New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Request A Shadow Prestige Class Here!!!

So, I'm making my own versions (I guess you can call them "remakes") of certain spellcasting prestige classes found in WotC books with shadowcasting in mind. So, I was wondering:

What do you want to see remade?

No, I won't redo shadowcaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoury99 View Post
    Dungeons & Dragons obviously - that's why White Wolf won't let their PCs take a look at it. Sadly the game has degenerated into an argument over which suppliments are allowed and who's paying for the pizza... an of course which edition is best.

...Although traditionally of course, the gods play Populous.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Request A Shadow Prestige Class Here!!!

.....Bump....
    Dungeons & Dragons obviously - that's why White Wolf won't let their PCs take a look at it. Sadly the game has degenerated into an argument over which suppliments are allowed and who's paying for the pizza... an of course which edition is best.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

A 3.5 prestige class 5 or 10 levels that is specifically tied to the fall when the shadows lengthen.

Something about it makes it only dangerous starting at harvest. Other times it's dormant\travels to the shadow plane etc... etc....

Sigurd
    Logo by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #4

Quote Originally Posted by sigurd View Post
    A 3.5 prestige class 5 or 10 levels that is specifically tied to the fall when the shadows lengthen.

Something about it makes it only dangerous starting at harvest. Other times it's dormant\travels to the shadow plane etc... etc....
    Sigurd
    Hmmm.....I suppose I could work on something like that.
    I think I would only make it a few levels though, possibly 3-5 or even make it into a template. I had an idea of a PrC similar to that, but it wasn't even for spellcasters, it was a sort of scarecrow-like cancer mage thing which had a bunch of abilities that had a sort of decaying flavor..