New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 16: Apocalypse Now!

Nicklance, that's not at all what I remember from our discussions. Hold up a bit on the "Bankai" thing.

Also, on Quincy pulling beings apart, I think that while Quincy Final Form causes a massive increase in absorption of reishi, it doesn't make it any easier to do so. Living beings have reishi that is harder to absorb than nonliving objects like buildings, because living objects also have reiatsu that holds their reishi together. Thus, a Final Form doesn't absorb living beings because their reiatsu holds their reishi together. That's my interpretation, anyways.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ettin in the Playground

You all think in such a complicated manner.

Here's the deal: Quincy can draw in Reishi from non-living things, because their spirits are weak. They can't draw it from Shinigami, because their spirits are strong.

It's the same principle as for Hollow using Gonzui. Weak spirits are violently torn from their bodies and eaten. Slightly stronger spirits just momentarily phase out. Strong souls don't even budge.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #513
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Nicklance, that's not at all what I remember from our discussions. Hold up a bit on the "Bankai" thing.
    Alrighty. Do you want me to delete that post?
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

So, in an effort to keep the MW Kids plot moving for what we might call Group 1 and 2 (Nakahiro, Kaito, & Val and Yoko&Sora)...

Looks like either Terry or riccaru is up to react to Nakahiro opening the door, and the 3 students walking in.

And, I suppose, any other students either right behind them or already in the class.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #515
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Alrighty. Do you want me to delete that post?
    Well, I don't think that Aya could have acquired Bankai just by training with Taiki once. It's supposed to take at least 10 years to do so in canon. I suspect that unless Aya had been training on it already, her mastering it in a day of elevated training with Taiki, especially while drunk, probably wouldn't get her there. If she masters it, I would suspect it would be a private thing, and not something that Taiki would help with in any way except the "materializing a Zanpakuto spirit" part. I honestly don't think another Shinigami can help someone attain Bankai in any way except that or just making the Shinigami overall better so that when they are tested by their Zanpakuto spirit, they have greater skills.

So, we should probably discuss some. I don't have that much PM space right now, so if we could talk in longer PMs that would help.

Edit: Hey, nothingclever and Kasanip, should the trio be arriving at school?
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-05-28 at 09:30 PM.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Well, I don't think that Aya could have acquired Bankai just by training with Taiki once. It's supposed to take at least 10 years to do so in canon. I suspect that unless Aya had been training on it already, her mastering it in a day of elevated training with Taiki, especially while drunk, probably wouldn't get her there. If she masters it, I would suspect it would be a private thing, and not something that Taiki would help with in any way except the "materializing a Zanpakuto spirit" part. I honestly don't think another Shinigami can help someone attain Bankai in any way except that or just making the Shinigami overall better so that when they are tested by their Zanpakuto spirit, they have greater skills.

So, we should probably discuss some. I don't have that much PM space right now, so if we could talk in longer PMs that would help.
    Or we could speak to each other in spoilers here to save PM space (i'm tapped out too) and not clutter up this thread.

tgva8889
    Spoiler
    Show
    Konpaku Aya has been training with her Zanpakuto spirits consistently. Despite looking like a little girl (Rukia sized) she's about more than a hundred years old and would necessarily have plenty of experience interacting with her Zanpakuto spirits.

And roughly 10-20 years ago she has already achieved manifestation of her spirits. What Taiki would help on, is to fight with Aya with his Bankai, while she's drunk or something, to get a feel of what a Bankai is like. Kinda like learn by doing. Aya would supplement her training with her regular evening meditations.

What made this 'week' so special is that Aya is stepping up that training, and just like how Renji managed Bankai at the same amount of time as Ichigo.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

7. - Top - End - #517
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, okay. I would think that Aya managing Bankai would occur separate of Taiki's training session. We don't need to play Taiki's training session with Aya unless you want (me playing Taiki fighting things is not all that appealing, as he's a Captain and I already have a flashback fight planned ), but yes, I did intend for Taiki to fight Aya with his Bankai, because it's shadow-based. It makes a zone of smoke that makes it hard to see, so it would fit against Takeshi's. But anyways. So up to you, really. I'll be free to do it at the beginning of next week. Due to travel I don't think I should start anything major this weekend.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, okay. I would think that Aya managing Bankai would occur separate of Taiki's training session. We don't need to play Taiki's training session with Aya unless you want (me playing Taiki fighting things is not all that appealing, as he's a Captain and I already have a flashback fight planned ), but yes, I did intend for Taiki to fight Aya with his Bankai, because it's shadow-based. It makes a zone of smoke that makes it hard to see, so it would fit against Takeshi's. But anyways. So up to you, really. I'll be free to do it at the beginning of next week. Due to travel I don't think I should start anything major this weekend.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm neck deep in financial review of my company (not mine, but being director of HR makes it my crap anyway) so can we handwave it as over and done with then?
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I approve wholeheartedly. Good luck!

10. - Top - End - #520
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'm keeping Adam Gale as an NPC-ish side project. Because....I'm stressed out at work and need an avenue to vent my stress.

I'll definitely stat him as a proper character after some point.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-28 at 10:56 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

11. - Top - End - #521
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Uh...Nick? I appreciate approaching things in new and creative ways, but...don't you think that last HM post is a bit much? I mean,I guess I could theoretically see a family of Quincy maybe surviving in the Pits, but...I'm not sure a kid who's maybe 15, and who has likely not had formalized Quincy training (since his parents were busy keeping themselves and him alive) can just form a bow when shackled with sekkiseki. I mean, yeah, I guess she's forming an army, but...why is this kid so willing to go along? Unless he's hoping to kill her in her sleep; he's had plenty of time to develop utter hatred for anything Hollow-related.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    Alive now, using an old laptop.
    Woot! Yay Zerkai is back!

EDIT: Also, quick double-check: no issues with Soushi's Bankai?
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-05-28 at 11:09 PM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

13. - Top - End - #523
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Uh...Nick? I appreciate approaching things in new and creative ways, but...don't you think that last HM post is a bit much? I mean,I guess I could theoretically see a family of Quincy maybe surviving in the Pits, but...I'm not sure a kid who's maybe 15, and who has likely not had formalized Quincy training (since his parents were busy keeping themselves and him alive) can just form a bow when shackled with sekkiseki. I mean, yeah, I guess she's forming an army, but...why is this kid so willing to go along? Unless he's hoping to kill her in her sleep; he's had plenty of time to develop utter hatred for anything Hollow-related.
    Creating a Galen Malak so to speak. Yeah I acknowledge the hastily typed post contains so much holes.

I'll add onto the post during lunch so that it makes more sense.

EDIT: Done some major rewrites. I'm going to run off for a sandwich. Hope this re-write makes more sense now.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-28 at 11:46 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

14. - Top - End - #524
    Orc in the Playground

I'm glad someone eventually asked about Shishiou's mask.

To wit: I also intend to make either its destruction or intentional removal a small but significant plot point in the future. Maybe in a Big Damn Heroes kinda moment.

Which reminds me, I should plot something further for Shishiou's character development. His relationship with Aya is a really good thing, but it shouldn't be the sole catalyst for his change.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

15. - Top - End - #525
    Orc in the Playground

Um, Terry?

*flyingkicks*

ONMItsukidou.

Not OMNItsukidou.

As in made up of onmitsu; spies.

Thank you.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #526
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Um, Terry?

*flyingkicks*

ONMItsukidou.

Not OMNItsukidou.

Thank you.
    He did that to me a while ago. I've been trying to keep it straight ever sense.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

17. - Top - End - #527
    Bugbear in the Playground

Um, Terry?

*flyingkicks*

ONMItsukidou.

Not OMNItsukidou.

Thank you.
    GRAH I HATE SPELLING ONMITSUKIDOU.

ITS SO HARD.

EDIT: And I spelt it wrong.

Again.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-05-28 at 11:59 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

That's why I just say "Ninja Corps" these days.

Hm. Think I'll at least bring the 3 kids into the room, but I believe berry was gonna lead things off as far as talking goes.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

That's why I just say "Ninja Corps" these days.

Hm. Think I'll at least bring the 3 kids into the room, but I believe berry was gonna lead things off as far as talking goes.
    Heya KD. I've editted that HM post. Hope it makes more sense now?
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Heya KD. I've editted that HM post. Hope it makes more sense now?
    Makes some more sense, yeah. Also seems like richer plot possibility.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Makes some more sense, yeah. Also seems like richer plot possibility.
    Thanks for the feedback
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

22. - Top - End - #532
    Ettin in the Playground

Soul Candy is like calorie-free candy for Arrancar then.

Now Mod-souls would be tasty, or at best a light snack.
    You know, there was a character in the last game that was basically the result of a hollow eating a mod-soul. Nobody wants another Kageshiki. Nobody.

5th: ...I can't really remember what 5th DOES.
    *sniffs* Nobody ever remembers but me...

Also, Soushi may be a better fit for 5th, but he's less likely to be chosen for it in the first place. Not because of lack of ability or intellect and whatnot, but because he'd have difficulty keeping proper command of the nepotistic 5th Division. Course, that has plot hooks written all over it, so if that's something your up for then go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Not entirely sure, but I thought it was supposed to be a motorcycle. Ask Callos before you do anything too rash though.
    ......Michiko would never be so lame as to ride a bicycle around town and her father no where near cheap enough to be unable to afford a proper motorcycle for his little angel. Nor would Michiko have given a bicycle as a gift. So yes, Michiko gave Kina a motorcycle.

Also waiting for Genoveva to kick Sereg's ass.
    Okay, I know why Frozen is waiting for that to happen, but why are you waiting for that to happen?

I take it that there's no objection to Cuerva using the SS without the whole armor piercing and energy absorption ability and just use it as a lightsaber with the Hollow's Acid Touch-like effect?
    I object on the same grounds that others have already brought up and one new one. Cuerva is the Primera now, if she needs to resort to using Quincy tech to hold that position then she never should have taken it in the first place.

I mean, yeah, I guess she's forming an army, but...why is this kid so willing to go along? Unless he's hoping to kill her in her sleep; he's had plenty of time to develop utter hatred for anything Hollow-related.
    Conversely, he's also had plenty of time to become utter scum since that's the ideal the Pits is engineered to promote. Remember, way back when as Anita was giving Genoveva her report on the Pits? Genoveva actively starved selective sections of the Pits to promote conflict and fighting between prisoners, rewarded treachery and betrayal, and basically did her darndest to make those people turn on each other. If the boy doesn't have a strong survival instinct, strong enough to want to abandon his family on the chance to get out of that hell-hole, then it's a miracle he survived that long in the first place.

...I agree it's weird he's making a bow while wearing sekkiseki though.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

23. - Top - End - #533
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    You know, there was a character in the last game that was basically the result of a hollow eating a mod-soul. Nobody wants another Kageshiki. Nobody.
    Hell me neither.

Okay, I know why Frozen is waiting for that to happen, but why are you waiting for that to happen?
    Karma for acting like a smart ass in front of Cuerva.

I object on the same grounds that others have already brought up and one new one. Cuerva is the Primera now, if she needs to resort to using Quincy tech to hold that position then she never should have taken it in the first place.
    She's not using it for herself. Its to arm a force that has no access to a zanpakuto. No matter now, its Adam's lightsaber.

Conversely, he's also had plenty of time to become utter scum since that's the ideal the Pits is engineered to promote. Remember, way back when as Anita was giving Genoveva her report on the Pits? Genoveva actively starved selective sections of the Pits to promote conflict and fighting between prisoners, rewarded treachery and betrayal, and basically did her darndest to make those people turn on each other. If the boy doesn't have a strong survival instinct, strong enough to want to abandon his family on the chance to get out of that hell-hole, then it's a miracle he survived that long in the first place.
    Agreed, and that was kinda the angle I had. But no matter.

...I agree it's weird he's making a bow while wearing sekkiseki though.
    I've editted that long wall of text. Adam failed to materialize the bow and is getting an arsewhooping from Cuerva. Poor kid.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ettin in the Playground

Hell me neither.
    How do you even know what that is? By my recollection, you were not in the last game.

I've editted that long wall of text. Adam failed to materialize the bow and is getting an arsewhooping from Cuerva. Poor kid.
    Eh. Such is life in Hueco Mundo. At least he has a chance to get revenge, that already puts him hands and feet above the other Pit prisoners.

...Hmm...something that just occurred to me Nick, and something you might want to think about, but how is Cuerva going to replenish the supply of prisoners in the Pits? Genoveva sent out minions (rarely) to do it or did it herself (cause Negacion is perfect for abducting people and doesn't give shinigami/mortal world dogooders much chance to react) on stragglers and loners to keep her predations mostly a secret. Is Cuerva going to do the same or is she taking a 'who's in there now is all that's going to be in there, I have better things to do' stance? Just curious is all and wondering if you had any thoughts on the subject yourself.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

25. - Top - End - #535
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

How do you even know what that is? By my recollection, you were not in the last game.
    I'm taking you guys up on faith. If you guys tell me its scary, I believe you.

Like the warning about not touching the goddamn mummy.

Eh. Such is life in Hueco Mundo. At least he has a chance to get revenge, that already puts him hands and feet above the other Pit prisoners.
    And he shall die and fulfill his destiny to inspire the Rebellion...oops wrong game.

...Hmm...something that just occurred to me Nick, and something you might want to think about, but how is Cuerva going to replenish the supply of prisoners in the Pits? Genoveva sent out minions (rarely) to do it or did it herself (cause Negacion is perfect for abducting people and doesn't give shinigami/mortal world dogooders much chance to react) on stragglers and loners to keep her predations mostly a secret. Is Cuerva going to do the same or is she taking a 'who's in there now is all that's going to be in there, I have better things to do' stance? Just curious is all and wondering if you had any thoughts on the subject yourself.
    Good question and thank goodness I've spent time thinking over it.

From the notes you gave me, its almost as distinct ecosystem in the Pits as ecosystem as Hueco Mundo can get. So I assumed that the population deep below had the means to somehow populate themselves. If I'm wrong stop me now. Because Cuerva is working on those notes.

And because of that (perhaps faulty) assumption, Cuerva is going to ignore the Pits in the meantime, because the more pressing matter is forwarding her own projects (coz you know, to hell with Genoveva ).

Cuerva would still be very much committed to keeping the Pits stocked. And since she's not the type to just up and grab people, using Negacion is a pretty valid move. Her doing recon in Phoenix Town is to find out who she can or cannot take, and how well monitored that town is.

Till date Von Geister has told her to stay away from the school, so it means students are out. She noted several beings with reiatsu that seemed developed (her contact with Hasunaga and Mihail) meant that this place has a lot of eyes everywhere. Reene is at the school (Cuerva does not know as what) so it means an Arrancar is in the school staff.

So if it comes to grabbing prisoners, Cuerva isn't going to tap Phoenix town much. Any incursions into Hueco Mundo within her Pesquisa are fair game if they are Shinigami or Quincy or what have you that are not Hollow.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm taking you guys up on faith. If you guys tell me its scary, I believe you.

Like the warning about not touching the goddamn mummy.
    "Guud, ya know how hard findin' livin' MacGuffin's are?"

Good question and thank goodness I've spent time thinking over it.

From the notes you gave me, its almost as distinct ecosystem in the Pits as ecosystem as Hueco Mundo can get. So I assumed that the population deep below had the means to somehow populate themselves. If I'm wrong stop me now. Because Cuerva is working on those notes.

And because of that (perhaps faulty) assumption, Cuerva is going to ignore the Pits in the meantime, because the more pressing matter is forwarding her own projects (coz you know, to hell with Genoveva ).
    "Frakk you too. You'll git yers."

As for populating themselves I...suppose the quincy/bounts/mediums could (though it'd take a REAL long time to recover from any significant losses), but any shinigami prisoners would likely be....too much on the verge of passing out from sekkiseki exposure to find sufficient motivation I imagine.

Cuerva would still be very much committed to keeping the Pits stocked. And since she's not the type to just up and grab people, using Negacion is a pretty valid move. Her doing recon in Phoenix Town is to find out who she can or cannot take, and how well monitored that town is.
    You've mentioned this before and I have to ask, how can Cuerva do Negacion? From the understanding of canon, only gillians can use that technique, Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde (and thus arrancar made from them) can't for....well...we don't know why they can't but they can't. Genoveva can because...well the link is obvious, even if no one has guessed it yet or pointed it out. So can Cuerva perform Negacion or are you mixing it up with Caja Negacion (which any Espada can perform with the little cube thing) which doesn't work on non-hollows/arrancar cause they got no Hollow holes?

27. - Top - End - #537
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

[QUOTE=Callos_DeTerran;11090572]
    "Guud, ya know how hard findin' livin' MacGuffin's are?"
    *nods nods*

"Frakk you too. You'll git yers."

As for populating themselves I...suppose the quincy/bounts/mediums could (though it'd take a REAL long time to recover from any significant losses), but any shinigami prisoners would likely be....too much on the verge of passing out from sekkiseki exposure to find sufficient motivation I imagine.
    "Come get some...butch."

Maybe. Then it means replenishing by capturing hikers and campers up at the woods then, awakened or not.

I've got half a mind to just stop replenishing the supply and let existing inhabitants figure it out themselves. It will be incredibly silly to tap into those prisoners for Cuerva's Core Forces. Incredibly and suicidally stupid.

You've mentioned this before and I have to ask, how can Cuerva do Negacion? From the understanding of canon, only gillians can use that technique, Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde (and thus arrancar made from them) can't for....well...we don't know why they can't but they can't. Genoveva can because...well the link is obvious, even if no one has guessed it yet or pointed it out. So can Cuerva perform Negacion or are you mixing it up with Caja Negacion (which any Espada can perform with the little cube thing) which doesn't work on non-hollows/arrancar cause they got no Hollow holes?
    I messed up. Caja Negacion doesn't work on non-Hollows?!

The no Cuerva would need to drive a van, have a crew at the back of the van. Stop beside victim, open door, grab in, close door and drive off.

*sigh* very inelegant.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ogre in the Playground

Till date Von Geister has told her to stay away from the school, so it means students are out. She noted several beings with reiatsu that seemed developed (her contact with Hasunaga and Mihail) meant that this place has a lot of eyes everywhere. Reene is at the school (Cuerva does not know as what) so it means an Arrancar is in the school staff.
    Except...

...the middle school (i.e. Chiyoko's) doesn't have Reene at it, does it?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ettin in the Playground

"Come get some...butch."
    "Where ya get off callin' me butch? Edward would skin'ya alive fer implying a petite flower of feminity such as meself was butch, if ya weren't a woman too."

I messed up. Caja Negacion doesn't work on non-Hollows?!

The no Cuerva would need to drive a van, have a crew at the back of the van. Stop beside victim, open door, grab in, close door and drive off.

*sigh* very inelegant.
    Might be inelegant, but you have to admit there's something hilarious about the idea of Cuerva rolling down the street in a van with boarded up windows and a sign on the side that says 'Free naps, candy, and puppies inside'. xD

Also, I've been working under the assumption Caja Negacion doesn't work on non-hollows. Granted, a lot isn't known about Caja Negacion cause it was only shown once and it involved Grimmjaw shoving a little cube device into Uliquorra's hollow hole which is what I've based my assumption off of. Genoveva's big trick is that she can use Caja Negacion without the little cube, and if she can use it on non-hollows then....I may need to revise her power set. XD Cause Caja Negacion is her best hollow ability (freakishly good infact) but it's not nearly as broken cause I thought it needs a Hollow Hole to work.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2011-05-29 at 01:47 AM.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Except...

...the middle school (i.e. Chiyoko's) doesn't have Reene at it, does it?

"Where ya get off callin' me butch? Edward would skin'ya alive fer implying a petite flower of feminity such as meself was butch, if ya weren't a woman too."
    Oooh catfight!

Might be inelegant, but you have to admit there's something hilarious about the idea of Cuerva rolling down the street in a van with boarded up windows and a sign on the side that says 'Free naps, candy, and puppies inside'. xD
    You know what, I had a dream two nights ago about all us Espada and Pico and Rouga, get into our Gigai and do a bank vault heist. Like... Geisters's 13.

Also, I've been working under the assumption Caja Negacion doesn't work on non-hollows. Granted, a lot isn't known about Caja Negacion cause it was only shown once and it involved Grimmjaw shoving a little cube device into Uliquorra's hollow hole which is what I've based my assumption off of. Genoveva's big trick is that she can use Caja Negacion without the little cube, and if she can use it on non-hollows then....I may need to revise her power set. XD Cause Caja Negacion is her best hollow ability (freakishly good infact) but it's not nearly as broken cause I thought it needs a Hollow Hole to work.
    It was at the hole because its as point blank as it can get. I dunno man. I really don't know. Can someone else give us a ruling on Caja Negacion?
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]