New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1126272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1132
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Galactic CrossFire - Peace/War? Victory either Way!

Meeting

"I would like to establish an embassy as well, or share one, as long as we can get in touch with the Khal government" Kane nodded.

"Perhaps you would want an embassy in this province" Brianna suggested "Since it is probably closet to your mindset"

Rethran VII

Captain Gram growled, he knew this was going to happen. He had no mercy, he couldn't. While the Aetheri attempted to get out of the boarding parties way, He went forward.

"Fire all batteries"
    he cried.

First his cruiser then the Battleship, then the frigates opened fire with all they had. They hit already gaping holes and crippled areas, meaning specifically to destroy all of the Khal.

"This is for my sister you bastards"
    he took no great pleasure in this, but the revenge did soothe any twinges in conscience he had.

Fights Over

Verona looks almost pleading, increasing her empathy to see if the disgust is targeted at her "I can...taste your scorn lord, is it because what I am?"

She expects it, it would only make sense....but the thought hurt still.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Ogre in the Playground

Rethran VII Is this some sort of bluff campaign?

What the...

What the hell do you think you're doing, Goh?! They're hardly in a position to fight back, at least not effectively. We should be taking prisoners.

Spoiler
    Show
    A note, more re-enforcements are continuing to the area, as no one bothered to take down the marker that the Khal threat was active.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

In Auromar, Histantos Illist, Aasimar Warlock.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Ogre in the Playground

Rethran VII

"You heard what they said" Gram said calmly "No surrender, I've fought fanatics before sir and I know when one means it"

his mouth tightens "Unless you are ordering me to pull back"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Ogre in the Playground

Rethran VII

We're the Inquisition. Whoever heard of taking prisoners by consent?

No, better idea. There's a ship still fighting properly further out of system. It's broadcasting to the Khal at large. It'd destruction should be our top priority.

We've allocated some forces, but if you want a proper fight...
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ogre in the Playground

Rethran VII

"Then you know how much it will cost to get those prisoners" Gram growled then shrugged "My men will have no part of a meaningless boarding action. Since you are my CO I will engage this ship, but remember the lives you could of saved" and he switched of the comms.

"One more volley then engage the still functioning ship"

- SurlySeraph

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Ogre in the Playground

Re'thran VII

You've never seen us try a boarding action, have you?

There is a sigh in the Council Room at the Goh's final volly, before his fleet heads away from the battle towards the far off ship.

Note that idiot, bloodthirsty Commander's name, and insure that the Goh know he cost us prisoners.

The Golden Hawks get to work on finishing the remaining Khal Fighters, and taking out the weaponry of the larger Khal ships. Once that is done... the true work can begin.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Ogre in the Playground

Rethran VII

Gram fumed, he could not believe they were doing something so foolhardy, those damn Khal weren't going to surrender. Oh well, he had a job to do.

Coming in hard and fast on the last Khal ship he hit it from all sides with his two bigger ships cutting off escape. He had them ready for evasion maneuvers, these Khal were very good.

- SurlySeraph

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Ettin in the Playground

Re'thran VII

Most Khal boarders were repelled with heavy losses - these Khal had nothing to lose, and were in their element. However, there are very few Khal who could take on an army alone and win.

However, one force was made up of Vral Kvarjan's elite guard and officers, on board a ship belonging to the High Fleet. Kvarjan hadn't gotten his job by being weak or killable, and was carving a path through security, demons and the ship itself...

Aetherlight

"A sky to dance in, the earth to embrace you. It's been tradition since before we could reach the stars, and they decided to do the best they could right now. The hall's tall enough to soar in, and definitely hard enough to embrace." There is a dull thud as something slams into the wall next to Tvari hard enough to leave a sizable dent. "A very hard embrace."

Fight's Over

Tatheran looks shocked. "No! No, nononono. No. Definitely... no.

His disgust is focused on the depravity of a culture that would mistreat - even torture - hostages and prisoners. There is a sense of darkness and vileness over the very thought. Tatheran's a very ethical Vela, even though his code of ethics is alien.

Meeting

"Syrii is the homeworld of the Khal, and the meeting place of the Councils, but a planet in the Vela system would be more to your liking. Syrii is not cold - it is the soul of ice."

Vir'l karrj Rkag

The ship took a battering from the assault - it was only a heavy cruiser, not a battleship. Its pilot is good, dancing out of the way of missiles and cannon fire, but it's heavily outnumbered. One torpedo hit its left flank, almost crippling that side. On the bridge, the Tchaikoan prepared to die, hoping the transmission had gotten through.

Then a dozen battleships, predominately Vela in design, Jumped in on the flank of the Aetheri. They charged up cannons and readied torpedoes, but held back.

The Magister's Fist received a transmission. Verify: the Kyba siitro Mkorba has been destroyed, all hands lost?
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Ogre in the Playground

Vir'l karrj Rkag

Captain Gram opened a frequency with the new Khal ships "Attention Khal fleet, these interlopers have broken the Khal's promise not to attack the Aetheri. We do not wish this to end in their deaths so please ask them to surrender. I will also ask you to withdraw, until we can verify with the Empror and High Chosen on the status of the cease-fire"

Fights Over

"Then what..."
    her voice trails off "Oh, it is disgust for the treatment, let me assure you Captain" her voice attempts to resume normality " That was not us, but our enemies, but our soldiers have suffered that treatment"

She lifts a palm in a sign of peace "It was just the cold look on your face when I asked Lord, I thought..."

- SurlySeraph

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Ogre in the Playground

Re'thran VII

The elite borders... seem to land on a ship without guards. Or, indeed, a bridge. Simply a metallic, rather depressing corridor...

Aetherlight

Khan smiled, gently

Well, you can't break the ship

Probably

And short of that, I'm fine with it.

Vir'l karrj Rkag

A transmission from the Aetheri echoes that of the Goh

Many ships have been destroyed. If the Kyba siitro Mkorba was the flagship, I'm afraid it was indeed destroyed
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ogre in the Playground

Meeting

We care not, as long as we have access to your government. Your homeworld is fine. As for us, you have your choice of a ground embassy, a space station, or both.
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Ettin in the Playground

Standoff at the Vir'l karrj Rkag

A new voice broadcasts over the ansible. Then as a Metkoan in the service of Metkoan of the Army Grythyn Cnaeirr, I claim this vessel and its warriors as my own. You may stand down or you may fire upon my ship - if you choose the latter, then we will show no mercy.

Fight's Over

"Contrary to the rumors spread around our borders, we Khal do have morals. I find the idea of torturing and abusing a guest simply barbaric. It was not your fault, Dragon." He gives her a wide, manic grin. "Anyway, if somebody had an ansible that happened to have the codes for the Winter's Wind programmed into it, you'd be able to talk to your prisoners. Of course, such an idea would be simply fantastic - too far-fetched to think of." He winks at her.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Ogre in the Playground

Fights Over

Verona gave a nod returning the wink "I will assure you that Kane and his children do not condone torture of any kind on prisoners, and the society's which used them have been cleansed now." she bows "Thank you for trying" she smirks.

Gram may of seemed like a idiot and firebrand, but that was not the case. Like most Goh in command he was as shrewd and wily as a fox so he did not let the anger pepper his voice "Metkoan of the Army, this is Captain Gram of the Goh Armada. These Khal have broken a cease-fire made between your lord and the Aetheri's. We will not destroy them.

May I offer a compromise, We will not capture the, and you will not take them. We will keep them were they are until the Lords decide what our fate is as races. If the meeting comes to a bloody ending, then so shall this. There is a chance that they will be set free, or punished for disobeying orders...let us wait"

Captain Gram disliked doing this, but he had to put feelings aside to protect his men.

- SurlySeraph

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ettin in the Playground

The laughter coming over the ansible was light and cheerful. Thank you for the honor, captain, but I am merely a Metkoan. But on to the matter: there was no cease-fire between the Khal and the Aetheri, merely between the Kaharach and the High Chosen. It's complicated, but by Khal law the army was not breaking oath. The Metkoan chuckles. Simply foolish. However, I must refuse your compromise - by the authority of the Seven Karaks and the Kaharach on High, I charge thee to stand down. You and your Emperor have no authority over the Krellyadine Army.

Aetherlight

After twenty more minutes of banging, smashing and screeching, the door opens and two Khal stagger out - the male battered, cut and bruised, the female looking very dazed and barely standing. Ycharr Tvari loudly and enthusiastically congratulates them - a bit too enthusiastically, from the male's expression.

After a few minutes, Ycharr Tvari turns to Khan. "There - my duty has been done, and I'm curious as to what you want..."
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Ogre in the Playground

Captain Gram took a breath and then "Methkoan, if we let these Khal go, what assurance do we have that they do not simply come back in a couple of days with a bigger army to attack this same system. It seems counterproductive to let people go who will be back to kill us again. If they swear on an oath that none of these Khal and Vela and their like will attack into Aetheri or Goh space again...."

He grinned ferally "You might not of heard, but we Goh are crazy, and I would put them under my authority since your Kaharach seems to let his dogs have to long a reach."

Gram sighs "More Aetheri reinforcements are on the way, and they apparently can whoop you. You can kill me, but can you beat all of them? I charge thee to stand down if my terms are not acceptable"

His hands, beyond the viewscreen move quickly giving his men orders.

- SurlySeraph

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ogre in the Playground

Vir'l karrj Rkag

The Magister's Fist drifts slowly past the Vir'l karrj Rkag, it's drives deactivated, but it's weapons ready. If it came to battle, it wants to be able to make the first strike.

Spoiler
    Show
    Still waiting on the boarding party...

Re'thran VII

The fleet seems to have weathered the storm of borders. They resume their long range attack on the Khal guns, aiming solely to disable them.

New forces arriving in system are being directed to the Vir'l karrj Rkag, the existing fleet and the Bastion standing ready to ensure the Khal were disabled.
    Last edited by Moral Wiz; 2009-01-10 at 11:44 AM.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ogre in the Playground

Vir'l karrj Rkag

Gram maneuvered his fleet so it was slightly behind the Khal vessel, looking for all the world like he was just giving the Aetheri reinforcements room.

- SurlySeraph

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Ettin in the Playground

The Dancing Sea cuts off communication. Several tense moments later, it re-connects. Okay... is... The Metkoan does her best to bite down on another giggle. Is this the first time you've met the Khal, Captain Gram of the Goh Armada? Surely, surely this has to be the first time you've seen the rumors made real. There's no other way I can explain how naive you seem to be about our ways.

To begin - this was a random attack. Khal and Vela prefer to roam and strike in new, interesting places. If a system has been attacked by Khal once, it is less likely to be attacked again if it resists in the way this system has. Secondly, these were the dogs of the late Metkoan of the Army Voruk Eryn, not the forces of the Kaharach. If the Kaharach unleashed an assault, this system would be rubble, angels or no. Thirdly, ordered the Khal to swear an oath not to attack you is the best way I know of to be killed instantly. Stand. Down."

Dancing Sea

Kyra'hakis cut the transmission, transmitting over secure channels to the other ships in the fleet. On my mark, prepare to assault the Aetheri. Tarn vash Kkran, I need you to move within range of the Vir'l karrj Rkan and Jumpbind with it. All other vessels will distract the Aetheri and damned Goh long enough for the Tarn vash Kkran to Jump with the Vir'l karrj Rkan. Understood?

The Khal vessels microJumped around the Vir'l karrj Rkag, between the disabled vessel and the Goh fleet, the Dancing Sea locking onto the Magister's Fist. When Kyra'hakis gave the word, they'd be ready.

Spoiler
    Show
    Just to clarify things a bit: this is a dozen of the best Vela ships, led by one of the best Metkoans in the fleet and ready for battle. The Aetheri are going to lose if it comes to open battle, and the Goh aren't going to fare much better. Aetheri reinforcements are coming up - that just makes things more enjoyable...

Also, to point out: the Vir'l karrj Rkag is probably several star systems away, not within range of the main battle. 22 seconds still gets you very, very far when you've got a Jump engine.

Boarding Party

Spoiler
    Show
    They're going to smash through anyway. Pulse rifles make short work of walls and people alike.

Really, I don't understand what you're getting at with just a boring corridor - they wouldn't stay in that boring corridor for two seconds...
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ogre in the Playground

Standoff
    "The Kaharach attacked Dai and it wasn't pulverised" Gram said smugly.
    Gram switched frequency's to contact the Magisters fist, not waiting for a reply "Well, what do you want to do? Just give 'em the bastards back? If you want to fight, I'll do it, and we'll give the bastards a good fight and I'll make 'em pay for it but I cannot defeat a dozen odd ships. Stall for Reinforcements or give 'em the ship"

Spoiler
    Show
    Captain Gram is the head of an Elite strike force, but you are correct, even he can't defeat a dozen of Vela ships without some serious back-up.

- SurlySeraph

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    The Magistar's Fist is the best of the best of the best. Literally. They're the best of the Inquisitorial High Fleet, the top fighting fleet of the Inquisiton, the best force of the Aetheri navy.

Consider this the equivalent of sending an elite squadron of Goh battle mages against Tatheran. Ok, a little less than that, but close. Perhaps not an even fight, but just south of one. And with the re-enforcements... well, most are already here. They've had an alert on for quite a while now...

It'll take a while, but 22 seconds... you've not got a faster drive, we can just re-route the ones there... It'll become the main battle, probably, given how crippled the full army now is...

Vir'l karrj Rkag Standoff

Hmm... would you permit us one concession?

We understand the laws of the Khal, more or less, and won't expect an oath not to attack. However, we suspect that the ship in question carries a relic stolen from us during the raid. Not won in battle, stolen, whilst our fleet fought yours, honourably.

We're not certian however. We'd like to confirm if it is, or is not there, so we can negotiate upon the matter. It emitts a light, almost unnoticed energy signiture, but we have specialization. One of our ships nearby can conduct a scan to see if the item is there.

Boarding Party

The whole made leads on to a near total blackness. It seems to be a large room though.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last chance...
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ettin in the Playground

WHAT? ...Yes, we would allow you to do so. As Metkoan, I would even allow you to board the ship to search for it. Battle is one thing, but theft? If such a relic was stolen from you, we will return it without cost.

Boarding Party
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last chance for what? To turn back? To choose another ship?

I have no idea what's going on...
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, we can't be sure. It's currently missing, but there's a lot of confusion. We didn't expect the attack. One source says it was stolen, another says destroyed, another says that it's just been moved secretly for safety. Still, you understand that we can't allow it to be stolen.

Barring that, we have no desire for a fight. The signature of the relic is slight, so we will need specialized equipment, which is currently engaged. It's en-route however. Until it shows up, might I recommend we both move away from the Vir'l karrj Rkag, so we can be sure that it's not moved in the interrim? We will naturally do the same, moving the same amount of distance away, just as you do.

Boarding Party

Spoiler
    Show
    Last chance... oh, nothing. Please continue.

Meeting

Drake, slightly depressed, seems to be playing with the communication device, trying to learn how to work it.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Ogre in the Playground

"apparently the Goh are neatral for Khal-Aetheri disputes and vice versa with the Aetheri. We will stay next to the ship to assure neither side take advantage"

- SurlySeraph

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Bugbear in the Playground

Deus (Private)
    Purat smiles. "Ah. I will check these out. This holo-tech though... this isn't your best is-" Purat was cut short as Tulak dragged him out of the room. Tulak turned back toward Nain as a guard gently escorted Purat out of the room, who seemed to be fuming.

Tulak sighed. "That man is scum. He trades in non-sentient biological workers, but he is doing illegal sentient trading too. It's disgusting, but we cannot catch him." A guard walked back into the room, but Tuak held up a single finger, telling the guard to wait. "Do you want anymore visitors, or do you want to check out the convention? I can block anyone from seeing you, or tell them to move so you can go to the convention."

Dosadi Orbital Station
    Farez stood in the room, staring at the thirty monitors and typing on two different keyboards. He turned to look at Delan, whose wounds were healing remarkably well. "It's good that you didn't get the Khal DNA. They are bloodthirsty savages, not soldiers. They live for the fight." As he said this, he continued typing lightning speed on the two keyboards.

Gelan dropped his eyes. "Yes sir."

Farez smiled sadly. Don't be like that Gelan. You did well. Regardless, the Dosadians are almost done. Are there any systems we can test them on?"

Gelan produced a holo-pad from his armband and scanned it briefly, reading the contents in a few seconds."Yes sir. There are three, actually."

Farez stopped typing and walked toward the door to the right of Gelan. "Send 'em to all three. We'll see what happens." Gelan smiled, and followed Farez out the door.

Derih
    The large shipyards in orbit around Derih were in production again, producing massive ships for the Crusader fleet, which had been both woefully undertechnology and undernumbers. Thousands of Fraonite workers and millions of robotic and biological workers were scrambling across the massive shipyards, constructing many ships, mostly frigates, but also battleships, destroyers, and four almost finished dreadnoughts. The Unbreakable was also in orbit, being reconstructed and refitted from the battle.
    Last edited by Halna LeGavilk; 2009-01-10 at 11:11 PM.
    RIP Gary Gygax, March 4th, 2008. May he roll 20's in heaven forever.
    RIP Dave Arneson, April 7th, 2009. He roleplays his way into our hearts.
    Avatar by Banjo1985, the Awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by havocfett
    Quote Originally Posted by My self
    I'll throw in my hat as a Dwarf Warlord//Were-Dire Badger, going into Dwarven Defender and Deepwarden from Races of Stone. Is that cool?
    ...I'm not sure the vocabulary exists in the english language to express how much I approve of this concept.

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Ogre in the Playground

Master Scout and the Mysterious radiation

Right, I've got to figure out what to do here.

Master Scout tries to move the body, counting on his non-organic nature to protect him from the radiation.
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Ettin in the Playground

I am afraid you have fought alongside the Aetheri and are not counted as neutral by Khal Law, Captain Gram. You will stand down. However, our ships will withdraw as long as you keep your word, Aetheri.

Dancing Sea

Kyra'hakis rose. "Tchaikoan, you have the helm. I am going to investigate this "theft" personally."

Boarding Party

Several Khal charged forward through the breach, pulse rifles ready. Several others ran down the corridor, searching for a way up to the bridge.

Meeting

Tatheran stared upwards at the sky, speaking to no one in particular. "The keyboard down at the bottom is the primary navigation tool - you can also tap the screen. Click on "saved" - that's ryvir'sign - then on "channels" or myrrs'ith - then on "Winter's Wind."
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Ogre in the Playground

Perfectly reasonable

The Magistar's Fist and the other ships pull back, just out of weapon range of the Vir'l karrj Rkag. However, their scanners are active, looking for any shuttle, or other attempt to leave the ship

A frigate shows up shortly

Eye of the Crone here. Permission to dock with the Vir'l karrj Rkag to carry out our scan?

Boarding Party

The corridor shows no signs of ending soon. It could be a maintenance corridor of some sort. The Khal running down it hear the faint sound of alarms echoing in the distance.

Meanwhile, their unfortunate charging fellows find themselves in what seems to be some sort of cell. A sudden thrumm heralds a veil of blue energy blocking off their escape. A second one blocks the bars in front of them. Their doesn't seem to be a lot of air left, between walls on two sides, and the energy fields on the others. Even by the faint blue light, the Khal can see these walls are made differently, and can probably take more punishment than the one they smashed through.

Meeting

Drake just happens to do as suggested....
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Halna LeGavilk View Post
    Deus (Private)
    Purat smiles. "Ah. I will check these out. This holo-tech though... this isn't your best is-" Purat was cut short as Tulak dragged him out of the room. Tulak turned back toward Nain as a guard gently escorted Purat out of the room, who seemed to be fuming.

Tulak sighed. "That man is scum. He trades in non-sentient biological workers, but he is doing illegal sentient trading too. It's disgusting, but we cannot catch him." A guard walked back into the room, but Tuak held up a single finger, telling the guard to wait. "Do you want anymore visitors, or do you want to check out the convention? I can block anyone from seeing you, or tell them to move so you can go to the convention."
    Nain smiles at Tulak's description. Let's see if his taste in Holo-Drama is any better than his morality.

As much as I'd like to see the convention, I'm afraid I'm probably supposed to greet visitors more. I'll leave the convention to Dral and Heri, lucky pair.
    Rathe avatar by Recaiden

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ogre in the Playground

Standoff

Gram orders his ships to back off slowly and get ready to annihilate the nearest Khal ship if treachery insues. His ships look for all the world like wolves prowling near a dying carcass.

Deus

Prince Melvinar blinked "Stay inside? Problem? What problem?"

His men react and begin to look around in vague alarm.

- SurlySeraph

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Bugbear in the Playground

Deus (Private)
    Tulak nodded, and motioned to the guard to let the next person in. The guard nodded and opened the door, and Purat burst in, screaming. He was shaking and waving his fist. "WHY YOU-!" The guard hefted Purat over his shoulder and carried him out of the room, and the next person came in.

He was a Fraonite of medium build, a bit smaller than Tulak. He had bright green skin and the smile like grimace on his face. "Guy's got quite a temper, doesn't he?" the Fraonite chortled. "Kirat Helos, Majority Leader of the Fraonite Senate. How ya doin?"

Dock 1835
    Delin looked startled for a second, then laughed. "Not now, but there might be. You never know when something might happen, so I'd be happy to show you the safe zones, the danger zones, that kind of stuff. We'll escort you, and I have my quick travel, so there shouldn't be any danger, but it's always better to be prepared. It rarely happens, actually, but because there are so many people on the planet right now, it's bound to happen."
    Last edited by Halna LeGavilk; 2009-01-11 at 06:59 PM.
    RIP Gary Gygax, March 4th, 2008. May he roll 20's in heaven forever.
    RIP Dave Arneson, April 7th, 2009. He roleplays his way into our hearts.
    Avatar by Banjo1985, the Awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by havocfett
    Quote Originally Posted by My self
    I'll throw in my hat as a Dwarf Warlord//Were-Dire Badger, going into Dwarven Defender and Deepwarden from Races of Stone. Is that cool?
    ...I'm not sure the vocabulary exists in the english language to express how much I approve of this concept.