New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Fate of Kas'arrata

Meovai

Alright, nothing to do but the usual thing. Meovai runs up, grabs the nearest undead and launches him towards where he remembers the door being, hopefully clearing a path.
    Spoiler
    Show

Ballista Throw; throws someone he successfully trips in a 60 foot line, damaging each creature along that line; I'd aim for maximum effect
    Trip Check: (1d20+24)[33]
    Damage for undead thrown and everyone on the line (6d6)[14]

If that works and a path is at all clear, his next turn (if I should be slow in responding) will be to charge through the path he just made and attempt to get into the house (through a window, jump up to the roof, etc) to help them; I'll try to post if I can, but if I don't, that's the direction he's headed for
    Homebrew
    Current Project (A sequel to Tome of Battle)
    Past Projects, some of which I may come back to
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baldric Sea Campaign Setting (work in progress)
    later version of the Sea Dog base class from it

2. - Top - End - #542
    Bugbear in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Ursa (and Brun)

Ursa begins picking up as many items of apparant importance as she can and begins squirreling them away in her pack. "What in particular are you looking for? Perhaps I can help you find it?"
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Keishara Embermist in A World Bound Together
    Bree Yark in Ages Past
    Jax in Graettin's Wake
    Dweomer
    Grimm Bloodaxe
    Bree Yark in Barrowmaze Grp 2
    Stelios
    Symballine
    Dra'ziw
    Dirge Darksong
    Justin Tyme

3. - Top - End - #543
    Titan in the Playground

((Bleh. Sorry about my absence. I just kinda got hooked into other things and didn't post much here- I was waiting to get back into the mood...))

Ka Yahn

The demon narrows his eyes, flames spurting from them as his clawed hand clenches over the amulet, tightening quite a bit but making sure not to crush it. Ka Yahn's shoulders tense and hunch, as if he were readying himself for some attack, even leaning over a little to better look the dwarf in the eyes. His anger is clear, but slowly it seems to evaporate, replaced by a very appropriately demonic smile that displays all of his very long and sharp teeth. He straightens, opens his hand and looks down at the unfinished jewelry.
    "I think not. I have plans for it... and though I would love to see the Hadrim fall, I have my doubts as to your level of honesty, dwarf.
    "Fear not... I doubt it will fall into its owner's hands."

He tightens his grip around it again, letting his massive clawed hand conceal it completely.
    "Now go before I kill you."
    He says to the dwarf, the anger in his voice returning and making the threat clear and vivid.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2008-12-23 at 11:37 AM.