New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1487
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XI: "Mmph!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Hahaha NO. Sorry, lil' Thanqy, but the big pirates need to pilot the ship. But how about I show you how to rig the sails instead? That's something a colt your age can do!
    "Unkie darthbobcat lets me fly his skyship. And he buys me waffles."

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    *Crazy-Lyra mode*
    I'm going to cut you up and make you into...

Oh hi Twilight. Just erm... taking my shotgun out for a walk. Yeah. A walk.
    Miss Grif-Lyra, Momma Twilight's starting to get weirded out by you following us around all the time and hiding in the bushes.

Can you maybe stop doing that? I don't like it when my Momma is scared, but she's too nice to say it to you. Thank you.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Miss Grif-Lyra, Momma Twilight's starting to get weirded out by you following us around all the time and hiding in the bushes.

Can you maybe stop doing that? I don't like it when my Momma is scared, but she's too nice to say it to you. Thank you.
    Sure, my little filly. Just let me take this photograph of you and Twilight and let me plot your demise buy you candy to make up for it later okay?

4. - Top - End - #1414

Yeah, if you make Princess Mommy's mommy sad, you make her sad, which makes me sad family reunions in this household are gonna be weird.

5. - Top - End - #1415

Sure, my little filly. Just let me take this photograph of you and Twilight and let me plot your demise buy you candy to make up for it later okay?
    Okay, Miss Grif-Lyra! I knew that you'd understand, you're really a nice pony deep down.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Yeah, if you make Princess Mommy's mommy sad, you make her sad, which makes me sad family reunions in this household are gonna be weird.
    It's okay, Thanqol, it looks like it's all resolved now! The family tree's definitely misshapen at this point!

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ettin in the Playground

"Unkie darthbobcat lets me fly his skyship. And he buys me waffles."
    Unkie darthbobcat has a tiny little ship, and Razy's got a merchant vessel to plunder. But don't worry, 'cuz uncle Razy's gonna buy you a few slave-fillies and a new house once we scuttle this East India freighter. And they can feed you waffles!
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

7. - Top - End - #1417

Unkie darthbobcat has a tiny little ship, and Razy's got a merchant vessel to plunder. But don't worry, 'cuz uncle Razy's gonna buy you a few slave-fillies and a new house once we scuttle this East India freighter. And they can feed you waffles!
    All right! I heard that sinking DOFAD-EITC airships was something only Popes or Communists did, though.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ettin in the Playground

All right! I heard that sinking DOFAD-EITC airships was something only Popes or Communists did, though.
    Well, the Pope's in bed with the Galloping Withers, so he asked me to do it for him. And no red-blooded stallion could say no to somepony with the Galloping Withers, Thanqy - it'd be like crushing 'is dreams. Besides, we won't sink it, per se, just loot it until there's nothing left but nails.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

9. - Top - End - #1419

Well, the Pope's in bed with the Galloping Withers, so he asked me to do it for him. And no red-blooded stallion could say no to somepony with the Galloping Withers, Thanqy - it'd be like crushing 'is dreams. Besides, we won't sink it, per se, just loot it until there's nothing left but nails.
    If I got the Galloping Withers, would you let me fly the airship? *Coff coff*

[SLEEP FOR REALS THIS TIME]

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah right
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Titan in the Playground

Son, this is the pony thread! We got images to dump, stories to write, newcomers to welcome, parties to throw, ropes to tie, theories to spawn, debates to be had, crazy to go, pink ones to be obeyed, films to noir, ropes to cut, and ponies to pony! We ain't got time for sleep!
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Titan in the Playground

What are you talking about? You're not an undead lich, you're a little pony. A pegasus, a red one, with yellow mane and tail. You have a little skull for a cutie mark! Don't be silly, you've always been a pony.
    He's krshshsht right. Like, I knew you as a pony back on the Wizards boards in '04. I was amazed that you could hold that persona so consistently, and amazed that you would because at the time all we really had were the pre-FIM ponies.

Guess those years of ponification finally paid off, huh?
    Dear Lord Death Despoil,

I'm submitting a report on the possibility of weaponising the cartoon series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic as an anti-population weapon, superseding the Overmaster Strain B virus, which is not ideally suited for the role, due to cost and effectiveness.

It would be easily deployable, with no additional equipment, from a Traitor-class Recon Destroyer to effect an entire star system from a safe distance. Projected effects include physical alteration of form to an equine state, insanity and perceptual distortions (leading them to see virtually all sentient creatures as small, brightly equines, making inflitration easy), and a general lack of desire to engage in violent combat; leading to combat neutralisation of hostile planets without any risk to Aotrs personnel. There are strong indications that it causes susceptibility to being physical restrained in a modest number of victims, rendering it easy to capture any targets of priority. And even easier to keep in line; rather than requiring any heavy occupation forces, the population can be controlled and distracted by large numbers of pictures of ponies doing everyday things in "cute" (sic) manner, allowing us to do what we like.

Additionally, as it is non-lethal and victims largely submit to it themselves, is would therefore not be subjected to galactic conventions on mass-destruction armaments (which would keep our forces from repercussions from it's mass deployment by outraged parties); at the end of a day, we can simply point out that it's (preportedly) a children's cartoon, and where's the harm (and provide a free "demonstration" for any politician foolish enough to attempt to manouver against us.)

The downside is that the Aotrs personnel would suffer the minor side-effects of exposure to the series (e.g brony-dom), but due to our Undead status, these effects are largely non-harmful and more easily controlled.

Your faithful Commadore,

Bleakbane.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-06-25 at 09:52 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ettin in the Playground

If I got the Galloping Withers, would you let me fly the airship? *Coff coff*

Young colts who get the Galloping Withers have to go lie down in bed all day and drink Auntie Brazen's horrid Chicken-an'-Tofu Soup. So, m'lad... do you have the Galloping Withers?
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Dear Lord Death Despoil,

I'm submitting a report on the possibility of weaponising the cartoon series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic as an anti-population weapon, superseding the Overmaster Strain B virus, which is not ideally suited for the role, due to cost and effectiveness.

It would be easily deployable, with no additional equipment, from a Traitor-class Recon Destroyer to effect an entire star system from a safe distance. Projected effects include physical alteration of form to an equine state, insanity and perceptual distortions, and a general lack of desire to engage in violent combat; leading to combat neutralisation of hostile planets without any risk to Aotrs personnel. There are strong indications that it causes susceptibility to being physical restrained in a modest number of victims, rendering it easy to capture any targets of priority. And even easier to keep in line; rather than requiring any heavy occupation forces, the population can be controlled and distracted by large numbers of pictures of ponies doing everyday things in "cute" (sic) manner, allowing us to do what we like.

Additionally, as it is non-lethal and victims largely subit to it themselves, is would therefore not be subjected to galactic conventions on mass-destruction armaments (which would keep our forces from reprocussions from it's mass deployment by outraged parties); at the end of a day, we can simply point out that it's (preportedly) a children's cartoon, and where's the harm (and provide a free "demonstration" for any politician foolish enough to attempt to manouver against us.)

The downside is that the Aotrs personnel would suffer the minor side-effects of exposure to the series (e.g brony-dom), but due to our Undead status, these effects are largely non-harmful and more easily controlled.

Your faithful Commadore,

Bleakbane.
    You sir, have just weaponised ponies. Do you have any idea what hath you wrought on the galaxy? I expect total galactic infestation of ponies within 90 days, and that's being optimistic.

Nay, not even the undead can escape the scourge of Friendship now. You have doomed us all.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-25 at 09:54 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Barbarian in the Playground

Be wary of your attempts to weaponize ponies as it could just as easily backfire. For example, a small leak of BFF particles from Deck 3 could render an entire fleet unsuitable for combat for a month. How many commanders will be willing to take that risk to their crew by having such a volatile amount of Friendship on board?

This is not even counting the fact the BFF particles maintain their potency even after affecting someone. Those directly handling the weapons will need to be kept in quarantine or else risk infecting the entire crew with unsafe levels of Friendship.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ogre in the Playground

You sir, have just weaponised ponies. Do you have any idea what hath you wrought on the galaxy? I expect total galactic infestation of ponies within 90 days, and that's being optimistic.

Nay, not even the undead can escape the scourge of Friendship now. You have doomed us all.
    I'm realatively certain that, due to time-travel this has already happened.

As a result you guys have made a thread discussion to crazy for ME to contribute to.
    THIS. IS. PONY.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

17. - Top - End - #1427

Young colts who get the Galloping Withers have to go lie down in bed all day and drink Auntie Brazen's horrid Chicken-an'-Tofu Soup. So, m'lad... do you have the Galloping Withers?
    It.... *glares at you something fierce*
    Well, I never. I'll just take this *rips out recipe card* thing and just throw it away then!
    *mumbles*Horrid? I mean really... It's not that bad, just a little on the bland side what with the lack of real chicken and tofu around here. You'd think someone would have realized that chicken is nasty anyway and...
    Last edited by Brazen Shield; 2011-06-25 at 10:07 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1428

Dear Lord Death Despoil,

It would be easily deployable, with no additional equipment, from a Traitor-class Recon Destroyer to effect an entire star system from a safe distance. Projected effects include physical alteration of form to an equine state, insanity and perceptual distortions (leading them to see virtually all sentient creatures as small, brightly equines, making inflitration easy), and a general lack of desire to engage in violent combat; leading to combat neutralisation of hostile planets without any risk to Aotrs personnel. There are strong indications that it causes susceptibility to being physical restrained in a modest number of victims, rendering it easy to capture any targets of priority. And even easier to keep in line; rather than requiring any heavy occupation forces, the population can be controlled and distracted by large numbers of pictures of ponies doing everyday things in "cute" (sic) manner, allowing us to do what we like.

Additionally, as it is non-lethal and victims largely submit to it themselves, is would therefore not be subjected to galactic conventions on mass-destruction armaments (which would keep our forces from repercussions from it's mass deployment by outraged parties); at the end of a day, we can simply point out that it's (preportedly) a children's cartoon, and where's the harm (and provide a free "demonstration" for any politician foolish enough to attempt to manouver against us.)

Your faithful Commadore,

Bleakbane.
    You should also add that victims will willingly and enthusiastically infect others, all of their own accord. Plant just a few on a planet and all of it will succumb over the course of a few years or less (projected figure, based on current growth rate), even without additional support. Faster, less resource-intensive and less dangerous than a military campaign. Truly, a tool of great power.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Be wary of your attempts to weaponize ponies as it could just as easily backfire. For example, a small leak of BFF particles from Deck 3 could render an entire fleet unsuitable for combat for a month. How many commanders will be willing to take that risk to their crew by having such a volatile amount of Friendship on board?

This is not even counting the fact the BFF particles maintain their potency even after affecting someone. Those directly handling the weapons will need to be kept in quarantine or else risk infecting the entire crew with unsafe levels of Friendship.
    The zeal of Brony marines should not be questioned. Just point them at the target and those who aren't withering husks filled with friendship will destroy your enemies!
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

20. - Top - End - #1430

You can't control the ponies. The ponies control you.

21. - Top - End - #1431

You can't control the ponies. The ponies control you.
    Unless you're in Saddliet Russia.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ettin in the Playground

It should be noted in a few cases the ponies have the opposite effect, driving the target insane, including an insatiable desire to kill all members of bronydom, these should be called "Trolls" or "Parasprites".
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Troll in the Playground

Dear Lord Death Despoil,

*snip*

Your faithful Commadore,

Bleakbane.
    I'd just like to point out one small side effect you're overlooking.

Don't mind me...

Spoiler
    Show
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Titan in the Playground

I figured if I'm gonna be damned, I may as well take everyone else down with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post

Easy enough; before deployment, we simply innoculate our own crew by making them take 13 hours out, during the ship's normal stardock resupply, to get them to watch season 1, and then by the time, the cycle is finished as the ship ready for deployment, they'll have gotten over the initial shock enough to return to normal duties. (Even if they end up spending their free time writing bad fanfic...)

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    You should also add that victims will willingly and enthusiastically infect others, all of their own accord. Plant just a few on a planet and all of it will succumb over the course of a few years or less (projected figure, based on current growth rate), even without additional support. Faster, less resource-intensive and less dangerous than a military campaign. Truly, a tool of great power.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    It should be noted in a few cases the ponies have the opposite effect, driving the target insane, including an insatiable desire to kill all members of bronydom, these should be called "Trolls" or "Parasprites".
    They should be easy enough to track and eliminate via conventional methods. More to the point, if the trolls engage in anti-brony activities, they aren't going to be stopping us. Still win-win!

However, the plan does have two minor drawbacks.

One, there are races out there, like the Cybertanks, for one, would would be immune to the power of pony. Being the paranoid xenocidal technological engines of death they are (the Cybertanks are not unlike the Daleks, only without the latter's wit, charm or intelligence), they are racially incapable of understanding the concepts of friendship or cute or (for that matter) magic. (They can barely cope with us.) As Rich himself has said, evil doesn't preclude friendship; but it does for the Cybertanks, who pretty much don't have any positive emotions at all. They are a big enough galactic threat that is the spread of pony went too far to fast, it would leave too many places incapable of defending themselves against a Cybertank Incursion; which would lead to very actual genocide. And, loathe though I am to admit it, the Aotrs isn't nearly big enough or advanced enough to stand alone against them (heck, even the very top civilisations would struggle if they had to tackle them alone).

And two, the Cybertanks would be immune to the influence of pony. Yes, I know that's technically only one drawback, but it was so big I thought I better mention it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    I'd just like to point out one small side effect you're overlooking.

Don't mind me...

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh fuuuaaaaaaaarrrggh!

Gukk...

I hate you.

*dust*

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Troll in the Playground

Oh fuuuaaaaaaaarrrggh!

Gukk...

I hate you.

*dust*
    <steals phylactery>

And now, for a drawback you haven't considered yet

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

26. - Top - End - #1436

I hate you.
    Spoiler
    Show

I haz Seekrit Pony Projekt. Expect results Monday or so. If I can figure out how to make GIMP do something that I should probably be using something simpler for.

27. - Top - End - #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

I haz Seekrit Pony Projekt. Expect results Monday or so. If I can figure out how to make GIMP do something that I should probably be using something simpler for.
    You tease, not even going to post some secret teaser material.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Troll in the Playground

Oh fuuuaaaaaaaarrrggh!

Gukk...

I hate you.

*dust*
    The downside of converting the universe to bronies: there's a lot of positive energy floating around

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    <steals phylactery>

And now, for a drawback you haven't considered yet
    Since he's indisposed, I'll point out he's spirit-bound, so no phylactery to steal...
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    The downside of converting the universe to bronies: there's a lot of positive energy floating around
    Shhhhh! You'll betray our plans to these undead fools!

Since he's indisposed, I'll point out he's spirit-bound, so no phylactery to steal...
    Pardon?

Being... 'indisposed' is the best time to steal one :P

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

30. - Top - End - #1440

Teaser for my fanfic I am working on:
    Spoiler
    Show

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack were cleaning up the library after a storm that came roaring through Ponyvill. They had to individually dry each page in the books, and then put them back on the appropriate shelf.
    “Ah can’t believe that the storm broke all the windows!”
    “Neither can I, now there’s glass everywhere!”
    “I just hope the books are okay……”
    “Don’t worry, Twilight! We’ll be able to put everything back the way it was!”
    “Especially with me here, we’ll have it done in no time!”
    They had just put away the last book when Applebloom walked in, she had something in her saddlebags too.
    “Hey there Applebloom, what yew got there sis’?”
    “Something ah want you guys to try, it’s called Caverns and Centaurs!”
    Twilight gave a small frown.
    “I don’t know, I’ve read some books about it, and there’s people who say that it’s evil…..”
    “That’s hogwash! Just play it, and then you’ll see there is nothing to worry about!”
    “Well, we did just finish up here, I guess we could play.”
    “Ahright lil’ sis’, show us how to play.”
    ---2 Hours Later---
    After taking some time to teach them, and to help them create their character sheets, Applebloom set up her CM screen and got out the dice. She also grabbed snacks and drinks. She set them down on the table where everypony else was sitting. Applejack had chosen to be a paladin, Twilight; a wizard, Rarity; an enchantress, Rainbow Dash; a ranger, and Pinkie Pie; a psion. They each took a set of dice from the dice Applebloom brought, and rolled them a couple times nervously to get used to them. Applebloom cleared her throat, somehow making her accent not apparent in her voice.
    “You all met in a tavern, and decided to help fight the dragon on the edge of town together. This task was given to you by the lord of the town himself, for the dragon had been burning crops on the edge of town-“
    “That fiend! What will all the ponies do without their apples!”
    “Sister, please talk in character!”
    Applejack cleared her throat, her voice rang clear without her usual speech.
    “My fellows, we shall defeat this beast, lest he creates more trouble!”
    Applebloom hoofpalmed.
    “Just, just let me finish, sis’.”
    She cleared her throat again.
    “For the dragon had been burning crops on the edge of town. Your reward for the job is being able to take all you want from the dragon’s hoard, which is rumored to be large.”

Anyone have a suggestion on how I can do Applejack's and Applebloom's accents right? I'm having a hard time with that.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life