New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: DREAD - Damnum Fatale (THE PURSUIT)

ooc - what im wandering is given this particular type of scenario, is it at all likely that the demon is still nearby? Basically would Brandon, given his experiences, think the best thing to do would be to hunt the area or to head back to the base to see what info the team may have learned?
    Annoying Gamer says - Hollywood is sooooooooo unoriginal. Hey, check out my dual wielding drow Drazzit!

Annoying Gamer says - My level 1 character's background is pretty complex. After fighting in the three great wars, he was forced to return home and kill an elder dragon single handily.

2. - Top - End - #62

OOC: Well, the demon itself is probably long gone (Stalkers are cowards) but its lair may or may not be close by. Might be helpful to do an evidence scan...when the area is less hostile, of course.

3. - Top - End - #63

RogueGuy

ooc - thanks, just sometimes have to ask about character knowledge stuff :) I'm gonna hold posting and give Haze a chance to talk :)
    Annoying Gamer says - Hollywood is sooooooooo unoriginal. Hey, check out my dual wielding drow Drazzit!

Annoying Gamer says - My level 1 character's background is pretty complex. After fighting in the three great wars, he was forced to return home and kill an elder dragon single handily.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Bugbear in the Playground

Haze

"****." He glances over his shoulder as the two of them peel away from the safe injection site. There's a messy slick of blood and bone left behind on the road. "How're you holding up back there?"

Haze heads for the mansion.
    Freelance writer and editor, at your service.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~solemncoyote

5. - Top - End - #65

The ride back to HQ is quick, but already Brandon's wounds have begun to heal. The blood has started clotting and most of the bleeding is staunched.

Still hurts like a bitch, though.

OOC: DJDeMiko, check the first page of the original thread (the thread I'm linking you to) for your character's status.

You guys can both head over to this thread now, sixth page.

Also Kuma Da, it's great that you're doing NanoWrimo. I'm not, but I do love it.
    Last edited by gardenphilosoph; 2008-11-01 at 02:16 PM.