New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Gods of a New Star [IC2]

Ikassi

Have you been hiding something Ocogoiks? In any case, I have what I need.

Good day to both of you. Don't hurt each other too badly.

She turned and dove back into the ground, heading for the corrupted lands of Gargax.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

Ocogoiks

Ocogoiks mind radiated something akin to a light disgust at the ignorance Cyrus showed. Truly you are fooling yourself if you being a god makes you superior to me in all faculties. I AM a creature of spirit, a soul-devourer, a being of similar nature to the beast Abadalon, YOU are not. I have a superior understandings of the workings of such things than you, god or no, because I AM one such thing, and have been for as long as I can remember, and that is quite awhile yet. Do not be blinded by your pride, I never sold my abilities to be above yours save in those areas that I specialize, and YOU do not.

---

Gargax

Gargax felt the coming of Ikassi, and smiled to the small, figure sitting in the throne next to him. And old friend is coming, I believe we'll have company soon, won't that be nice?
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

3. - Top - End - #153

With a blaze of light Alrinach manifested between Ocogoiks and Cyrus and looked at both of them.

"And I am the God of Souls. Ocogoiks, if you will permit, I will examine you and settle this dispute."
    Fantastic avatar of Alrinach, God of Law, provided by Qwernt!

4. - Top - End - #154

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Gargax

Gargax felt the coming of Ikassi, and smiled to the small, figure sitting in the throne next to him. And old friend is coming, I believe we'll have company soon, won't that be nice?
    Ikassi

As she entered Gargax's throne room, she became smaller to compensate for the size difference.

Gargax, resourceful as always. I would like to know how you did it. It is quite a feat to defy the Wyrm.

Her single eye turned toward the scimitar that Gargax bore.

Perhaps we have other things to talk about as well.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

Gargax

Gargax smiled warmly toward Ikassi, he shifted in his seat, placing on elbow on the arm of his large throne, and placing his skull in his bony fingers, as if he were stroking his beard. Since he didn't have any, or skin for that matter, it merely produced a light scraping sound. Ikassi can feel the weight of power that has entered his voice since they last met, he is not in all ways the same as before. Ikassi, old friend, it is good to see you as well. You have changed, but I suppose I have as well. Come, let us talk, what would you like to discuss?

6. - Top - End - #156

Ikassi

I had suspected it before, but now I am sure of it. That trinket of yours is no simple artifact you happened to stumble upon while re-attaining your godhood. That is a relic from the old world, from before...all this.

I am uncertain of how you came to posess it, but I remeber the one who wielded it clearly enough.

Her single eye was motionless. It was impossible for Gargax to discern her emotions.

Are you entirely certain what you have done Gargax?

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Saradinus began teachings larger groups of Conjurors through the dreams once more. This time, Myrokhan began doing the same throughout the entire world where Saradinus'es philosophers had their places.

Roguen was working, still to spread the Light throughout the world.... Meanwhile, a few thousand of Saradinus'es followers had been sent to the Protoss worlds...

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

Balider will use TWO major acts (assuming that we've gotten some in the past month.)
    To gain the Protection domain, and to enhance the wards upon Auir, and Shakuras.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley_ View Post
    Ikassi

I had suspected it before, but now I am sure of it. That trinket of yours is no simple artifact you happened to stumble upon while re-attaining your godhood. That is a relic from the old world, from before...all this.

I am uncertain of how you came to posess it, but I remeber the one who wielded it clearly enough.

Her single eye was motionless. It was impossible for Gargax to discern her emotions.

Are you entirely certain what you have done Gargax?
    Gargax

Gargax grins wide and rests his hand on the pommel of his scimitar. You are quite astute, perhaps it has something to do with YOUR changed state. As you have deduced, it is indeed the blade you believe it to be...

He drew the sword, and looked it over it truly was an impressive blade. He swept it through the air, as if testing it's weight and balance, and to reinforce this he nodded thoughtfully. For a moment he merely stared at the sword, mystified, then he seemed to snap out of it, as if he had been daydreaming, he turned back to Ikassi and smiled. Now where are my manners... now where was I? He thought for a moment, scratching his chin with his bony finger again, producing a scratching noise once more, and a strange light burned in his eyes. When he spoke again, his voice did not seem to be entirely his, but instead echoed with the duality of both his own, and his creators voices.

Ah, yes. To answer your question, I do indeed know what I am doing... but that might not be as reassuring as it sounds...
    Ah, yes. To answer your question, I do indeed know what I am doing... but that might not be as reassuring as it sounds...

He got a sly look on his face, a wry smile of amusement creeping onto the desicated flesh of his face, and for a moment Ikassi could swear she saw the Scorpion God sitting in Gargax's throne, and then the moment passed.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The person sitting next to Gargax was a pale-skinned woman. She had the wings of a moth, long, pointed ears and small antlers. She weared a light dress seemingly made from spider silk. As Voice of the Planet, Ikassi could see what she really was. In another life, she had been a fairy, cousin to the elves found on Ryceak. But she was cursed long ago. Now, she was a restless spirit. Her eyes expressed melancholy, sadness, rage and envy all at the same time.
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-21 at 09:38 PM.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The asteroid will hit the continent of Lall in three days (real time, so monday evening) if it isn't stopped.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Baldier will warn tyhe other gods of the impending danger, and will call upon his Void laying allies to aid him in stopping this asteroid. (Minor act beign used to contact everyone.)

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    Baldier will warn tyhe other gods of the impending danger, and will call upon his Void laying allies to aid him in stopping this asteroid. (Minor act beign used to contact everyone.)
    Saradinus transformed into a dragon form. "Do you think we can stop the asteroid if we go into our domains and stop it without greater power there?"

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Saradinus senses an aura of evil coming from the asteroid, even from as far away as he is.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"DOn't let that thing get anywhere near the planet, not even in this system."
    Saradinus attempts to generate pure bolts of force to purify the asteroid of evil with his triple fortified good domain. He begins to incantation a way to destroy the asteroid.......

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, I HAD a way to make sure it didn't come to our system, but never mind now...Well, my plan can always be a back up."
    Using his last two acts he will double fortify his tech domain. (as that seems to be the trend having multiple domain fortifications.)

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Saradinus sent force waves into the void. It was impossible to tell if they had any effect on the asteroid. In any case, it still radiated evil.

Saradinus soon realized that none of his spells could reach so far into space. Besides, none of the gods are that powerful in the Void.

----------------

As dusk fell on the continent, all the bodies controlled by the Enlightened turned into dust. Cellis and his servant are nowhere to be found.
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-24 at 06:10 PM.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

What about my good freind Leiff?
    I'm pretty sure HE has that kind of power, and he has a folowing among my peoples so. (I think i cna haz WIN!)
    Baldier will continue trying to contact Leif, and will see if his double fortification of his tech domain helped his people./

19. - Top - End - #169

Ikassi

The godess's eye turned a bright white as she hummed almost inperceptibly. As she did so, Gargax's throne room shook, though nothing more than that happened.

Where is he, Gargax?

The humming grew more intense as she waited. Her voice escalated into a furious bellow.

WHERE IS HE!?

Spoiler
    Show
    Just a word of warning, I don't think making Ikassi go bonkers would be good for anyone

--------

The mass loss of life around the valley of the enlightened invigorated the red lichen in the crater. Tendrils of the substance began to pop up from the dust of the now dead bodies. Animals that were not under controll found that the lichen was edible, though not very tasty.
    Last edited by Smiley_; 2008-10-24 at 06:50 PM.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

What about my good freind Leiff?
    I'm pretty sure HE has that kind of power, and he has a folowing among my peoples so. (I think i cna haz WIN!)
    Baldier will continue trying to contact Leif, and will see if his double fortification of his tech domain helped his people./
    Leiff contacted Baldier back.

"Hello friend! Hmm...I suppose you are worried about that big rock coming your way? It's like a cosmic pinball! Oh, sorry, pinball hasn't been invented yes. I'm such a joker! I am sorry to inform you that there's nothing I can do. Well, a lot of things, actually, but nothing to help you.

Things like that happen. Who am I to judge poor, defenseless rocks wandering the solar system? Don't be so worried. Be happy! Your people are safe. It's not like it's the end of all things."

-------------

The protoss develop new shield technology and suits that protect the wearer from the chaotic effects of the Void (which is more like Limbo and the Astral put together than our own Space).
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-10-24 at 07:16 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

(Aww. Kay.. maybe I'll use the vaccum to my advantage in another game.)
    "well, I have a good greind who happens to be the god of good, and he says that the meteor radiates a vile taint, and although i have already shuttled many of his people to my realm I still worry for his city, and his own place of power. I understand if you cant help DIRECTLY, but a little help in the areas of my own failsafe would be appreciated. You see I plan to take several shards of this material that has becomne some sort of by product of the psionic energies my people produce, and the planes own elemental turbulance this material is highly volatile, and tends to be generally lethal to anyone not wearing the appropriate equipment. However when this material undergoes the proper checmcal, and nuclear reactions it explodes MASSIVLY, and tends to have rather nasty effects on whatever it happens to make boom. Now the Protoss have developed 50 of these for the wemergency failsafe plans they have to protect the city of Auir from Inavders in case the city falls. Now my plan is place these bombs in percise locations of the asteroid as we have dubbed it, and with the force of the explosions, and quite a bit of scientific calculations we intend to later its trajectory to avoid Lall entrirely. What I need YOUR help for is for some fo that material you gave Adun back in his living days, and we are going to use it to make some VERY flashy, and prehaps for you even entertaining explosions."

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"You're right. It could be entertaining. But you're asking for something that's not cheap. I want something more in exchange. Let me think...

Ah ah! I have an idea! If you let 10,000 protoss free, free from worshiping you that is, and let them become creatures of the Void, I will give you what you seek. How does that sound?"

(OOC: Essentially, those individuals would become chaotic outsiders. Also, they would leave the protoss community to live their own existence. Doesn't mean they can't stay good friends with the protoss tough.)

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

"Due, to my previous Promise to you there are already among that many who worship you, and I'm sure I could send some additonal ones to prove my good intentions towards you, and my intent on honoring a old freind."
    (

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Leiff clapped his hands. But then his hands turned into fins. The Lord of the Void frowned...or he would have, if he had a head.

"Great! Great! Now we will have wonderful parties!"

Leiff gave Baldier a small amount of void stuff and left with 10,000 protoss.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ettin in the Playground

[how small amount is this small amount?]

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Cyrus

Cyrus shakes his head in disgust a Ocogoiks and Alrinach before going to his own people. He'd received Baldier's warning, but he wasn't sure what he could do about it. He sent a warning to his people, letting them know that they may need to seek shelter underground for some time.

Thus, the dwarven cities began to expand, and stores of food and material was laid aside in case they were trapped underground for long. The Prori were given enough warning that they could make it back to port as well. An underground city, within the cliffs below their city was also quickly dug out with the use of golems working day and night.
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

OPh. Illphi I have been slowly expanding my demi plane (with inor acts.) over the past few weeks in addition to the works of some of my more powerful psionicists.
    In specific they have created extradimensiol caves in which they have filled plants, and set up fields in addition to a caron dixodie producing machinery that will provide powdered food, and nturitional supplements to the dwarves, and other peoples who wish to take shelter.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[how small amount is this small amount?]
    Theorically enough to blow the asteroid (but you're not even 100% sure of its size right now, it's still far away).

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    Theorically enough to blow the asteroid (but you're not even 100% sure of its size right now, it's still far away).
    the Protoss are VERY intellegent, and as you mentioned they happen to have golden observatories.
    Albiet I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket by ONLY using the void matter, I'm going to use a few supa nukes as well.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Try getting on another plaent in the void closer to the asteroid.