New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Mighty Creatures IC Thread

For the last 30 years are so, witchdoctors of the Turtle Tribe have been gathering in a sacred grove near the First Village. They deliberated on all kinds of questions related to the welfare of the community. They recently decided to convert this place into an healing centre. The trees, the dolmens and the primitive altar kept in the grove were blessed by the female clergy of Wela.

(Creation of wonder: Grove of Healing. Consists of a small shrine and several huts similar to rondavels. The healing centre is constantly enchanted by witchdoctors.)

2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Cale

"Yes, were having a meeting. You were'nt invited beacuse your people are ravaging this planet and killing innocents. We have no need for those that would bring undue harm to others or take which does not belong to them,"
    responded Cale, giving Jackie a stern look, not a trace of a smile upon his features. He then turned towards the messanger and said, "The empire shall crumble, it was not meant to be. Instead it shall become the Federation of Xilscient. However...if you can aid us in making ti the federation easily and help with communication, I see no reason not to work with you."

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter190 View Post
    Cale

"Yes, were having a meeting. You were'nt invited beacuse your people are ravaging this planet and killing innocents. We have no need for those that would bring undue harm to others or take which does not belong to them,"
    responded Cale, giving Jackie a stern look, not a trace of a smile upon his features. He then turned towards the messanger and said, "The empire shall crumble, it was not meant to be. Instead it shall become the Federation of Xilscient. However...if you can aid us in making ti the federation easily and help with communication, I see no reason not to work with you."
    (Ok. So Turn 2)
    (You can make 2 Wonders during this turn since only one had been made. All Wonders refill, and everything that hasn't been done has been added to.)

Lador brings dire news, two great Witches have gone to war with eachother in the north to determine who is the greatest and who should be Loon's Preist. (Try to prevent the war from effecting your country.) Lador has used his single Major Act to invent astronomical, and navigational arts. The furthest reaches of the Chro Magnon empire have developed ports.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Jackie

Jackies features turned harder The bird lies, any and all we meet are treated the same, they either join us... or they don't. Ours is a TRUE empire, I can see why yours fell apart, you obviously of no understanding what it means to be an empire. Empires expand, and that's all we're doing, those who join us merge with our empire, those who don't are conquered. We kill no innocents, if you would raise a sword against someone offering you to be a part of something greater, you are not innocent. And "Ravaging"? We use no more resources than any, if you wish to place blame for the desert that surrounds the Empire, blame the petty ancients, who would curse their own people for not worshiping them.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

5. - Top - End - #155

Mort

Spoiler
    Show

Important note for chronology: To make the meeting a bit less chaotic, the following conversation between Cale and Mort will have occured before it.

"Of course they are abominations, and will turn on me. That is why I only branded the ones loyal to me. The unloyal that side with others will loose their brand, and will be harmed by sunlight, which I have taught my priests how to conjure at will. However, if you have an idea for dealing with them, please tell me what it is?"
    Mort thought long and hard, then replied: Personally, I'd rather have them destroyed than see them walking around on this world, but I suppose you wouldn't agree with that. And apart from their disgusting nature, they cause little harm to me. So I'm willing to make a proposal to you: I'm willing to spend some time looking into the nature of their curse and dispel it, so they can lead normal mortal lives, with a conscience and an end. They will no longer need their Lord's protection to be safe from the sun that way, and can live without the need for blood - sure they're feeding on animals now, but in times of anarchy, how long will it take before most of them step out of line?

In exchange for this, I would like your followers to become a part of 'this great afterlife I made', as you called it. I don't want to lay a claim on your followers' souls, in the contrary: I want to do this for their own good. Most of our powers don't reach inside the other place where the mortal souls journey to, and we don't know a lot about it. I do have full access to my Realm, on the other hand. I think it's safer if we know that our followers are actually rewarded after their deaths.

Spoiler
    Show
    While he's not speaking, Mort is still attending the meeting. Just reminding you all.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"I do not wish my people to live in an empire. The federation of tribes is a good idea. This way, the people do not loose their culture, yet gain a lot from trading.

I do not like war. Nothing positive comes out of it. However, it seems the witches to the North are threatening everyone, and I cannot let my people die because of some petty quarrel. The wild shaper druids are ready to fight for the tribe. The priestesses will stay behind to invoke the spirits."

7. - Top - End - #157

BardGuy

Cale

"You are right, you do treat everyone you meet the same...by offering them slavery or death! You are right, your's is a true empire...an empire of murder and theft, who forces my people to be slaves! Your right, they aren't innocent...they're maytrs for defending themselves, their families and their freedoms!" exclaimed Cale, becoming more and more agitated. Finally, he told the pin stripe clad god, "Begon, we want not you here, you come here univited and spread lies and deciet!" And with that, the wind about Cale picked up, his toga billowing in the wind. Wings of fire sprouted from his back, and his hands were coated in fire, the sun itself seeming to glow more intesely upon him, and, glaring down at Jacki, he declared, voice dripping with venom, "Leave."

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela whispered to Mort:

"Cale has a flamboyant style, doesn't he?"

9. - Top - End - #159

PirateCaptain

Luni

'All this talk makes my brain hurt.' Groaned Luni. For the first time since awaking he wasn't madly happy, but more confused. 'I don't care for your petty squabbles!' He shouted angrily. 'I live for the insane. I'm insane to live. Call me when you're done bickering.' And with a growl, Luni left the other Gods to sort out their differences.

Luni was bored, bored and angry. A deadly combination for the God of insanity. After observing the various tribes and people of the world Luni had an idea to cheer himself up. Slowly, but surely, he convinced various members of tribes and towns to begin a ceremony. The festival of fools, where everyone would pretend to be fools for the day and send offerings to Luni. While this didn't directly help Luni, it did help him feel belonged and it was nice (for Luni anyway) to see mentally healthy people abandoning logic and reason for a day. Several years later, with the ceremony a normal occurance between several tribes and towns, Luni decided to create a Wonder. Thinking hard, he decided on his Wonder. Using his Godly powers, Luni created a cave full of beautifully smooth crystals. The cave was huge and full of these smooth crystals. Luni then created a fake miner to spread the tale of the amazing Crystal Cave. This fake miner would show a small beautiful crystal to listeners and tell them of the cave, telling them great riches lay there. Once inside the cave, any unsuspecting miner would find himself looking at a hall of mirrors, dozens of images of himself spread about the cave with no exit visible. Of course, being of Luni's design, it was meant to cause miners to go mad when they couldn't find the exit and had to stare upon themselves for great lengths of time.

Spoiler
    Show
    Summary: Created a ceremony to recognise me as the God of insanity, doesn't benefit me much, just gets me recognised. Created a Wonder (The Crystal Caves) to drive anyone who enters mad.
    I drew this line myself

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Jackie

Jackies eyes hardened, his voice and mouth grew tight. No. I will not have my followers empire decried by a fool who only sees what he wishes to! Perhaps you have spent too long staring at your creation, for you are blind to the truth before you. There are no slaves in my empire, merely tribesmen, I offer everyone a chance to become a member, an EQUAL member of my peoples empire either willingly or by force. Many are fools, like you, who cannot see any other path and stand against us, and we defeat them and take them as our own anyway. They are not innocents who stand before us, but fools who cannot see beyond their own arrogance to ensure peace and safety for them and theirs.

Jack stood his ground, his cigar clenched firmly in his teeth and his hands are fists at his sides.

((OOC: what are you talking about slaves, there aren't any slaves in the Ape empire))

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Bialikk's Free Tribes (Beginning Turn 2)

As the newborn Sun Empire collapsed, the Free Tribes were relieved. They would remain free. Less than a month had passed since the last imperial messenger reached the region when, at the meeting of the clans, the Wielders spoke to assembled chiefs to tell them of a new great alliance.
    The Federation of Xilscient was meant to unite the tribes of Chromagons.
    For now, it was to be a loose alliance for trade and mutual defense. But it would eventually grow. As a mean of unity, a solar calendar had been made.

The year 1 was to be the date of the arrival of Ludar, avatar of the Gods.

During the first 10 years, the Free Tribes achieved impressive textile craft, their art combined with the navigation knowledge of Ludar allowing them to build a fleet of small sailing coastal boats for Cale's and Wela's followers. Fishing, trade and communication by see and river became much more efficient.

Also, the mephits of Bialikk were not seen during this time. So, when the Dust Mephit finally came, it was a surprise even for the new 1st Wielder.

"-Our Lord has a task for you, Wielders. You might not like it..."
    "-Bialikk's will is our pleasure. Look at what his dreams brought us !!"
    The man showed three small vessels on a nearby river. They were carrying huge loads of cloths as a priest blowed in their sails to make them advance faster.
    "-Well... You will have to cut your hands and feet, when the whole tribes sing the name of the Father Bird.
    "-Are you joking, messenger ?"
    "-I'm not the funny mephit. Ask Fisbak for that.
    "-...when ?"
    "-Next full moon. You only. The two other wielders will have to cure your wounds as your blood will spill on the dirt. Then, you will hit the spot with lighting as Bialikk allows you to use.

The ceremony was quiet and morbid but the Free Tribes did it as asked. Not such a celebration as a necessity. In the Hallowed Grounds, Bialikk gurgled as his divine body was infused with new power :"-Stone...Earth...Dirt... it's mine... Thank you, mortals... Thank you"

Spoiler
    Show

1 Ceremony and 1 Major Act to get the Earth Domain.

Also, the travelers of the Free Tribes are now spread in each tribe of Xilscient, being merchant or weavers. As such, they begin building sailing vessels for fishing and exploration.
    Last edited by Johel; 2008-10-11 at 04:05 PM.

12. - Top - End - #162

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    Wela whispered to Mort:

"Cale has a flamboyant style, doesn't he?"
    Mort couldn't help but chuckle a bit when the godess made that remark.
    He's...quite spirited, yes. Not having seconds thought on that pantheon?

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Mort couldn't help but chuckle a bit when the godess made that remark.
    He's...quite spirited, yes. Not having seconds thought on that pantheon?
    Wela shrugged.

"All I want is for my people to prosper. I think this newfound stability will do some good to the region."

14. - Top - End - #164

BardGuy

Cale

"They are not slaves in name, but they are members of your empire by force, when they would wish to be free. They are in one of the deepest meanings of the term, slaves," replied cale. Then turning to Mort, he said, "I will happily help you get rid of the vampires, but only the sell-swords. I will not knowingly send my followers to their deathes. Also, I will happily have the cro-magnum go to your after life. I here its so good, people are dying to get in."

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

Jackie

Jackie sneers, he takes his cigar out and taps it while speaking You show little knowledge of what a slave is. There is a difference between what I do and slavery, a slave is one who is forced into labour and servitude with no reward, what I do is not slavery, merely subjugation. It might not be the most moral thing in the world, but my people are no slavers.

In the depths of Jackies mind a thought forms.... yet...
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-10-11 at 03:15 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166

BardGuy

Cale

"Call it what you will, I know where you 'subjucation' leads, it leads to physicall slavery!" Cale responded. He finished up by saying, "Now, unless you wish to set my people free, LEAVE."

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

Jackie

Oh what, because I don't conform to your narrow views you make me leave? Oh! Your trying to FORCE me to leave, that must make you a slaver! Jackie's sneer only gets larger You know nothing, so called "First God". You may have been the first one here, but that doesn't suddenly mean you know more than the rest of us, it doesn't make you wiser. Never forget that.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Bialikk to others gods
    Bialikk kept quiet until Jackie left. Then he spoke.

"-Well spoke, brother. I wouldn't have put it better. And thank you for following my advise. As for the vampires, you know my opinion. But I have an idea about them who may beneficiate all of us.

Wela remind us of the witch problem. And we know that Zanwar, as a third party, might help preserve the peace between the Empire and the Federation. We could... send him the mercenaries ? Should he choose to attack the witch forteress, he would be free to use the undeads as stormtroopers.

As the First God, of course, you cannot betray your word. The mercenaries will be paid and far more than what was promised. But they are not mean to come back from their travel so their wealth will become a gift to the lizardfolk. Mort shall be free to mop up the survivor.
    Last edited by Johel; 2008-10-11 at 03:23 PM.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Johel View Post
    Bialikk to others gods
    Bialikk kept quiet until Jackie left. Then he spoke.

"-Well spoke, brother. I wouldn't have put better. As for the vampires, you know my point of view. But I have an idea about them who may beneficiate all of us.

Wela remind us of the witch problem. And we know that Zanwar, as a third party, might help preserve the peace between the Empire and the Federation. We could... send him the mercenaries ? Should he choose to attack the witch forteress, he would be free to use the undeads as stormtroopers.

As the First God, of course, you cannot betray your word. The mercenaries will be paid and far more than what was promised. But they are not mean to come back from their travel so their wealth will become a gift to the lizardfolk. Mort shall be free to mop up the survivor.
    ((I haven't left))

20. - Top - End - #170

BardGuy

Cale

"I may not be the smartest, but I know one thing. Your the god of theft. Why woudl anyone ever trust you or anything that you say, theif?" asked cale, a smirk forming on his lips.

21. - Top - End - #171

"All I want is for my people to prosper. I think this newfound stability will do some good to the region."
    Mort could understand that, although he personally preferred not to have such strong binds to certain causes at this stage. He recalled having heard something about Wela's followers lately.
    Yes, I've heard your followers are doing well. One of my disciples, Kir, has been spending a lot of time to get information about them, as he's quite fascinated by their magic. I've been trying to explain him that I could easily get him all the information he wanted, but unfortunately, while probably being the wisest of my Disciples, he's also the most stubborn.
    He was barely done talking, when Cale addressed him again.

"I will happily help you get rid of the vampires, but only the sell-swords. I will not knowingly send my followers to their deathes. Also, I will happily have the cro-magnum go to your after life. I here its so good, people are dying to get in."
    Mort chuckled at the last words, and couldn't resist making a pun on his own.
    And here I thought a Sun God would take matters like these serious. You sure are showing yourself in a different light now.

Enough jokes, though. I'll get to work at once.

And after giving a polite nod at everyone - including the disgruntled Jackie -, he descended upon the mortal world again. He was happy to leave: What was happening in the Hallowed Grounds that day would have dire consequences, he was sure about that.
    ----

Mort took shape in the hut Kir was currently residing in. It had been many years since Kir had taken the lead of one quarter of Mort's followers, but physically, he hadn't changed a bit ever since, although you could see in his eyes that he wasn't the young Neanderthal he seemed to be.
    He was intently staring into the distance, until he felt Mort's presence. All the other three of the god's disciples were quick speakers, and they would have immeadiately asked if they could be of any service to Mort. Kir did not, however. He just turned around and looked curiously at his deity. It was a quality that Mort really liked about the priest.
    My dear Disciple. From what I've been hearing, you've been doing research about these undead.
    -Undead, my Lord? Kir asked, confused.
    -The dead rising again.
    -Oh. Yes, I have. I have been putting some of these magics to good use. Ectoplasm is the easiest energy to manipulate with your magic, Lord. Did I do wrong in that?
    -No, no. Well, yes, in some way. I'd prefer it if you didn't use it too much. But I need your knowledge on this subject.
    I'm more than happy to share it with you over dinner.
    Mort was a little impatient, and would've liked to just look into his thoughts to find the knowledge - especially since he had no need for food of any kind. But when he saw the pleased look on his Disciple's face, he smiled and nodded.
    That's fine, Kir.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus
    ((I haven't left))
    ((Yes, I know. That's why I'm going to stay quiet until you do ))

Bialikk's Free Tribes

Argon the Zealous... That was his name. He was the oldest of the actual Wielders but also the most useless since this sad night.
    Why did Bialikk ask him to do that ? To sacrifice his own hands and feet. For what power ? And to use against which ennemies ? Argon was sick of being called "The Zealous" for his devotion to the Father Bird's command. There was so much irony in this title that some days, he HATED Bialikk for this.

The bird god had given him everything...only to take it away in one night. And to left him, honored as a god but useless. He needed help even to drink, he who before commanded to the winds !!
    "-That's not fair !!!"
    "-Yeah, I said the same thing this morning. Hi, by the way.

Argon looked at Smichak as the Dust Mephit made his way in the hutt.
    "-What are you doing here ? You come to taunt the old man ?"
    "-So cynic... Did I offer to shake hands ?
    "-You better not"
    "-Or what ? You're going to hit me ? Or ask one of your colleagues to give you a hand ?
    "-Yeah, ok, I get it, you're in a bad mood, as usual. So, what does Bialikk want this time ? My head ?"
    "-He doesn't want anything from you. In fact, he is going to give you something as a reward.
    "-Mercifull bird... Ok, make it quick and painless.
    "-Hey !! You're not the one sacrificing his soul to avoid eternal torment, are you ?
    "-What ?"
    "-Our Lord told me that, should I refuse, he would send me in Neanderthal territory to convert someone half-god.
    "-You prefer annihilation over THAT ?"
    "-You try doing that for 10 years and we will speak about it, ok ?!! So now, get up already.
    "-...You funny."
    -----

"-So, you're Bialikk ?
    "-And you are Argon, the Dust Mephit. Nothing to say to me ?
    "-I don't know... Thanks for making my life a living hell those past 2 years ? I really appreciated being handless and feetless"
    "-Seems Smichak chose well. You're nearly as positive thinker as him.
    "-Wait... THE MEPHIT chose me for the sacrifice ?!!"
    "-After he tried to convert the Neanderthal without my accord, I made it his punishement to go back and try again. He failed during 10 years before begging to retire. Dust plane is a dull place and I know he would have regret his decision soon or late. I needed faith to get knew power and an excuse to terminate him. I let him chose the way he will organize the ceremony, using him as a catalyst for my new powers.
    "-So the sacrifice wasn't needed ?"
    "-Of course not. Some gods achieve the same having their followers dancing around honeytree or bonefire. It was just Smichak being... well, being Smichak.

Spoiler
    Show
    As I get the Earth Domain, my priests are now able to use the spells of this domain. Also, Smichak, the Dust Mephit messenger got whipped to allow Argon to become the new messenger (minor act, no profit or lose)

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

The Federation States begin to develope more complex trading systems. Mud brick walls begin to surround important cities. There arises in the center of the Federation lies the city of Cailekweladarnarin. The impronouncible city boasted an absolutely huge city of 55,000 inhabitants. The people of the Federation were blessed with the knowledge of horse riding and taming by Ludar. A mysterious individual calling himself Alodar(wizard level 17, LN(G) ) who appears to have agnostic inclinations has risen himself up in a crusade to get rid of the northern incursions from the troublesome witch neighbors.

24. - Top - End - #174

BardGuy

Cale

Growing tired of the meeting, Cale said, "Alright, I'm done here. If anyone wants to join the pantheon, tell me later, I have some things to take care of." And with that, he disappeared and began watching hsi people. The capitol of the federation grew, and a grand temple was erected by the cro-magnum, with a great fire in the middle of it, a symbolicly it was supposed to be his bed.

The cro-mangun had succeded in so many ways, gaining victory in almost everthing they tried. Pleased with the mortals, he appeared before his high prest during a sermon, and before his followers and priests, he told them, he wanted them to perform a ceremony for him, and to honor their successess on the longest day of the year. A week of festivals were held, honoring themselves and their god. On the final day, the longest day, the ceremony was held, Cale became more powerful, honored by all for their and his victories.

Spoiler
    Show

Used major act and ceremony, gained victory/success as a domain

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

Jackie

Jackie took a puff from his cigar and blew it in Cale's face If you want to cling to your foolish and narrow-minded view of the truth, who am I to stop you? Go on being self-centered and blind in your views, unwise one, it is of little importance to me. With that Jackie departed for his tribe, taking on his ape-form once again.

---

Jackie's armies were moving across the lands, conquering or absorbing tribes and Jackie was pleased, however he needed something... more, an element he lacked. He searched and he was told many times of a band of mercenaries in a land apart from his own. Jackie was intrigued, and so he went to them, offering them work in exchange for riches, land, and a place in his Empire. Jackie offered all these things and perhaps more... to the Vampire Sell-swords...

((this is my official IC OOC post claiming the War domain for a Major Act, thats two down, and how many more to go?))

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela's people
    Thanks to the teachings of Ludar, the people of Wela became renowned breeders.

At the time of the Harvest, the people of the Turtle Tribe and the neighbouring clans gathered to feast, dance and honour the Goddess of the Hearth. The celebrations lasted five days, of which one was dedicated to the Ancestral spirits.

Meanwhile, the priestesses of Wela built a modest shrine to their goddess in the capital. They meditated at the shrine for a period of 30 days in an attempt to show their piety. On the last day, they had a revelation and realized that Wela was there all this time, meditating at their side.

(Ritual of the Harvest: increase the productivity of the fields
    Ceremony at the shrine in Cailekweladarnarin + major act to gain Community domain)
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-11 at 04:32 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Jackie

Jackie took a puff from his cigar and blew it in Cale's face If you want to cling to your foolish and narrow-minded view of the truth, who am I to stop you? Go on being self-centered and blind in your views, unwise one, it is of little importance to me. With that Jackie departed for his tribe, taking on his ape-form once again.

---

Jackie's armies were moving across the lands, conquering or absorbing tribes and Jackie was pleased, however he needed something... more, an element he lacked. He searched and he was told many times of a band of mercenaries in a land apart from his own. Jackie was intrigued, and so he went to them, offering them work in exchange for riches, land, and a place in his Empire. Jackie offered all these things and perhaps more... to the Vampire Sell-swords...

((this is my official IC OOC post claiming the War domain for a Major Act, thats two down, and how many more to go?))
    Oh o.k. If you used a major act you got it.

28. - Top - End - #178

BardGuy

Cale

Not longer after the ceremony, one of the leaders of the loyal vampires arrived at Cale's temple, with terrible news. Taking the leaders of the city and villages, as well as the local high priests of the pantheon's gods into a private chamber, Helios told them that the sell-swords had been offered a place in Jackie's Apeman empire, and accepted. Outraged at the betrayl, a warning was sent out to all of the villages in the federation, and loyal vampires were mobilized, ready to defend their country in case of an attack.

Cale though, was beyond angry, he stormed with a divine fury. "How dare he! That thief! That usurper! I knew he couldn't be trusted!" Yelled Cale, though he made sure no other gods coudl hear him. Trying to calm himself down, he called a meeting of the pantheon and also invited Mort, making sure no other god could come unless they were invited.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter190 View Post
    Cale

Not longer after the ceremony, one of the leaders of the loyal vampires arrived at Cale's temple, with terrible news. Taking the leaders of the city and villages, as well as the local high priests of the pantheon's gods into a private chamber, Helios told them that the sell-swords had been offered a place in Jackie's Apeman empire, and accepted. Outraged at the betrayl, a warning was sent out to all of the villages in the federation, and loyal vampires were mobilized, ready to defend their country in case of an attack.

Cale though, was beyond angry, he stormed with a divine fury. "How dare he! That thief! That usurper! I knew he couldn't be trusted!" Yelled Cale, though he made sure no other gods coudl hear him. Trying to calm himself down, he called a meeting of the pantheon and also invited Mort, making sure no other god could come unless they were invited.
    Entering into Cale's chambers... was one of THEM.. One of the Ectoplasmic made Vampire sell sword. It appeared concerned."Not all of us sell swords are with the enemy. I am Zasz, a seeker of your good will, Cale. Though I will not revere you I will honor you to my last breath. I have information for you."

30. - Top - End - #180

BardGuy

Cale

OOC: Cale isn't actually there, he's jsut watching. I.e., they don''t know he's there

Cale, his anger and disgust apparent, tried to look past the betrayl of the sell-sword vampires. His high priest, calm and focused, asked the vampire what information he ehld.