New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Issues with BBcode tables

in this topic I tried to use a table. Although I a had a certain degree of succes, there are errors in the way it displays that I cannot explain.
    I'd like to add that I am familiar with BBcode and that I am a professional web developer. (iow, it's not that I don't understand how this code works)

It might of course be possible I am overlooking something, but I checked the BBcode very thourougly and I cannot find the errors.

So I suspect there is something wrong with the way the BB code is interpreted.

Also, another question: is it possible to use rowspan and colspan in the BBtables?
    Ein gutes Gedicht ist nicht dazu da, die Welt zu verbessern – es ist selbst ein Stück verbesserte Welt.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: Issues with BBcode tables

I glanced over it, I don't see what your specific issue is, but I found at least one unmatched 'tr' tag and one 'td' tag that had the wrong bracket around it.

If you let me know what your specific issue is with it, I can look more specifically. And, No, I don't think colspan is possible.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: Issues with BBcode tables

There's a few bugs in YaBB when it comes to tables as well... I think if you have 15ft. it doesn't show the cell for some reason, for one example. I had them written down somewhere.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. - Mark Twain
    Spoiler
    Show