New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Sarkomand, City of Kings (IC)

Entitled: Why Wizards are Awesome...

The Players: Boddan and Kurchek find their weapons clattering against the turtle man's shield. Neesh misses as well. But Gondlir's blade strikes true, driving through the turtle's shell, and confounding it to open it to Neesh's next attack.

Lyndor: Maniacal cackling arises from the darkness, followed by arcane murmurs, and rock erupts under Gondlir's feet. The rock cracks into him from below.

Shieldbearer 1: The first Shieldbearer swings at Neesh, but she nimbly sidesteps the blade. He stands his ground to continue to harry the two party members, and snaps his deformed beak at them.

Turtles: The first turtle seems to have collected himself and steps to one side to blast Neesh and Gondlir with rocks, but they are ready this time and both jump over the knee high spray. The second turtle moves towards Gondlir and bites at him, but doesn't find purchase on the warlord's armor. The third turtle finds Boddan easy prey, and a decent defender by way of making things want to attack him. It's beak sinks into the skin of his leg.

Zocor Zocor has no idea what to do, as his comrades are now split and he can't aid them both. He decides to use the old mage trick of catching as many things as he can inside of an area and runs down into the circle area. A quick wave of his hand lights a rock at his feet, revealing another, more grotesque turtle man pointing a wand over a pile of wooden rubble. Changing his plans now that he might be able to catch Lyndor with his burning hands, Zocor decides to take a chance and points his wand at Lyndor while throwing a hand out which sprinkles dust into the area. The enemies near the bottom begin to blink and move sluggishly. He is trying to put them to Sleep. They all start to stumble and move sluggishly.

"Boddan, step back, so I can get a clear shot at them."

Shieldbearer 2: The second Shieldbearer continues to piss off Boddan, clipping him and continuing to harry him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan is up. Kurchek on deck. Neesh and Gondlir in the wings.

Gondlir: You still have your action point, because your Inspiring Word is a minor action. So you shifted, healed, and attacked. No AP spent.

Neesh: This is where you can get handy. You have Sly Flourish, and some of these guys are about to be unconscious (hopefully). As a Standard Action, you can coup de grace someone who is unconscious. That means you use any attack power you can normally use against them. If you hit (unconscious guys get -5 to all defenses), it is automatically a crit, and they give you combat advantage, so it is a sneak attack crit. With your shortsword and Sly Flourish, you would deal 24 damage to a guy automatically (because crits maximize damage). If that is greater than his bloodied value (half his hp), then he dies outright. I will tell you that 24 damage is higher than most things bloodied value at this point.

What Happened:

Spoiler
    Show
    Gondlir Hits T1 for 10 damage, giving Neesh +3 to hit on her next attack against it.

Lyndor: Hits Gondlir with Rock Spell for 8 damage.

Shieldbearers: Shieldbearer 1 attacks Neesh, but misses, and he does not move. Shieldbearer 2 attacks Boddan and hits for 9 damage, and Boddan is marked, and he also does not move.

Turtles: T1 shifts to F13 and uses Rock Blast on Neesh and Gondlir, missing both of them. T2 bites at Gondlir and misses. T3 bites at Boddan and crits for 10 damage.

Zocor: Moves to G8. Minor to light a rock. Standard to cast Sleep centered in H12. Hits everyone.

Damage

Spoiler
    Show
    Gondlir: Rock spell hits for 8 damage.

Boddan Bite crits for 10 damage. Sword hits for 9 damage, and Boddan is marked.

T1, S1, T3, and L Hit by sleep. Slowed (save ends). On first failed save, they fall unconscious (save ends).

Bad Guy Status:

Spoiler
    Show
    Turtle 1: Has taken 27 damage, and is bloodied. Is slowed (save ends). Neesh gets +3 to attack it.
    Turtle 2: Has taken 10 damage. Has 5 temp hps. Is slowed (save ends)
    Shieldbearer 1: Has 5 temp hps. Is slowed (save ends).
    Shieldbearer 2: Has taken 7 damage. Has 5 temp hps.
    Lyndor: Is slowed (save ends).
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2009-01-05 at 05:10 AM.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: Call me Shredder

10/35 AC13 Fort15 Ref12 Will 12
    Bloodied & Marked

Boddan is tired of seeing this man-turtle in front of him... breathing no less!

Spoiler
    Show

Twin strike on shield bearer:
    MH (1d20+5)[24]
    MH (1d10+2)[11]
    OH (1d20+5)[24]
    OH (1d10+2)[4]

Action point for another Twin Strike:
    MH (1d20+5)[20]
    MH (1d10+2)[12]
    OH (1d20+5)[16]
    OH (1d10+2)[8]

And move: shift to L-3

The dwarf takes cover behind part of the pillar. As the shield bearer predictably steps into the gap left by the withdrawing slayer, the dwarf grins as he pictures the back of this abomination taking the brunt of the wizard's magics.
    Last edited by Boddan; 2009-01-05 at 08:05 PM.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Forgot zee damn quarry again...
    (1d6)[1]

Also, I forgot about Kurchek's righteous brand on me which gave me +3 to hit.
    Which may have made all of my attacks hit which would make me happy in my pants.
    Mmhmm.

EDIT: "Which" is the word of the day by the way

EDIT #2: NM, I reread it and I spose Righteous Brand has to hit
    Last edited by Boddan; 2009-01-05 at 08:07 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Kurchek casts his gaze at Boddan and he is bathed in a watery blue light, healing his wounds. He then moves out from behind the pillar towards the turtle and strikes!

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: HP - 16/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 15

Kurchek will use his minor action to cast Healing Word on Boddan.

Boddan, spend a Healing Surge and regain an additional (1d6+3)[9] hit points.

He will then take a move action to move up and around Boddan, ending in I-3.

He will then take his standard action to attack T-3 with Righteous Brand. If it hits, Boddan will get a +3 to hit T-3 on his next turn with a melee attack, if he chooses to try.

Righteous Brand: (1d20+5)[8]
    Damage: (1d8+3)[10]

5. - Top - End - #155
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

27/35 AC13 Fort15 Ref12 Will 12
    Marked

Rock on Kurchek =)

6. - Top - End - #156
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh: Off with his head!

Taking advantage of the opening, much in keeping with her particular idiom, Neesh flourishes...slyly and jabs her shortsword into the slumbering turtle.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attempt to coup de grace turtle as per DM's suggestion : attack- (1d20+6)[10] and damage is automatically 24 I guess, if I hit.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

GondlirWhen opportunists fail!
    bloodied 11/24 hp, fort 15, ref 14, will 12

Gondlir draws close to T1, and expecting that Neesh's overenthusiastic attempt has failed, brings his falchion down on the turtle's head, congratulating himself for his cleverness.

Spoiler
    Show
    Inspiring word to me-self, then hopefully I can kill him with a regular attack. [roll0] +2 blade opportunist. DAM- [roll1]

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry I dicked-up. I'm rerolling here: ATT (1d20+8)[19] +2 blade opportunist
    DAM- (2d4+4)[12]

9. - Top - End - #159
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

They's not asleep yet! They have to fail a save that takes place at the start of their turn and THAN they go zzz. Until than, they're merely slowed.
    So no Coup De Grace yet... which means an update by Ms Kat (who can attack AND shift in a round)
    Gondlir is also in need of rolling for how much additional hp Neesh recovered last round with the inspiring word and for himself on this round.
    Also, should the two of you flank a common enemy, Neesh gets sneak attack. You can obtain flanking safely by use of shifts until in position. Gondlir would also get ye ole combat advantage in case of flanking, which is nice.
    Gondlir can also make use of his Wolf Pack at-will attack to speed the shifting to flanking position transition along...rather than a basic melee attack. theyre both Str vs AC and you get to do the shifty as well.
    Last edited by Boddan; 2009-01-18 at 06:03 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160

GnomeWizardGuy

Somewhere, Splinter Weeps...

Players: Boddan's two attacks ring true. The first bashes savagely into the Turtle-man's shield, splintering it and jarring the creature's arm. The second bites into its side, bloodying it. He steps back, knowing the Shieldbearer will follow him, and it does.

Then Kurchek follows up, sending a small prayer Boddan's way as he moves around. His attack, however, is unsuccessful.

As Neesh and Gondlir wait to see the outcome of this newfound Sleepiness, the turtles and men all attempt sluggish blows at them.

Shieldbearers: In response to Boddan's assault, the second Shieldbearer strikes back, swiping his sword down Boddan's exposed arm. The first Shieldbearer blinks sleep out of his eyes and lunges at Neesh, but his sluggish blade is easily parried. Afterwards, he slumps to the ground unconscious.

Turtles: All of the turtles bite out and miss gloriously. The two by Gondlir and Neesh slip into unconciousness.

Lyndor: Enraged, Lyndor holds out his hand in a clawed motion towards Zocor and a rock rips from the ground. The rock blasts into the wizard, scraping his lower leg. The turtle-mage shakes off the effects of the Sleep and continues his assault on Zocor.

Neesh and Gondlir: With their enemies incapacitated, the two spring into action. Neesh bends down to plunge her sword into the Shieldbearer's kidneys. It gives one last breathing sigh and dies. Gondlir sidles towards the more heavily wounded turtle, bringing his weapon down on it to finish it off.

Zocor: Assuming that the half-elf and human can finish off their sleeping enemies, Zocor turns his attentions to those on the dwarves. Without moving, he places his hands thumb to thumb and fans out his fingers. Burning Hands flows up into the two enemies

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan and Kurchek are up. Remaining bad guys are on deck.

Boddan: I am almost positive you used your action point in the last combat when you did a whirlwind attack followed by a twin strike. Also, you can't shift around the corner, so i just shifted you back.

Neesh and Gondlir: I'm going to assume you guys delay your actions to wait for sleeping, so they can continue as planned.

What Happened

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan: Hits Shieldbearer 2 for 16 damage. Shieldbearer shifts to follow him.

Shieldbearer 2: Hits Boddan.

Turtles: All miss!

Lyndor: Hits Zocor with Rock Spell.

Neesh: Kills Shieldbearer 1 by exceeding his bloodied value wih coup-de-grace.

Gondlir: Kills T1 by reducing its hp to 0.

Zocor: Crits T3 for 16 damage and hits Shieldbearer 2 with Burning Hands for 12 damage.

Damage taken by Players:

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan: Sword hits for 10 damage, and Boddan is marked.

Zocor: Rock Spell hits for 6 damage.

Bad Guy Status

Spoiler
    Show
    Shieldbearer 1: Dead.
    Shieldbearer 2: Has taken 30 damage. Bloodied.
    Turtle 1: Dead.
    Turtle 2: Has taken 10 damage. Has 5 temp hps. Is unconscious (save ends).
    Turtle 3: Has taken 11 damage.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: senses the end is very fuggin neigh ;)

17/35 AC13 Fort15 Ref12 Will 12
    Marked

Boddan looks at the shield bearer in front of him with a grin.

"Shoulda squared up ta somfin else, mate!"

Spoiler
    Show

Loves me the Twin Strike:
    MH: (1d20+5)[10]
    MH: (1d10+2)[10]
    OH: (1d20+5)[10]
    OH: (1d10+2)[11]

If that drops him, I'll shift to the East in preparation for circling the pillar and coming into flanking position on T3 next round.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sorry about the action point mishap, Christof. I misunderstood them being encounter-like abilities or gained again for a second battle in a day. In short, Toby dumb. Dumb as hell.

... and proceeds to swing very, very poorly. In fact, he begins to cry in shame. NO ONE LOOK!
    Last edited by Boddan; 2009-01-20 at 08:04 PM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Kurchek: Taking It Easy

Kurchek will silently move towards his friend Boddan and take a swing at the bloody Shieldbearer.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: HP - 16/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 15

Move action to shift to J-3.

Standard action to attack S-2 with Righteous Brand.

Righteous Brand vs AC: (1d20+5)[16]
    Damage: (1d8+3)[4]

If it hits, Boddan will get +3 to hit S-2 on his next turn.

13. - Top - End - #163

GnomeWizardGuy

Victory! Finish Them!

Boddan and Kurchek: Boddan's arms are weary from the long-standing battle with the turtle man, so his blows are easily deflected by the Shieldbearer. But Boddan knows his opponent is tired too, so he steps back around the pillar. The Shieldbearer must follow him to keep Boddan from using cover. Then Kurchek steps up from behind and stabs forward with his spear, using a flanking maneuver, but the stoneturtle next to him distracts him, and he deals minimal damage. The shieldbearer, however, is on death's doorstep, and Boddan is inspired to finish him for all kinds of reasons.

Shieldbearer 2: The shieldbearer ignores his backdoor burglar and continues his unrelenting assault on Boddan. He takes good advantage of Boddan's weariness and the dwarf catches a bloody tear across his forehead just as he dodges back to save the top of his head.

Turtles: Lyndor yells out something in an unintelligible language, and the turtle near Kurchek shifts to its left. It seems to have built up a goodly amount of rocks in its mouth, but it waits to unload them, aiming them towards the dwarves. The second Turtle remains in peaceful slumber, probably dreaming of a time when it thought it would live to be one hundred.

Lyndor: "Finally, a true threat! Ah-ha. Haha! You will make a fine new specimen eladrin. I'm sure you won't mind if I use your body once you are done with it!" Lyndor holds out his other hand, and flings another rock spell Zocor's way, but Zocor's natural quickness carries him out of the way without a scratch.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gondlir and Neesh are up. Zocor is on deck. The dwarfs are in the wings.

Boddan: Sword hits for 10 damage, and he is marked.

Status of Bad Guys:

Spoiler
    Show
    Shieldbearer 2: Has taken 34 damage. Bloodied. Boddan gains +3 to hit him with melee attacks on his next round.
    Turtle 2: Has taken 10 damage. 5 temp hps. Is unconscious (save ends).
    Turtle 3: Has taken 11 damage. Readied action. (Recharged Stone Breath)

14. - Top - End - #164
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh: Let Sleeping Dogs Die!

Neesh dashes forward invigorated by her latest stabbing success, and once again slyly plunges her weapon into the next turtle.

Spoiler
    Show
    sly flourish, to hit: (1d20+6)[25], and 24 damage again!

15. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Gondlir:ATTACK!!! or fail miserably and suffer some life-altering injury that my or may not result in slitting my wrists in the stable washrooms, and between sobs, I shall look down at the (figurative or literal) mutilated stub of my life, and long for a happier time...

Gondlir, charges toward Lyndor bellowing obscenities such as "Darn frecking tortoise!" and "Insufferable Salmonela-toting Testudine!" (I'm assuming the mage is some kind of large turtle as well). He attacks, and shouts encouragement to himself in the process.

Spoiler
    Show
    15/24 hp, fort 15, ref 14, will 12

I would use pin the foe on Lyndor, but seeing as how nobody is close enough to help me flank him, I shall just attack for now, and use inspiring word on myself. ATT: (1d20+6)[9] DAM: [roll]2d4+4[roll]

16. - Top - End - #166
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Spoiler
    Show
    DAM try bumber foo!!! (2d4+4)[8]

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: goes after Zocor

7/35 AC13 Fort15 Ref12 Will 12
    Marked & Bloodied

Spoiler
    Show

I'm doin this thinking that:
    -Im in M-3
    -S2 is in L-3
    -Kurchek is in K-3
    -T3 is in J/K-4
    ???
    If not, alter as needed pwease!

The slayer wheezes out, "This ..*huff huff* ..time ..*huff*.. I MEAN IT!"

And swings his axes once more at the shieldbearer!

Spoiler
    Show

Twin Strike with +3 to-hit from Kurchek and +2 flanking?
    Edit: they both hit without the flanking anyhow, no matter!
    MH: (1d20+10)[22]
    MH: (1d10+2)[3]
    OH: (1d20+10)[24]
    OH: (1d10+2)[6]

If it looks like T3 is waiting for his shield bearing ally to move and/or die before spitting those rocks out, I'll:
    -either shift behind the pillar for cover
    -or grab the falling turtle man as he breathes his last... and use him as the shield, HA!
    Last edited by Boddan; 2009-01-23 at 10:47 PM.

18. - Top - End - #168

GnomeWizardGuy

Neesh's sword plunges into the sleeping turtle, finishing it off. Gondlir runs at Lyndor, swinging his weapon wildly and missing.

Seeing the dwarves in trouble, Zocor continues his assault, this time aiming a magic missle at the turtle on Kurchek. The missle blasts into the turtle's back, and it starts to bleed from its bruises and wounds.

Boddan's first axe catches under the turtle-man's shield, pushing it back, as his second axe carves deep into its neck. He wraps his arm around the creature as it falls, but the sharp rocks pierce through the body's soft arms and legs, spearing into the dwarf. Both Kurchek and Boddan are hit.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek is up. Lyndor is on deck. Neesh and Gondlir in the wings.

Kurchek: Stone breath hits for 8 damage.

Boddan: Stone breath hits for 8 damage.

Status of Bad guys:

Spoiler
    Show
    Turtle 3: Has taken 18 damage, and is bloodied.

Lyndor: Just fine.

Everyone else: Dead.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Kurchek will move up to the turtle and attack it after spending a minor action to use his second wind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: HP- 12/26 (after second wind) - 6/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 15

Righteous Brand: (1d20+5)[16]
    Damage: (1d8+3)[11]

If it hits, Boddan gets +3 to hit it next turn.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: had a good run

The slayer gets struck hard in the noggin by a piece of spewed rock piercing the once-shieldbearer.
    The injury is telling and lays the dwarf low.
    Spoiler
    Show

Save vs Death! (1d20)[6]
    Last edited by Boddan; 2009-01-25 at 09:44 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171

GnomeWizardGuy

Sorry guys!, forgot it was my turn.

Kurchek steps up to the turtle and cracks it in the head with his spear. Someday, he will give Boddan a real bonus to hit, but for now, Boddan is dying.

Lyndor continues his mad assault on Zocor, curling his other hand and bringing up another rock from underneath the wizard. But by this time, Zocor is dancing circles around the turtle-wizard, and he has no problem anticipating the attack to sidestep it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Neesh and Gondlir are up. Zocor is on deck. Turtle 3 is in the wings.

Lyndor: Standard action to use Rock Spell. Missed.

Status of Bad Guys:

Spoiler
    Show
    Turtle 3: Has taken 29 damage, and is bloodied.
    Lyndor: Is fine.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh: Better late than never

Neesh, having slain her share of the angry turtles, rests for a moment. Seeing that nobody else is going to help, and that Boddan has fallen, she readies her crossbow and fires at the remaining turtle, her apparent mortal adversary.

Spoiler
    Show
    I don't have the map with me, since it's in Joe's email. So if I can't use my crossbow to hit Turtle 3, just have me move/fire (whatever) at Lyndor.

Nimble Strike

to attack : (1d20+5)[16] to damage (1d6+3)[4] then use the shift as needed to hit the target.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Gondlir Operation Turtle-Topple!
    15/24 hp, fort 15, ref 14, will 12

Gondlir levels his falchion and charges at Lyndor again, this time with considerably more tenacity.

Infernal turtle-mage, abomination unto...turtles everywhere! Damn ye, you've got me so angry I can't even form a proper taunt... I'll make hairpins out of you!

Spoiler
    Show
    Pin the Foe on Lyndor

ATT (1d20+6)[24]
    DAM (6d4+4)[20] Hopefully, someone else is adjacent to him?

24. - Top - End - #174

GnomeWizardGuy

So Very Close

Neesh flips up her crossbow, loading it as part of the same fluid motion, and shoots from the hip at the rampaging final turtle. As the turtle's head comes around to bite at Kurchek again, the bolt finds its eye, and it slumps down dead.

Gondlir swings wildly at Lyndor and clips him a good one. If only someone were here to help, then Lyndor wouldn't be able to just move out of the way to attack again, which is

Zocor watches as the crossbow bolt flies in front of his face and doesn't blink in the face of his wizard's duel. He lifts his wand and another bolt of force leaps from it, but Lyndor hides behind his makeshift wall. Disappointed, he waves his hand about to light up a few other places around the room.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek and Boddan are up. Lyndor is on deck.

Neesh: Were we at a table, with the map available, you would see that a shift or move isn't necessary for shooting the turtle, so I'm going to have you use your better attack for when you don't need to move: Sly Flourish.

Gondlir: No one is near him, but you dealt a significant amount of damage with your attack there! Since no one is near him, you can redo that, but it does last all battle.

Status of Bad Guys:

Spoiler
    Show
    Lyndor: Has taken 20 damage, and cannot shift if at least two of the party are adjacent to him.
    Everyone Else: Dead.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2009-02-10 at 10:11 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Kurchek: Tired!

Kurchek, seeing his friend fall, moves to assist him.

"Come on, Boddan! You're not done here yet..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Kurchek: HP- 12/26; AC 13; Fort 13; Ref 11; Will 15

Kurchek will shift to K-3 and attempt a Heal check on Boddan to Stabilize the Dying, removing Boddan's need to make any death saving throws until he takes damage again. If I fail, I'll keep making them until I succeed or Boddan is dead. I'll include 3 checks here for the sake of convenience.

First Heal: (1d20+8)[26] vs. DC 15
    Second Heal: (1d20+8)[16] vs. DC 15
    Third Heal: (1d20+8)[26] vs. DC 15

26. - Top - End - #176

GnomeWizardGuy

Lyndor's Last Stand

Apparently Boddan's wounds weren't too serious after all. Kurchek quickly administers first aid to the worst of the sword wounds, and Boddan's breathing stabilizes. He slumbers peacefully.

Lyndor steps backwards out of Gondlir's reach, twisting his broken turtle face into some semblance of a grin. He thrusts out his hand and curls his fingers up. Rock bursts from the ground below Gondlir and rips into his shin.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not going to send a new map. Lyndor is now in I-15. Gondlir and Neesh are up. Zocor is on deck. The dwarves are in the wings.

Gondlir: Rock Spell hits for 9 damage.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

Boddan: The light at the end of the tunnel is actually an "OPEN" sign...

The instant Boddan's head strikes the ground from his fall, he's whisked away to a dark tunnel with a bright light at the end. Upon nearing the light, the scene unfolds before him.

The light in fact is four lanterns over a tavern sign that reads boldly: Cheers! Heavy merry making can be heard through the walls and the slayer slowly opens the door and steps inside...

BODDAN! everyone yells at once to the amazed dwarf with steins raised.

They all know my name, the slayer thinks.

Boddan's hands are quickly filled with two full mugs in one and two very friendly lasses in the other.

"heh..HAHAHA. If'n I was knowin that eternity was lookin this good, Ida takin on all the devils and the dragons years ago!"

And as the slayer happily drains one of the tankards, he's yanked from his new favorite place.

The groggy image of Kurchek with one hand holding a sliver of rock he had pulled from Boddan's noggin and the other still on his head to stem the bleeding assaults the dwarf.

"Oh @#$* 'ell mate! Put that *@#$ rock back in me !@*# 'ead! I was two pints away from *#@$ these two $%^% beautiful women, but nah 'ere I am with your @*$& mug..."

"****!"

*Sigh* "ah well, I'll get over it." And with that, the dwarf passes out once more.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I win longest post without actually doing anything award!

28. - Top - End - #178
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Neesh To Shell with you!

Neesh charges at Lyndor from the side, attempting to encourage some kind of stratagem to unfold.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sly flourish: Shortsword
    to attack: (1d20+6)[12]
    to damage: (1d6+6)[8]

29. - Top - End - #179
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Gondlir As one! [heh heh]
    Bloodied
    6/24 hp, fort 15, ref 14, will 12

Gondlir barks orders to Neesh, even though he feels a bit like passing out.

Spoiler
    Show
    Wolf Pack Tactics- shift Neesh behind Lyndor, so perhaps she can get some attack of opportunity, or a "stab in the back" (did I coin a new term?!)
    ATT (1d20+6)[14]
    DAM (2d4+4)[10]

30. - Top - End - #180

GnomeWizardGuy

Lyndor, master of fates

Lyndor is surrounded, but he manages to fend off the heroes anyway. Still, he is trapped and does not want to move from his position, because Gondlir makes it clear there is no safe way to do that. So, instead, he cracks Gondlir upside his head with a newly drawn staff.

Zocor is not so lucky, and his magic missle flies wide.

Spoiler
    Show
    Boddan and Kurchek are up. Neesh and Gondlir are on deck and flanking (so you get +2 to hit him and Neesh adds +2d6 damage if she hits).

Gondlir: Staff hits for 5 damage. Save vs Staff Infection (I AM KIDDING! but you do take 5 damage).

Zocor: Zocor misses with his Magic Missle Spell.