New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Mighty Creatures IC Thread

Alodar is rumored to have taken a mysterious disease. He has hidden himself from public eyes. No one knows what this disease is, it could be from some sort of infection he is embarressed about.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

The Chief of his kolyarut, and the grand master opf the Citadel of fate will begin working in a area dubbed the "La forgia del destinato"
    While the newest of his champions the Marut named degli sfidanti of huntr of the defiers. Being who have found a way to cheat the inevitablity of death. (no offense to any buddeh with Undeads, but I need to stick to my purpose.)

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Cale

'What can we do?' thought Cale. It was his fault these thigns were a problem in the first place. Sitting down and rubbing his forehead, he thought over his options. Pondering these latest prediciments, Cale responded, "I think.....we need to be untied in our cause. We need a symbol to show that the Pantheon will nto be divided, by Jackie, his vampires, or anyone else." Comtemplating this, an idea was born in his head. Looking at his fellow gods with new hope in his eyes, he announced, "We shall amke a symbol of our unity, and our cause. Somethign that shall never die! My inner flight and power over fire, a bird, a free creature of the wind, and an everlasting bird, whose body may die, but will live on forever in spirit, and shall help the innocent who need it. I propose we make a pheonix!"

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela and Keno

Wela looked pensive.

"Hmm...that's not a bad idea."

5. - Top - End - #215

PirateCaptain

Luni

Luni appeared before Cale and said:

'Perhaps I can offer my services to you.' *hehe* Luni grinned. 'I can make your people unafraid of death or the undead. There might be a few side affects...' *haha* '...but hey, what's the worst that could happen? Your people will fight against the undead with no fear of pain or death. What do you say?'
    I drew this line myself

6. - Top - End - #216

BardGuy

Cale

"Luni, everythign dealing with you has consequences," Cale said with a chuckle, amused with the insane god. Cale continued by saying, "We do not fear the vampires, for divine fear can especially hurt them, and then there's the fact that we have vampires of our own."

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

"-If you want a bird to roast, I can give you one !!"
    Bialikk cackled as he laugh. But he stopped right after seeing Cale was serious. He then reach for power deep inside him.
    "-Be carefull, brother. If you want us to show our unity, then we shall create a being of such power that no individual god can create it. If you are decided to do so, I'll lend you a part of my power over Air to give your...our bird the power to fly among the most powerfull winds."

The Father Bird extended his palm while smiling.
    "-Try at least to make HER look hot..."

Then he turned to Wela.
    "-Wanna help with the little fellow ?
    I don't want to unlease something which might be WORSE than vampire.
    Knowing you took care of its spirit would relieved me."

Then, seeing Luni appear :
    "-...How the hell did you get here ? Let me guess : fools ignore rules ? EVERY rules ?!!"

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm ready to use a Major act for it if Wela and Cale do the same. For Luni, let's Wela decide. It can be really good...or really bad.
    Last edited by Johel; 2008-10-11 at 06:42 PM.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Wela and Keno

Wela smiled to Luni.

"I am sorry, dear god of Chaos. While I don't have anything against you, I will have to say no. Death is part of life. While I don't necessarily wish my people to be afraid of it, I don't want them to become reckless."

She then turned to the Bird God.

"Don't worry, I will create the beast with you and nurture it once it comes into existence."

9. - Top - End - #219

BardGuy

Cale

Seeing his companions reactions, Cale said, "Then we are together in this. I'm sorry Luni, but your offer is declined." Then, gathering his divine energies together, he spoke up and said, "Let us focus, and make this being as one."

And with that, the first pheonix was made. The body of one of Bialikk's birds, the bald eagle. Made of flames and able to control them, and able to emit sunlight purer than any other, that could piece any darkness and none could hide from. Whole in spirit, and pure of heart, it was made to help all innocents, unable to truely be killed, when dying bursting into divine flames and reborn, adult and whole again. And with the first made, Cale cupped it in his hands, and blowed upon it, basking it in fire, and from it flew one hundred pheonixs, each singing a song of divine beauty.

Spoiler
    Show

All three of us use a major act to make these pheonixs, beings of almost divine nature.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter190 View Post
    Cale

Seeing his companions reactions, Cale said, "Then we are together in this. I'm sorry Luni, but your offer is declined." Then, gathering his divine energies together, he spoke up and said, "Let us focus, and make this being as one."

And with that, the first pheonix was made. The body of one of Bialikk's birds, the bald eagle. Made of flames and able to control them, and able to emit sunlight purer than any other, that could piece any darkness and none could hide from. Whole in spirit, and pure of heart, it was made to help all innocents, unable to truely be killed, when dying bursting into divine flames and reborn, adult and whole again. And with the first made, Cale cupped it in his hands, and blowed upon it, basking it in fire, and from it flew one hundred pheonixs, each singing a song of divine beauty.

Spoiler
    Show

All three of us use a major act to make these pheonixs, beings of almost divine nature.
    (You could create a demi god pheonix if it were all used on one pheonix, or even a lesser if you used a Ceremony.)

11. - Top - End - #221

BardGuy

OOC: We made one hundred lesser pheonixs, from the one demi god pheonix, meanign there's 100 lessers, and one demi-god.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    (You could create a demi god pheonix if it were all used on one pheonix, or even a lesser if you used a Ceremony.)
    (How could we create one demigod and a few dozen normal pheonixes?)

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

biggrin Re: Mighty Creatures IC Thread

Daruis looked out upon the world, and saw that the Maruts were doing well with the Kolrauts expanding upon the Forge, and developing more of their kind everyday things were doing well, but something was still missing... His inevitables were still dying to the vampires they hunted thus with some of his remaining power he granted each of his followers an immunity to the magic of their prey (Ie. if you have been designated they are immune to your magic if not your fine.), and sent the Zelkahuts out as well to hunt down criminals who avoided the law. (Ie. murderers, and other nasties.)
    *waits to be noticed*

14. - Top - End - #224

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    Three major acts at the same time, thats how.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(What do you have in your domains? What level are they? :) If your domains are high enough you can just use spells.)

16. - Top - End - #226

PirateCaptain

Luni

Surprisingly, Luni took the rejection well. 'Okies. You know who to call if you change your mind.' With that Luni handed Cale a white card. 'This is my business card. Be seeing you around.' *hehe* Luni then disappeared off to find something interesting to do. Upon inspection, the card was completely void of anything, it was just a piece of white card. Typical Luni.
    I drew this line myself

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

(What do you have in your domains? What level are they? :) If your domains are high enough you can just use spells.)
    (I have the Spirit domain at Senior Level.)

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(I have the Spirit domain at Senior Level.)
    (Three major acts to use one pheonix is fine. Actually.)

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

(Let's just go for one demi-god and 100 normal ones. I don't know for the level, I left them at the level we began with. So unless we leveled up without knowing... I got Earth and Air, Baxter got Sun and Glory, Omnik got Spirit and Community.)
    Last edited by Johel; 2008-10-11 at 07:06 PM.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Johel View Post
    (Let's just go for one demi-god and 100 normal ones. I don't know for the level, I left them at the level we began with. So unless we leveled up without knowing... I got Earth and Air, Baxter got Sun and Glory, Omnik got Spirit and Community.)
    (Thats good. :) )

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

sepaking of ceremonies. (I used my wonder to create the Ctiadel.)
    Daruis knew that theire existed many evils in this world that had broken many of the natural laws while he was in stasis, and that at one point he may even have ot physically intervene if things got too out of hand, so thus he went to a realm high above, and took in the power of the realm around him, the power of the absolutes of the universe. Creatures must breathe if they have lungs, and the sun must rise in the east, and set in the west.
    ((Ceremony to give myself a power up in my domain.))

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    sepaking of ceremonies. (I used my wonder to create the Ctiadel.)
    Daruis knew that theire existed many evils in this world that had broken many of the natural laws while he was in stasis, and that at one point he may even have ot physically intervene if things got too out of hand, so thus he went to a realm high above, and took in the power of the realm around him, the power of the absolutes of the universe. Creatures must breathe if they have lungs, and the sun must rise in the east, and set in the west.
    ((Ceremony to give myself a power up in my domain.))
    (I'm not sure if you can make a citadel as a wonder. Armin told me it had to match the technological level of the era.)

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

(I'm not sure if you can make a citadel as a wonder. Armin told me it had to match the technological level of the era.)
    ((The greeks had castles.... Athens itself was said to remselbe a great walled Citadel, and The vikings had Castles as well.))

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

((The greeks had castles.... Athens itself was said to remselbe a great walled Citadel, and The vikings had Castles as well.))
    (No, definitely not. The wall of Athens was really badly done. And Vikings are from the Middle Ages (800-1000). Anyway, I have nothing against a primitive mud and stone fortress...but yours look like a medieval castle. You can definitely make such castle...with a major act. It is still Armin's call, obviously.)
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-11 at 07:24 PM.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(No, definitely not. The wall of Athens was really badly done. And Vikings are from the Middle Ages (800-1000). Anyway, I have nothing against a primitive mud and stone fortress...but yours look like a medieval castle. It is still Armin's call, obviously.)
    Was Angkor Watt made in ancient times?

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Was Angkor Watt made in ancient times?
    (Not at all. Early 12th century, according to Wikipedia.)
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-11 at 07:25 PM.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

(No, definitely not. The wall of Athens was really badly done. And Vikings are from the Middle Ages (800-1000). Anyway, I have nothing against a primitive mud and stone fortress...but yours look like a medieval castle. It is still Armin's call, obviously.)
    ((Your right on it being badly done as I remeber after the first Persian/Greek war Athens, and her allies fought against the Persians, and they took quite awhile to reapiar the walls after the damage the Persian not quite siege did to them. And when the Pelopanisan wars vewteen Sparta, and Athens accured the walls also becmae their greatest disadvantage due to disease, and the like.
    And I apologise... I keep thinking about the vikings..... also my people are MADE of metal, but I'll settle for a stone fortress seeign as I spent my wonder on it.)

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

((Your right on it being badly done as I remeber after the first Persian/Greek war Athens, and her allies fought against the Persians, and they took quite awhile to reapiar the walls after the damage the Persian not quite siege did to them. And when the Pelopanisan wars vewteen Sparta, and Athens accured the walls also becmae their greatest disadvantage due to disease, and the like.
    And I apologise... I keep thinking about the vikings..... also my people are MADE of metal, but I'll settle for a stone fortress seeign as I spent my wonder on it.)
    (Darius'es fortress is like the utmost specification of technology during this era. The capital can now use primitive iron weapons for nobility and bronze weapons, and the Wonder can also be used for state of the art military training.)

29. - Top - End - #239

BardGuy

OOC: FF, Laws a great and all, but don't start messin with the sun without talkin with Cale. Bad things happen to people who mess with his stuff. jst sayin...lol

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

(Darius'es fortress is like the utmost specification of technology during this era. The capital can now use primitive iron weapons for nobility and bronze weapons, and the Wonder can also be used for state of the art military training.)
    ((Thanks Armin.... I'll try not to abuse it.))
    @Cale: Oh, believe I know what happens to those who mess with your sun (remebers last game they were in.)

Daruis then wnet to search for the other gods for he saw the new creations happening, and he was far from foolish.