New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1487
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XI: "Mmph!"

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Phsst, wuss. I've been in close proximity of about dozen Orbital Friendship Cannon strikes, and you don't see anything wrong with me.
    The Orbital Friendship Strikes you're referencing by and large have been defensive strikes designed to disintegrate those attacking you.

There is a disintegration ward in the hospital for a reason, after all.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-06-25 at 07:34 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ettin in the Playground

Phsst, wuss. I've been in close proximity of about dozen Orbital Friendship Cannon strikes, and you don't see anything wrong with me.
    Aside from the fact you look like a six-year old filly now who is regularly harvested for love?

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    The Orbital Friendship Strikes you're referencing by and large have been defensive strikes designed to disintegrate those attacking you.

There is a disintegration ward in the hospital for a reason, after all.
    Phhst. Sounds like someone's just sore from being disintegrated! I was just referencing that you'd think close proximity to that sort of energy would have some sort of effect, like...

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Aside from the fact you look like a six-year old filly now who is regularly harvested for love?
    Yeah, that! You'd think I'd..

Oh.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Titan in the Playground

Really? Because:

I must admit, I'm beginning to worry about my sanity and my identity the longer I'm exposed to threads like this.
    Yeah, no side-effects there or anything...

Also, Lich. Postive energy hurts. Light energy hurts. Positive-imbued light energy really freakin' hurts.

Like to see how you'd all handle a surprise attack direct hit from an orbital enemity cannon that fired hate-charged negative energy and shadow energy...rassumfrassum livin's...mumblemumblegripemoancomplain...

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Ettin in the Playground

The OFC has no side effects.
    Darn it, not again!
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

6. - Top - End - #1386

Phhst. Sounds like someone's just sore from being disintegrated!
    I'm only sore in my atoms

7. - Top - End - #1387

I'm only sore in my atoms
    Silly Thanqol, you're complaining almost as much as Raz_Fox did when he accidentally poked his eye a little on my horn!

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Ettin in the Playground

Silly Thanqol, you're complaining almost as much as Raz_Fox did when he accidentally poked his eye a little on my horn!
    I'm pretty sure that was Thanqol too, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    What are you talking about, I am the normalist pony to ever normal a norm! Look at how much sense I'm making! *eye twitch* Just look at all this normal!

Spoiler
    Show
    That makes an awesome amount of sense. Clearly, Phoe is the sanest, most normal pony there ever was. Except for Pony Joe, but that's a given.
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2011-06-25 at 08:02 AM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

9. - Top - End - #1389

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1390

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was Thanqol too, bro.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Phsst, I think I remember my own history well enough! Besides, how likely is it that I'm capable of causing so many accidental injuries to Thanqol? I mean, really.

Seriously, I remember that as well as I remember my name, which is PhoeKun. Really now, let's not get silly.
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-06-25 at 08:09 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1391

Phsst, I think I remember my own history well enough! Besides, how likely is it that I'm capable of causing so many accidental injuries to Thanqol? I mean, really.

I mean, seriously. I remember that as well as I remember my name, which is PhoeKun. I mean, really now.
    This is ridiculous! Surely you remember bzzt the time when we were standing atop a pair of nuclear missiles in high atmosphere, throwing pies at each other? You took my eye.

Crshshsht time we were in the tunnels under Nulun, and that Skaven dropped that laughing gas sphere. I wasn't able to stop laughing for three days

crkrkrkrkrkrrrrrrrrrrk dropped in Africa with a simple mission: Find and befriend the Esperderek, the pony responsible for hugging both sides

tickticktickohgodtimeiscomingunstuckhelpme

12. - Top - End - #1392

This is ridiculous! Surely you remember bzzt the time when we were standing atop a pair of nuclear missiles in high atmosphere, throwing pies at each other? You took my eye.

Crshshsht time we were in the tunnels under Nulun, and that Skaven dropped that laughing gas sphere. I wasn't able to stop laughing for three days

crkrkrkrkrkrrrrrrrrrrk dropped in Africa with a simple mission: Find and befriend the Esperderek, the pony responsible for hugging both sides

tickticktickohgodtimeiscomingunstuckhelpme
    I suppose you'll blame me for your Chronal Displacement Syndrome now, too! Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and accept your own mistakes, Thanqol.

Geez, you'd think I raised you better than that.

13. - Top - End - #1393

I suppose you'll blame me for your Chronal Displacement Syndrome now, too! Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and accept your own mistakes, Thanqol.

Geez, you'd think I raised you better than that.
    I'm sorry, Princess Mommy. I'll try to be more chronologically stable next time

14. - Top - End - #1394

I'm sorry, Princess Mommy. I'll try to be more chronologically stable next time
    That's my Thanqol! I think you deserve some ice cream! It's situations like this that make me worry for my identity!

15. - Top - End - #1395

That's my Thanqol! I think you deserve some ice cream! It's situations like this that make me worry for my identity!
    Yay! You're the best mommy ever! And just think: If you decide your reality isn't this one, you're going to leave me orphaned. In the care of Raz_Fox.

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Ettin in the Playground

Yay! You're the best mommy ever! And just think: If you decide your reality isn't this one, you're going to leave me orphaned. In the care of Raz_Fox.
    I'm an airship pirate now. Airship pirates are cool. And science has shown that orphans left in the care of eccentric uncles who happen to be pirates go on awesome adventures, get drunk before it's legal, get into awesome sword-fights, and usually get an awesome marefriend from, like, Grif's harem or the island tribes of Marelantis. So drink up, me heartie, yo ho.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

17. - Top - End - #1397

I'm an airship pirate now. Airship pirates are cool. And science has shown that orphans left in the care of eccentric uncles who happen to be pirates go on awesome adventures, get drunk before it's legal, get into awesome sword-fights, and usually get an awesome marefriend from, like, Grif's harem or the island tribes of Marelantis. So drink up, me heartie, yo ho.
    Oh wow! Princess Mommy, can I go with the airship pirate? Pleaaaaaaaaaaase? It'll count as my christmas and birthday present put together!

18. - Top - End - #1398

What are you talking about? I've always approved of your friendship with Uncle Raz_Fox. Sure, he's a little bit strange, but he's always meant well, and his adventures have done a lot to bring you out of your shell!

19. - Top - End - #1399

What are you talking about? I've always approved of your friendship with Uncle Raz_Fox. Sure, he's a little bit strange, but he's always meant well, and his adventures have done a lot to bring you out of your shell!
    YAY! You're the best! Unkie Fox, Unkie Fox! Can I pilot the ship!?

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Titan in the Playground

Y'know, disintegration aside, I'm thinking I'm quite fortunate to be Undead, as I seem to be setting the standard for sanity in this thread now. (Immunity to mind-affecting effects clearly does render me unaffected by the fallout of the OFC and/or ponies, if not the physical effects.)

Which, coming from the racially-insane, Undead, rocket-launcher-and-starship-obessed, omnicidal megalomanic, is really quite worrying...

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm curious, has anyone shipped Rainbow Dash/Trixie yet?
    Because I think that is the only RD ship yet to happen.
    Of course, their respective egos make that impossible.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-06-25 at 08:53 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I'm curious, has anyone shipped Rainbow Dash/Trixie yet?
    Because I think that is the only RD ship yet to happen.
    What about RD/Spike?

A proper, decent one, I mean.

(You will all eventually give in due to repetition! Spike will have his day!)

23. - Top - End - #1403

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Y'know, disintegration aside, I'm thinking I'm quite fortunate to be Undead, as I seem to be setting the standard for sanity in this thread now. (Immunity to mind-affecting effects clearly does render me unaffected by the fallout of the OFC and/or ponies, if not the physical effects.)

Which, coming from the racially-insane, Undead, rocket-launcher-and-starship-obessed, omnicidal megalomanic, is really quite worrying...
    What are you talking about? You're not an undead lich, you're a little pony. A pegasus, a red one, with yellow mane and tail. You have a little skull for a cutie mark! Don't be silly, you've always been a pony.

24. - Top - End - #1404

What are you talking about? You're not an undead lich, you're a little pony. A pegasus, a red one, with yellow mane and tail. You have a little skull for a cutie mark! Don't be silly, you've always been a pony.
    He's krshshsht right. Like, I knew you as a pony back on the Wizards boards in '04. I was amazed that you could hold that persona so consistently, and amazed that you would because at the time all we really had were the pre-FIM ponies.

Guess those years of ponification finally paid off, huh?

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Troll in the Playground

Hm, if we're posting Mmph!Ponies now, here, have five pictures that were considered for OP, but I sort of never got to change it last week :P

Spoiler
    Show
    Mmph!Content*, you have been warned :P

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

*Though, should still be board-safe.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Ettin in the Playground

Harem?

I'm okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Hm, if we're posting Mmph!Ponies now, here, have five pictures that were considered for OP, but I sort of never got to change it last week :P

Spoiler
    Show
    Mmph!Content*, you have been warned :P

Spoiler
    Show

*Though, should still be board-safe.
    How is that Lyra pic considered Mmph! material again? The AB and Dash one was funny though.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-25 at 09:02 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post

Harem?

I'm okay with this.
    Harem?

Grif, this is a weapons locker full of shotguns...is there something you need to tell us?
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #1408

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Harem?

Grif, this is a weapons locker full of shotguns...is there something you need to tell us?
    Spoiler
    Show

Okay, I'm so tired that's actually seeming funny to me. Time for sleep.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-06-25 at 09:04 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Ettin in the Playground

YAY! You're the best! Unkie Fox, Unkie Fox! Can I pilot the ship!?
    Hahaha NO. Sorry, lil' Thanqy, but the big pirates need to pilot the ship. But how about I show you how to rig the sails instead? That's something a colt your age can do!

Harem?

ALL MY LAUGHTER, TAKE IT

@Trixie: Hmmm, I notice that none of those pictures actually have "Mmph"-ing in them. Though that last picture gets a pass, because, erm... I'll be in my bunk.
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2011-06-25 at 09:11 AM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ettin in the Playground

Harem?

*Crazy-Lyra mode*
    I'm going to cut you up and make you into...

Oh hi Twilight. Just erm... taking my shotgun out for a walk. Yeah. A walk.