New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ...I was under impression it was the middle of the night there
    For normal ponies yes. Unfortunately, I have this habit of late nights and what-not.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by Occasional Sage View Post
    So... weren't the royal sisters reunited in the pilot, and wasn't the plan that they rule together? Why have we gone 25 more episodes without Luna?

My first thought was "Oh, because they're only around in their half of the day/night cycle and so of COURSE we'd never see her!" but, well, the Gala was at night and....

So, yeah, I got nothin'. Can somebody be Lucy?
    ...Because extra VAs are expensive?

...Because she was cut out along with all the Dukes?

...Because she didn't fit after the genre change anymore?

...Because she outshined the rest of the cast too much?

...Because she was put there only to show villain wasn't obliterated?

Pick one
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
    Ponies, ponies, ponies, and more ponies
    These are awesome, and I especially look forward to seeing more One Piece Ponies (I don't think CP9 has been done yet *hint hint *)

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Yes! I finished the first chapter of my KH FanFic. I made the corrections suggest by Brazen Shield and removed many un-needed commas. Now for your reading pleasure, I have all the parts of the first chapter together so you can read it all now!
    Spoiler
    Show

Awaken, Sora Blade
    Sora's eyes fluttered and his ears perked up as he tried to find the source of the voice. Unable to find it, he opened his eyes slowly. He saw an empty void of darkness and the floor beneath him looked like a stained glass window. It was of a yellow Pegasus pony with three butterflies as her cutie mark. She was wearing a dress that was blue and red that was like a bell almost. She was in a circle with smaller circles within with pictures of various animals in it. She was holding her hooves up, and above them was a word; 'Kindness.' Sora got up carefully, not wanting the floor to give away from underneath him. He dusted himself off and saw three cut stones with items above them.
    Now, choose your path
    He looked around to try and see who said those words, and he saw nopony. He walked closer to the three stones and saw they had small suns on them. He looked at the items themselves. He saw a sword with the sun on it.
    The Attacker, always quick to help his friends repel others
    He saw a staff with the sun as its head floating above another.
    The Mage, always there to tend to his friends.
    And above the last stone, he saw a shield with the sun on it.
    The Defender, quick to defend his friends in the time of their greatest need.
    What will you choose?

Sora looked them over carefully, and thought it over. If he choose the sword, he would always be able to protect his friends by fighting for them. If he choose the staff, he would be able to help his friends in many situations. If he choose the shield, he would be able to defend his friends, and help them stay strong against any attacks. He made up his mind quickly and he reached for the shield.
    You are the defender, you're strong against anything that threatens your friends. Now, what will you give up?
    Sora knew immediately what he would give up, he wished to be a good fighter. He touched the staff with his hoof and it disappeared.
    You're the Crusader, you fight for what you believe to be right, and you protect your friends in anyway you can.
    The sword floated and attatched itself to his back and he was holding the shield in his mouth. He watched as the three stones fell through the glass as if it wasn't even there. Steps of light appeared that went up to another platform he hadn't seen before. He felt an urge to run up them and then he did. The steps faded one by one as he ran up them, their light being lost in that darkness. He saw that the platform looked like a stained glass window like the one before, but this one was different. It was of a blue pony with a rainbow mane. She was in a circle with smaller circles within, *which had thunderbolts inside. Her hooves were held up, and above them was the word 'Loyalty'. Just as he was done observing the platform several ponies melted up from the floor. Their ears were skinny antennas, they had yellow eyes and seemed to be made of darkness itself. He didn't know why, but he felt as if he should fight them. They rushed toward him and swiped as if they knew his intent. He dodged, and hit them with his shield. It was over quickly and he knew they didn't stand a chance against him. Then, the darkness around him seemed to converge and create a large pony that was made of darkness. It shot out a purple ball of plasma at him and he hit it with his shield. It sent the ball flying at the creature, and made it roar in pain. It brought its hoof down and he dodged it neatly. It crashed onto the floor and he ran up it. He got to its head and brought his shield down over and over. It fell, defeated. He triumphantly jumped off of it and did a little victory dance on the stained glass floor. It seemed too much for the floor and he fell through it and tumbled into darkness. He fell and fell, the darkness felt overwhelming.
    Don't fear the darkness, for you have a weapon that can combat it easily....
    A strange light glowed around his shield that was clamped in his mouth, it seemed to melt the shield into light. The light seemed to mold itself in a large key which stayed firmly in his mouth.
    ....The Keyblade.
    And then Sora woke up in his bed, covered in sweat. He looked around his room quickly and he saw nothing of harm. He calmed down, realizing it was just a dream. A dream that seemed so very real. He pushed his covers away with his hooves and got up. He took off his pajamas, they got caught briefly on the crown necklace he always wore. He grabbed the wooden sword that was beside his bed and hooked it onto his back. Not one for making his bed, he walked out of his room. He entered the small hallway that was outside his room and got to the door. He called to his mom as he opened it, "Mom! I'm going out to hang with Riku and Kairi!"
    He heard no response from his mother, so he went outside into the beautiful sun that was out.
    It was a beautiful day out on Destiny Islands. He saw Kairi wave to him and he ran over. Her deep red mane was gently blowing to one side in the wind, and she moved it over to one side a bit annoyed.
    "Hey." she said.
    "Hey." he replied.
    "You ready to find some stuff for our raft? We still need rope and Riku said he was on the task to find us some provisions." she said, "What do you think we'll find out there? Past all of the water?"
    "Another world, for sure." he said confidently.
    "Well, some seagull took the rope we did have. His nest is over there." she said, pointing at the largest tree on the island. A seagull was building its nest and had the rope to a side. Sora face-hoofed, "Aw, c'mon!"
    He ran over to the tree and flapped his wings. He was never good at flying, but he would have to try today. He gave his mightiest flap and was propelled high into the air. He suddenly found himself level with the branch the nest was on and staying in the air. He grabbed the rope with his teeth and then tried his best to land. His wings gave out halfway through, and fell with a crash.
    "Owwwww!" he cried. Karia galloped over and looked him over.
    "Are you alright?" she said, a glimmer of a smile on her lips.
    "Just dandy....." he said. He got up and stretched his legs. He flapped his wings a little to make sure they were okay and touched his horn to make sure it wasn't broken. He then gave the rope to Kairi.
    "The fruit of my labors." he said, a smile on his face. She took it and fixed the raft with it. That's when Riku came over with a bunch of dried goods and put them down in the raft.
    "Hey Sora, we should get in some practice before we leave tomorrow." he said, taking his wooden sword off of his back.
    "Alright, but make sure you don't cry when I win!"
    Ten minutes later, Sora was on his back and his wooden sword was broken in two. Riku wiped the sweat off of his brow as he laid down in the sand. His wooden sword was nearby and also broken in two.
    "When the hay did you get so strong? I was able to beat you easily yesterday, and now it was a tie!" said Riku, panting the entire time.
    "I don't know, it just felt like....like I*had more power..." said Sora, remembering some of his dream. Riku took out a star shaped fruit from his saddlebags and handed it to Sora.
    "Here, you earned it. Are you going to share it with Kairi?" asked Riku.
    "What!? Why would I do that!?" asked Sora, quite nervously.
    "Because when two ponies share one, their destinies are said to be intertwined forever. And if you aren't going to, I will." said Riku, getting up. His silver mane and his tan coat were matted with sweat.
    "I'm going to go home and take a bath. I don't want to smell tomorrow." said Riku.
    "Same here," said Sora, "Hey, are you serious about sharing that fruit with Kairi?"
    "Why, are you?"*
    There was an awkward silence hanging in the air until they heard voices in the distance.
    "Sora! Dinner!"
    "Riku! Come get some dinner!"
    The two colts shook hooves, and ran off to their respective homes.
    Sora's eyes opened. It was around midnight and he felt like something was wrong. There wasn't a sound in the house, but it felt wrong. He looked out the window and saw that Riku's canoe was gone and that a storm seemed to be brewing. He got up and took off his pajamas and he slid into his traveling cloths. He made sure that the crown necklace was on right and then grabbed his newly fixed wooden sword. He strapped it to his back and silently galloped out of the house. He galloped onto the beach when strange ponies with stringy ears melted up from the ground. They had yellow eyes and looked exactly like the ones from his dream. He unsheathe his wooden sword and sliced at them. It went through them and seemed to do no damage. He tried it again and yielded no results. He then strapped back on the sword and galloped. He went down onto the beach and saw Riku standing in the waves. He was wearing his traveling gear as well, but didn't have his wooden sword.*
    "Riku! Where's Kairi!" cried Sora.
    Riku turned and smiled at him. He held out his hoof and said, "Kairi's with me, she's safe. Come with me, Sora."
    A large wave started to crest over Riku, the sheer speed of it was dazzling.
    "What are you talking about? Look out Riku!" cried Sora, pointing a hoof at the wave. Riku shook his head.
    "I'll see you there then." and right when he said that, the wave came crashing down. Riku and Sora were enveloped by the wave. Sora had one thought before going into uncoincessness. Kairi, Riku, what's happening? And then the water claimed him. But as it did, that voice chimed into his head.
    Don't worry, Sora, I'm sure you'll be strong.
    ** --End of Chapter One--
    I guess I'll just write out some of my thoughts
    Spoiler
    Show
    Since I figured that pretty much all Kingdom Hearts crossovers with ponies would use the obvious setup of Sora, Donald, and Goofy explore a new world of Equestria, meet the mane cast, and solve X problem, having Sora as a pony from the start was a bit of a surprise.

I'm not too sure that I like the idea of Sora as an alicorn though; the status of alicorn seems reserved for what are essentially gods, (Sora's power by the end of KH2 notwithstanding) and I honestly would have imagined him as an earth pony (probably has something to do with his appearance in the Pride Lands in KH2) with his ability to do magic provided by the Keyblade.

Anyway, Fluttershy as Snow White; very cute. It wasn't until several minutes after reading that it finally hit me. THE MANE CAST + KAIRI AS PRINCESSES OF HEART! That's Freaking Brilliant!!

Now I'm curious about whether all of the worlds will be ponified or if it is limited to certain worlds. Either one could lead to hilarious results as Sora could be meeting humans for the first time. On the other hand, if everything is ponified, what will this mean for Atlantica? Also, I don't think that even Malifecent could manage to be threatening when she is in the form of a cute little pony.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    I think Braeburn x Spike is more likely. I mean at one point they shared a bed. SCANDLE
    Two things. As a nitpick, it's "scandal". As a more glaring error, it was Bloomberg, not Braeburn, who Spike shared a bed with. I mean, I know Braeburn seems to have seduced some male members of this thread but he never seemed of interest to Spike.

5. - Top - End - #1415

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    These are awesome, and I especially look forward to seeing more One Piece Ponies (I don't think CP9 has been done yet *hint hint *)

I guess I'll just write out some of my thoughts
    Spoiler
    Show
    Since I figured that pretty much all Kingdom Hearts crossovers with ponies would use the obvious setup of Sora, Donald, and Goofy explore a new world of Equestria, meet the mane cast, and solve X problem, having Sora as a pony from the start was a bit of a surprise.

I'm not too sure that I like the idea of Sora as an alicorn though; the status of alicorn seems reserved for what are essentially gods, (Sora's power by the end of KH2 notwithstanding) and I honestly would have imagined him as an earth pony (probably has something to do with his appearance in the Pride Lands in KH2) with his ability to do magic provided by the Keyblade.

Anyway, Fluttershy as Snow White; very cute. It wasn't until several minutes after reading that it finally hit me. THE MANE CAST + KAIRI AS PRINCESSES OF HEART! That's Freaking Brilliant!!

Now I'm curious about whether all of the worlds will be ponified or if it is limited to certain worlds. Either one could lead to hilarious results as Sora could be meeting humans for the first time. On the other hand, if everything is ponified, what will this mean for Atlantica? Also, I don't think that even Malifecent could manage to be threatening when she is in the form of a cute little pony.
    Yeah, I made him an Alicorn because it seemed to make sense. Because he has that glide ability and he can cast magic. Making him an Earth pony would be a better idea now that I've heard it. I would have to change the rope scene, so it's lucky I haven't put it on DA yet. In Atlantica he would become a SeaPony. The pony thing is limited to different worlds, just like how Sora is a human in most worlds. In Atlantica he would be a SeaPony. In The Pride Lands he would be a lion.

Now that I think about it, I might have to rethink what mane cast will be what princess. There's 6 regular princesses, but I need to figure out more of which would be which. I'm going to shut up now and make more edits. And look up some stuff. Plus, I can't give away everything I'm going to do with the story.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #1416

I caved and decided to read Esperdark's 'Out in the Cold'. I had to put reading it on hold, but I like it so far. It's very nice. I was saving what I've heard to be the best for last, but the anticipation killed my patience in the end. I had to put Unbridled Fury on pause.

Esperdark, you are a great FanFic writer and I cannot find anything so far that I don't like.
    When I see my evil twin I'll be sure let him know that you appreciate his stuff.

Seriously, though, thank you for the compliments, I'm very glad that you've enjoyed it thus far!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    For normal ponies yes. Unfortunately, I have this habit of late nights and what-not.
    And this is why you're going mad.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Oh look at the time. It's ponies past Ponies o'clock.

Time to write more fanfic.

Nah, seriously. Gonna crash for the night. Writing an action scene totally isn't my style. (or rather, I can't find a way to make it doesn't sound stilted. Need to reread all those WH40k books later.)

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Troll in the Playground

So... weren't the royal sisters reunited in the pilot, and wasn't the plan that they rule together? Why have we gone 25 more episodes without Luna?

My first thought was "Oh, because they're only around in their half of the day/night cycle and so of COURSE we'd never see her!" but, well, the Gala was at night and....

I'm not 100% certain myself, but Luna is popular with the fandom, and there are a lot of rumors that she may be making appearances in the second season.

Also, does this mean you've finished the series? What are your final thoughts?
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    I thought to be here you had to already be mad. I THOUGHT THERE WERE STANDARDS.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowydragon View Post
    I thought to be here you had to already be mad. I THOUGHT THERE WERE STANDARDS.
    Lace his next bowl of alfalfa. He requires reponycation.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    No, not at all. I see the pony who is currently my avatar and her getting together more likely.
    You found that picture, so I'm gonna let that one go without comment.

This time...

This totally needs a fic.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    I'm merely citing an event. Do you worst!
    Right!

Fine!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

You only have yourself to blame now.

Spoiler
    Show

Feel proud of yourself now, do you? Shame on you, sir, shame. *shakes head*

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    So now Equestra Daily has a mobile site. Which is actually marvelously functional! But now I don't know how to find anything :/
    I'll adapt I'm sure, but in the mean-time; bollocks!

Also, I'm a wizard, and tired of waitin'.

*self bends*
    Much better
    ...so you're female again?

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Listen, buddy, I'm watching you. Don't try anything cute.
    ...how is this a pun?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Troll in the Playground

Actually, Luna outshines nopony, in my opinion. She's kinda been overexposed to me in a lot of fanfictions that are, with the exception of a few outliers, exactly the same.

Now I'm actually ambivalent about her, whether she shows up or doesn't. Now I'm glad she hasn't gotten an episode yet.

And yeah, I know, that's even WITH all of those cutie little Luna with Celestia comics that came out of the Drawing Training Ground.

I'm more excited about the prospect of Derpy getting a single line than Luna getting a whole episode.

Stupid hype backlash, I used to sort of think she was cool.

Also, Amish, thanks for the critique. Glad I'm still going strong.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    I'm not 100% certain myself, but Luna is popular with the fandom, and there are a lot of rumors that she may be making appearances in the second season.

Also, does this mean you've finished the series? What are your final thoughts?
    It does. Thoughts? herm...

The writing staff needs a logic-editor; there are too many things in Equestria that make no sense. Pony-drawn carriages? Really?

I love all the Main Cast, and think I know most of them in the real world (I've know Pinkie Pie since the late 80s), but Fluttershy is my hooves-down favorite. She needs to appear more often.

More kids' shows need to be like this. I really appreciate the lack of potty humor, the addition of jokes and references for parents, and the clear moral purpose of each story.

On a related note, I've started my son watching MLP. He's two, and already knows to say "Ponies!" when I turn the show on. I hope he keeps watching.

The writing staff needs to think a bit more carefully about the stereotypes they introduce to children. The lisping dragon and the first-nation buffalo made me itch.

I need to figure out a ponytar.

EDIT: also, druid droid, I've been meaning to ask: did you recognize the thorn from Icelandic or some similar modern language, or from Old English? I forget which thread you asked about it in, so here's as good as anyplace I guess....

EDITEDIT: I don't get the urge to write fanfic, but whatever floats your goat....
    Last edited by Occasional Sage; 2011-07-01 at 01:49 PM.
    Avatar by the incomparable araveugnitsuga!

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    This totally needs a fic.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Behold!

Back to bed.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

And now, a little irony.

Spoiler
    Show

Lyra sitting like a pony, and Bon Bon sitting like a human.

17. - Top - End - #1427

That is hilarious; I can imagine Bon Bon thinking "Ugh, Lyra, why can't you ever just sit normally?"
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, I made him an Alicorn because it seemed to make sense. Because he has that glide ability and he can cast magic. Making him an Earth pony would be a better idea now that I've heard it. I would have to change the rope scene, so it's lucky I haven't put it on DA yet. In Atlantica he would become a SeaPony. The pony thing is limited to different worlds, just like how Sora is a human in most worlds. In Atlantica he would be a SeaPony. In The Pride Lands he would be a lion.

Now that I think about it, I might have to rethink what mane cast will be what princess. There's 6 regular princesses, but I need to figure out more of which would be which. I'm going to shut up now and make more edits. And look up some stuff. Plus, I can't give away everything I'm going to do with the story.
    Snow White was one of the princesses wasn't she? It should be fairly obvious which pony gets to be her.

Let's see if I can remember the other princesses... I think Belle was one, Twilight could cover for her. Probably have Rainbow Dash as Ariel. (Seems about right, kind of reckless and out to do her own thing) Was Aurora a princess? I think it was Aurora. Sleeping beauty. Gods I have no idea how I remembered that name if it was, it's been so long since I've watched that. Not sure who she could be. Cinderella could be Rarity. (Again, assuming she was a princess. Though now that I think about it I don't think she was)

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Actually, Luna outshines nopony, in my opinion. She's kinda been overexposed to me in a lot of fanfictions that are, with the exception of a few outliers, exactly the same.

Now I'm actually ambivalent about her, whether she shows up or doesn't. Now I'm glad she hasn't gotten an episode yet.

And yeah, I know, that's even WITH all of those cutie little Luna with Celestia comics that came out of the Drawing Training Ground.

I'm more excited about the prospect of Derpy getting a single line than Luna getting a whole episode.

I liked Luna because it was interesting to see another pony closer to Celestia's design. As a character I don't want to see too much development for her, but I wouldn't have minded seeing her in the background once in a while.

It does. Thoughts? herm...

The writing staff needs a logic-editor; there are too many things in Equestria that make no sense. Pony-drawn carriages? Really?
    I think those carriages were only there for lulz. First one to show up had the ponies taking turns pulling, second one was for Twilight to panic about not having a horse to pull their carriage in a world where everyone's a pony.

Also apparently that pony-drawn train with a steam engine was because they decided people wouldn't get that it's a train unless they put the engine on it. So it got a nonfunctional engine.

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    And now, a little irony.

Spoiler
    Show

Lyra sitting like a pony, and Bon Bon sitting like a human.
    Oh Lyra, who's a silly ponyhuman? You're a silly ponyhuman!

Spoiler
    Show

Nice find.

See? Does it not tug the heartstrings (well, metaphorically, anyway)?

Wearing you all down, wearing you all down!

Don't make me breakout the Sad Spike again, dude! I'll do it, I swear to Celestia, I'll do it!
    Shush you, you already got your hybrid.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1429

The Seven Princesses of Heart are:
    Jasmine
    Cinderella
    Snow White
    Alice
    Bell
    Aurora
    Kairi

Ariel wasn't a princess of heart, just a companion. For Rainbow Dash I was thinking of Jasmine.
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ogre in the Playground

The Seven Princesses of Heart are:
    Jasmine
    Cinderella
    Snow White
    Alice
    Bell
    Aurora
    Kairi

Ariel wasn't a princess of heart, just a companion. For Rainbow Dash I was thinking of Jasmine.
    Whoops, forgot Jasmine was one. Yeah, she's 100% Dash. Maybe have Kairi as Applejack? Pinkie Pie would definitely qualify for Alice. Alice may not be quite as crazy as Pinkie, but Pinkie would fit right in in Wonderland.

21. - Top - End - #1431

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Whoops, forgot Jasmine was one. Yeah, she's 100% Dash. Maybe have Kairi as Applejack? Pinkie Pie would definitely qualify for Alice. Alice may not be quite as crazy as Pinkie, but Pinkie would fit right in in Wonderland.
    All princesses of heart(except for Kairi) will be the mane cast of MLP:FIM. Kairi is her own pony.
    This is what I'm thinking for the line up:
    Rarity - Cinderella
    Applejack - Aurora
    Rainbow Dash - Jasmine
    Twilight Sparkle - Bell
    Fluttershy - Snow White
    Pinkie Pie - Alice
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ogre in the Playground

All princesses of heart(except for Kairi) will be the mane cast of MLP:FIM. Kairi is her own pony.
    This is what I'm thinking for the line up:
    Rarity - Cinderella
    Applejack - Aurora
    Rainbow Dash - Jasmine
    Twilight Sparkle - Bell
    Fluttershy - Snow White
    Pinkie Pie - Alice
    Actually, Kairi would have to be her own pony to keep with the style of the game wouldn't she? In that case that lineup looks about right. Can't remember enough about Aurora to know if Applejack would be a good fit for her, but none of the princesses quite fit a workhorse like Applejack.

...Actually, I think I've changed my mind. Cinderella might make a better Applejack. Cinderella might have been a little more interested in going to the ball than Applejack is likely to be, but she was the hard-working one of the princesses. That frees up Aurora for Rarity, which would actually be more appropriate considering how Aurora ends up being put to sleep.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Titan in the Playground

No problem! I just hope you'll give mine a good look once-

*eyes my in-progress Lunafic *

Look! A distraction!

*casually brushes under carpet*
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

24. - Top - End - #1434

Aurora was a hardworking princess. She did do work. I choose Cinderella for Rarity because it seemed like it fit like a glove.
    Also, I have begun on Chapter 2 and wish for more input. I will probably change some of the stuff.
    Spoiler
    Show

** --KH FanFic Chapter 2--
    ** --Part 1 of ?--
    Sora felt something licking his cheek. It was warm and moist. He opened his eyes and saw that a dog was licking his cheek. The dog was brown and white with a collar around his neck. Its tag read 'Herds'. Sora opened his mouth and a large key fell out. It seemed familiar. It had a handle and the key part looked like a crown. He gave a wary look at the dog and said, "Where did you come from, boy?"
    The dog gave a happy bark and ran off. Sora got up quickly and chased after him.*
    "Wait!" he yelled, galloping after him. He galloped through the alley, eventually ending up at a shop. It was labeled 'Cid's Store'. He pushed the door in cautiously, and saw a grumpy looking tan coated pony at the counter. He had spiky blond hair with a pair of goggles. He moved the toothpick in his mouth around impatiently. He noticed Sora at the door and spoke.
    "What'cha need, kid?" he asked.
    "I'm not a kid, gramps." retorted Sora.
    "I am not that old!" said the pony angrily, "If you aren't here to buy something, get out!"
    "Where am I?" asked Sora.
    "Oh, you're new around here, huh? You're in Traverse Town, kid. It's where most ponies go when their world is destroyed. The currency here is Muney." explained the pony, "And I'm Cid."
    "What's Muney?" asked Sora.
    CID took out a large golden orb.
    "This is a Muney Orb. You press them into your Muney Pouch and they stay safe in there."
    "Woah, so you can just pull them out whenever?"
    "Yup! You can eve-!"*
    Cid was interrupted by a large crash outside. He opened his door and saw tons of those dark ponies destroying things.
    "You better get out of here. It's getting dangerous." Cid said this while firing a laser at the beasts and decimated them. He pushed Sora out of his shop. Then, Sora galloped away.
    He made it to an alley where he hit a wall. He turned around and saw many of those creatures behind him.
    "What am I going to do!?"
    Don't be afraid of the dark. You have a weapon that can combat it.
    That large key matteralized in his mouth. He didn't know why, but it felt as if it would work against the monsters. He sliced at one, making it disappear. He sliced and sliced, but they kept coming. He was surrounded and panting from the exhaustion.*
    "Gawsh, let's help him!" came a voice out of no where. A tan pony with a black mane jumped down from a nearby balcony. He had a round shield with a sun on it clamped firmly in his mouth. He lunged at the creatures with his shield.
    "Thundera!" came a voice on the balcony. Lightning came down and struck many of the creatures. Sora got up, and mopped up the rest of them. A duck then jumped down from the balcony and went beside the pony. Sora put the key on his back and asked them with a confused look, "Who the hay are you?"

Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Well, it looks like I'm not done with reading anytime soon.

As for ones I really liked (I'm a sucker for a sad story, I guess):
    Ah Ain't Got no Ack-Cent!
    Nocturne
    Simply Rarity
    Storm

I caved and decided to read Esperdark's 'Out in the Cold'. I had to put reading it on hold, but I like it so far. It's very nice. I was saving what I've heard to be the best for last, but the anticipation killed my patience in the end. I had to put Unbridled Fury on pause.

Esperdark, you are a great FanFic writer and I cannot find anything so far that I don't like.
    Since I was the one who miswrote his name, I feel like it's my responsibility to correct things. His name is EsperDerek.

Sorry for the confusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Behold!

Back to bed.
    Didn't I just say I had enough to read already!

26. - Top - End - #1436

...Actually, I think I've changed my mind. Cinderella might make a better Applejack. Cinderella might have been a little more interested in going to the ball than Applejack is likely to be, but she was the hard-working one of the princesses. That frees up Aurora for Rarity, which would actually be more appropriate considering how Aurora ends up being put to sleep.
    I was thinking the same thing; Rarity doesn't really fit for Cinderella but does fit Aurora, while Applejack does fit Cinderella but has no evidence for fitting Aurora. I think it works better with AJ as Cinderella and Rarity as Aurora, but feel free to ignore me (I wasn't even in this conversation until this post).

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Titan in the Playground

Shush you, you already got your hybrid.
    What, so everyone is allowed to talk about their favourite ships all the time but not if it involves Spike?

You cruel, heartless pony. Everypony else gets numerous happy endings, but Spike is allowed but one (or maybe two, if we count that lovely picture Soft Serve so generously provided)?

Tut-tut.

Sorry Spike, I guess
    Spoiler
    Show

Somebody has to stick up for the poor little guy... And as nopony else seems to have faith, it behooves me to have to do it.

But never fear, Spike, with my at your back, with all of forever to work in, you shall triumph eventually, through sheer repetation and possibly some sublimimalSPIKE/RARITYmessaging...

(I'm almost tempted to write a fic where Spike has a massive harem (following the long-aformentioned equine behavioral traits logic), just out of sheer spite. I say almost because a) even I'm not quite that petty, b) it would suck monkeyballs and c) if I actually ever worked up the energy to actually write anything, I've got infinitely better ideas to work with. But, yknow, it's the thought that counts...Sorta.)

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ogre in the Playground

What, so everyone is allowed to talk about their favourite ships all the time but not if it involves Spike?

You cruel, heartless pony. Everypony else gets numerous happy endings, but Spike is allowed but one (or maybe two, if we count that lovely picture Soft Serve so generously provided)?

Tut-tut.

Sorry Spike, I guess
    Spoiler
    Show

Somebody has to stick up for the poor little guy... And as nopony else seems to have faith, it behooves me to have to do it.

But never fear, Spike, with my at your back, with all of forever to work in, you shall triumph eventually, through sheer repetation and possibly some sublimimalSPIKE/RARITYmessaging...

(I'm almost tempted to write a fic where Spike has a massive harem (following the long-aformentioned equine behavioral traits logic), just out of sheer spite. I say almost because a) even I'm not quite that petty, b) it would suck monkeyballs and c) if I actually ever worked up the energy to actually write anything, I've got infinitely better ideas to work with. But, yknow, it's the thought that counts...Sorta.)
    Actually that was more in response to the 'wearing down' comment. You demanded that Spike got a happy ending often enough that he eventually did.

29. - Top - End - #1439

The only problem I have with Luna fics is that she is either COMBINES MADE ME TRICKED BRO and literally sucks up to Celestia any time she can, or she wants revenge again. Usually, they do in as one-dimensional of a way as possible, which makes Luna:
    A) Look like a puppet
    B) Really really boring

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Titan in the Playground

Actually that was more in response to the 'wearing down' comment. You demanded that Spike got a happy ending often enough that he eventually did.
    Victory is mi...I mean...Victory is Spike's!!!