladrin were shady

Zocor runs up to the pillar to provide himself some cover, and then flicks his hand at a larger rock in the rubble ahead, it quickly bursts into bright light. Blinking after having their cloak of darkness abruptly torn away are two turtles, about the size of a dog. Their skin seems to be flaky and gray, while their shell looks to be made of solid granite.

Behind them are two twisted humanoids. They seemed to be half-man, half-turtle, but their faces are twisted and mottled green. Their upper lips come down crookedly over their lower lips, making it look as they are perpetually frowning. Their hands have different numbers of digits on them, three, four, or five. They are armed with curved longswords, shields made of heavy turtle shells, and are clad in scale armor.

Zocor extends his hand and snaps his fingers, and a scorching blast erupts between three of the creatures. His burst singes the Turtle, but the two Shieldbearers are able to bring their shields up in time to block the blast.

The first Shieldbearer waits, surveying the battlefield. The second gurgle-roars and charges Boddan. His sword swipes at Boddan, who stumbles back at the onslaught, still shaky from the erupting stone. Boddan places a fist against the pillar to steady himself and breathe deep. The man-thing takes advantage of his hit to continue hedging Boddan in with his sword and shield.

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan is up. Lyndor is on deck. Kurchek is chompin at the bit.

Turtle2: Takes 10 damage.

Boddan: Sword hits for 9 damage, and you are marked.

Shieldbearer 1: Delays.

Shieldbearer 2: Moves and then Charges. You all noted (with Insight) that he skirted the big circles in the middle when charging across would have been easier.

Marked: The Marked condition means that you get a -2 to hit anyone other than the person who marked you.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: That shield doesn't make you many friends, does it?

20/35 AC 13 Fort 15 ref 12 Will 12
    Marked

Boddan looks at the turtle-man bemusedly, glances to the darkess beyond to where his quarry lies, and darts off to find the pansy magic user...

But not without another look at the weapon toting turtle.

"Haha, I musta drank mor'n I thought!"

BUT!

As the dwarf steps away from the turtle, it quickly moves in to allow no room for Boddan to escape.

"Allright, Let's do this than."

Spoiler
    Show
    Move: Shift to 3-J with the turtle quickly stepping in to the dwarf's previous position.
    Minor: 2nd Wind, +8 hp & +2 Defences not included above
    Standard: Twin Strike vs Tuuuurtle
    (next post)

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Boddan; 2008-12-17 at 11:02 PM.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

MH Hit: (1d20+5)[24]
    MH Dmg: (1d10+5)[10]
    OH Hit: (1d20+5)[13]
    OH Dmg: (1d10+5)[11]

21. - Top - End - #141

GnomeWizardGuy

Slow and Steady wins the rave

The turtle grins as it steps into Boddan's vacated space, but the grin dissipates as Boddan's axe slams into his shield, jarring his arm. He nimbly avoids Boddan's second blow.

Silence comes from the darkness.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek is up. Neesh is on deck. Gondlir in the wings.

Don't worry about the delayed guys, if they go in between your turns, I will just retcon it a little bit and provide detailed maps. They probably will wait until you are all done though.

Neesh: Because of your rogue-ness, you have combat advantage agains the Stone Turtles, since they haven't acted yet. That means you can add Sneak Attack damage against them.

Shieldbearer 2: Takes 7 damage (you can't add your strength to twin strike attacks).

Lyndor: either readies or delays, you can't tell.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

"Hold on, Boddan! I'll provide ya with some assistance! Stick together, kiddies!"

Kurchek moves to the closest stone pillar, lights the torch on it with his torch, and runs over to where Boddan is battling the Turtle Soldier!

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: HP 26/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 15

I'd like to shift one square to E-4 as a move action. I'd like to light the torch in the sconce on that pillar as a minor action. I'd like to Run (+2 movement but grant combat advantage and incur a -5 penalty to attack rolls made this turn), trading my standard action for another move action, up and around Boddan, ending my movement (7 squares) in L-3, hopefully gaining cover from any ranged attacks and melee attacks from the Turtle Soldier.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh: Time to "shred" these turtles, or perhaps prepare some "turtle soup..."

HP 22/22;AC 15; Fort 11;Ref 15;Will 13

Neesh stealthily sidles past Zocor as he cowers behind a pillar, mumbling something about sedimentary salmonella, and creeps up beside one of the large grumpy-looking turtles. Shortsword in hand, she drives it toward a reasonably squishy-looking opening.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dazling Strike vs T1, move to space D9.
    attack: (1d20+6)[24]
    damage: (3d6+3)[16] sneak attack +2d6; target dazed until end of turn.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Gondlir: Half-shell hernia

Gondlir blinks...pauses a moment, and covers his mouth as he begins to giggle.

"Pbtttt... Bwahahahah, what a strange looking creature, next you'll be telling me a were-rat will join the fray, and then perhaps a man-bunny, or a rhinoceros with an arquebus! Perhaps all of you turtles would enjoy some specific ethnic cuisine?"

As Gondlir blathers on, not really thinking about what he's saying, he follows close after Neesh, attacking the same stone-covered abomination as she.

Spoiler
    Show
    Pull around Zocor's pillar and jump into E10, careful not to step within the circle, as some mischief would surely thus arise.

Warlord's favor on T1, or as I like to refer to him, "Titian the Turtle"
    (1d20+6)[11]-ATT
    (4d4+4)[14]-DAM-Effect-Neesh gets +3 power bonus to hit, 1+int modifier, tactical presence

25. - Top - End - #145

GnomeWizardGuy

The Players: Kurchek lights the torch ensuring that quarter of the room will stay lit as he runs forward to Boddan's aid. Neesh and Gondlir attempt to maneuver around the Stone Turtle, and though Gondlir misses it, Neesh's blade strikes true, carving a large chunk out of the stone-like flesh.

Lyndor: From the darkness, a voice issues forth, commanding the creatures into action and warning them of the dire results of failure. They all seem to become more resolved, and are quicker to maneuver. The Shieldbearer facing the Dwarves quickly steps back, able to shift even into the rocks. The Stone Turtle on Neesh and Gondlir steps back for a more clear view. The other creatures move closer to the party. You hear no sounds to indicate that Lyndor has moved.

Stone Turtles: The second Stone Turtle moves up behind Gondlir, and both it and the first turtle open their mouths. The sound of stone hitting stone echoes around the room as rock shards fly from the turtles mouths in a barrage around the pair. Neesh is buffeted from both sides, but Gondlir is only hit by the first, and takes incidental damage from the second.

A third turtle runs out of the darkness across the stones and blasts the Dwarves with its rock breath, hitting Kurchek full on, but Boddan is able to deflect some of the blast due to his second wind.

Shieldbearer 1: The second Turtle-man steps into the space left by the stone turtle and swipes at Gondlir, but Gondlir cleanly parries the blow.

Zocor: Zocor waves his hands around twice to better light the area he is in. Thinking the dwarves can handle themselves, Zocor focuses on the things at the far end of the room. He snaps his fingers, and a column of fire centers on the first Stone Turtle. The blast engulfs the turtle in flames, but again the shieldbearer is too fast with his shield.

Shieldbearer 2: The second Shieldbearer steps back into his old square and attacks Boddan. His sword lashes out at the dwarf, continuing to keep him in check.

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan is up. Kurchek is on deck. Neesh and Gondlir are in the wings.

This is all pretty confusing. If you guys want to wait to post until I can send an actual map, then that is fine. If you think you understand the positions of things, then go ahead and take your turns. Zocor will light more of the map up when I can change the map...that is, if he isn't in danger. Also, you guys can tell him to do things if you want, and that will take precedent to what I do.

Shieldbearers: It is clear that the shieldbearers have an ability that allows them to shift one square as an immediate reaction to follow anyone who shifts or moves away. Immediate Reactions can only be used once a round, and only on other people's turns. So, if Gondlir allows Neesh to shift, for example, then the turtle can't follow her.

Neesh and Gondlir: You guys had to charge in order to make it to the turtle, which means you had to make basic attacks. So, Gondlir still has his Warlord's Favor and Neesh still has her Dazing Strike.

Hits and Damage:

Spoiler
    Show
    Neesh: Rock blast hits for 6. Rock blast hits for 8.

Gondlir: Rock blast hits for 3 (half damage). Rock blast hits for 8.

Kurchek: Rock blast hits for 10.

Boddan: Rock blast hits for 5. Sword hits for 8, and you are marked.

Stone Turtle 1: Neesh hits it for 16 damage, and it is bloodied. Zocor hits it for 6 damage.

What happened on peeps' turns:

Spoiler
    Show
    Neesh: Hit T1 for 16 damage.

Gondlir: Missed T1.

Zocor: Move and Minor actions: Light on nearby rocks (one in pile to his left, one around circle). Standard action: Scorching Blast on F12. He hits T1 for 6 damage (so T1 is bloodied, and T2 and S2 are damaged, but not bloodied).

Lyndor: Commanded. Allowed all his allies to shift one square and gain 5 temporary hps.

Shieldbearer 2: (Shift to K5 from command.) Shift to K4. Attack Boddan.

Turtle 1: (Shift back to F12 from command.) Used Rock Blast on Neesh and Gondlir (a close blast 3 attack).

Turtle 2: (Shift from command.) Move to F9. Standard to rock blast Neesh and Gondlir.

Turtle 3: (Shift forward from command) Move to J5. Standard to rock blast Boddan and Kurchek.

Shieldbearer 1: (Shift to F11 from command) Shift to E11. Standard to attack Gondlir.

Alright guys, I can't get you an updated map because of where I am and my current editing software, so I am going to list the squares in which people currently are (only for the people who have changed positions since the last map. So, use the last map, but put people here:

Final Positions:

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: L3.

Neesh: D11, because D9 is taken up by the pillar.

Gondlir: E10.

Turtle 1: F12.

Turtle 2: F9.

Turtle 3: J5.

Shieldbearer 1: F11.

Shieldbearer 2: K4.

Status of Bad Dudes:

Spoiler
    Show
    Stone Turtle 1: Has taken 17 damage (after temp hps taken out), and is bloodied.

Stone Turtle 2: Has taken 10 damage. Has 5 temp hps.

Shieldbearer 2: Has taken 7 damage. Has 5 temp hps.

New Initiative:

Spoiler
    Show
    Zocor 25
    Shieldbearer2 24
    Boddan 23
    Kurchek 19
    Neesh 16
    Gondlir 15++
    Lyndor 15+
    Stone Turtles 15
    Shieldbearer1 14
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-12-21 at 10:37 AM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: There's Nothin for it

15/35; AC13; Fort15; Ref12; Will12
    Marked & Bloodied

Boddan glances back at the approaching Kurchek:

"Careful, th'rocks bite!" says the dwarf with a silly grin and returns his attention to the tuuuurtle.

Spoiler
    Show
    Twin Strike a-go-go
    MH (1d20+5)[16]
    MH (1d10+2)[12]
    OH (1d20+5)[7]
    OH (1d10+2)[5]

I sincerely doubt I'll drop him but if I do, move to 8-L

Also, I <3 heals =D (3 surges left)

27. - Top - End - #147
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Kurchek: Astounded

"Hey there, Neesh! Gondlir! I said STICK TOGETHER! And I didn't mean just with each other! What's wrong - d'ya not understand Common? HAR HAR HAR! ....... AGH THE ROCKS! THEY HURT!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: HP - 16/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 15; Astounded.

Kurchek will strongly suggest that Gondlir and Neesh try to stay with the rest of the party, or at least, if they are going to go elsewhere, NOT go where there are MORE enemies than the area that the other half of the party, which acted first, has already gone to. [afterthought] In the nicest way possible. [/afterthought]

He will then use a minor action to cast Healing Word on Boddan.

Boddan, spend a Healing Surge and also regain an additional (1d6+3)[6] hit points.

I would then like to attack S2 with Righteous Brand.

Righteous Brand vs. AC
    Attack: (1d20+5)[11]
    Damage: (1d8+3)[6]

If Righteous Brand hits, then Boddan gets +3 to hit S2 with all of his attacks on his next turn.

Lastly, I would like to shift to M-3, unless it was obvious that the crazy rock blast attack would hit me there, too. If it IS obvious that I would still be hit if I was in M-3, I would like to shift to K-2 instead.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Forgot my quarry on turtle man:
    (1d6)[6]

hp+14= 29/35, thanks Kurchek!

29. - Top - End - #149
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh: Turtles and Tinsel

Bloodied
    HP 8/22;AC 15; Fort 11;Ref 15;Will 13

Neesh shakes her head to get all the little pieces of gravel out of ears, then leaps back at T1.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry we forgot to account for charges last time, that was Joe's fault... At least that's what I'm going with.

Dazling Strike again against T2 if he's near enough, if not then go after T1
    attack:(1d20+6)[10]
    damage: (1d6+3)[4]

30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Gondlir: A Mirthful Melee

"I'm sure these turtles have less than adequete sanitary facilities down here!! What do you want from me? I've been accosted by bats, the shambling dead and now these great earthen abominations... Just stab them already Neesh!

Spoiler
    Show

Ok guys, Kat and I went home for Xmas without the sourcebook, so this will be my only post until about the 27th at the earliest. Attack T1 again, heal Neesh. Also, I reposted because I got overzealous and posted out of order, so my bad, although I admit to nothing with the charging thing.

Warlord's favor against the bloodied stone turtle or T1,
    ATT: (1d20+6)[23]
    DAM: (4d4+4)[10]
    then action point and Inspiring Word to Neesh