Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Mighty Creatures 2nd IC thread

Wela

Wela stared at Sainbec for a second.

"Desai? He's barely a god. He may be ascended, but he's nothing like you."

Wela approached and let herself fall in Sainbec's arms.

"Still, you may be right. I should let go of this burden. After all, this is what made me create the Chimera in the first place: frustration. Desai is especially zealous...he will love this job.

So it's final. I'm staying here...with you."

And Wela kissed him passionately.

Spoiler
    Show
    This game is barely alive. Might as well have an happy ending
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2009-01-25 at 09:10 AM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Sainbec

Well, if there was one thing Sainbec was good at, it was adapting to new and confusing situations. He kissed her back, with the passion of the wind, and they stood for a long moment embracing each other.

Then Sainbec pulled back with a sad - wistful? - grin. "Wela... the last time someone kissed me..." He held her closer, protectively. "...was a very long time ago. The last time I loved someone... and they loved me back. But then there was war... and fire... and death and blood and fury. So much lost." He leaned in closer to her, whiskers brushing against her cheek. "Thank you. For love, and protection, and hope. Thank you."

He grinned again, a grin promising wild adventure. "Wela... you see the stars? I once told my lover that I wished that we could travel the stars. Name them all, and explore every one - every one a new destination, every one a new adventure. Just a thought, you know. In case you want what you Welans call a honeymoon..."

And he kissed Wela again, with desert fire running through his veins. And this time, he didn't stop.

Spoiler
    Show
    Awwww...

I just realized, but I never got to reveal Sainbec's angsty backstory. I think this is the closest he's ever gotten to revealing why he was so protective of the Kitseri - other than when he was comparing Varin to an old warlord.

But yes, happy ending. Raz isn't getting all teary. Honest...
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Bialikk

The Father Bird hide his feelings about the "dragons shall rule the world" thing. He wasn't exactly found of the giant flying reptiles, mainly because they were born powerful rather than to have to earn their power through hard work, like most mortals. Still, he didn't wanted to hurt his old friend.

"-They may rule one day, yes. But what remain of humanity will probably not bow to their rule. And let's not think about the Kithseri, the Sea people and the Apemen. None of them will. So, one day, when all other mortals will go extinct, maybe your children shall rule this world. But until then, I guess they'll have to share."

He turned to the unborn gods again

"-And if those ones awake, let me tell you that our whole work here might be jeopartize. Do you thing they are dreaming ? That they are already conscious of their being ? I have no memorise whatsoever of before my birth. Would it be right to keep them in that state ? Raw dreaming magic for ever, ready to awake should they be needed, but otherwise sleeping until we find existance boring ?"

Spoiler
    Show

Gotta decide what Bialikk and Zanwar do and we can too put an end to the "Mighty Creatures Age".

So, do we get to be the grooms ?
    Last edited by Johel; 2009-01-25 at 08:18 AM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Keno

The elder tortoise bid farewell to Bialikk and Zanwar and wandered the streets of the divine city. He, too, could see the stars. He could see how beautiful they were. However, he would leave their exploration to the younglings. Like so many times before, he felt extremely tired. Now that Keno was free of his burden, he went in search of a comfy spot and finally went to sleep. Maybe, one day, the world would need him again. But not before a long time.

Spoiler
    Show
    You know what? Bialikk and Zanwar should become roomates! That would make for a hilarious sitcom!
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2009-01-25 at 09:10 AM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

Sarathalus

The age was coming to an end. Gods were changing, mortals were growing up, and even the most mighty were finding happiness. Feeling the Joy from Sainbec and Wela, a new idea crept into his mind. Since his people no longer needed his guidence, perhaps there were others who did. He began to search creation for a new world, one that needed the touch and guidance of the divine.
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    Keno

The elder tortoise bid farewell to Bialikk and Zanwar and wandered the streets of the divine city. He, too, could see the stars. He could see how beautiful they were. However, he would leave their exploration to the younglings. Like so many times before, he felt extremely tired. Now that Keno was free of his burden, he went in search of a comfy spot and finally went to sleep. Maybe, one day, the world would need him again. But not before a long time.

Spoiler
    Show
    You know what? Bialikk and Zanwar should become roomates! That would make for a hilarious sitcom!
    (gods a new star II next? maybe?)