New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default To Kill a Goddess 4E IC

This is the IC thread for the game To Kill a Goddess.

OOC thread can be found here.

Map incoming, need initiative rolls first.

Tiamat: 40, 35, 30, 25, 20
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2008-12-01 at 01:43 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: To Kill a Goddess 4E IC

I'm eager to get started, myself

Initiative - (1d20+26)[30] If our Warlord is within 10 squares, add another 2. If my initiative count and our Wizard's initiative count fall between the same pair of Tiamat's actions (as in, the order is Tiamat, me, wizard, Tiamat or similar), I will use Battle Awareness to gain another +10 unnamed bonus to initiative.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Using Seize the Moment to gain a +20 bonus to initiative.

(d20+49)[67]
    Depending on what stupnick rolls, I may or may not be going first, but I'm going to beat Tiamat, I know that much.
    Character Roster:
    Spoiler
    Show

Just when you thought you had the advantage,
    A riddle backstabbed you for critical damage.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(1d20+19)[30]

Definitely not going first here, but will likely try to buff our damage, begin moving in to engage Tiamat and trigger my regen effect in the first round. Possibly while hurling abuse at her.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Initiative, my down fall (Does not include the warlord bonus)
    initiative - (1d20+17)[28]

And Character sheet I'll leave here for convient reposting:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Slayer, Warforged Fighter (Battlerager Vigor), Dreadnought (MP 25), Undying Warrior (MP 157-158) Init +17 HP 260/260 Bloodied 130 Healing Surge 68 (0 used /20) AC 48 Fort 41 Reflex 37 Will 36 Speed 7 Str 26 (+23) Con 26 (+23) Dex 14 (+17) Int 12 (+16) Wis 14 (+17) Cha 10 (+15)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Surge (At-Will)
    Crushing Surge (At-Will) Martial, Invigorating, Weapon +31 vs AC; 2d10+14 Damage. Gain 11 Temp HP (Stacks with other temp HP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inexorable Advance (Encounter, P)
    Inexorable Advance (Encounter, P) Invigorating, Martial, Weapon One or two creatures, you can shift 1 square before each attack, two attacks. +31 vs AC; 1d10+22 damage. If either hit, Gain 11 Temp HP (Stacks, but can be gained 1/turn)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrowing Hammer (Encounter, 23)
    Harrowing Hammer (Encounter, 23) Invigorating, Martial, Weapon, Reliable +31 vs AC; 4d10+22 damage, each enemy adjacent to target is marked. Gain 11 Temp HP (Stacks with other Temp HP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Line-Breaker Assault (Daily, P)
    Line-Breaker Assault (Daily, P) Martial, Reliable, Weapon +31 vs Fort; 3d1-+14 damage, and you slide the target to an adjacent space. The target is dazed (save ends). Effect: You gain resist 5 to all damage until the start of your next turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixing Provocation (Daily, 25)
    Transfixing Provocation (Daily, 25) Martial, Weapon +31 vs AC; 6d10+14 damage. Miss: Half Damage Effect: target marked until end of the encounter, or until another mark supersedes this one and target grants CA to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undying Enmity (Utility, E)
    Undying Enmity (Utility, E) ENCOUNTER; Free action; Chose an enemy marking you or you marked. You roll an extra d20 for the next attack you make and choose which die to use as the attack roll (you cannot reroll any of these attack rolls). If you are bloodied when you use this power, roll two extra d20s instead of one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unyielding (Utility, 22)
    Unyielding (Utility, 22) DAILY; Immediate Reaction when you are hit by an attack. You spend two healing surges and restore your hit points to their maximum value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menacing Stance (Utility, 10)
    Menacing Stance (Utility, 10) DAILY; Minor action; Until the stance ends, whenever an enemy marked by you makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target, that enemy grants combat advantage to your allies until the start of its next turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable (Utility, 2)
    Unstoppable (Utility, 2) DAILY; Minor Action: Gain 2d6+8 Temp HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Godplate of Sacrfice
    Godplate of Sacrfice Power (At-Will): Minor Action. Use this power when you are adjacent to an ally who is subject to an effect that a save can end. The ally is no longer affected, and you now have the effect. You cannot make a saving throw against this effect until the end of your next turn. Power (Daily ✦ Healing): Minor Action. Spend a healing surge. One ally within 5 squares of you regains hit points as though he or she had spent a healing surge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potion of Regeneration
    Potion of Regeneration Power (Consumable ✦ Healing): Minor Action. Drink this potion and spend a healing surge. You do not gain hit points as normal. Instead, gain regeneration 15 until the end of the encounter. If you aren’t bloodied at the start of your turn while this power is in effect, you don’t regain any hit points and the regeneration is suppressed until the start of your next turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belt of Vitatlity
    Belt of Vitatlity Power (Daily ✦ Healing): No Action. Use this power when you make a death saving throw. Spend a healing surge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ring of the Phoenix
    Ring of the Phoenix Power (Daily ✦ Fire): No Action. Use this power when you die or when you are dying. Your body burns away to ash. On the start of your next turn, you appear in a burst of flame within 5 squares of your last location with a number of hit points equal to your healing surge value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ring of The Dwarf Lords
    Iron Ring of The Dwarf Lords Power (Daily): Immediate Interrupt. You can use this power when you are hit by a power that has a pull, a push, or a slide effect. You negate the forced movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaping Strike (At-Will)
    Reaping Strike (At-Will) Martial, Weapon +31 vs AC; 2d10+14 damage. On a miss Deal 4 damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamantine Strike (Encounter, 27)
    Adamantine Strike (Encounter, 27) Martial, Weapon, Invigorating +31 vs Reflex; 4d10+14 damage and target takes -2 to AC until the start of my next turn. Gain 11 Temp HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggling Smash (Encounter, 17)
    Boggling Smash (Encounter, 17) Martial, Weapon +31 vs AC; 3d10+22 damage, and target is dazed and takes -2 to attack rolls until the start of my next turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche of Steel (Daily, 29)
    Avalanche of Steel (Daily, 29) Invigorating, Martial, Weapon +31 vs AC; 8d10+14 damage, and I grant CA to all enemies. Gain 11 temp HP (Stacks), can be used on a charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike of the Watchful Guard (Daily, 19)
    Strike of the Watchful Guard (Daily, 19) Martial, Weapon +31 vs AC; 4d10+14 damage. Effect: Until End of the encounter, I can make a melee basic attack against it the target (Free action) if I'm adjacent to it and it shifts or attacks one of my allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Iron (Utility, P)
    Blood Iron (Utility, P) DAILY; Immediate Reaction; when I become Bloodied You gain resist 5 to all damage until the end of the encounter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolstering Stride (Utility, 16)
    Bolstering Stride (Utility, 16) ENCOUNTER; Move Action Effect: You can move your speed, ending in a space adjacent to an ally. You then gain 2d8 + 8 temporary hit points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Settling the Score (Utility, 6)
    Settling the Score (Utility, 6) DAILY; Immediate Reaction when hit; +2 power bonus to attack rolls against the triggering enemy until the end of the encounter
    Quote Originally Posted by Warforged Resolve (Racial)
    Warforged Resolve (Racial) Encounter; Minor Action; Gain 18 Temp HP, and make a saving throw against Ongoing damage. In addition, if you are bloodied, regain 18 HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Void Crystal Warhammer
    Void Crystal Warhammer Power (Daily ✦ Teleportation): Free Action. Use this power when you hit a creature with this weapon. The target disappears from the world until the start of your next turn, at which point the target reappears in an unoccupied space of your choice within 3 squares of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet Solitaire
    Violet Solitaire Power (Encounter): Free Action. Use this power when you score a critical hit on your turn. Gain 1 action point, which you must spend before the end of your turn. This does not count against the normal limit of spending an action point no more than once per encounter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Standard of the Stalwart
    Battle Standard of the Stalwart Power (Encounter ✦ Zone): Standard Action. When you plant the battle standard in your space or an adjacent square, it creates a zone in a close burst 10. While within the zone, you and your allies gain a +1 power bonus to all defenses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helm of Ghostly Defense
    Helm of Ghostly Defense Power (Encounter): Immediate Interrupt. You can use this power when you are hit by an attack. You become insubstantial until the start of your next turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandals Of Avandra
    Sandals Of Avandra Power (At-Will): Move Action. Shift a number of squares equal to half your speed. Power (Encounter): Minor Action. Until the end of your next turn, your movement does not provoke opportunity attacks.
    Notes Fly 10 while mounted +10 HP, can spend 10 HP to immediately make a save. +20 HP from Brquoteh of Vitality +15 HP from Toughness Resist 10 Necrotic, Resist 15 Fire, Resist 10 to all attacks of Dragons Minor action to return to 1/2 hp when bloodied (Costs 1 HS) When you spend an action point to make an attack, you gain resist 10 to all damage until the start of your next turn. When you crit, gain Resistance to all damage 10 until the end of your next turn First time you crit in an encounter, regain one encounter power. When you crit with a melee attack, target takes -2 to attack rolls and defenses for the rest of the encounter (save ends)
    Last edited by Gralamin; 2008-12-01 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Spoiler error

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

For future reference:

When posting combat actions, state your name, defenses, and hp in a manner similar to this:

Orcus
    HP 1525/1525 Surges: ?
    AC 48, Fort 51, Reflex 46, Will 49
    Immune disease, poison, necrotic; Resist 10 variable

When using a power, state the power name and (pretty please!) the book and page number that it's from, as well as the target and targeted Defense. I don't care if attack and damage rolls are put into spoilers or not.

If you can make an immediate reaction/interrupt or Attack of Opportunity, please post promptly. If I realize that I'll be provoking, I'll say so in my posts, stating who can theoretically do what. If the interrupting action prevents another action, any dice rolls for the prevented action will be discarded, and I'll post a new action in response, complete with dice rolls. If, however, an interrupted action is still viable, but the parameters change, (i.e. a Breath Weapon is used against a single character, and another character jumps in to attack Tiamat, thus placing himself in the blast as well...), the old attack/damage rolls will be used, and any extra parameters will be included in the response post. (i.e. extra attacks to cover the new targets in the blast)

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Korvis
    HP:
    153/153 Surges: 9
    AC: 41 Fort: 35 Ref: 43 Will: 44
    Immune: Resistance:

Initiative roll (counting the +2 warlord bonus): (1d20+22)[41]

If I don't get very high, I would advise anyone to stay near me. I will cast Mass Fly on my turn, and its only a close burst 5. I know Urth should be able to keep the dragon down more often than not, but better safe then sorry I say.
    Steam: Foolish Chaos
    Spoiler
    Show
    Freaking awesome TF2 banner by: Pyro

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Current initiative:

Fathi 69 (heh. [/MindInGutter])
    Urth 42
    Korvis 41
    Tiamat 40
    Tiamat 35
    Victor 32
    Tiamat 30
    Slayer 30
    Tiamat 25
    Tiamat 20

Please indicate whether or not your initiative rolls include the Warlord's bonus, so I don't have to check to see whether or not you included it by reverse-engineering your check modifier.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground

Angus, Windsoul Genasi Warlord, Dujun of Erathis, Eternal Defender
    Init +21 HP 187/187 Bloodied 93 Healing Surge 46 (0 used /9)
    AC 44 Fort 41 Reflex 39 Will 33 Speed 7
    Resists- Fire:30 Cold:30 Acid: 5 Poison: 20 Lightning: 25 Else: 5

Spoiler
    Show
    Rimefire Griffon: HP 186; Bloodied 93
    AC 37; Fortitude 37, Reflex 33, Will 32
    Resist 10 cold, 10 fire, 30 all (barding)
    Speed 5, fly 10,

Power: Quickening Order
    No Action: Close burst 10: All allies in range get a +9 power bonus to initiative, and have a +9 bonus to attack and damage rolls for the first round. This power overrides my normal +2 to initiative, so those that took that into account, only add +7 to your roll.

Note: I am wearing a Helm of Battle, so allies in 5 squares get a +2 item bonus to initiative.

init - (1d20+32)[48] (all modifiers accounted for edit: whoops, accounted for the helm twice, so should be 46)

It doesn't look like I'll need to use Decisive Timing for this one.
    Last edited by Jokes; 2008-12-01 at 08:42 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Current initiative:

Fathi 76
    Urth 49
    Korvis 48
    Angus (beef) 46
    Tiamat 40
    Victor 39
    Slayer 37
    Tiamat 35
    Tiamat 30
    Tiamat 25
    Tiamat 20

Still need to roll initiative:
    frogman55 (Arko)
    bue52 (Donaar)
    Stupnick (Complicated Elf Name)

As it stands, everyone decides what to do, then Tiamat acts. A lot.
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2008-12-01 at 08:56 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11

Initiative: (1d20+20)[38]

If possible, I'd like to find a place a corner where I can maximise the Hallowed ground power, I think it'd be nice to have a "sanctuary" for the team.
    Last edited by bue52; 2008-12-02 at 08:12 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Current initiative:

Fathi 76
    Urth 49
    Korvis 48
    Donaar 47
    Angus (beef) 46
    Tiamat 40
    Victor 39
    Slayer 37
    Tiamat 35
    Tiamat 30
    Tiamat 25
    Tiamat 20

frogman55 (Arko)
    Stupnick (Complicated Elf Name)

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Slayer
    HP 260/260 surges: 20
    AC 48 Fort 41 Reflex 37 Will 36
    Resist 10 Necrotic, 15 Fire, 10 to all attacks of Dragons

I'll attempt to close with Tiamat on my first turn (10 squares of flying movement), attempting to flank if possible. Using my Minor action to chug a potion of regeneration (Giving me regeneration 15 for the encounter while I'm bloodied, costs 1 Surge) If I close I attack with Boggling Smash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggling Smash (Encounter, 17)
    Boggling Smash (Encounter, 17) Martial, Weapon
    +31 vs AC; 3d10+22 damage, and target is dazed and takes -2 to attack rolls until the start of my next turn.
    (Rolls if action is confirmed as possible)

Otherwise, I enter Menacing Stance
    Quote Originally Posted by Menacing Stance (Utility, 10)
    Menacing Stance (Utility, 10) DAILY; Minor action; Until the stance ends, whenever an enemy marked by you makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target, that enemy grants combat advantage to your allies until the start of its next turn.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

Arko, AC 45, Fort 40, Reflex 44, Will 40
    HP 173

Init roll: (1d20+24)[41]

Did not include warlord's bonus.
    Sorry it took me so long.
    Last edited by frogman55; 2008-12-02 at 07:05 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Current initiative:

Fathi 76
    Arko 50
    Urth 49
    Korvis 48
    Donaar 47
    Angus 46
    Tiamat 40
    Victor 39
    Slayer 37
    Tiamat 35
    Tiamat 30
    Tiamat 25
    Tiamat 20

Stupnick (Fiar'le'in ...yay copy/paste!)
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2008-12-02 at 07:24 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

Fiar'le'in
    HP: 173/173 Surges: 9
    AC: 43 Fort: 39 Ref: 46 Will: 36
    Resistance: Poison 5
    Effects: Concealment

Sorry about posting delay.

Initiative Roll (1d20+61)[74]

+32 Base
    +20 Sieze the Day
    +9 Warlord
    Last edited by stupnick; 2008-12-02 at 07:24 PM.
    Never come between a Dwarf and his Ale
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

Awesome Runic Dwarf Avatar by Bayar

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

As the heroes gather to set up their ambush, a portal opens in the ground some 300 feet away. Out of it flies two winged Dragonborn, barely visible at this distance, one white as snow with ocean blue armor; the other forest green, wearing midnight-black armor. Following them is a dark dragon, easily a hundred feet long. If one were closer, he would see that its scales were in fact a shade of dark red, akin to fully oxygenated blood. Finally, a smaller dragon flies through, just before the portal closes. This one bears necks and heads the colors of the rainbow, mounted on a dark body. Although far away, your years of experience allows you to hear the roaring of the dragons clearly, the dark red one speaks in Draconic, the multicolored one speaks in a tongue that is understood by all who hear it, each in their native tongue.

<<My Lady, there is the treasure! The long lost Spelljammer which carries the precious gems and great works stolen from me a millenium ago. Those puny fleshlings in front of it were fools to make its position known, even here in the realm of your hated Brother. Let me kill them for you, My Lady, that you might not soil your claws on their pathetic hides.>>

"NO! They have dared to defy me long enough. I shall destroy them myself. Do not worry for me, dear lover. Not even my Brother has been able to kill me. I doubt these pathetic mortals shall fare any better. I shall call you if I require your assistance."

With that, the larger dragon and its minions back off a pace, and the smaller one, obviously your quarry, the dreaded Dragon Queen Tiamat, begins to look your way.

INTITIATIVE: Fathi!

(About 30 feet (~6 squares) behind you is an Illithid Spelljammer, lost a millenium ago in the Astral Sea. Its treasures are of legend, and were untouched by you and your comrades in order to more fully entice the Queen of Greed, but has an estimated worth of several billion gp, divided among long-lost artifacts, precious works of art, Astral Diamonds, eldritch tomes, and other priceless items... Three hundred feet (~60 squares) in front of you is Tiamat, and several squares behind her is her current consort, and his Dragonborn Champion followers. In every other dimension lies nothing but empty space, as it is an infinite plane provided by Bahamut for this very purpose.)
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2008-12-02 at 07:52 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Because I probably won't be around when when my initiative comes up, and so nobody has to wait for me, I'm rolling up my turn now:
    Spoiler
    Show
    In silence, Arko carefully notes details about the dragon, and makes his preparations. As he does this, his image begins to shimmer, and he suddenly appears as though he is in more places than one.

Minor action: Designate Tiamat as Quarry.
    Minor action: Master of the Hunt (Stance, add damage bonus equal to wisdom mod, updating char sheet to reflect it.)
    Minor Action: Activate Displacer armor (A ranged or melee attack must make two rolls against his defense, must use the lower of the two rolls).

ooc: At Mando Knight: I know it's late, but I just realized that my ranger can actually move faster than his mount. Is it too late to ditch the fly and replace mounted combat with another heroic tier feat? (Would probably take precise hunter instead)

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

Fathi
    HP: 164/164|Surges: 8/8
    AC: 44|Fort: 41|Ref: 43|Will: 35
    Resistances: 15 (Dragon Breath)
    Effects: None to speak of.

The cloth swaddled statue that was the killer Fathi stirred. Its prey had arrived. A many-headed devil, whose speech is made with all forked tongues. Fathi had not slayed a true god before. Not one worthy of the title. It wondered if the experience would be as pleasant as the others. For a moment, in the space between stillness and action, it had hope.

The hide-swaddled bugbear takes a few stiff steps before it disappears, reappearing on the back on the beast in question. The face carved into its morning star howls when the rogue raises it, recognizing the enemy as its reason to exist. Fathi brings the weapon crashing down on the Dragon Queen's wing, hoping to send her sprawling to the ground.

[Move Action: Use Boots of the infinite Stride to teleport onto the back of Tiamat.*
    Minor Action: Use Dragonslayer Morningstar's Daily Power to gain a +5 power bonus to attack this turn.
    Standard Action: Use Felling Gash.

Attack: (d20+38)[43] versus Reflex Defense.
    Damage: (4d12+22)[39] damage.
    Sneak Attack: (5d30)[93] damage added.

*I didn't get confirmation about this when I asked about it; if I can't do this, just say so, and I retake my action.

If this does go through, I kind of expect to die.]
    Character Roster:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

(OOC: And I mess up rolling sneak Attack. Wonderful.

Actual Sneak Attack: (5d6)[14] damage added.)
    Character Roster:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21

Fiar'le'in
    HP: 173/173 Surges: 9
    AC: 43 Fort: 39 Ref: 46 Will: 36
    Resistance: Poison 5
    Effects: Concealment

Holding action (planning on acting when Angus give the buff out.)

OOC:
    Belobog don't forget you get +9 attack/damage for the first round from Angus's pre-init buff.
    Never come between a Dwarf and his Ale
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

Awesome Runic Dwarf Avatar by Bayar

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Urth
    HP: 209/209 Surges: 16/16 Surge Value: 60
    AC 44 Fort 41 Ref 35 Will 37
    Speed 5 (7 fly; fall at end of turn)
    Daily Item Triggers: 3/3
    Reach 3
    Resist 5 all

Actions:
    (After initiative was rolled, used daily utility 6 power Battle Awareness (PHB80) to give +10 unnamed initiative, already taken into account)

Minor:
    Drink Elixer of Speed (AV187), granting +2 power to speed.

Standard:
    Drink Astral Mead (AV191), granting +2 power to Endurance and +2 unnamed Surge Value

Move:
    Downgrade to minor, trigger Reaching Stance (MP31) paragon daily utility power.
    Effect: Until the stance ends, you can make opportunity
    attacks against enemies within your weapon’s reach.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

(sorry for not responding sooner... GiantitP's been acting up for me lately...)

Fathi, I'm not going to let you warp behind her, she's blocking the view. However, you can teleport right in front of her for the exact same effect.

The bugbear warps right before the mighty goddess, catching her off guard. Due to the bonuses provided by your Friendly Neighborhood Warlord-Man, Fathi manages to slam his deadly weapon into Tiamat's Red skull (total damage 68), and falls safely to the ground... using Tiamat's head to break his fall. While this would knock any normal being to the ground, Tiamat isn't likely going to stay down.

(Save vs. being knocked prone) (1d20+5)[9]
    (Save vs. initial Stun) (1d20+5)[18]

(Fathi, don't forget that your enhancement bonus also applies to attack rolls... your character sheet seems to neglect this.)

Surprisingly, Tiamat was unable to stay aloft... but a quick thought from her other heads keeps the red one fresh and feisty.

Spoiler
    Show
    Preliminary map, PCs are on the left in their chosen colors, with Slayer's placeholder color being pink and Victor's yellow. Fathi is directly in front of Tiamat (big red square with a T), and behind Tiamat are the Ancient Red (big dark red square with a D), and the Dragonborn Champions (squares with a diagonal line).

Initiative:
    Korvis's turn!
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2008-12-03 at 06:26 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

(Your not the only one Mando, GitP has been really slow as of late for me, sometimes not even responding)

Korvis - Wizard
    HP: 153/153 Surges: 9
    AC: 43 Fort: 37 Ref: 45 Will: 46
    Immune: Resistance:
    Status Effects: Blur (+2 defenses) 8 Fly speed

Korvis reaches into his robe pocket and produces a large glass orb, its contents a vortex of swirling mist. His eyes stare into the Orb briefly, showing the reflection of a man whose old age has started to become a problem. Even through near immortalization, death was catching up. Hopefully this last adventure will be quite the success.

With a quick utterance the orb shines dimly and the mages appearance becomes distorted. You find that its really quite hard to see him, even up close, as his form shifts and blurs, blending into the background. Barely visible, Korvis then proceeds to cast another spell quickly, causing the orb to once again flash briefly as the party is engulfed in a white light, removing mans bond to the earth. He then flys off away from the party, disappearing completely in the distance.

Minor action: Cast Blur. Gives a +2 power bonus to all defenses and causes Korvis to become invisible to anyone not within 5 squares of him.

Standard action: Casts Mass Fly. Everyone within 5 squares (everyone but Fathi I believe) gains a fly speed of 8 until the end of Korvis' next turn (unless I sustain minor, which I will).

Move action: Fly's south and east as far as possible (within 8 squares, hugging the wall), but touches down when the movement ends.
    Steam: Foolish Chaos
    Spoiler
    Show
    Freaking awesome TF2 banner by: Pyro

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Like this?
    Spoiler
    Show

...Remember, you're on the surface of an infinite plane. "As far South as Possible" is... impossible... other than 8 squares straight south...

Alrighty... I'd like to implement a coordinate system, if you will...
    The origin point (0,0) is the lower-left corner of the SpellJammer's area, so Arko is currently at (5,-1), and Tiamat's center is located at (70,4).

...also, Final Boss Theme!
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2008-12-03 at 08:49 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

[QUOTE=Mando Knight;5410639(Fathi, don't forget that your enhancement bonus also applies to attack rolls... your character sheet seems to neglect this.)[/QUOTE]

(OOC: Unfortunately, his +31 to attack does include the morningstar's enhancement bonus. If you see something that I'm missing, though, feel free to point that out.

Also, she takes -2 to all saves from No Respite, which is active whenever he is within 5 squares of her or any enemy (I'm lacking MP at the moment, so if someone could check that, I'd appreciate it).

Another thing; Felling Gash is Rattling, meaning she takes a -2 to attack rolls until the end of her next turn (I'm assuming this only Ms. Red Head, for now.) She probably needs to roll a save against that, too...)
    Last edited by Belobog; 2008-12-04 at 02:16 PM.
    Character Roster:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Belobog View Post
    Also, she takes -2 to all saves from No Respite, which is active whenever he is within 5 squares of her or any enemy (I'm lacking MP at the moment, so if someone could check that, I'd appreciate it).)
    Here, I'll boost it up to a -8 penalty because I totally didn't expect it...

...Oops, it changed nothing!

It is, however, only against adjacent enemies, which fortunately for you, she was/is.

...somehow, I thought that your attack bonus was higher... guess that just means that the Warlord will have to pump out more bonuses. Have to give you credit for audacity, though... leaping nearly 300' away from your support in order to attack That Which Man Was Not Meant To Poke takes some guts...

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Here, I'll boost it up to a -8 penalty because I totally didn't expect it...

...Oops, it changed nothing!

It is, however, only against adjacent enemies, which fortunately for you, she was/is.

...somehow, I thought that your attack bonus was higher... guess that just means that the Warlord will have to pump out more bonuses. Have to give you credit for audacity, though... leaping nearly 300' away from your support in order to attack That Which Man Was Not Meant To Poke takes some guts...
    (It's more of a reference thing. Who knows, it might make some difference on future ones.

And yeah, gonna hope that there's proof in advertising, or else Fathi will be an Ex-Godhunter. )
    Character Roster:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Initiative:
    Donaar's turn!

30. - Top - End - #30

OOC: Oh Man I wish I can actually attack Tiamat, however, none of my attacks can reach her, so now....... I'll just do what I can.

Move Action: Move in front of the group (3 squares in front of the "Mr. Brown" (Sorry, can't remember who it is at the moment.)
    Standard Action: Cast Hallowed Ground (Close burst of 5 squares)