New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Okay Internet...I need a favor

I need a picture, an illustration of a bugbear wearing a pith helmet. The short explanation is that my dark sun barbarian bugbear has the Scholar theme and I thought it would be amusing for him to speak with a British upperclass accent and while being the most brutal member of our party regularly have tea, discuss poetry, etc. Hence a pith helmet on a bugbear, also khaki uniform remnants and a monocle. Suggested by others he needs a large waxed curly mustache, possibly sideburns and other facial hair well kept. Has a ridiculous over the top English name Reginald Phillip ST. John wotherford-havenshropshireham.

wearing hide armor and since its darksun no metal, all bone,crystal, obsidian, etc.

DM is starting us as gladiatorslaves so he has fallen,disgraced and stripped of honor.

Thanks
    I will be master of "pushy pull slidy nothingf@c$1ng stacks" also known as 4th edition.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Okay Internet...I need a favor

Talk about your specific requests, eh? I just got inkscape, going to make this my first project and see how it comes out. Layering the khaki uniform and the hide armor might be tricky.

3. - Top - End - #3

ClericGuy

Blink blink... Awesome!! Note khaki uniform doesn't have to be complete, could be somewhat raggedy a little torn, maybe just the pants are intact. Monocle, mustaches, and the pith helmet are the key though. thanks!!!
    I will be master of "pushy pull slidy nothingf@c$1ng stacks" also known as 4th edition.

4. - Top - End - #4

All done the area around the monacle string is a bit too busy, and the table legs look a bit off, but other than that I'm pretty happy with it. Even the hands came out about as well as I could have hoped on a first try.

Spoiler
    Show

I think I feel a song coming on-

Thog is the very model of a fighter slash barbarian
    Thog view on weapon combat tactics most utilitarian
    Thog greataxe skill help Thog to kill with relative impunity
    Get too close and Thog strike with attack of opportunity!

5. - Top - End - #5

ClericGuy

Awesome I love it, especially the modern major general limerick at the end brilliant!

6. - Top - End - #6

Glad you like it. I wish I could claim credit for the limerick, but it's not mine. Can't remember who wrote it to credit them though.