New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

[Segunda's Palacio]

Lalita has barely had time to order Clarice to stand up when Charlotte returns. He looks at her with eyes wide from befuddlement, before his expression fades to disappointment. "Back already? Didn't I tell you to take your time?" He crosses his arms on his chest, then sighs and shrugs. "Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything else from you. Would you please come and stand here." He motions Charlotte to stand next to the other girl.

"You can forget about the earlier, Miss. It seems we'll have two dolls after all", Lalita shouts over his shoulder to Canguro. Then he turns to regard the servants again, ineffable glint in his grey eyes. "Strip."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Ogre in the Playground

The two girls nonchalantly unfasten some clasps and let their clothes hit the floor. Their undergarments are removed effortlessly and soon join them.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I find all this stripping stuff mildly amusing, especially considering Edward is the fastest/most coordinated, thereby making him the best at instantly removing clothes by force yet he hasn't done so.

To anyone that isn't Frozen_Feet, which is everyone else, this wasn't my idea. I'm just rolling with it. I gotta confirm that I can't be accused of bandwagoning on this quickly growing trend.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-02 at 01:08 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    "Really?"

Clovis pokes Ivaz's breasts with the two sticks.

"These still look pretty heavy and as far as I noticed the gravity hasn't changed."
    Ivaz flashes a toothy grin.

I'll take that as a compliment. Although, you do that again without permission, and I'll have to beat ya.

She turns to face him fully, placing her left hand, in a fist, right on the side of her hip.

So, interin Tercera, huh? How'd you get that job?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Orc in the Playground

[Genoveva's Tower]

The snakes prove about as tough as a fraccion's hierro-protected appendages could be, wrapping and biting at the vines defensively. However, two of the snakes' heads are removed as the acid eats away at them, recovering Genny's knowledge of Cero and Garganta.

However, Ruwa's eyes widen and her face reddens as Genoveva lets loose the wave of, well, amorous energy. The entire scene slows to her as her heart beats...

Ba-bump...

Her slender figure...

Ba-bump...

Her attractive, perky rear...

Ba-bump...

Her powerful stance...

Ba-bump...

Ruwa's tail aims for Yaago's legs, going for a powerful trip even as she slowly advances for Genoveva, resealing (releasing Anita's vines in the process, and restoring Genoveva's memories) and kneeling to the ground, crawling to the Primera slowly.

Assuming no interruption, she clings onto one of Genoveva's legs, rubbing against it sensually, any sentient thought blocked out by physical fervor.

"Geeeenny-sssaaaamaaaa..."

[Cuarta Sector]

Talon doesn't even react to Sereg's poor attempts at intimidating her as she catches onto the scent she was looking for. With that, she bursts into sonido, making for the source...

She had a talk to have with Vincente, after all.

[Primera Sector]

The princess does not seem too pleased, the effects of her aura inflicted upon her surroundings.

Do you have any idea who I am, you imbecile!? I am the Princess of Las Noches, daughter of the Ghost King! Are you suicidal!?
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-03-02 at 09:17 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Firbolg in the Playground

Anita

Anita's eyes widened as she felt Genoveva's aura. Confident that she could handle the fraccion by herself, and ultimately scared of whatever aura was being emanated, Anita ran. Fled. Escaped. She did not know what the aura's effects were, and she didn't feel different.

She turned a corner and quite literally ran into a familiar espada. "M-my apologies, Segunda-Sama." She said, scrambling for words as she blushed profusely. Something was off about her, her usual cool demeanor was gone.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Ogre in the Playground

Like a true gentleman, Edward expertly used his celerity to gently catch and hold Anita by her shoulders so they could avoid a more awkward collision. "Oh hey, if it isn't the cutest little lady with glasses I've ever seen!" Edward looked absolutely elated to see her.

7. - Top - End - #1087

Anita

The fraccion's face takes even a deeper red hue. She tried to stand up straight, to remain professional. "The P-primera is occupied at the moment. I am sorry, but if you have come to see her you m-may have to wait a bit." She resealed her ressurreccion, the vines retreating into her back once more.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Ogre in the Playground

"Awww..." Edward frowned childishly for a moment before returning to his regular sunny visage. "Well, I guess that's alright. I really shouldn't be complaining when I have someone as captivating as you to keep me company. So, how have you been doing?"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-02 at 10:57 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Cuarta Sector]

Talon might sense a shift in Vicente's scent before long. Almost like...

And suddenly, he steps out from around a corner, not too far ahead of the Privaron Espada. His stance is cautious, but not hostile.

"You seem to be seeking me, Lady Talon. Is there something I can do for you?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

10. - Top - End - #1090

"Same old, same old." She said, twirling her hair nervously. She looked behind herself, around the corner and down the hall where she could barely see Ruwa and Genoveva. "C-could we move somewhere else?" She asked, taking one of his hands in her own. She still had an odd feeling about her, one that Anita herself couldn't make out.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh my goodness! She's holding my hand! Edward felt a tingle of excitement. "Sure, whatever you desire, but could you tell me what's keeping Genoveva busy?" The Segunda let her lead him wherever she wished.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-03 at 12:03 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1092

"She is... p-preoccupied. An important meeting with a fraccion. She... does not wish to be interrupted." Anita explained as she walked down another hallway. "What do you wish to talk to her about?" She asks the espada, leaning her head against his shoulder.

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh geez, this is too much! This could only get better if she used my lap as a pillow! On the outside Edward was still so cool his molecules were close to becoming inert. "I have a letter, Lalita, my fraccion, asked me to deliver to her. I'd like to ask her what the contents of it are and if she might know why he's been acting strange lately."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-02 at 11:26 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1094

"... I-I can honestly say that I didn't know that Lalita was a boy." Anita said, surprised. "We can go deliver that letter later, Eddie. In the meantime, we can wait in my room." Anita suggested, opening a door. Inside was a fairly plain looking bed and dresser. Everything was arranged meticulously, from the stacks of paper to the curtains hanging perfectly. She lead him into the room, closed the door behind her, and sat on the bed. She nervously drummed her fingers on the edge of the bed.

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward suavely sauntered over to Anita and took a seat beside her. "Ah, you've got a pleasant room. It's nice and neat, just like you," he said to break the silence while looking around to avoid eye contact with her. He wondered what would happen next.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-03 at 12:11 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1096

"Th-thanks Eddie." Anita said, taking the odd compliment.

Silence. Anita continued drumming her fingers on the edge of the bed. More silence. She tapped her foot. Even more silence. She scratched her arm nervously.

The silence was soon broken, however. Suddenly, Anita had wrapped her arms around the espada and pushed him back. He wouldn't have too much time to object as Anita was busy occupying his mouth with her own, sending her glasses falling off of her face. So unlike the fraccion to act like this all of a sudden.

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her. While doing so he slipped her the tongue like a champ and began the tonsil tango. He couldn't disappoint her after she had been so forward! He had to rise to the occasion!

OOC: Oh Hueco Mundo, so classy.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-03 at 12:12 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1098

Anita pushed Edward onto his back, slipping a hand beneath his shirt. However, with sufficient distance from the primera, and given how much time had passed... the aura faded.

Anita opened her eyes, a frightened on her face. She immediately closed her mouth to more intrusion and rolled off to the side, grabbing one of her pillows and hitting Edward right in the provebial kisser. "Wh-why the hell are you in my room? Pervert!" She seemed confused and angry.

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward sat up on Anita's bed with his legs crossed and his hands on his shins. He calmly recounted the events that had transpired. "Well, you bumped into me, told me the Primera was busy, held my hand, leaned your head on my shoulder, led me to your room, seemingly motioned for me to join you on the bed by tapping your fingers on it, waited a bit and then pushed me down while hugging me and started kissing me. Since you're usually much more reserved I thought your actions were out of character, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings by rejecting them. I guess since this is Hueco Mundo, a place where what is supernatural to humans happens on a daily basis and is treated like the norm, it is possible you were mentally compelled to do what you did by someone or something."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-03 at 10:10 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1100

Anita

More silence. However this silence would not be broken in quite the same way. A simple "Oh" sufficed. She looked incredibly embarrassed. "S-sorry about the confusion, I apologize for everything I did." She slid over, separating herself from the espada. Crunch, her glasses were broken. Anita winced.

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Genoveva's Tower]

The snakes prove about as tough as a fraccion's hierro-protected appendages could be, wrapping and biting at the vines defensively. However, two of the snakes' heads are removed as the acid eats away at them, recovering Genny's knowledge of Cero and Garganta.

However, Ruwa's eyes widen and her face reddens as Genoveva lets loose the wave of, well, amorous energy. The entire scene slows to her as her heart beats...

Ba-bump...

Her slender figure...

Ba-bump...

Her attractive, perky rear...

Ba-bump...

Her powerful stance...

Ba-bump...

Ruwa's tail aims for Yaago's legs, going for a powerful trip even as she slowly advances for Genoveva, resealing (releasing Anita's vines in the process, and restoring Genoveva's memories) and kneeling to the ground, crawling to the Primera slowly.

Assuming no interruption, she clings onto one of Genoveva's legs, rubbing against it sensually, any sentient thought blocked out by physical fervor.

"Geeeenny-sssaaaamaaaa..."

[Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (Standing behind Ruwa in the presence of the Primera)

Yaago felt a twinge in his body from the Primera's glow, it felt good...it felt REALLY good...it was warm like blood and spread throughout his body...it excited him

Yaago instinctively leaped forward over the swinging tail of Ruwa, and at the same time he brought his other hand to his large blade and began to bring the sword down towards the serpentine Ruwa's back and head. Yaago paid little notice of his fellow Fraccion Anita cowering and running out the door

"Gugh...aggggaaaaaggghhhhhh!" Yaago snarled as the sword came down from above his head, with great strength and speed.

But at the last second he stopped... his sword just above the snakelike Ruwa's head and back, his feet slamming to the floor behind the snake, his body was shaking, his breath panting..
    "eh... ehh...eh..."

He was enlivened by this feeling in him, but his sense took hold of him before he brought down the blow on Ruwa. He looked up at the Primera over Ruwa, his dirty horrid eyes looking at her for her orders...he seemed almost aroused

He wanted the blood, he wanted to feel it gush over his face, he wanted it so bad...and this feeling inside him made him want it even more... only his loyalty
    and dedication to the Primera thwarted this lust for blood...he would NOT decide who was prey for his Primera...and oh GOD he wanted this feeling he was feeling from the Primera to stay longer...he had never wanted to follow her more than he did right now

He panted and breathed heavily...awaiting the Primera

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward
    "Oh no, no need to apologize." Edward raised a hand to encourage her to stop speaking negatively. "If anything, I feel like I should be apologizing. I suspected something was amiss and yet I did nothing to stop you. In a way, it's as if I was taking advantage of you, if you had no desire to do what you did. I'm terribly sorry. Furthermore, you shouldn't apologize because I didn't feel bad at all. I frankly thought you were being incredibly sexy and enjoyed every second of your embrace."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-03 at 11:23 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1103

Anita

"It's alright, it's just that the person early... wasn't me. I wasn't myself, that is." She assured Edward as she picked up the shattered glass, her hierro preventing any cuts from it. It's not that I didn't want to though... She thought to herself, clasping her hands together on her lap.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Ogre in the Playground

"At the risk of being called a pervert again, I'd like to suggest that we hold hands. I was plenty happy doing just that a moment ago." Edward slowly offered Anita his hand.

25. - Top - End - #1105

Anita

"Alright, this is fine." She decided, taking Edward's hand timidly. Silence. "This is nice."

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Ogre in the Playground

"It certainly is." Some time passed. "Your mask fragment suits your face well."

27. - Top - End - #1107

Anita

The fraccion remained silent... before she broke out in sudden laughter.

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Ogre in the Playground

"What? It does," said Edward matter-of-factly.

29. - Top - End - #1109

Anita

"You sound like one of those male leads in a cheesy romance novel. I've read my fair share." She noted, recovering her composure."I'm sorry." she said, composure lost, apologizing quickly in case she offended the Espada.

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward smirked playfully. "That's alright. I'll take that as a compliment. Most of those guys are really nice people that just want to do right by those they care for. By the way, you called me Segunda-sama a while back. Just call me Edward or Eddie or Ed. I quite liked it when you called me Eddie, even if that wasn't you."